š“š„šŒšš“š€š“šˆšŽšš’ - lego...

By LEGOMI-I

TEMPTATIONS ( book 2. ) - legoshi. returning to the boarding school, cherryton academy. an old crime comes u... More

EXTRAS.
PROLOGUE.
01
02
03
04
05
š¬š¢š±.
š¬šžšÆšžš§.
šžš¢š š”š­.
š§š¢š§šž.
š­šžš§.
šžš„šžšÆšžš§.
š­š°šžš„šÆšž.
šŸšØš®š«š­šžšžš§.
šŸš¢šŸš­šžšžš§.
š¬š¢š±š­šžšžš§.
š¬šžšÆšžš§š­šžšžš§.
šžš¢š š”š­šžšžš§.
š§š¢š§šžš­šžšžš§.
š­š°šžš§š­š².
š­š°šžš§š­š²-šØš§šž.
š­š°šžš§š­š²-š­š°šØ.
š­š°šžš§š­š²-š­š”š«šžšž.
š­š°šžš§š­š²-šŸšØš®š«.
š­š°šžš§š­š²-šŸš¢šÆšž.
š­š°šžš§š­š²-š¬š¢š±.
š­š°šžš§š­š²-š¬šžšÆšžš§.
š­š°šžš§š­š²-šžš¢š š”š­.
šžš©š¢š„šØš š®šž.
š›šØšØš¤ š­š”š«šžšž.

š­š”š¢š«š­šžšžš§.

2.9K 130 15
By LEGOMI-I

" Hey, (Y/n). How come you talk about your dad but not your mom? " Ellen perked up in the locker room as she watched the canine push her hearing aid into her ears, noting it was already getting dark.

The female canines tossed her head back to look at the zebra, " I don't even know your name, why the fuck are you speaking to me. "

The female's deadpanned at the female wolf being blunt as usual, considering a year in the academy and club; she wasn't even close to knowing everyone's name.

The zebra shut her locker, shooting a glare, " I'm Ellen, the one you threatened on your first day of school. "

" Nope, don't recall. " (Y/n) shrugged with disinterest.

The wolf turned to Sheila, cocking her head in a swift motion to let her know that they're leaving and the cheetah nodded rapidly, closing her locker and jogging to the canine as they exited the room.

The spotted feline stated, " You know, she is right. You only speak about your dad and not your mom. Did she die? "

(Y/n) shot a glance at her best friend before snickering, forgetting that friends tell secrets to each other; especially their best friends and she hadn't even told her one.

" Ha, my parents are dead you idiot. "

The wolf smacked the cheetah's head making her jaw drop at the sudden wave of information. The wolf skipped happily at the thought of her boyfriend but continued, " They were murdered when I was younger, I have an adoptive father. "

" But he was more of a dad than my actual one, I can hardly remember much. It was ten years ago. "

Sheila took a hold of (Y/n)'s wrist and pulled her to her chest, engulfing her into an embrace with a frown plastered on her face, " I'm so sorry.. "

Pity.

Something that the canine never wanted, it was a sign of vulnerability and pathetic-ness.

The truth about her family was never released to any of her friends other than Legoshi, because she was just immuned to such emotions after the incident till her boyfriend arrived.

Which is why she avoided it, now that she has emotions;
She can react differently to her parent's death.
Especially within the hug that she was trapped in.

" Don't be such a little bitch, I'm not sad. Never was and never will be. " The canine barked angrily, trying to remove herself but failed.

Sheila's honey orbs fell onto the canine that dropped her head with defeat, she released a sigh, " You are an asshole, you know. "

" It's okay to be sad. "

" It's been a decade and I don't remember shit, can we go? "

(Y/n) jerked herself from the embrace, stomping away with her teeth gritted. She just proved herself that she was correct; It was a pathetic topic to speak of when she has no clue on how to handle it.

Was she supposed to be sad?
Was she supposed to be crying for a redo?

She didn't want to have one.

That's why she refused to be in touch with the past and pushed herself to continue forward with the new people she allowed in her life.

The female found herself walking outside the academy, kicking pebbles that were in her way. She just couldn't push the thought of being weak out of her head;

It sickened her.

-

" Little shits. "

The two wolves turned their heads to the panda while he was retrieving restraints for a patient, he cocked his head towards the door signalling that he needs something, " Go get meat for his training. "

She sighed abruptly, pushing herself off the couch and grabbed her backpack then gripped her straps, heading towards the front door.

