Trolls: Music In Life

By Rally9933

After the events of Trolls World Tour, all tribes of Trolls lived in harmony once again. But not all of them... More

Prologue
A Mysterious Troll
Try The Music
Pop (Pop Village)
K-Pop
Funk (Vibe City)
Hip-Hop
Country (Lonesome Flats)
Yodeling
Rock (Volcano Rock City)
Smooth Jazz, sort of
Classical (Symphonyville)
Reggaeton
Techno (Techno Reef)
Lost (Day 1)
Lost (Day 2)
Lost (Day 3)
Lost (Day 4) & Found
We Can't Help You
Aggie's "True Colors"
The Master Of All Music
Epilogue
Question

I Can

1K 12 2
By Rally9933

Aggie stood up on a large mushroom stage with a microphone stand in front of her. The leaders of the six tribes (with Branch next to Poppy) were right behind her in case she needs help since she was kinda nervous to admit something to all trolls.

She stared nervously at the audience who were all looking at her, waiting and listening ofmwhat she was going to say. Aggie cleared her throat, and spoke through the microphone, "I would like to thank all of you for throwing a party for me when I'm declared as the Mater of All Music. I also want to thank you all for trying to help me find my music in life so I can earn my True Colors. I appreciate it."

Only thing she could hear was the entire audience cheering.

"But there's something I want to tell all of you...," Aggie said, "I didn't really come here to ask help. I ran away from home to destroy the strings."

Everybody then stopped cheering. The entire village was almost completely silent. There are only soft gasps and whispers.

Aggie could here her heart beating in nervousness, and her forehead is sweating, she almost froze in fear, "I know it's a ridiculous idea. As far as I know about the strings, I just figured out... they are the reasons our tribes split up... even mine. They are also the reason why we Magic Musical trolls have to choose one music so we can earn our True Colors. So, if I destroy the strings, there will be no more pressure for me to choose, and if I can't choose because I love all music, I'll stay gray. Destroying the strings might be my option that I won't be the only one with no colors. I know it's a selfish thing to do if I succeeded. When I found out the strings were destroyed, and you guys still kept your colors and your music, I thought I lose hope... until I decided to meet all of you, and ask help, and... well, you all know the rest. I know that I was little late to do my plan, but I can't help by feel guilty to make such an idea."

The other trolls just glanced at one another, whispering and muttering at one another. Aggie can't here what they were saying, but she closed her eyes tightly, ready to take in some negative responds from the audience. But instead...

"Aww, you don't need to apologize!" Bliss Marina shouted in the middle of the crowd, "The important thing is you didn't do it, and it's better that way!"

Everyone else nodded and murmured in agreement. It's better to be safe than sorry.

Aggie sighed in relief and smiled, "Well, thank you for understanding. I think I learned so much when I tried all of your music. I learned that..." She turned back to the leaders, who all nodded back at her, "Music has no limits. I shouldn't choose just one when I love them all. I also shouldn't rush to choose one music so I can earn my True Colors. I have all the time in the world to enjoy all music before I can choose. I guess I have to stay gray for a while. It's much better to be like this than just play one music and nothing else. Most of all, playing different kinds of music isn't about being good at that, but it's about feeling good inside, and I feel good when I play all music and have fun with all of you. I had the time of my life."

The audience then cheered more for Aggie, responding that they also had so much fun with her too.

Aggie laughed as she announced, "So, since this is actually a party, I want to sing a song to explain my greatest experience with all music, and the values I've learn from them and all of you."

All of the trolls shushed each other and went silent as they are ready to listen to Aggie's song. A spotlight shined above her as the music played softly.

Aggie: I can live, I can love
I can reach the heavens above
I can right what is wrong
I can sing just any song
I can dance, I can fly
And touch the rainbow in the sky
I can be your good friend
I can love you, until the end

As Aggie paused, she heard a ukulele, a rock guitar and a dj mixer played in the background. She turned around, and saw Poppy, Barb and Trollex played their instrument of choice. Branch only held an extra microphone as a back-up singer if Aggie needs one. Poppy twitched her head, gesturing the Magic Musical Troll to keep singing.

Aggie smiled and she turned back to the audience to continue singing.

Aggie: What took you so long to make me see?
How lucky I am 'cause I am free
Free to do the things I wanna do

Poppy, Branch, Barb & Trollex: (I wanna do)

Aggie: What took you so long to make me feel?
I can give love, a love so real
What took you so long to let me know?

Then, the other 3 leaders joined in: Delta played her banjo, Quincy played her bass guitar, Essence played her tuba, and Trollzart conducted the other leaders to play their instruments at the right time when Aggie sang her song.

Aggie: That I can live, I can love
I can reach the heavens above
I can right what is wrong
I can sing just any song
I can dance, I can fly
And touch the rainbow in the sky
I can be your good friend
I can love you, until the end

What took you so long to make cry?
So I will know the reasons why
I'm so lucky I could smile
I didn't know this for a while

The leaders stopped playing, letting Aggie sing in solo.

