Unexpected

By the_impssible_girl

Victoria Stilinski never knew that her long time crush would even look at her let alone hook up with her. Jus... More

New Version
Unexpected Cast
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
Part 2 Aesthetic
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
Questions?
THIRTY-ONE
Short Q&A
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FORTY
FORTY-ONE
Cover Contest
FORTY-TWO
FORTY-THREE
Cover Contest Results
FORTY-FOUR
FORTY-FIVE
FORTY-SIX
Part 3 Aesthetic
FORTY-SEVEN
FORTY-EIGHT
FORTY-NINE
FIFTY-ONE
FIFTY-TWO
FIFTY-THREE
FIFTY-FOUR
FIFTY-FIVE
FIFTY-SIX
FIFTY-SEVEN
FIFTY-EIGHT
FIFTY-NINE
SIXTY
SIXTY-ONE
SIXTY-TWO
SIXTY-THREE
SIXTY-FOUR
SIXTY-FIVE
SIXTY-SIX
SIXTY-SEVEN
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus Chapter 2
Bonus Chapter 3

FIFTY

3.7K 86 10
By the_impssible_girl

Chapter Fifty
Visions

Lydia's car pulled up the the gas station on our way to Scott's house. It was just her, myself, and Kira in the car. Malia decided to go meet Scott to be his back up. I really like Malia. Lydia undid her seatbelt after we talked over all that Scott had told me over the phone and in her text. 

"This is a horrible plan," she stated bluntly. I laughed slightly, this is why she's one of my favorite people. Lydia, noticing Kira's worried expression, reassured, "but, we've had worse. Like yesterday in Mexico?" 

I leaned back in the passenger seat, rolling my eyes at that one. I still can't believe they did that. Kira leaned between the two front seats to look at Lydia. "About that. Remember how we were in the club and you and Scott were tied up to electrified cables?" 

My heart clenched at the thought of Scott tied up like that, being electrocuted in order to save Lydia. "Vividly." Lydia nodded. Kira cringed, "I know. I guess what I'm trying to ask is, if my hand was on the dial connected to you and I had to turn it up to ten..." 

"Would I be angry?" Lydia suggested. Kira nodded, "yeah." Lydia sighed and I felt out of place in this conversation. Was Kira asking if Scott was mad at her? "No. Because, I knew you had no choice. Just like Scott knows." 

Kira nodded lightly, her eyes flicking to mine for a moment. "You're not mad, right?" Kira asked me and I was taken aback. Why would she care what I though? I hesitated for a moment, wanting to say 'yeah you almost killed my baby daddy' but then I remembered that it was more complicated than that and I wasn't there in that room so, I can't say I would do anything differently.

I gave Kira a small smile, which made her eyes visibly soften, "no. Like Lydia said, you didn't have a choice." Kira gave me a smile, nodding her head while Lydia got out of the car, "okay, Tori, grab a card from the visor so we can fill up. Uh, Beacon Hills Credit Union." 

With a sigh I flipped down her visor, looking at all the cards she had, "why do you have so many credit cards..." I wondered aloud while searching for the one Lydia requested. "Uh, Tori," Kira gained my attention, "huh?"

"We have a full tank." I dropped my hand from the visor and looked down at the gas gauge, which was pointing to the F. A frown pulled at my lips and I looked out toward the pumps, only to see that Lydia was gone. 

I undid my seat belt and glanced at Kira, "Lydia isn't out there. I think it's her banshee... whatever." I quickly got out of the car and walked around to the front. "Lydia?" Kira called from behind me as we walked around the building. 

Lydia was standing over by the bathrooms, looking into the toilets with a blank face. Kira and I shared a look before walking toward her. "Lydia, are you okay?" I asked, looking over her face that stayed looking forward. 

"Don't look." She stated simply. Why do people even say that? I mean, the moment someone says don't look, you immediately want to look. That's what Kira and I did. The bathroom was covered in blood splatters, some places had more blood than others. 

The yellow tile would forever be stained, as would the cement floor which housed an even worse sight. A man was lying on the floor in a puddle of his own blood, the deep red staining his face and hands. His internal organs were spewed around him in a horrific display. And ohmygodican'tlookanymore. 

