HIDDEN IDENTITY ||Park Jisung...

By jaemin_mochi

A quiet ,lonely 18 years old boy ,Park Jisung . In school , to the people's eyes he's just like a typical ner... More

INTRODUCTION
INTRODUCTION II
ƤƦƠԼƠƓƲЄ
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 1
SPECIAL DAY
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 3
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 4
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 5
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 6
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 7
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 8
DREAMIES SPECIAL DAY
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 9
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 10
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 11
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 12
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 13
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 14
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 15
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 16
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 17
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 18
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 19
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 20
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 21
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 22
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 23
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 24
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 25
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 26
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 27
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 28
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 29
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 30
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 31
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 32
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 33
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 34
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 35
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 36
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 37
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 38
Note
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 39
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 40
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 41
NOTICE
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 42
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 43
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 44
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 45
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 46
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 47
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 48
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 49
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 50
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 51
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 52
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 53
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 54
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 55
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 56
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 57
LOVE NOTES

ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 2

1.3K 39 1
By jaemin_mochi

Sarah's POV

I woke up earlier this morning . Two days had passed and Mark was still not back yet . This was not the first time ,there was one time he wasn't back for a week . When he came back , he was badly injured and had to take a rest for 3 days . I scolded him for getting himself hurt . My heart breaks whenever I see bruises and wounds around his body . However ,he told me not to be worry cause he really likes his job .

Every morning , I would pray that he will always be fine and safe . Hoping that the God protect him from harm ,danger and no injuries when he comes back . His job is too risky and dangerous , one wrong step you will be dead . But Mark always keep himself safe even though sometimes he got hurt too . Seeing him coming home alive was enough for me .

I got off from my comfy bed and took a shower . After I was done with myself , I went to the kitchen to prepare my own breakfast . Usually ,Mark will be the one who's preparing the breakfast and I hope he's preparing it now although I know he wasn't here . I walked lazily to the kitchen but then stopped . I felt something was not right . My eyes roamed around the kitchen . As long as I remember , there was no cup on the table . I looked around again , the container wasn't at its place where it should be .

Then ,I heard a click sound coming out from the dry kitchen . There's one thing you should know about me , I have sharp eyes and ears..and also I'm very observant . I would observe everything around me and I can remember it every detail . For instance , the container . Although it was slightly out from its place , I could know there was someone who moved it .

I took a baseball stick that I always kept it next to a rack and walked slowly towards the dry kitchen . I saw a figure holding a knife but couldn't see his face as his back was facing me . I raised my baseball stick ,ready to hit him . I swung my stick but he avoided it ,fast . I wanted to swing again but I was surprised to see someone in front of me .

"Yo ! Do you really wanna kill me ?" Mark glared at me ,putting the knife down . I didn't answer him instead I dropped my stick ,ran to him and hugged him tightly . "Woah ,are you okay ?" Mark asked as he tried to pull away the hugged but I tighten my arms around him . "Please ,just for a moment," I told him. He just nodded and wrapped his arms around me too . After a few minutes hugging ,I pulled away .

"You know how much I was worried about you !" I exclaimed ,punched his arm .

"Ouch ! I got hit by a pole there ," Mark whined in pain , rubbing his arm . "Oh my ! I'm sorry .." I apologized , feeling guilty .

"Nah ,just kidding .." he laughed . I gave him a death glare and rolled my eyes . "Whatever ." I walked out from the dry kitchen and sat at the dining room ,waiting for the food ... didn't bother to help him .

↫↫↫↫↫↬↬↬↬↬

"What is it about this time ?"

"Umm , nothing serious but if we didn't react fast ..we could have lost something . There was someone who tried to betrayed us but too bad he got caught right handed ," told Mark ,taking a sip of his hot coffee . "Jaemin was supposed to meet him at his office however he overheard the asshole's conversation with someone,"he continued .

"Huh ,stupid enough to mess up with the wrong family ," I scoffed . Jaemin or his full name Na Jaemin is Mark's partner . I've meet him a few times and I feel so comfortable around him . He's so friendly and caring . I had to admit he's really handsome and hot . Bet girls are drooling over him .

"Exactly ," remarked Mark .

We ate our breakfast without saying anything , concentrate with our food . Mark just prepared American breakfast . I saw Mark ate in a rush but didn't bother to ask him . I finished my food and washed my plate . Mark had left the table earlier and told me he need to get ready . After I cleaned the table , I went to the living room . I switched on the TV and kept changing the channels . It was Sunday but all the programmes that been played were so bored while it supposed to be fun . Not even one programme attracts me and end up I just switched off the tv and headed to my room .

