Light ➼ Peter Pan βœ“

By Allison_Belle

Years ago, the Evil Queen cast a curse that created Storybrooke, where she lived happily with her husband, Ro... More

Playlist
Casting
Prolouge
// ACT ONE //
Chapter 1 ➼ π’»π“Šπ“‰π“Šπ“‡π‘’ π“†π“Šπ‘’π‘’π“ƒ
Chapter 2 ➼ π“Œπ‘’π“π’Έπ‘œπ“‚π‘’ π“‰π‘œ 𝓃𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓁𝒢𝓃𝒹
Chapter 3 ➼ π’Άπ“‡π“‡π‘œπ“Œπ“ˆ
Chapter 4 ➼ π’Ύπ“ƒπ“‰π‘’π“ƒπ“‰π’Ύπ‘œπ“ƒπ“ˆ
Chapter 5 ➼ 𝓅𝑒𝓉𝑒𝓇
Chapter 6 ➼ π’Έπ“Šπ“‡π“ˆπ‘’π’Ή
Chapter 7 ➼ 𝓂𝑒𝓇𝓂𝒢𝒾𝒹 π‘’π“ƒπ’Έπ‘œπ“Šπ“ƒπ“‰π‘’π“‡π“ˆ
Chapter 8 ➼ π“Žπ‘œπ“Š π“€π“ƒπ‘œπ“Œ π’½π‘œπ“Œ π“‰π‘œ 𝒷𝓇𝒢𝒾𝒹?
Chapter 9 ➼ π“ˆπ’Άπ’»π‘’ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 π“ˆπ‘œπ“Šπ“ƒπ’Ή
Chapter 10 ➼ 𝒷𝑒𝓁𝒾𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇
Chapter 11 ➼ π‘”π’Ύπ“‡π“π’»π“‡π’Ύπ‘’π“ƒπ’Ήπ“ˆ
Chapter 12 ➼ π‘œπ“ƒπ’Έπ‘’ π“Šπ“…π‘œπ“ƒ 𝒢 𝒹𝓇𝑒𝒢𝓂
Chapter 13 ➼ π“‹π’Ύπ“ˆπ’Ύπ‘œπ“ƒπ“ˆ
Chapter 14 ➼ 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π“‰π“‡π“Šπ“‰π’½
Chapter 15 ➼ π“π‘œπ“ˆπ“‰
Chapter 16 ➼ 𝒽𝑒𝓁𝒹 π“Žπ‘œπ“Šπ“‡ 𝒷𝓇𝑒𝒢𝓉𝒽
Chapter 17 ➼ π’Έπ’½π’Άπ‘œπ“ˆ π’Ύπ“ˆ π’Άπ“‚π‘œπ“ƒπ‘” π“Šπ“ˆ
Chapter 18 ➼ π“Žπ‘œπ“Š π“π‘œπ‘œπ“€ 𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒻𝑒𝒸𝓉 π“‰π‘œπ“ƒπ’Ύπ‘”π’½π“‰
Chapter 19 ➼ π“ˆπ’½π‘’ π“Œπ’Άπ“ˆ 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓁𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉
Chapter 20 ➼ π’Άπ“π“Œπ’Άπ“Žπ“ˆ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 π’»π‘œπ“‡π‘’π“‹π‘’π“‡
Chapter 21 ➼ π“Œπ‘’π“π’Έπ‘œπ“‚π‘’ π’½π‘œπ“‚π‘’
// ACT TWO //
Chapter 22 ➼ π“π’Ύπ‘œπ“ƒπ“ˆ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 π“‰π’Ύπ‘”π‘’π“‡π“ˆ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 π’·π‘’π’Άπ“‡π“ˆ
Chapter 23 ➼ 𝒷𝓁𝒢𝒸𝓀 𝓂𝒢𝑔𝒾𝒸
Chapter 24 ➼ π“ˆπ‘’π’Άπ“‡π’Έπ’½ π“…π’Άπ“‡π“‰π“Ž
Chapter 25 ➼ 𝒹𝑒𝓉𝑒𝒸𝓉𝒾𝓋𝑒 π’½π‘œπ‘œπ’Ή
Chapter 26 ➼ π“ƒπ‘œπ“‰ π“ˆπ‘œ π“ˆπ“Œπ‘’π‘’π“‰ π’Ήπ“‡π‘’π’Άπ“‚π“ˆ
Chapter 27 ➼ π“Œπ’Ύπ“‰π’Έπ’½ π’½π“Šπ“ƒπ“‰
Chapter 28 ➼ 𝑒𝓂𝓅𝒾𝓇𝑒
Chapter 29 ➼ 𝑔𝒢𝓂𝑒 𝓅𝓁𝒢𝓃
Chapter 30 ➼ π‘”π‘œπ“ƒπ‘’ 𝑔𝒾𝓇𝓁
Chapter 31 ➼ π’Άπ“Šπ“ƒπ“‰π’Ύπ‘’ π’Ήπ‘’π’Άπ“‡π‘’π“ˆπ“‰
Chapter 32 ➼ π’½π‘œπ“‚π‘’ 𝒢𝑔𝒢𝒾𝓃, π’½π‘œπ“‚π‘’ 𝒢𝑔𝒢𝒾𝓃
Chapter 33 ➼ 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒸𝒾𝓇𝒸𝓁𝑒 π‘œπ’» π’Ύπ’Ήπ’Ύπ‘œπ“‰π“ˆ
Chapter 34 ➼ 𝒷𝒢𝒸𝓀 π“‰π‘œ 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π’»π“Šπ“‰π“Šπ“‡π‘’
Epilogue