Aggie: I can live I can love
I can reach the heavens above
I can right what is wrong
I can sing just any song
I can dance

Delta, Quincy, Essence & Trollzart: (I can dance)

Aggie: I can fly

Delta, Quincy, Essence & Trollzart: (I can fly)

Aggie: And touch the rainbow in the sky

Delta, Quincy, Essence & Trollzart: (And touch the rainbow in the sky)

Aggie: I can be your good friend
I can love you

The song turned lively again as the leaders played their instruments again at the right time of the song, and the audience cheered louder.

Aggie: I can live I can love
I can reach the heavens above
I can right what is wrong
I can sing just any song
I can dance, I can fly
And touch the rainbow in the sky
I can be your good friend
I can love you, until the eeeeeeend

Poppy, Branch, Barb, Trollex,Delta, Quincy, Essence & Trollzart: (I can live I can love
I can reach the heavens above
I can right what is wrong
I can sing just any song)

Aggie: Yeah, ooh

I can dance I can fly
And touch the rainbow in the sky
I can be your good friend
I can love you, until the end, the end
I can love you, until the end, oh

The entire audience cheered as Aggie ended the song. Aggie looked around to see smiles of all of the trolls. They love what they listened, and she was happy that she sang from her heart.

The leaders walked besides Aggie as Poppy nudged her elbow on her, "See, Aggie? Even without your True Colors, you already have something to do with your life."

Aggie beamed as she kept staring at the smiling audience. They were right. She doesn't need to rush to get her True Colors to know herself, she already knew what she wanted and needed.

"So, does this means it's time for you to go home?" Trollex guessed, feeling a little sad inside, but he respected if Aggie wanted to go home.

Aggie's faced dropped. She doesn't know what to think. She wanted to go home to Harmonious Land. She missed her family so much. But when she looked at the other trolls and the leaders, she remembered how she was well-treated when she visited every tribes of trolls she visited and tested herself with their music. The Pop Trolls are very nice and hospitable, the Funk Trolls and Country Trolls treated her like family, the Rock Trolls were so fun and playful around her, the Classical Trolls made her feel like flying and happy, the Techno Trolls were so considerate and understandable, and the Bounty Hunters welcomed her into their group, except for Chaz, which he still disliked her taste of Jazz, but he's also considerate towards her.

Realizing she had a great bond with the other trolls, she resisted of thinking of ever going home.

"I can't leave!" Aggie cried, "When I'm trying different kinds of music, I have a good time with everyone of you, and if I'll leave... I'm going to miss you."

The leaders just smiled in silence. They don't know how to respond. Even though Aggie was just a new friend to them, they've already grew bond to her too.

"Oh, I hate to admit! I'm going to miss you too if you leave," Barb groaned in defeat. She was known to be a tough troll, and she doesn't cry, but this moment made her lose.

"Me too." Trollzart admitted, almost cried with joy.

"To the core," Delta added.

"So, you're going to stay?" Smiled Trollex.

"Eh, Harmonious Land won't be open for a couple more weeks. I guess I'll stay," Aggie said.

"ALRIGHT!" Cooper and Darnell heard the whole conversation since they were closer to the large mushroom stage. The two jumped up the stage, and hugged their new adoptive sister.

The hug was a little tight for Aggie as she quickly squeezed herself out of the hug, then turned to Barb, "So, since I still don't have my True Colors, I hope we can still be friends."

"Of course!" Barb accepted proudly as she called Carol down the large mushroom stage, eating a can of spray cheese, "Did you hear that, Carol?! We have another girl in the group now!"

"Another girl?! Alright!" Carol exclaimed excitingly as she threw the can of spray cheese into Chaz's saxophone, stopping him from playing his music.

"Yeeeeaaaaaahhhh! Carooool! She's psyched!" the Queen of Rock laughed.

"So, where are you going to stay for the night?" Quincy asked.

"Oh, she can stay with us in Volcano Rock City!" Barb suggested excitingly.

"No, she should stay in Lonesome Flats!" Delta said, wanting Aggie to stay in Lonesome Flats again

"No, in Symphonyville!" Trollzart added, having plans to give his new adoptive granddaughter some cookies he always make.

"Hey, hey, hey, everyone, don't give her too much pressure. I think she had enough pressure for now," Essence calmed the three leaders down, almost causing a fight between them. Then, she turned to the gray trolls, "But where do you want to stay, dearie?"

"Hmm," Aggie hummed, placing her finger on her cheek, and thought where she can stay for the night. No pressure.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The song doesn't belong to me. The song "I Can" was covered by Janella Salvador. The song was originally sang by Donna Cruz, Regine Velasquez-Alcasid, and Mikee Cojuangco, but I rather used Janella Salvador's cover.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 201 18
What if Floyd was a Pop and a Rock troll? After Brozone broke up, Floyd left to pursue his solo career, but he promised his baby brother, Branch tha...
20K 299 16
This is a story about love, family and music; yet also of tragedy, fear and sorrow. Let's see how a King finds and falls for the Queen of his techno...
12.6K 279 20
A young and ordinary boy was unemployed and had boring yet normal life but he has a big passion of music and singing, music is his life without care...
6.3K 34 7
After The Events Of Trolls: World Tour, The Trolls Of All Music Learned To Appreciate Each Other's Differences And Work Together To Solve A Lot Of Cr...