//π˜™π˜Œπ˜‰π˜–π˜™π˜•β™‘

Autorstwa m0th_fa3rie

β—œ 𝘏𝘢𝘯𝘡𝘦𝘳 𝘟 𝘏𝘢𝘯𝘡𝘦𝘳. β—ž Warrior, 𝘯𝘰𝘢𝘯 1. A brave or... WiΔ™cej

(A/N)
A Nap
Death, ig
A baby?
Fire.
No home.
16 years.
First stage.
The second stage.
The third stage~~part one.
The third stage~~part two.
The fourth stage.
The last stage.
Republic of Padokea
The Emperor of Jappon.
A/N
Another hot guy.
Kidnapped?
Godly power.
Specialist.
Kurapika.
HALLOWEEN SPECIAL~
The auction.
The auction~~part two
Fight with the Leader.
A/n
A date with the hottest man in HxH.
Story time
A/N

Princess.

1.2K 41 15
Autorstwa m0th_fa3rie

Rushing past the guards, I slip in between them before they can even register that I'm there.

I grab the Emperor's wrist and take a firm hold.

By the time the guards notice, I already am twisting him to look at me.

"Father?"

He turns with a shocked look and stares into my green eyes, identical to his.

The guards grab my arms and try to heave me away. In the distance I hear Haruki yell something incohearable.

"What?" My father says. As he scans my body, a flicker of recognition is to be seen through his eyes.

"We are sorry your highness!, she slipped past us!" One of the guards yell and pull tighter against my struggling body.

"Wait, I must hear what she's talking about." He says and gestures to let me go.

"Why did you leave?, why are you the Emperor?" I say, small tears forming.

"Wait, wait. What are you-" he says.

"I'm Aiko! Your daughter!, Aiko Furukawa!" I cry, slumping down to the ground.

The shock of actually meeting him effected me and sent me shutting down. Fighting to stay conscious I hear him talk.

"Aiko?" His voice cracking.

"Yeah..." I whisper.

"Guards! Where taking her back to the palace! Bring her along will you! And her documents and passport from that man over there that she was with, we don't know if she is speaking the truth." He yells while gesturing towards Haruki who is running to us.

I hear jumbled up versions of people talking as I fall into unconsciousness as the world turns black.

✄┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅

Slowly opening my eyes, I sit up on the futon in a unrecognizable room.

It's lit with a couple of lanterns that hang from the ceiling.

A maid next to my bed flinches when I sit up, to her it must've felt like I teleported from lying to sitting.

"Furukawa-San, you are awake." The maid says, saying the obvious.

"Where am I?" I ask, rubbing my hand against my eyes.

"In his highnesses palace." She answers.

"Did they find out that I'm actually his daughter." I say in a sugestive manner.

"Yes, it is confirmed that you are the princess, first in line to the crown." She says, bowing her head till it almost reaches the ground.

"No need to bow!" I say awkwardly, waving my hands around.

Standing up, the maid speaks again.

"If you have well rested, you must head to his highnesses room where he awaited you."

"Sure, lead the way."

The small lady leads me through various hallways and rooms before we reach the main bedroom, the Emperor's sleeping quarters.

The maid called for two men to open the massive doors that guarded the Emperor, a.k.a, my dad.

Two muscular men with bald heads and large blue yukata's on. They walked to the beautiful doors and heaved it open with their shoulders, shoving their weight against it to force the wood to swing open, scraping the floor.

After they finished their jobs, the two men retook their places as guarding the entrance to my fathers quarters.

As I slowly took small paces into the large room, I gasped at the sight.

A huge decorated room entered my vision and blinded me with its extraordinaries.

The bed was a big, fluffy, white futon that decked the polished floor.

It was placed in the middle of the back of the room and the wall behind it was decorated with paper paintings of dragons and goddesses.

Golden light streamed through the opened paper sliding doors as they where slided all the way back. I could see a ethereal flower garden peeking through the opened verandah.

The room was spacious and airy, which gave it a nice, pleasant feeling when I looked at the rest of the area.

My father, the Emperor, sat with folded legs infront of a low raised table that was adorned with breakfast.

Rice balls and various dishes had fish and rice and soup. There was also handleless cups, steaming with an unknown tea that made the room smell nice.

I hesitantly joined my father at the table and sat, straight backed, on the cushion that was on the floor behind the table.

"Aiko, I need to speak about things," he said with a face that promised answers, " a lot of things."

"Very well." I spoke formally.

Digging in to the food, as I was starving, he continued on.

"I know it might seem like I abandoned you and your mother, but I swear that I had my reasons."

"Before you where born, I was entitled to be the next Emperor if my father passed away. But as that happened, I fell in love and ran away with your mother. We went somewhere they wouldn't find us."

I nodded slowly. I was finding it hard to believe when I saw that lady with him yesterday.

