She taught me how to love [Ki...

By GOLDZIP

"Dad, I tell you, I don't need a mentor!" Silva sighed, "Killua, have you seen your grades? I mean, you got... More

*Chapter 1*
*Chapter 2*
*Chapter 3*
*Chapter 4*
*Chapter 5*
*Chapter 6*
*Chapter 7*
*Chapter 8*
*Chapter 9*
*Chapter 10*
*Chapter 11*
*Chapter 12*
*Chapter 13*
*Chapter 14*
*Chapter 15*
*Chapter 16*
*Chapter 17*
*Chapter 18*
*Chapter 19*
*Chapter 20*
*Chapter 21*
*Chapter 22*
*Chapter 23*
*Chapter 24*
*Chapter 25*
*Chapter 26*
*Chapter 27*
*Chapter 28*
*Chapter 29*
*Chapter 30*
*Chapter 31* FINAL
<3
PSA: the scene with milluki
another PSA: Killua's dialogue

*Chapter 32* EPILOGUE

2.7K 98 82
By GOLDZIP

Killua was fourteen years old when he fell in love.

Back then, the thought of relationships or romance in general never really crossed his mind and even if it did, he'd just sweep it off as if it was fine dust. It wasn't because he had trust issues or anything– he just didn't pay a lot of attention to it nor did he show any form of interest.

Sure, he received love letters and got confessed to from more people than he could count with his fingers and at some point, his mother encouraged him to find a significant other however, those weren't enough to give him a final push to get into a relationship.

It was until he met Y/N did he decide to give love a chance.

Killua was twenty three years old when he walked in a jewelry store for the first time.

He had been dreading for that moment. He just wished he could get things over with so he wouldn't have to deal with the nervous pang in his chest or the fact that his palms were grossly covered with sweat. Fortunately, he had Gon with him to keep him sane.

"Have you paid up?"

Killua nodded his head in response as Gon let out a sigh of relief. After what seemed like two hours of searching, Killua had finally found the perfect one for Y/N.

Walking out of the store, Killua spared a glance at the small box inside the paper bag and swallowed down the tense lump in his throat before he set off with Gon.

"You got this, Killua."

Killua took the chance to talk with his parents as soon as he got back, he was in luck that the both of them were home at that time. Normally, they'd be out for work or somewhere else other than the mansion.

By the time he stepped in his parents' room, he simply told them to settle down while he sat across them before handing the paper bag to them. The minute his parents realized what was inside, they wasted no time to pull their son into a tight hug.

His mother was crying into his shoulder and while his father didn't, Killua could still hear the quiet sniffling from him. The three of them stayed like that for a while, not a single word voiced out from any of them.

Killua would be too embarrassed to admit it, but if it weren't for his father (and horrendous grades), he wouldn't be able to come back home to the sight of his lover sleeping peacefully.

When he sat down on the other side of the bed, he heard Y/N call out his name, her voice sounding raspy after waking up. Killua's lips curved into a smile as he scooted over, leaving a light kiss on her forehead.

"Where were you? You were out for the whole day without telling me about your whereabouts, I was kind of worried."

"Sorry," Killua muttered. "I had something to do."

"I missed you, idiot," Y/N huffed before crossing her arms.

Killua hovered over Y/N, set his fingers on her chin and pulled her into a deep kiss, parting away when he started to run out of breath.

"Will that make up for it?" Killua asked with a cheeky grin.

"No, I need more."

After hours of repeated songs played through earphones and sleeping in the jet, Y/N and Killua had arrived to their destination.

It had been three days since Killua visited the store and during those three days, he had planned on going to Finland, hence why they were in the car, on their way to the same mansion they stayed at a few years ago.

Y/N had her palms pressed against the windshield and her face inches away from it. Killua couldn't miss the way her eyes beam up at the beautiful view that she had longed for.

By the time Killua saw the mansion at the distance, he felt a wave of nostalgia kicking in.

"Killua?"

Killua hummed at the mention of his name, averting his gaze towards Y/N, who was sitting down and finding a comfortable position beside him. He then felt her head rested on his shoulder.

"What brings you to the rooftop alone?"

Killua leaned his head against Y/N's, looked up at the empty night sky and replied, "The rooftoop– right here. This was where it all started."

Y/N's eyes softened as she grasped Killua's hand, intertwining their fingers together, her grip tightening a little once ribbons of blended colours started to fade in. The Northern Lights.

Meanwhile, Killua couldn't ignore the way his lips quivered or the way his heart started to race. His fist had clenched so hard that it began to shake. It has to be now, he had thought.

Killua turned to Y/N, requested her to look at him and held on to her shoulders, trying to not mind the concerned look that Y/N shot at him– knowing that something was up.

He took a deep breath.

"Y/N, you've been there for me for so long. You've seen my ups and downs and I can't help but wonder why you would settle for someone like me, someone who struggled with failing grades and who liked to procrastinate more than anything."

It has to be now.

"Despite all of that, you didn't mind. You were so patient with me– so kind, so beautiful. Honestly, I wasn't expecting you to say yes when I asked you out, but you did and– and you had no idea the overwhelming amount of joy I felt that time!"

It has to be now.

"And for the past few years of dating you, not once have I ever regretted asking you out. You've given me so much and I'm truly grateful for that. However, lately I've thought that this isn't enough. I want more."

It has to be now!

Killua then took out a small box from his pocket before he opened it to reveal a ring inside, the diamond on it glistening with hues of mixed colours from the northern lights.

"I love you so much, Y/N. I want to keep making more memories with you and– I love you too much for me to want to seal our relationship forever. So, will you do the honors of making me the happiest man alive and be my wife?"

Y/N was already in tears, her emotional state unable to make up any words. All she could do was nod before a broken "yes" escaped her lips. And so, Killua slid the ring onto her finger, marking the start of a new family.

If fourteen year old Killua was told that love is meeting your lover from tutoring sessions, constantly teasing each other, holding in confused feelings for months and finally being able to kiss them under the northern lights,

then he wouldn't want it any other way.

a/n: thank you guys so much for 1k followers! I thought i should do one more episode for a 1k followers special before ending this book officially, this is very late but i hope you guys enjoyed it uwu (i totally did not tear up writing this)

anyway thank you so much for your support and love <3 as a writer, seeing your comments and votes really motivates me to write more. Thank you. Thank you so so much! (omg im about to tear up again noo)

that's all I want to say, i don't want to make this author's note too long ^^ once again, thank you and take care!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 197 24
All your life, all you knew about was working for the Spy Academy until you meet Killua Zoldyck, an ex assassin who inspires you to change your life...
113K 2.1K 30
Welcome to my first Killuaxreader story!! There are a pretty good amount of mistakes but i hope you'll know what i'm talking about. edit: it's been...
14.6K 213 33
Your Gon's 'Little sister' you sneak onto the boat to the hunter Exam so that you could be with him, and things take off from there. You meet Killua...
13.6K 258 41
Y/N Morow, was Hisoka's little sister. Since they were assasins and good friends with the Zoldyck family, Y/N's gone trought hard training. After he...