HIS SHADES OF LIFE

By SSAYEDWRITER786

"please give me divorce, please I have enough pain through this marriage please I beg you...give me divorce."... More

PROLOGUE
CHARACTERS INFO
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 - part 1
Chapter 6 - part 2
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
♡Wedding Invitation♡
Chapter 23
Chapter 24 - Part 1
Chapter 24 - Part 2
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 - Part 1
Chapter 28 - Part 2
Chapter 28 - Part 3
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
chapter 37
Chapter 38 - Part 1
Chapter 38 - Part 2
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
chapter 60
Ramzan Mubarak 🥀
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64 - Part 1
Chapter 64 - part 2
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Thank Note💜
Q & A
Epilogue

Chapter 50

2.3K 96 25
By SSAYEDWRITER786

What you have given me in return of my loyalty?

DO VOTE FOLLOW AND COMMENT.

Meaning of the quotes in picture ☝️:

I don't understand,
What fault you have found in me?
I only fulfilled our love,
After giving me the passion of love,
You have poisoned me with hatred...
__________________________________________________

Shahnoor's POV :-

BANG!

"AHH!" I screamed but quickly my hands covered my mouth to prevent the scream to come out anymore while my eyes close shut at the sound of the gun shot.

Seconds passed as I felt little burning mix with pain on my right arm. I can hear my own heartbeats at this very moment, my throat became dry. I felt the wetness on my right arm as I slowly open my eyes and saw akib holding Shahzaib bhai's hand. Tears flowed down my eyes.

"Bhai, what are you doing?!" Akib asked Shahzaib bhai with wide eyes, My appearance​ trembled as I clutched my right arm with my left hand to stop the blood but it didn't work.

Akib walked towards me, he removed his handkerchief and hold my arm with left hand while right one wrapped the handkerchief tightly around my wound. Although it got soaked in the blood but the blood flow stopped. He looked at me as my blurry vision took in his presence after so long.

"You okay?" He asked whispering, a whimper escape my mouth before I slowly shake my head in negative.

"AKIB! STAY A SIDE!" Shahzaib bhai shouted and is about to come towards us when firoz came and hold him by his shoulders.

"Calm down bhai, calm down. We'll ask her, she'll tell us where farah is but please first calm down." Firoz said
While patting his left shoulder.

Shahzaib bhai inhaled a sharp breath before nodding and turning his back on us. Firoz look at me and than came towards me.

"Shahno, we trusted you. You shouldn't be doing such thing," Firoz started, I furrowed my brows as tears pool my eyes.

"Yo-you too thi-think that-that I did this?" I asked in disbelief, stuttering.

"OF COURSE! ITS YOU WHO DID THIS!" Shahzaib bhai shouted again making me flinch at his tone, firoz quickly walked up to him and hold him again.

"Shahzaib bhai calm down, I am talking to her bhai please," Firoz said holding him as he tried to walk towards me.

"Shahnoor, why don't you already tell us where the hell farah is?! Why are you making everything difficult for us and you!" Firoz Said in a high tone.

"WHAT SHOULD I SAY?! WHEN I TOO DON'T KNOW ABOUT HER!" I shouted getting tired of their accusations.

"LEAVE ME FIROZ! She isn't going to spill out that nicely! LEAVE ME!" Shahzaib bhai shouted while looking into my eyes, making me feel like a culprit.

He pushed firoz aside and walked towards me with long and heavy steps. As he stand in front of me, he clutched my jaw with his right hand while his eyes pierced into mine. Akib hold his shoulders to pull him away, Shahzaib bhai look back at him not leaving me yet.

"Get away." He warned akib, Akib look at me with apologetic eyes and backed away. Shahzaib bhai snapped his face towards me while pulling my face closer to him. The grip is tight, making me feel that my face will be swollen if he leaved it.

"You don't know the language of being nice but I know how to make you spill out the truth." He said and jerk me away.

I stumbled back but took the hold of the edge of bed which made me still. My jaw is paining, like someone has punched me. When I got up, suddenly Shahzaib bhai put his right arm around my thighs and pulled me over his shoulder. A scream left my mouth as I feel the fear of falling down, I quickly clutch on his back. My hair are open, making everything more difficult and my dupatta, it got stretched tightly down my right shoulder.

"Sha-shahzaib bhai... Pu-put me do-down. I'll fa-fall... Please." I pleaded while crying. I am feeling nothing but a mess right now.