Chapter 35 ➼ π’½π’Άπ“…π“…π’Ύπ“π“Ž 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝒢𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇

1.5K 39 8
By Allison_Belle

AN : Angelina's dress is up top

Angelina's POV

I awaken with a jolt as my bedroom door bursts open from it's hinges. My mother stands in the doorway with a large smile plastered to her face.

"Mom? What's going on?" I ask as I prop myself up on my elbows.

"Quick! Get dressed! I have something to show you!"

She closes the door on her way out before I pull myself from the bed. I throw on the first clothes I find, which consists of a pair of ripped jeans and a black tank top. I tie my hair in a bun on top of my head before venturing out of my bedroom and down to the kitchen.

I pause at the bottom of the steps as I find family and friends gathered in the kitchen. Peter stands at the kitchen counter and quickly makes his way over to me. "Do you know what this is about?" Peter asks me.

I shake my head, eyeing those who linger around the house before I say, "No. I was going to ask you the same thing."

"Nick knows and he won't tell me," Peter glares at the boy who smiles and waves from the living room.

"Well that's rude," I mutter as my mother and father enter the room.

The small talk quiets as my mother speaks. "Angelina, Peter. With everything that you two have been through I think that you, well all of us, deserve a celebration. And what better celebration than a wedding?"

My jaw drops as I struggle for words. "Mom, I have nothing planned," I finally gasp out as Peter squeezes my hand.

My mother holds up a hand as she quickly leaves the room before returning seconds later with an all too familiar book on her grasp. "But you already do, my sweet girl." She sets the book on the counter as I move to stand beside her and my father. "Remember this?"

"Of course I do," I smile as I flip through the pages of the wedding planner that I made with my mother when I was just a little girl. "But mom, I made this when I was six. And so much has changed."

"See, I knew you'd say that too," she responds before leaving the room again.

I glance to my father who shakes his head with a smile as he says, "Angelee, your mother has kept me awake since three in the morning with this."

My mother returns into the kitchen with her most valued book of spells as she glances to me. "Well, let's go."

"Wait, wait, wait." I shake my head. "A wedding? Today? How is that even going to work?"

My mother smiles as my father cuts in, "Like I said, darling, your mother has been hustling around planning all morning."

My mother scoffs at her husband as she says, "Granny will make the wedding cake. Grumpy and the dwarves are going to cook. Ruby claimed maid of honor and will help you get ready. Emma and Snow will set the venue when we get there."

My heart sinks in my chest as I sadly say, "We wanted to plan to marry in Neverland."

"Well where do you think we're going?" My mother grins. "I finally found a spell that will open a permanent portal into which ever realm you want. But I can't cast it alone, so come on!"

"It says here that in order for the portal to stay open, even to those who don't weld magic, we need to thrust every type of magic into this thing," my mother reads as we stand on the edge of town. "Do you think here's a good place to put it?"

I nod my head before glancing around at those who offered to help. Peter and I stand hand in hand, prepared to thrust our magic that comes from true love into the portal. My mother stands to my right, prepared to use dark magic while Emma stands on my mother's other side ready with her light magic. Rumpelstiltskin stands to the side with the dark one's dagger in his hand. Ruby stands with her cloak in her hands, ready to use the magic from her transformation.

"This is enough magic?" I ask as Peter tightens his grip on my waist. The rest of the town stands eagerly behind us.

"Let's find out, shall we?" My mother grins as she sets the spell book on the ground.

I close my eyes as the wind picks up as my mother's magic begins the spell. Linking my hands with Peter and my mother, I feel my entire body glow green. The wind shifts, wrapping around us as more magic is thrusted into the spell.