" Ahem. "

The female turned her head and Gouhin pointed at the male canine that sat on the couch, " Take your boyfriend. " which made her groan, the whole point of going by herself was to prove she could handle herself.

Legoshi by her side, caring about her more than himself just ruins the whole point.

" I can handle the black market, Gouhin- " She waved her hand lazily then dropped slowly once she saw the panda wasn't playing around.

The small carnivore stepped to her boyfriend, hoisting him up to his feet and dragged him out with silence. He felt her aura fill the area and he cleared his throat,

" Are you okay..? "

Her head nodded up and down, " Just had a rough time earlier. " before smirking and sending him a wink, " Thanks to you, wolfie. "

He grew flustered, rolling his eyes at her teasing which made her display a soft smile.

It was oftenly rare, so he took time to admire his girlfriend.

(Y/n) glanced through the alleys, trying to decide which booth to get meat for his training and she tugged on his arm, " This way, Gouhin usually gets your meat here. "

A feline was running the booth and smiled down at the couple, " Aren't you two, a little young? "

The female wolf shook her head, " Oh no, we're just the right age to stop by. Can I get a fifty pound slab of meat? "

" That's a big order. "

" You know how cravings are. "

Legoshi watched the female act like a natural with the booth, as if this was a regular thing. Her posture was composed, she was friendly and laid back not a single vulgar word announced.

She was immune to the black market,
it was her home of course she was proper.

The two females heard crying in the back, reluctantly turning to look at the owner of the cries and pleads, it was a small lonely child.

(Y/n) wondered if that was how she was supposed to feel or react at the thoughts of her parents' deaths. Her parents were dead and the brat was crying because he lost his mom. She was clearly overpowered by staying composed in situations.

" Legoshi. "

The female canine perked up which alarmed the male and he immediately turned to the child. He hesitant stepped towards the child and kneeled down towards the child that sobbed dramatically, " Um, are you okay? Where's your mom? "

The child cried even more, alarming the large carnivore.

" Why are you sad? You shouldn't be alone.. Where's your house? " Legoshi bombarded with questions, hoping for answers or atleast cooperation from the kid.

(Y/n) finished paying for the meat, carrying the slab in her arms and headed towards her boyfriend and the small child.

" It's the shishigumi! " People began to cheer and chant.

The female lifted her head examining the yakuza that she recently got to know, without getting kidnapped again. Her lips forward to a smirk, then glanced at her boyfriend and he froze up. ' He doesn't know.. '

" Boy if you're gonna help a lost child, then don't do it in the middle of the alley! "

A familiar lion with a large set of scars running across his eyes yelled at Legoshi and (Y/n) waved her hands, gaining their attention, " Free, leave him. He's with me. "

Free narrowed his vision to the female and snickered, " Oh hey (nickname), why do we keep running into you here? Is the puppy hungry? "

" No. "

Louis glanced at Legoshi with shock, he was completely dumbfounded by the sight of the male wolf in the black market. (Y/n) caught his gaze, ' He doesn't know either.. '

" Found you shishigumi! We've been looking for you! You've been walking all over the place like the whole market belongs to you! "

The madaragumi; the organization made up of jaguars. As they showed up on the black alley turf, alarming Legoshi even more.

Free removed his attention from the canines, snickering at the rival yakuza, " Hey, I thought I recognized those wrinkly black spots! "

Jinma yelled from behind two other members, " Sorry, but we're already three to four steps ahead of you. "

Ibuki chuckled softly, cocking his head with a faint smirk, " Ever since we got our new boss, you bastards have been the least of our worries. "

The deer watched the large wolf return the child to his parent, chatting with the mother while (Y/n) stood by the buck, " Are you shocked to see him? "

He nodded simply, " Why is he here? "

" It isn't to eat, trust me. " She told him truthfully.

Ibuki stepped to his boss and their new comrade, patting her head as he crouched to her height which made her pout at his gestures, " Hey kid, I'd say to get out the way; they definitely want to start a little fight. "

She nodded her head, greeting them a farewell and headed to her boyfriend, dragging him into the alley.

While the two yakuza's fought immensely, Louis was left to have a massive thought live in his head,
Why were the two wolves in the black market?

-

" How long do you think he'll last? "

The female canine shrugged her shoulders, doing homework on the coffee table with a pencil tapping her chin as she thought, " He'll last, old man. "

Gouhin nodded at her statement, pushing himself off his chair from his desk and the female continued with her homework so she can share her answers later with her boyfriend to teach him why it's that answer.