I turned away, quickly spinning on my heel as the back of my hand found my mouth. I could feel a wave of sickness wash over me and the familiar sensation of bile rising up my throat. "I'mgonnabesick..." I walked away from the girls as far as I could before it became too much. 

My entire lunch from earlier was gone and with it any and all apetite I had. I wiped my mouth clean while pulling out my phone. "I'll call my dad..." Kira and Lydia both nodded in agreement

♡♡♡

The gas station was now a crime scene, cops everywhere with yellow tape, cameras, and a coroner's van. Lydia and Kira left the moment my dad arrived, going to help Stiles and Scott. I opted to stay with my dad and stay out of danger. 

I sat in the passenger seat of my dad's truck, a trauma blanket wrapped around me. I wasn't experiencing a trauma, but the blankets were warm and I was freezing. My knee was bouncing as I tried to distract myself from thoughts of what was going on with the rest of the pack. 

My hand instinctively went up to grab the locket around my neck, the cool gold giving me a sense of calm with its familiarity. My phone was resting in my lap as I watched it intently, waiting for it to ring. 

How long did it take to find young Derek? 

A hand moved to rest on my shoulder, causing me to jump in place, dropping my locket in the process and a yelp to leave my lips. My dad's light chuckle calmed my racing heart. "You ready to go home, sweetheart?" He asked. 

I nodded quickly, wiping at my eyes as I pulled my legs into the car. "Yeah, I'm exhausted." My dad nodded before shutting my door and walking around the front of the car, getting in the driver's seat and starting the car. 

"Let's get you home." 

♡♡♡

I moaned as Scott pulled me closer to his chest, his mouth pressed against mine in a deep kiss while his hands wrapped around my waist. In a swift motion he rolled on top of me, breaking the kiss to look down at my body. 

His eyes were dark as he smiled and kissed my lips once more before running his hand down my side and I looked down to pull at the hem of his shirt. I froze for a moment, taking in the sight of my stomach. It wasn't big and round anymore, instead it was smaller and just slightly chubby, but nothing like it should be. 

Scott ignored my frozen expression and moved to pull off his shirt, smiling at my confused face. "Come on, Lydia will be back soon with Noah and our little girl." My heart swelled but my eyes narrowed in confusion as Scott kissed down my neck. 

I pushed him back, "Noah?" Scott breathed out a laugh, his right hand moving under the hem of my tank top as he nodded. "Our son? Are you okay?" He asked, a genuine concern in his eyes. I nodded and he smiled before moving back to kiss my neck again, but I wasn't into it. 

"Wait," I pushed him back again, "when did I have the twins? I don't remember..."  

I gasped awake, sitting up quickly. I could feel the sweat rolling down my neck and I felt disgusting. Ugh, I hate visions so much. I could feel Scott sit up beside me and I could see his red eyes as he scanned the room and then landed on me, fading back to normal. 

"What is it? What's wrong?" I shook my head, pulling my legs up to sit cross legged, my hands rested on my belly. "No, nothing... I just had a vision. It was weird." I knitted my brows together and looked down to my stomach. 

It was weird. Seeing my stomach small again, after I've spent the last seven months steadily getting bigger and bigger. It'll be weird to not have my babies inside me anymore, but it'll be good to finally meet them. 

Scott sat up and pressed his hand into my lower back, comforting me. "What'd you see?" I smirked slightly, thinking back to the vision. It was a good vision, aside from me killing the moment. 

I looked over my shoulder, so I could look at Scott while I spoke, my voice quiet so I wouldn't wake Malia who was next door with Stiles. "Well, we were in your bed..." I began with a small smile. I watched as Scott's eyebrows shot up for a moment and his hand froze. I could hear him swallow, "oh, yeah?" 

"Mhm," I nodded. "What were we doing?" He asked. I rolled my lip between my teeth, my eyes glanced toward my door for a moment, I knew it was locked but, do I risk someone hearing? I'd die if my dad or Stiles heard Scott and I messing around... it's bad enough my dad did already. 

With a leap of courage, I decided I could be quiet. I smiled at Scott before putting my hand to his chest and pushing him back until he rested in a sitting position with his back against my headboard and pillows. 

I moved to straddle over his waist, "I could show you?" I whispered, running both my hands up his chest and over his shoulders. Scott's hands found my hips, his finger tips digging into my skin, "yeah." 