Ruby lets out a deep growl as she removes her cloak, allowing her transformation to begin. She rests her her onto my shoulder as I feel her power flow through me. I open my eyes as a cracking sound emits through the sky.

Our magic circles around, intertwining in colors that illuminate the sky. The wind falls still as silence falls.

"It just looks like a mirror," Ruby says, peering around my shoulder.

"Well I'd hope so," my mother says with a smile as she holds her hand out to me. "Ready?"

My stomach flips at the thought of the spell failing. Of failing those boys who became my family. I glance to Peter who simply squeezes my hand and nods. I take a deep breath, feeling the forrest air fill my lungs before intertwining my hand with my mother's. "So how does it work?"

"You just think of the very place you want to go. Imagine it in your mind's soul, and feel it in your heart." My mother smiles.

"It's that easy?"

I don't wait for an answer. I picture myself flying with Peter high above the island. I feel myself running, playing games with the lost boys. I remember the night with Peter, dancing beneath the trees. I feel the breath enter my lungs as I awaken from the casket.

Without another thought I push myself through the mirror.

Sand beneath my feet is the first thing I notice when I open my eyes. I grin as the familiar trees of Neverland sit before me. Peter laces his hand through mine as he steps foot on the island.

"Let's go get our boys," Peter smiles at me before pressing a kiss to my forehead.

"I'll give you two a minute," Nick says as he stands beside me.

I shake my head as I say, "no way. They're your family too. They've missed you." I hold my free hand out to him, watching as he takes it before using my magic to teleport ourselves into the middle of camp.

As I open my eyes I find the camp to be empty. I let go of both boys' hands as we all three look around. I find my tent shared with Peter to be untouched along with Nicks. The rest of the tents seem to be fully stocked. Nick and Peter talk among themselves as they move throughout the camp while I make my way to the tunnels.

I expect to find Thomas buried away down here but sigh as I find the place empty. I drag my finger down the spines of the journals neatly stacked along the shelves before turning to leave the tunnels.

As soon as I step out from the tunneled cave a body collided with mine, sending me to the dirt covered ground.

"Ang!"

I glance up to find Thomas standing before me.

"Tom!" I laugh before throwing my arms around the boy. Thomas wraps his around around my waist as he spins us around.

I glance over Thomas' shoulder to find the rest of the lost boys running towards us. They tackle Thomas and I to the ground as I smile. "My boys!" I laugh.

"You and Peter really time traveled in the Enchanted Forest!?" Calvin gasps in amazement.

I sit in Peter's lap as we all sit around the campfire catching up with the boys while Tinkerbelle and Ariel were happily helping my mother set up the wedding. The only thing Peter and I were to do is wait to be told when to get dressed.

"And Peter was held captive by your Aunt?" Will sits on the edge of the log with his elbows resting against his knees.

"And Peter tried to rip out your heart?" Thomas raises an eyebrow.

"Okay guys, that last one wasn't his fault," I scold, wrapping an arm around the back of Peter's neck.

"We're just glad to have you three back," Felix smiles from across the fire.

The rustling of bushes catches everyone's attention as Ruby enters the camp. She glances around until her eyes fall upon Nick's. The girl grins shyly as she says, "Ang, we're ready for you."

I nod, untangling myself from Peter. He stands, pressing a kiss to my forehead before he says, "I'll be waiting for you at the alter."

"I'll be there," I smile, resting my forehead against his before Ruby snatches me away.

"Alright love birds, lets get on with it." Ruby smirks as she drags me towards Tinkerbelle's hut.

I follow Ruby inside where Tink sits off to the side nursing a bottle while sending death stares in Ariel's way.

"Everything okay here?" I ask, wrapping an arm around the fairy. "All this wedding planning is stressing me out," the blonde groans, taking a drink from the bottle before slipping into the back of the hut.

"Ignore her," Ariel grins as my mother steps into the hut. Ariel greets her before handing off a large bag.

"Is that it?" I ask, leaning against Ruby.

My mother nods with a wide smile as she pulls me behind a curtain. "Are you ready?"

I nod as my mother helps me slip into the wedding gown. She clasps a necklace around my neck and wraps her arms around my shoulders before turning me around to face the mirror.

I gasp as I find the woman before me in the mirror. She's no longer a timid girl who can't fend for herself. The woman standing before me radiates confidence in ways unbelievable.

"Oh my sweet girl," my mother cries.

"Let me see!" Ariel yells as she rips back the curtain. "Oh my!" Tears stream down the mermaid's cheeks as she yells for Tinkerbelle.