Instead of listening, he started walking out of my room than towards the hall. After coming in hall, from the side I saw many bodyguards aiming their gun towards my parents, uncle and aunty and my brothers.

"LEAVE MY DAUGHTER! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! STOP BEING SHAMELESS SHAHZAIB!" I heard my baba shouting.

"Shameless! Shameless is what your daughter has done and I won't leave her until she tells me the DAMN TRUTH!" Shahzaib bhai shouted.

"I haven't done anything! Please believe me!" I said while whimpering.

"Shahzaib, Shahzaib... Have mercy... We will find farah! Please leave my daughter! Please Shahzaib, she is our dignity.. If you will take her like this than what will everyone think? They will think wrong Shahzaib... Please leave my daughter... Please..." I heard Ammi pleading to him while joining her both hands together.

"LEAVE MY SISTER! I'LL KILL YOU! LEAVE HER!" I look towards Abdullah, who is crying mess while his breath labored and his face became all red.

His trying to get free from the hold of the muscular bodyguard, the guard is clutching my brother's collar from the back which resulted the t-shirt get tighten around his neck.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!? LEAVE MY BROTHER! HE CAN'T BREATHE, YOU IDIOT! MORON! MONSTER!" I shouted and wiggle in Shahzaib bhai's hold to get free.

"SHUT UP! Stay still or else you'll know what I am capable of!" Shahzaib bhai shouted.

"NO! LEAVE ME!" I shouted and shifted my waist forcefully off of his shoulder which resulted him to loose his hold and me to fall down.

"Ahh!" I screamed when my wounded right hand touch the cold tiled ground.

"SHAHNO-!" Ammi screamed.

BANG!

Her scream remained unfinished, my eyes remain glued to the ground as I was about to stand up. Who did got shot? My heart stopped as if it never have beaten. My eyes aren't allowing themselves to look up and see who is hurt. Sweats covered my body as my lips and throat became dry, I was a mess now. Soon the flowing blood on the ground took my attention as I followed it towards the source it coming from. My form trembled, my hands and feet went cold and eyes widen.

"Ab.. Ab.. ABDULLAH!" I screamed and run towards him.

He got shot in left leg, holding his leg with both of his hand he cried. My heart broke at the sight of my little brother being hurt. I bent down in front of him and quickly removed my dupatta. My hands were trembling as hell. I quickly wrapped the white dupatta which is already soaked in my blood around his leg.

"Ahhhhh!" He screamed, I whimpered.

"Shh.... Don't worry I'll take you to the doctor. You will be fine, huh?" I said.

"Mere bacche! (My child!)" I look towards ammi who cried looking at us.

My vision is getting heavy but I blink my eyes. I look back at my brother than towards the bodyguard who shot him.

"Curse you.. Go to hell." I said to him, disgusted.

I felt a tight grip around my left arm as I look up to find Shahzaib bhai, looking at me like he wants to kill me.

"Stop this drama of yours, it's time to take your punishments!" He said making me stand up.

"No! Leave me! My brother is hurt, don't you see! LEAVE ME!" I said, wiggling in his hold while crying.

"I said don't you make it hard or else this time you won't see him alive." Shahzaib bhai said in a grief tone.

SLAP!

I Slap him across his face, How dare he even say of killing my brother?

"HOW DARE YOU!? YOU ARE A MONSTER! NO! YOU ARE A BEAST! WORST OF ALL... MY SISTER DID NOTHING WRONG LEAVING YOU!" I shouted while loosing my senses all along.

He shot up his eyes which are red and glossy at the same time. Clutching my jaw once again with his hand, he pulled me into him.

"That we will decide at the remand center!" He said while gritting his teeth and started dragging me.

"NO! LEAVE ME!" I shouted while slapping on his hand which is clutching my arm.

"MERI BACCHI! (My Daughter!) Shahzaib! Shahzaib! Leave her! She is innocent!" Ammi cried.

"Shahzaib leave her! Let us talk calmly!" Zuber uncle said.

By now my heart beats are not normal anymore, tears soaked my cheeks and neck. I am afraid of Shahzaib bhai's anger, he isn't himself anymore. So I thought to try one last time, talking him calmly.

"Shahzaib bhai! Shahzaib bhai! Listen, listen!" I said holding on his arms, making him look at me.

"Sh-shahzaib bhai, I.. I swear.. I don't know an-anything." I said in a pleading tone.

