The Last Banshee~The Vampire...

By YellowCalcite

Liza Sommers was happy to follow her adoptive mother to Mystic Falls and live with her cousins. After the tra... More

Cast
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Authors Note!
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12~ Part 1
Chapter 12~ Part 2
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Authors note
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Updates coming soon
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Yet another authors note

395 5 0
By YellowCalcite

Ok so A. 1k reads?! Holy cow! Thank you guys!! Like literally I might cry!!
And B. I said I was gonna update, I did, and I'm sorry I haven't. The thing is, last Wednesday, when I had planned to finish the next chapter, I got a call informing me of my brothers passing, and I just shut down for the past week. I'm in shambles, as is the rest of my family, so while I will update and keep working on my stories, you'll have to be patient with me. I love you guys and the support you've given my stories, thank you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.3K 1K 20
Bonnie x VoidStiles + Stiles + Damon + RipperStefan + more!!! After watching his daughter suffer through yet another heartbreak, losing Sheila Benne...
33 14 7
Lydia Sommers' life flips when she foresees her sister's tragic fate. As she grapples with her eerie premonitions, the enigmatic Salvatore brothers...
575 7 19
After all these years, Elena and Damon got their happily ever after. Caroline and Alaric are doing their best raising twin witches and the orphaned d...
6K 25 69
Erica lillys moves to mystic falls after her parents deaths shes hoping for a fresh start to a normal life but what she dosent know to brothers have...