"What's with all the yelling?" The fairy complains as she rounds the corner. She stops as her eyes land on me before she breaks out in a grin. "You look hot Ang."

"She's right, you look amazing Ang." Ruby sends a nod of approval before she leads me to a chair and begins working on my hair. Ruby curls and twists my hair until it sits in an elegant bun at the nape of my neck.

My mother grins at me before making us disappear in the cloud of magic. When I open my eyes I'm standing before my father.

"Angelee," he smiles before pressing a kiss to my forehead and taking my arm in his. "Are you ready?"

Music begins as I loop my arm around his. "Don't let me fall. Ruby fought me on wearing heels."

My father chuckles as he nods. The wooden doors before us open, allowing me to scope out the venue as my father leads me down the aisle. I gasp and tears come to my eyes as I realize where we are.

Peter stands at the end of the aisle. As soon as my eyes land on his a tear falls down his cheek.

I quickly reach him and take his hand in mine. As my father sits next to my mother I turn to face Peter.

"Pretty ironic getting married in the same place I lied in a casket."

Peter laughs. I smile and say, "But I'm so happy to be marrying you in our spot."

Peter squeezes my hand as the ceremony begins.

Charming steps foreword with a warm smile across his face as he initiated the ceremony. "Dearly beloved, friends and family, what a spectacular day to celebrate young love. Love that continues to fall together in spite of all circumstances. Love that will forever find each other."

Peter's arms sit around my waist as we sway to music in the middle of the clearing. Wedding guests mingle around us as we dance to our first dance of husband and wife.

"This doesn't feel any different. Being married to you," I say, lifting my head from Peter's chest as he pulls me tighter to his chest.

"That's because I've always been yours, Mrs. Angelina Pan." Peter smiles before her twirls me under his arm and brings me back to his chest.

"And I'm not going anywhere," I tell my husband.

"Anywhere you go, I'll follow you."

"Anywhere, any realm?"

"Always," Peter nods before pressing a kiss to my lips.

A loud yell catches our attention as we turn our attention to Ruby and Tinkerbelle who both cheer loudly before raising their glasses. Nick then appears, pulling Ruby onto the dance floor. Tink drags Felix behind her. I giggle at the man's irritated face and stick my tongue out at him as he wraps the blonde in his arms.

"So," I begin, catching Peter's attention. "I guess we'll have to start house hunting. But we're going to need at least two bedrooms for now. Maybe three for later."

"Two?" Peter questions.

I grin as I nod. "I was going to tell you this morning but then, you know."

"You're pregnant?" Peter gasps. "We're having a baby?"

"We're having a baby," I laugh. Peter yells out in excitement as he picks me up and spins me around before setting me back down on my feet.

"I can't believe how lucky I am," Peter grins before pressing his forehead towards mine. He rests his hand on my stomach as he whispers, "I love you so much already little one. I know you'll be just as beautiful and kind as your mother."

Peter spins me around for the rest of the evening until night falls and the fairies come out to light the clearing. Peter and I slip away to sit on the edge of the cliff and watch the ocean.

I sit in between Peter's legs with my back pressed to his chest as my mother approaches with a smile on her face.

"Oh mom, today was perfect. Thank you so much!" I smile, taking her hand in mine.

"It was wonderful, wasn't it?" My mother smiles before handing me an envelope.

"What's this?" I ask, sitting forward. My mother gives me a look, urging me to open it. I comply and pull a single key from the envelope. "Mom."

"Regina, you've already given us so much," Peter protests as I hold the key up against the moonlight.

My mother shakes her head. "But you've given me so much, Peter. You make my daughter the happiest and that's all I can ask of you, son. This is the key to the first apartment I shared with your father. Obviously you'll need something bigger later but for now while you look you can at least be out of your parent's eyes and ears."

"About that," I smile, taking Peter's hand in mine. "We might need to start looking sooner rather than later."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.7K 882 20
πŸ’šUnder Editing SeperatelyπŸ’š Taken from your true home you end up in the Enchanted Forest, living with the Evil Queen. During the dark curse you fou...
88.8K 2.8K 37
There was a time when the citizens of Storybrooke, Maine believed they would return to their homes, to their regular lives back in another realm. The...
14.9K 490 21
Pan x Reader [x Baelfire] As the royal daughter of an absentee mother and problematic father, you suffer from things unimaginable from the 'human' mi...
230K 7.2K 34
❝Never fight fire with fire. Everything you love will burn.❞ ➳ Adi Morris has fire. Peter Pan likes fire. But she's prepared to use that fire against...