His hand went in my hairs, clutching them in a tight grip.

"You are a liar and.. A monster don't have a.. Damn mercy!" He said drilling his deadliest blue gaze into mine.

Soon he dragged me all the way out of the house, I refrain myself taking any step further but he dragged me which cause my barefoot scratch with the stones. I kept looking at my house, I want to go to ammi, baba, Abdullah... He is hurt.

"Shahzaib bhai..my brother is hurt.. Please have mercy! Abdullah..." Pleads after pleads left my mouth following the cries of my agony.

A bodyguard near the car opened the passenger seat. Shahzaib bhai jerked me forward which let me stand before him.

"Get inside." He ordered, I shook my head.

He than took a hold of my left shoulder and pushed me inside the car, in that process my head hit the ceiling of the car making me whimper in pain. Shahzaib bhai sat next to me, holding my right hand's wrist tightly.

"Shahzaib bhai, leave me... My brother is bleeding.. He is hurt.. Ah!" I said but he suddenly clutched my face tightly.

"CHUP! EK DAM CHUP! (Shut up, just shut up!) If any other word leaved your mouth than I'll leave him crying there until he dies." He said while showing his index finger.

"If I'll keep quite... Will you take him to the doctor?" I asked looking at him, he sat straight looking out of the window while he hummed in answer.

I kept quite, soon the car started making my heart jump. I felt uneasy as the cars all along followed us. I look at Shahzaib bhai, he didn't look at me but kept holding my wrist. I look outside the window as my head felt heavy, so is my eyes. My head rested on the seat while I couldn't think of anything but only one thing,

'Kaha dhundu me tumhe farah? (Where can I find you farah?)'

With that thought my eyes get closed and I went unconscious.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . .

THUD!

"Ahhh!" I screamed when I felt pain all over my body cause someone thrown me on the ground like if I am thrash.

I sit up straight, blinking my eyes as I tried to look around. Its a normal size room with bricks and cement coating. A normal size mattress of Grey color is placed at the corner. Its dark and somewhat scary here with a small window at the top of the wall from which a little moonlight is illuminating the room. A light sound of water falling from the outside can be heard, Is there a waterfall here?

I rubbed my face with my hands and adjusted my eyes in front, there is a wooden chair placed in between and two man's of which I can't figure out the features because of the dark is standing on either side of the chair. The creaking sound of the metal door got my attention, I look at it while furrowing my brows. Soon a tall and masculine figure appeared through it, circling around the right side man, he came in the view of light. His tall figure towered Over my seated one, as I look carefully he seated down on the chair while crossing his right leg over his left one and resting his hands over the armrests, motioning his fingers as if he is playing piano with them. A small feather fall down just than, the moonlight contouring his each and every feature. Making him appear more dangerous while his eyes glowed like a wolf's does. He isn't the Shahzaib bhai I knew but the Mafia of red devils, the world or I say dark world knew of.

"Leave." He ordered and both the man leaved us alone. After they left, he look at me.

"Speak.." He ordered, I furrowed my brows.

The dizziness still remain in my mind, making me feel lazy and sleepy. Instead of answering I sat down looking away.

"Ignoring me won't get you out of here." He said looking at me intently.

"Keeping me caged here, won't get you your wife back." I said not looking at him.

I heard him sighing heavily, as I look at him. He nodded looking at me.

"Okay, stay here until you die." He said making me restless.

I found my hand holding on his right hand which is now kept on his right thigh as I pulled it slightly towards me.

Holding on his hand with both of my hand, I rested my forehead on it and silently cried.

"Plea-please... Do not..hu-hurt the once who.. Love you..truly for the one.. Who betrayed you.." I said and look up at him.

He look at me, his eyes telling me to continue further. I stood up on my knees, coming to his seated form level. I cupped his face as his expression remain neutral.

"You..are not li-like this.. Shahzaib bhai, I.. Know.. Whatever ha-happened with you is wrong.. Its - its sad. I promise we'll together.. Fi-find her." I said while tears flowed down my eyes.

"Baccha.." He whispered, I look at him.

"What's so wrong in me that she couldn't...find herself..to love me?" He asked in a state that broke my heart.

Soon I find myself into the warmth of his arms. As he hugged me tightly.

"I..have tried to..do everything possible in my hands..to make her fall for me.. Am I really that.. Bad?" He asked, I shook my head.

"Nothing is wrong with you.. She - she just got blinded by azam's words." I said.

