라이브 (live) • TXT + BTS applyf...

By LCVEKEI

"...In a world where you feel cold, you gotta stay gold." ## In whe... More

INTRO.
✨ rules
✨ slots (TXT)
✨ form
✨ announcements
⚠ IMPORTANT NOTE!!

✨ slots (BTS)

105 12 39
By LCVEKEI

NO MORE DREAM
status: open

Age: 26 (mid 1994)
Gender: Male
Sexuality: Bisexual
Personality: Responsible, chivalrous and hardworking
Trivia:
1. Leader of his team.
2. His father died in a construction site when he was 2-years-old. His mother is the breadwinner and he has one younger sister in high school, who he is very protective of.
3. Wants to work with his team when they all graduate.
Dream: To be a police officer in the crime unit.
L/i: Destructive Hands
Secret: He met Destructive Hands in a club and ended up in his apartment with Destructive Hands the next day.

(。'▽'。)♡

BLACK SWAN
status: reserved by MintyTzuyu

Age: 25 (early 1995)
Gender: Female
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Personality: Always anxious, supportive and relies a lot on NO MORE DREAM
Trivia:
1.NO MORE DREAM's childhood best friend.
2.Parents are business workers in America. She's an only child.
3.Her cooking tastes like heaven. (That's what her team would always say)
Dream: To work as a police officer with NO MORE DREAM, doesn't really care if she's in the patrol division or crime unit. Just as long as she's in the same building as her best friend.
L/i: Gummy Smile
Secret: When she first met Gummy Smile, she thought he was a thief in the convenience store since he didn't pay for his drink. But she mistook the situation and later on realized that he's a member of BTS, and that the drink was just a gift by the convenience store's owner.

(。'▽'。)♡

FAKE LOVE
status: open

Age: 25/26 (early 1994)
Gender: Female
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Personality: Understanding, positive and friendly.
Trivia:
1. NO MORE DREAM's right hand and EPIPHANY's best friend.
2. Parents are supportive of her.
3. Is into R&B and soft pop music.
Dream: to be a well-known and understanding detective.
L/i: Your Hope
Secret: She met Your Hope during his pre-debut days and saw one of his dance performances in the underground walkway. Since then she has been his number one fan.

('')

SERENDIPITY
status: open

Age: 25 (mid 1995)
Gender: Male
Sexuality: Homosexual
Personality: Quick-witted, nice and curious
Trivia:
1. He gets along well with everyone, especially with BLACK SWAN since the two loves to cook.
2. His father worked as a mover when he was alive while his mother owns a flower shop.
3. He hates making mistakes twice.
Dream: To be a chef, but after his father was killed by a serial killer, he decided to become a detective in the crimes unit to catch criminals and murderers.
L/i: Tiny Pinky
Secret: He was born and raised in Busan with Tiny Pinky. Even though the two are not close friends, they always ended up as classmates since preschool to middle school.

('')

EPIPHANY
status: taken

by 

Age: 26 (late 1994)
Gender: Female
Sexuality: Asexual
Personality: Quiet, gets scared easily and thinks a lot.
Trivia:
1. EPIPHANY's usually the one who sticks to the books rather than following her guts like EUPHORIA would.
2. The second eldest both in her family and in the team.
3. Loves to read books, especially the classics and poems.
Dream: to be a good police officer who the people can trust.
L/i: Worlwide Handsome
Secret: When becoming one of BTS's personal bodyguard l, she by mistakenly saw Worlwide Handsome's boxers when the older boy was changing.

('')

SINGULARITY
status: open

Age: 25 (late 1995)
Gender: Male
Sexuality: Homosexual
Personality: Mysterious, workaholic and stubborn
Trivia:
1. The team mate who is passionate about his work.
2. His parents in living in the countryside while he is currently studying and staying in Seoul with his best friend, SERENDIPITY.
3. He only wants what is best for himself and his team.
Dream: To either be a police officer or detective in the crimes unit.
L/i: Yeontan's Gucci Dad
Secret: He doesn't like to listen to pop music since he is into trot just like his parents and grandparents. But when he heard the ost that Yeontan's Gucci Dad wrote and sang for a popular tv drama, he fell in love with the song and it's singer.

('')

EUPHORIA
status: tsken by KookiesCrumbles

Age: 23 (mid 1997)
Gender: Female
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Personality: Sarcastic, feisty and rude
Trivia:
1. She's the youngest from the Senior line and known for her "bad cop" attitude.
2. She doesn't get along with her parents ever since the day they told her that they never wanted her.
3. When she isn't staying in the academy, she lives with her cousin in Hongdae.
Dream: To be the best female detective in the country to rub it in her parents' faces who thinks she will fail her dream.
L/i: Golden Boy
Secret: She actually likes Golden Boy for his hardwork in being an idol, but she would rather act like she hates him to do her job right as his personal bodyguard.

How to reserve?

You have to guess who is the love interest of the slot you chose! This is kind of like a password 😆. If you don't know who is who due to the weird code names, you can either ask me for a clue or ask someone who you think can help you out. I was supposed to do the same thing with TXT, but I literally forgot... 😂

Reserve here :

A/n:
Form is up next and it's short since the background won't be in it. I already have a background for each of the slots, but if you would like to add more info about your oc, you can place it in either trivia or extra. 😄

- k ✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

116K 2.7K 42
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
1M 18.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
252K 8.2K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
653K 40K 104
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...