I bumped into Mark on my way to the room . He was wearing a black denim jacket ,looking handsome and smart as usual . Not gonna lie , girls from my school are crazy over him but he never cared about it .

"Where are you going ?" I asked him while he was about to go down .

"I'm going to the mansion . We have a meeting at noon ," said Mark as he glanced at his favourite watch .

"Can I come with you ?"

"No."

"Please ... I just wanna say hi to Mr Park ," I gave him my puppy eyes cause I know he won't say 'no' again . "Fine ,be quick ." He gave up , sighing . "I'll wait you in the car ."

"Thank you ," I hugged him quick before enter my room to change my clothes .

↫↫↫↫↫↬↬↬↬↬

Our car entered a mansion with guards all around the house . We parked our car in a garage that full of different expensive cars . Super rich... I stepped out from the car and followed Mark close behind . There were two guards in front of the entrance door . They greeted Mark and he just nodded while I smiled to them. The guards let us in the mansion and I was fascinated for awhile . This mansion is super huge and beautiful ! I don't even know how to describe cause it's freaking beautiful !

I followed Mark until he stopped at one door . He knocked on the door and went in when someone said 'yes' from the inside . I closed the door behind me and stood beside Mark .

"Good afternoon,sir," greeted Mark ,bowed to him. The handsome man put down his pen and looked up from his paperworks . "Good afternoon, Mr Park ." I slightly bowed . A smile formed on my lips .

"Sarah... Long time no see . Have a seat ,"he said with a smile , gestured his hand to the sofa . I walked to the sofa and took a sit while Mark stood beside me . Mr Park got up from his work chair and sat opposite of me .

"How are you ?"

"I'm fine . How about you , Mr Park?" I asked in polite .

"Doing fine as always ," he answered .

Mr Park or his full name , Park Jinyoung . He is the eldest son of the Park's family and also the leader of mafia . Yes ,that's correct . My brother is working with a mafia family. He is Mr Park 's assistant and guards . They are three siblings- Park Jinyoung , Park Jimin and Park Jisung . But I never met Jimin nor Jisung . I only heard their names but never know how they look like . As far as I know the youngest brother , Park Jisung still schooling but I don't know from which high school . Never bother to ask Mark .

We chatted for a moment before Mr Park and Mark left his office to their meeting room . They were about to have an important meeting and Mr Park told me to wait in his office while he orderd his maid to bring me a tea . I played with my phone while waiting for them to finish . That took half an hour and they returned to the office . But they weren't alone . Jaemin and two guys came in . As soon as Jaemin saw me ,he pulled me into his embraced .

"You've gotten taller ," he said , pulling away .

"Hey ,Jaemin . It's nice to see you again ."

"Me too ," he grinned.

"Sarah , let me introduce you . This is my brother ,Park Jisung and his assistant ,Lee Jeno . Jisung ,meet Sarah .. Mark's sister ,"Mr Park introduced . I bowed to him and smiled but he didn't returned the smile instead kept his face cold and emotionless . I smiled to Jeno and apparently he returned the smile .

This Park Jisung guy seems so young than his own age . But his cold face made him look fierce and scary .

"Let's have a sit ," said Mr Park and so we sat except Mark , Jeno and Jaemin . They just stood behind their bosses . "Sarah , I'll just go straight to the point . What do you plan to do after schooling ?" His sudden question made me confused and felt weird . Why would he ask me that question ?

"Umm ,I'm not sure . Probably working ," I answered even though still confused with the sudden question . He just nodded and glanced his brother before ask me the next question which really shocked me .

"Do you want to work with us ?"

And that was the time I've been waiting for ....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.6K 565 18
~finished Editing~previous Name: Mafia ruler Bang Y/n, born and raised in Sidney Australia, her mom died when she was a baby and her dad has been an...
25.8K 1.2K 63
Miroh is a city run by the mafia, several in fact. One of the wealthiest and feared mafia families lies in the hands of a spoiled rich kid Hwang Hyun...
273K 11.7K 27
when a certain fluffy bunny looking boy has a Mafia wrapped around his fingers Dive deep and find out the love story of a bratty cute innocent bunn...
14.9K 488 40
✓ ! MAFIA AU ! Don't lose your heart to a Dragon. You might never get it back. If you do, you'll find that there are scars that don't heal, wounds...