He took hold of my arm and make me look at him.

"Who is azam?" He asked, I look down.

"The..man..sh-she loved." I said not looking at him.

"You knew about him, I was right all this time." He said, I look at him.

"You knew she loved another man.. And.. You helped her to ran away... With him. You were acting all this time." He said looking at me with accusing eyes. I shook my head quickly for him to not to make any wrong assumption about me.

"Shahzaib bhai its no-"

"Shut up!" He said while putting his index finger on my lips with pressure.

"I know you both sister took a lot of fun by making me fool but now I won't trust you.. If you won't tell me than I'll target your family and you know, I won't have mercy." He said in a low yet warning tone.

"plea-please.." I said while crying.

He pushed me away as he stood up tall, he looked at me down.

"I'll kill each and everyone in your family and will get my revenge." He said.

Angered boiled in me, he can tell me anything but targeting my family isn't anything that I will take easily.

"Its you and your unforgiving personality that destroyed you.. My sister did nothing wrong, maybe she is fed up of your behavior.. No one can tolerate you.. No one.. Even if you would be the last man on earth, Just not her but even I wouldn't have stayed with you." I said, disgusted.

His hand fisted while his haw clenched as he peered down at me with his red tired eyes.

"I'll make sure to punish you in a way that will leave you for nothing." He said and walked out the room.

A heavy sigh left my mouth as I took rest of the wall and hugged my knees while crying. I am kind of scared here, this place is scary. I am afraid, I want to go home. Ammi.. I miss you.

I flinched when a rat ran in front of me, my eyes roamed around the room than the ceiling.

"ahh!" I screamed when I saw a huge lizard sticking there.

I slowly shifted towards the metal door, taking its help I stood up and started banging on it with my left hand.

"Open the door! Please open the door! Akib! Firoz! Ple.. Please someone have mercy.. Ah.. Ahhh!" I screamed again as the lizard moved a little from its place.

"AKIB! AKIB! OPEN THE DOOR! PLEASE! I AM AFRAID! I CAN'T BREATH! AKIB!" I shouted while banging on the door continuously but no one listened to my pleads.

In the end, getting tired I sat in the corner. Trying not to look here and there. I hugged my knees while mumbling the ayats that I remember.

"‏‏حسبنا الله ونعم الوكيل"

(Allah (Alone) is sufficient for us, and, He is the Best Disposer of affairs.)

Ammi told me that whenever I fear of anything or whenever I am alone, I should recite this. Cause No one will ease our hardships until the only Al-Jalali (The majesty) wills it. So, I started reciting it like a mantra and I believe that no one will ease my pain except Allah.

"He(Allah) is all over... He is watching over us... He is our protector... He will save me...my pain will ease.. My hardships will ease... He will ease it.. He will have mercy, when the creature doesn't have, the creator will. Allah is with me, nothing will harm me... Ye-yes.. My lord is with me.. Nothing will harm..YA RAB! HAVE MERCY! HAVE MERCY! YA - ARRAHIM (The merciful) LOOK AT ME! I AM HELPLESS MERE ALLAH (My Allah) OH ALLAH! PLEASE LOOK OVER MY BROTHER, HE-HE IS HURT! You... You listening na? Have mercy.." I said looking up at the small window while crying than put my head on my knees.

"Allah is with me... He will help me.. He is with me... Nothing will happen.. I am safe in his protection.. He is looking at me.. He is looking over me... He is.. With me.." I kept mumbling and soon my vision became dark.

Third person's POV :-

After coming out of the remand room, Shahzaib got settled in the car and drove towards his home. Home supposed to be a place where you find peace, love and care but in his point of view, it is nothing but a burden to itself. As he reached, the guard open the car's door for him and he walked out without greeting the guard.

Entering in the hall, he saw Mr. Raees and his family waiting for him. He sighed in irritation, he doesn't want to face anyone right now. So he took long strides towards the elevator but Mr. Raees stopped him.

"Shahzaib, what is this? What's with your behavior? Firoz told me what happened but this is not how you suppose to behave with us." Mr. Raees said standing up.

Shahzaib glared at firoz, he doesn't want anyone to knew about this until he find farah but now they knew and will make fun, as per his thinking.

"Uncle, I am tired. Will talk about this later." Shahzaib said and walked away without listening anything further.

"See, I told you they aren't good for us." Mrs. Jameela said to her husband referring farah's family.

