Two Loves Inside the Tower

Autorstwa ryapalisoc

DISCONTINUED NOTE FROM AUTHOR: PLZ. DON'T READ THIS. :/ (Y/N) entered the tower by opening the gate by hersel... Więcej

Chapter 1: Headon's Floor
Chapter 2: Evankhell's Hell Floor
Chapter 3: Lero Ro's Test
Chapter 4: Hansung Yu's Test
Chapter 5: Crown Game
Chapter 7: Crown Game
Chapter 8: Positioning Test
Chapter 9: Positioning Test
Reminder to my Readers (with the Tower of God Characters)
Chapter 10: Jahad Princesses
Chapter 11: Friends
Chapter 12: Team A and B
Just a few reminders....
Chapter 13: Passing or Failing team?
Chapter 14: Start of Betrayals

Chapter 6: Crown Game

166 11 0
Autorstwa ryapalisoc

Before the second round... 

''We will join the second round. Its more dangerous if we join the third and fourth round.'' said Lauroe.

''But even the defensive team has an advantage they can't hold off all of the attacking teams in five minutes. So who?'' said the woman who has a short weapon.

''I can. I will hold off all the other teams while sitting on the throne. In those five minutes I will protect the crown perfectly because I am a shinsu user. The only thing you need to do is avoid the swordsman and pretend to fight the jumpsuit. After the other team will be beaten, we'll steal the crown.'' explained Lauroe

Present time...

The sleeping man woke up, sat down, and raised his hand and there was a light in front of him.

Hatz looked at Anaak and shouted, ''Anaak, get away! He's a wave controller!''

Anaak jumped over the shinsu, but Mr. Hatz and Mr. Shibisu was off guard so the woman and the guy run towards Anaak to steal the crown but Anaak dodged it.

''You idiots don't bother our little cutie!'' Mr. Shibisu shouted. 

Then they saw a light shooting towards Anaak.

''No. Anaaaaaak!'' Mr. Shibisu shouted.

''Give up and give us the crown.'' Mr. Lauroe said.

Anaak dodged the shinsu that Mr. Lauroe shooted at her.

''Damn you. What the hell are you doing?!'' Anaak shouted while holding tightly her weapon. ''Ignite! I am going to kill all of you!''

There was a strong wind at the stadium that the weapon became a larger figure and she layed her massive weapon on where was Mr. Lauroe standing at.

All regulars were suprised including us. 

Then I looked at Mr. Bam and saw he and his weapon that is wrapped trembling.

Mr. Lauroe jumped and was able to dodged that dangerous attack

''Lauroe, are you okay?" asked the woman.

''Yeah.'' Mr. Lauroe replied.

''Anaak Jahad, huh? It's not satisfying to have spoiled brats here, but that weapon may be dangerous.'' said Mr. Lero Ro.

Anaak just keep on attacking Lauroe while I wondering why Mr. Bam is trembling with his weapon. They keep on trembling more.

''Are you okay, Mr. Bam?'' I asked.

''Maybe. Black March is keep on reacting strangely.'' Mr. Bam replied.

I looked again to Ms. Anaak and saw her weapon divided into like vines.

''Ahhhhh..!!'' shouted Mr. Bam.

''What's happening, Bam?!'' asked Mr. Khun.

I saw the hands of Ms. Anaak and her weapon also trembling. Why both of their weapons and them are trembling?

Then Ms. Anaak looked at us. I was totally scared when she looked at us strangely and scary.

Her eyes just opened wide and stopped suddenly.

''The Black March?!'' she thought.

''She stopped?" Mr. Lauroe wondered.

Then Serena just pulled his blanket that he was holding and run towards there room.

''What the hell are you doing?!'' shouted Mr. Lauroe.

''Do you think we can beat that lizard?!'' asked Serena. ''I've escaped thousands of times, but this is only a bonus game! This game is very tough!'' 

When they had reached their room, they are already disqualified.

''Are you okay, Mr. Bam?" I asked.

''Yes. I am feeling better now.'' said Mr. Bam.

''Hey Anaak, come down on the throne. They all ran away. It's done.'' shouted Shibisu. ''Anaak?''

Then Anaak jumped off the throne and is heading towards on our rooms.

''Hey Anaak, if you leave that throne, we we'll-

Before Mr. Shibisu finished his sentence, I shouted, ''Mr. Rak, Mr. Khun, Mr. Bam, look out!"

Ms. Anaak destroyed the gate of our room, glaring at Mr. Bam and said, ''Give me that weapon.''

''What the hell are you doing?! You are not allowed to bust into others rooms.'' Mr. Khun shouted while drawing his knife. 

''You.'' Anaak said while pointing at Bam. ''Where did you get that?''

''May I ask why?'' asked Bam.

''Grrrr.... Anaak, why did you left that seat and just want to get that stupid weapon!'' Mr. Shibisu shouted.

''It's not a stupid weapon.'' said Ms. Anaak while squeezing Mr. Shibisu's finger. ''It's one of the 13 month series, the Black March. Also, he's not worth having it.''

''Black March?! Why is it with him? And how did you know about it?'' Mr. Shibisu asked.

''Because I am one of the princesses of Jahad. I have the Green April that is why I noticed right away the Black March.'' explained Ms. Anaak.

''What?! A princess of Jahad!'' shouted Mr. Shibisu.

''A princess.... just like Princess Yuri.'' Mr. Bam thought.

''Give me the Black March. Only the princesses of Jahad can only have it.'' said Ms. Anaak

''No. I just borrowed this from Princess Yuri. I should return to her in person.'' Mr. Bam replied.

''Hmph.... You don't understand. Then you should die here.'' Ms. Anaak said while raising her Green April.

But when she raised her Green April she can't bring a swing to us.

''@#$&!'' Anaak thought. ''What are you do-

When she finally looked behind she saw Mr. Lero Ro.

''You left the throne, Anaak Jahad. your team lost so go back to your room.

''I got it.'' Ms. Anaak replied.

Then she looked at Mr. Bam and faced Mr. Lero Ro.

''Um.. Mr. Lero Ro can we add another rule here on this game?

''Another Rule?" Mr. Lero Ro wondered.

''Yes. I heard from others you can add an another rule unless the test adminitrator agrees to it.'' explained Ms. Anaak.

''Then what rule do you want to add?" asked Mr. Lero Ro.

''An event of this Green April and the reward is the Black March.'' said Ms. Anaak.

''Alright. That really sounds interesting.'' Mr. Lero Ro replied.

Then she faced us and said, ''It's simple. You just need to join this round and if your team wins until the last round, I will give you my Green April. But, if your team lose, you will give me that Black March.''

''But, I don't want to give the Black March.'' said Mr. Bam.

''But that is the best way instead of killing you and steal the Black March.'' said Ms. Anaak.

''She's right. She may be the strongest of the regulars.'' Mr. Bam thought.

''What? You may lose with your weak teammates.'' said Ms. Anaak.

''But I'll put Mr. Khun and Mr. Rak in danger.'' Mr. Bam thought.

''What are you waiting for, Bam?! We accept your terms.'' shouted Mr Khun.

''But Mr. Khun-

''That's alright. Anyways we're going to join the next round. And we're waiting for too long, right, alligator and (N/N)?'' Mr. Khun said.

''Yeah!'' I said.

''Of cooooourse..!" shouted Mr. Rak. ''Don't back out, you Lizard turtle.''

''Alright I will add the new rule. But Anaak's team still lost, so the next round without a winning team will start. Now let's continue the game.'' Mr. Lero Ro said while going out of our room.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

40.6M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...