♡♡♡

I sat beside Malia on the bleachers before school, a smile on my lips as I did so. She looked at me and smirked, "have fun last night?" I choked on my spit, coughing as I processed what she just said. 'Have fun last night?' 

A laugh left my lips as I realized she was referring to Scott and I's two a.m hookup. I nudged her with my shoulder and rose a brow at her, "at least Scott and I are quiet. Have you heard yourself and my brother?" I forced a slight shudder. 

Before Malia could respond, I gasped and then groaned. Malia's eyes went wide and she knelt in front of me, her hands grabbing my upper arms as her eyes looked me over, quickly assessing for any damage. I shooed her off, "nothing's wrong physically, Malia. I'm fine," I then rubbed my belly, "they're fine too." 

She nodded and then frowned, "why'd you gasp then?" I rolled my eyes, "I was mortified at the possibility that Stiles might've been awake last night? He didn't hear Scott and I... did he?" I pulled a face as I asked the question. 

Malia quickly shook her head, "oh, no. He was asleep. He's a very heavy sleeper." I nodded in agreement, and then laughed, "does he keep you up with his snoring?" Malia shook her head, "he doesn't snore much." 

I shrugged, "good for you." I checked the time on my watch and smiled at her, "time for math." Malia groaned but stood up with me anyways. She had math while I had Spanish 3 with Scott. I smiled as I found him in the hallway, waiting for me. 

"Hey," he gave me a kiss before grabbing my hand and leading me toward out class. "Hi." I didn't miss the stares we got while walking. Everyone's eyes were on my stomach and Scott and I's hands. It made me feel uncomfortable, like I was under a microscope. 

I shifted closer to Scott, as if I could hide myself if I got close enough. I decided to distract myself with conversation, "Malia heard us last night." I mumbled with a slight smirk. Scott tripped over his feet for a moment before regaining his composure and walking back in step with me. 

"What do you mean 'heard us?'" He questioned and without even looking at him, I knew his eyes were wide. Like big, brown, saucers. I rolled my eyes, "she heard us having sex and she asked me about it this morning. I'm just glad Stiles didn't hear, he'd freak out." 

Scott breathed out a sigh of relief, probably also glad that Stiles hadn't heard us in the act. It was bad enough my dad caught us a few months ago, even worse that Mr. McCall interrupted us a couple weeks ago-- I don't think he knew I was over though-- we don't want to add my brother to the list. 

"Oh, before I forget. There was a homicide last night, three people dead." My heart dropped and I pulled Scott off to the side of the hallway, we could spare a few minutes. "How do you know?" I questioned, my eyebrows knitting together in worry. 

Scott sighed, "my mom called, it was a family, I guess the kid came into the hospital this morning bloodied up." I frowned, nodding my head as my phone dinged, it was Stiles. "Right, well, we should probably go then? Stiles is already texting." 

"We have Spanish in five minutes..." Scott trailed off. I wet my lips and nodded, "you're right. We're staying out of this one. I mean, it probably doesn't even have anything to do with... us, right?" 

Scott grabbed my chin, making me look up at him. The worry in me vanished as I stared into his deep eyes, "it'll be okay. We're fine." He placed a quick kiss to my lips and then grabbed my hand, pulling me in the direction to Spanish. 

A/N: FIFTY CHAPTERS!? Whattt?? When I first started this book, I expected maybe like thirty chapters, if I was lucky to make it that far, yet here we are... fifty chapters later. It's crazy! 

I hope you guys like this chapter, I might go back an edit it since this is literally just a first draft I wrote on very little sleep. Comment what you think! 

Also, get ready for a big ass plot twist!! At least I hope it feels like a big plot twist... y'know it's a twist at the very least.

Until next time--XOXO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.4K 1.2K 32
[ 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 1 ] "We have English class together." Aurora said to the buzz cut boy in front of her. "We did?" He says. ________________________________...
41.7K 571 42
β—€ β—₯ In which a girl who almost have nothing left, meet a cute, sarcastic boy in the midd...
8.4K 223 26
"Stiles," she said quietly and began shaking her head. "Please, let's not talk about it." "No, Maya, I need to talk about it. I-if I don't have a c...
484K 10K 21
β€’Part 1 of the Pack Relations Seriesβ€’ [Completed] Stiles always thought he'd be pining over Lydia forever with no one noticing him, him in turn endin...