"For God's sake keep your mouth shut jameela." Mr. Raees said glaring at his wife.

"Why are you telling me to shut up? I knew this would happen, they aren't our match anyway and Shahzaib could still find someone of his match." Mrs. Jameela said.

"Go to your room!" Mr. Raees said in high tone.

Mrs. Jameela flinched and walked away with her daughter stomping her foot. Mr. Raees looked at firoz.

"Now, what is going on in his mind?" Mr. Raees asked firoz referring to Shahzaib.

"I don't know, he took Shahnoor to our remand home. I hope she says the truth or else bhai would leave no one." Firoz said sighing, Mr. Raees nodded thinking deep.

"Whatever happens, stay by his side. Make sure he doesn't take any wrong step." Mr. Raees said to firoz, he nodded and Mr. Raees left.

On the other hand, Shahzaib walked in his room and removed his clothes than walked into the bathroom. Turning on the hot shower, he put his hand on the wall as he couldn't find himself anymore.

'Don't trust me.' Farah's voice ranged in his ear as he slammed his right hand on the wall while growling in anger. He shut his eyes as another heart breaking memory popped up in his mind.

~Flashback~

"What...do I...want?" she asked me with teary eyes.

"What happened to you?" I asked her with concern.

"I am...confused and it all happened because of you." she said looking in my confused gaze.

"You shouldn't had married me, you could have get any beautiful and kind girl." she said hitting my chest lightly with her fist, I only chuckled.

"But you are beautiful and kind, So I married you. Is there anything wrong I did?" I asked getting closer.

"Yes." she said looking at my lips.

"How?" I asked while hovering over her as she laid down.

"I..don't...know." she whispered.

~End of flashback~

That time he didn't knew that another man is still in her heart while they share the moment of intimacy as a husband and wife, but she wasn't feeling it. She was thinking of another man the whole time. That's the reason she doesn't let him get close to her.

"AHRRR!" He growled punching the wall as tears leaked down mixing with water.

He closed the shower tap and walked out while wearing bathrobe yet with the unleavened thoughts.

~Flashback~

"Shahzaib, I need...some money." She asked me with nervousness.

"Okay, how much?" I asked casually.
She look at him and bite on my lower lip.

"I-its €8138.12 (7 lakh in INR)." She said.

"Okay, I'll give it to you in the evening, would that be okay?" I asked, She looked at me for a while than nodded.

"Farah, can you tell me why do you need this much money?" I asked still with gentle tone.

"Why? Don't you trust me? Can't I take the money from you? Do I need to tell every information regarding what I need to do or what not?!" She almost shouted.

~End of flashback~

A bitter laugh escaped his mouth as the tears pooled his ocean blue eyes.

"Even for betraying me, you used my money." He said looking through his wardrobe.

'HOW DARE YOU!? YOU ARE A MONSTER! NO! YOU ARE A BEAST! WORST OF ALL... MY SISTER DID NOTHING WRONG LEAVING YOU!' Shahnoor's hateful words ranged in his ears.

He still is doubtful about the situation, why don't she already tell him about farah? Even he hurt her brother, is that much she love her sister?

'Its you and your unforgiving personality that destroyed you.. My sister did nothing wrong, maybe she is fed up of your behavior.. No one can tolerate you.. No one.. Even if you would be the last man on earth, Just not her but even I wouldn't have stayed with you.' He remember Shahnoor's words which she said not hours ago.

He clutched the center table as his eyes peered down in deep thinking.

"If you won't gonna tell me than be ready to sacrifice yourself," He said remembering her face.

'Even if you would be the last man on earth, Just not her but even I wouldn't have stayed with you.' Again her voice full of venom ranged in his mind.

"Than I'll make sure that you will be only girl that will stay with this monster until your last breath.." He said.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 36.3K 56
"Leave me"...I struggled hard ...but his grip was too tight around my waist.. . "Never in a million years....love..... you are mine"he said... . "I'...
13.5K 552 18
DARK ROMANCE "Sir, I am in a dire need of loan. Its very important, my friends life is at stake. I assure you I'll try my best to return the loan as...
5.1M 117K 66
DARK ROMANCE "Don't please," she sobbed, shaking badly. The fear of her situation was slowly sinking in. "Please let me go, I want to go home." S...
922K 42.9K 49
" I do!!" She said in shaky tone. It was still unbelievable for her that her dad made her deal with a Mafia king just for some pennys. She could see...