" Legoshi, I'm coming in. "

(Y/n) heard his steps fade which persuaded her to follow him, she pushed herself off the pillow she sat on and headed towards the cell that her boyfriend was in.

She reached towards the two males and Gouhin jerked his arm in front of the female canine signalling for her to step away and allow the teenage male to concentrate.

Legoshi was touching the meat, not bearing a single sweat.
His temptations were improving.

(Y/n) nudged her elbow against Gouhin's side, with a snarky smirk plastered on her face which made him roll his eyes; he knew exactly what she was going to say.

" Told you so. " Her father grunted out of irritation.

Legoshi called out for Gouhin which motioned her to exit, leaving the two alone for their privacy and she dreaded back to her homework, cleaning up her set up.

Her eyes averted to the mirror on the wall, and she headed towards it and analyzed her appearance.

She was attractive, but the scar across her eye thanks to Bill sure ruined it. Being called a delinquent was one thing, but looking like one and actually being one was also something else.

(Y/n) held the title purely.

Legoshi and Gouhin came out from the cell, telling her to pack up her work and go with them to do something which confused her but she obliged.

-

That same night, the three had gone out for a walk. Gouhin carried (Y/n) on his back while she was slowly knocking out as Legoshi carried a bag filled with profound weight and a thick smell lingering.

The female grew limp, releasing her grip on her father and Legoshi dropped the meat, catching her in his arms before she hit the ground and passed her back to Gouhin and fetched the bag, allowing their walk to commence.

Legoshi didn't feel any urges from his nose nor stomach, instead he was overwhelmed by the weight of the lives he was carrying.

He felt like all life was equal, the unfathomable weight was twisting his heart and burning his soul.

The three finally reached the beach, their feet hit the sand and Gouhin found a good spot and dug a hole in the sand with his foot, placing the female to curl up and continue her slumber.

The panda removed his jacket then averted his attention to the large wolf doing the same.

They both had the same idea; to cover (Y/n).

" Oi, you little shit. That's my daughter. "

" She's my girlfriend. "

The two growled at each other before the panda then snatched the boyfriend's jacket and placed both on her as she snuggled into the large clothing. ' I placed mine first. ' Gouhin grinned as he stared down at his daughter, Legoshi returned to the bag and placed them onto the sand, one by one and buried them with rocks as tombstones;

with names.

Gouhin snapped his neck towards the male wolf with a roar, " You.. Why do you know all seven of their names? " which had alarmed Legoshi, making his scratch his neck anxiously.

" Oh, well, you told me that I should buy my own meat, so whenever I bought meat, I'd ask the shop for info on the animals while they were still alive. "

He turned to the tombstones, " If there were shops that couldn't tell me anything, (Y/n) and I would go to hospitals and funeral homes for info. " He deadpanned, " That's why I've been late to training.. Sorry. "

Legoshi began to speak about the animals that were now buried under the sand but Gouhin couldn't help but ignore him. He thought to himself,

' He might be capable of accomplishing something that only he can accomplish.

You have what it takes, Legoshi. '

The spotted bear threw a fist at the wolf, who caught it with a grunt, his eyes enlarged as he saw the panda's fist on his own, " You've cleared the first stage. " Gouhin announced.

Legoshi stared blankly at the curled up knuckle of the panda, before hearing a voice that he melted over;

" Good job, Legoshi. "

The males turned to (Y/n) who sat in the sand as she stretched her muscles, she noticed their staring and she grinned, flashing her fangs. Legoshi smiled down at his girlfriend, as for Gouhin, he relaxed himself. The teenagers were indeed growing bit by bit.

Slowly, but surely.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

666K 31.2K 65
BOOK ONE Legoshi has an unmistakable bloodlust. The reader has rejected her instincts and earned the distrust of both carnivores and herbivores. Seem...
18.1K 342 30
(Y/n) (l/n) is the adopted daughter of gohin (or panda) she was left on gohins doorstep by (y/n)s mother (m/n) as she knew gohin and trusted him with...
189K 6.5K 18
Humans are a new evolving species in this animal world. Cherryton has never had a single human attend there school. What happens when a human girl is...
386 27 27
This should be interesting, it's an attempt of my own to improve my vocabulary together with my passion for the beastars manga, been interested on it...