"We had you, and we lived happily for two peaceful years. Then I found out that my father died and I needed to take the throne before my brother took over and ruled with chaos. So I went. I still regret it to this day, for not raising you myself."

He teared up and hastly wiped the bead of water that threatened to fall.

"I did not know they would force married on me. I did not know I couldn't make small visits back to our little village."

"How's your mother doing by the way? I sent her a letter a while back but she didn't reply." He said.

I grimaced as all the painful memory's cake flooding back. Then a heavy feeling of dread came when I realises that he did not yet know of her death.

Taking a deep breath, I looked him dead in the eye and replied.

"She's dead."

An array of emotions crossed his face. Sadness, shock, depression, anger and pain. I didn't know he still cared so much.

"Why? Who? When did this happen?" He asked with a broken face. The tear he concealed before, freely falling onto his porcelain plate.

"I intend to hunt him down and kill him." I say with anger mixed in my voice. I tried to look strong.

"Oh. I will help. What happened?" He asked again.

"A mysterious guy destroyed our village and burned the place. The man told me she died. He kidnapped me and sold me to be a maid."

"I escaped." I say.

"I'm sorry I couldn't be there."

"It's fine." I don't even look at him.

We ate our food in an awkward silence after that and I secretly marvelled at the delicious taste of the morning food.

After we finished eating, my father took me to a room that was filled to the brim with magnificent dresses and told me I could have them.

I picked one up and examined it, wondering how much it cost.

The silky fabric was sliding through my fingers and I almost dropped it.

Putting it back on the rack, he escorted me to my room and we talked on the way.

"I wish to train later. I also cannot stay here for long, as I must return to York New city to meet with friends." I politely say.

"Very well. I can assign you a man that has been trained to be a top class samurai to teach you some pointers." Eito said.

After that, I got given some training clothes and a maid brought me out to a large valley that was bedridden of plants and life.

The ground was dried hard mud and there where mutiple training equipment that I was already thinking of using.

Hair flowing, the maid swiftly walked to a large open tent that had a small bench in it.

A muscular man sat on said bench and drank out of a bottle of water. I could see his Adam's apple moving as he swallowed.

He had long black hair that was tied up in a high ponytail. His eyes where almond shaped and they harnessed a pretty hazel color. His skin was tanned from supposed days out training in the sun.

And his jawline looked like it could cut through steel.

Multiple battle scars could be seen on his built arms as they where bear. His sleeves where rolled up on his shoulders.

He wore long trousers and comfortable looking leather boots.

His face was handsome and I almost drooled. He had sweaty skin from previous exercise and his white shirt was a little see through, and I could see his nipples. I got a small blush.

As the maid got closer, he looked up and locked eyes with me. I swear I heard my heart skip a beat. He looked attractive. Really damn attractive.

I realized that I was staring to long and I inhaled, my chest thanking the oxygen that I forgot to take before.

We entered the tent and I greeted the man. The maid left us and I sat next to him.

"Hi, I'm Aiko. I'm guessing you will be helping me today?" I ask, surprised by my normal voice.

"Yeah. I'm Rin. We will start right away." He said, smiling at me.

He set the bottle down and led me outside.

Kicking up some dust, we arrived at a large dummy. It's body was that of a large man.

Rin gestured to the dummy and told me to give it all I had.

I took a battle stance and breathed in and then out.

Attacking the thing like my life depended on it, I punched and kicked and absolutely ripped the thing to shreds.

I also accidentally let out a large portion of my aura, and I felt Rin stiffen behind me.

When I finished, the dummy lay on the ground with its middle bent out of shape and the limbs broken and carelessly stown aside.

Some nen arrows stuck out of the section where the heart, lungs, legs and neck would be.

The head had a nearly decapitated head and the face was bashed in.

I breathed heavily for a minute before I calmed down and turned to Rin with a grin on my face.

"How's that?" I say proudly. I had successfully killed the dummy.

"That was oddly terrifying. But you did well. Better than I could." He said, chuckling lightly.

"I hope we get along. I don't want to be that dummy."

✄┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅

IM BACK! Yayayyyaya

I don't have much time for this as I have school, but I will try my best to continue the story.

Thanks for reading! Stay safe and healthy!

Czytaj Dalej

To TeΕΌ Polubisz

27.3K 574 16
Yuki is just your average 14-year-old boy with no parents or friends. After forgetting that he had a presentation that day. He dies of a sudden heart...
381K 9.8K 57
Y/n L/n, was one of the last survivors of the Kurta clan. She was found as a baby and grew up baking with her adopted Mother, becoming a master at ma...
36.2K 1.1K 23
The MC reincarnated into the world of DxD as the only child of the house of Zagan. Due to that his clan was declared extinct as he found himself in a...
8.3K 352 12
**DISCONTINUED** "I woke up staring at a dark muddy sky, accompanied by an unpleasant smell" Alice had lost everything at 17, having died from a terr...