[ABHORRENCE]🥀

Από cocovanilla07_

"Shut up or I'll do it for you." "It's my mouth so I can talk whenever I want. " Y/n pushes her husband and... Περισσότερα

cast
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one *bonus chp*

thirty one

6.6K 232 174
Από cocovanilla07_

•y/n

Thanks to Wonwoo that I get to open the bedroom door with another spare key.

I could've done that earlier, though. Pfft.

So the both of us were having brunch together, enjoying the most breathtaking beach view. We haven't spoken a word which kinda made the atmosphere quite awkward.

If only I could just open my mouth and make up some lame stories to make it less boring. And the fact that Wonwoo kept stealing glance at me is freaking me out. I mean, not in a bad way...it's just weird.

"You know." He finally spoke out of a blue and I flinched.
"H-huh?"
"You should wipe that out. There's chilli sauce." The boy pointed at my bottom lip while handling me a tissue.
"Oh, T-thanks." My face turned red, feeling a little embarrassed.

Why didn't he told me earlier? No wonder he kept staring at me ever since we got our orders.

Before Wonwoo could start a conversation, someone decided to interrupt him by slamming  a Chanel handbag on the table.
"Uish!" I jumped in surprised.

And that someone is none other than Nancy with her boyfriend..
"Mind if we join you guys?" She twirls her hair around and around her finger.
"Actually...we just finished eating, so you two can sit here and have your lunch." Wonwoo faked smile while holding my hand.

"Nonono..you guys should stay..let's have a double date!" The girl was about to grab Wonwoo's wrist but he quickly pulled away in disgust. Nancy laughed awkwardly then gestured me to sit right beside Wonwoo.

I sighed and changed my sit for those two. Joshua on the other hand, kept giving me glares as if he wanted to grab my face and dip it in mustard.

What's his problem though? His expressions that he made were confusing. I can't tell whether he's jealous or he thinks that I'm stupidly annoying to hang out with.

"Uh..we should probably just leave." Feeling a little uncomfortable by his glares, I stood up and grabbed my sling bag. However, Joshua pointed a finger at my face, ordering me to sit back down.I huffed and sat down, pouting my lips.

"So..y/n? When did you two started dating each other?" Nancy asked, staring at Wonwoo.

Uhm..excuse me? I'm right in front of you.

"Last-"
"It's none of you business, Nanny." Wonwoo cut my sentence.
"Ahaha! It's Nancy, honey. Not Nanny." The girl giggled, intertwining fingers with Joshua.
"There's no difference." Wonwoo scoffed and I held my laughter by pursing my lips.

"Hello, what can I get for you?" A young waitress smiled warmly at Nancy and Joshua.
"I'll just get a Mac and cheese and a glass of wine. What about you, babe?" Nancy turned to her boyfriend, waiting for him and to pick his order.

"I'll have the same."
"Okay..is that all? We have desserts."
"No thanks." Nancy waved her fingers at the waitress.

"We need to come up with a plan." Wonwoo whispered to my ear and I nodded in agreement.
"What are you guys whispering about?" That annoying lil' goose asked, leaning forward.
"Nothing." Both Wonwoo and I replied in a cold tone, hoping to make her shut up.

_____________________________

"And there's this one guy who kept following me around to take pictures with me. I'm not being rude or anything, it's just that he's really making me feel uncomfortable."

"Oh! Do you guys know that this hotel used to rent boats for couples? It's sad that they had to take it down because a terrible incident had happened. I mean, it could've been a blast! Don't you think?"

The girl kept on blabbing her annoying lil' duck glossy lips about some useless stuff and I swear my ears are gonna bleed in no time. All those words that were coming out from her are USELESS and BORING!!

It makes me wonder, WHERE DOES THIS CHILD COME FROM?! How tf can Joshua even stand this child?! Her mouth just can't stop talking!

We were walking around in circles at the BEACH.

Yes, we're still together cuz Nancy kept BEGGING us to hang out with her and Josh.

Wonwoo and I were obviously BORED and TIRED of the both of them. We even forgot that we were supposed to act like a couple.

"If she starts talking again, on the count of three, we run." Wonwoo whispered on my ear and I quickly nodded in agreement.
"I think it's wiser if we just run RIGHT NOW." I whispered back, clenching my jaw.

"Say what?" Nancy turned sharply at both of us.
"Nothing."
"Right..." she raised her brows,suspiciously.
"You know.." and there she goes.
"I've always wanted to ask you this, Wonwoo oppa."

Joshua folded his arms and stared at us.
"Do you really love y/n? Because I've never seen you two kissed before." The girl smirked right at me.
"Do we have to kiss all the time?" Wonwoo chuckled.
"No. Pfft that's ridiculous. What I meant was-"
"You're just jealous of Y/n, that's why."

"Tch. Let's just go, babe." Joshua scoffed bitterly then left with Nancy.

I finally let out a huge sigh of relief while squatting down on the sand.
"Man that girl is so damn annoying!! I swear I just felt my blood rising." I cupped my face and pulled it down in frustration.

"Y/n....." Wonwoo patted my head and I hummed.
"Look."
"What?"I stood up and turned to where Wonwoo was pointing at.

That's when I felt something heavy at the back of my throat. I saw Joshua pulled Nancy into a kiss right in front of my eyes, again.

"NOW THAT'S WHAT YOU CALL A KISS, Y/N!" Nancy yelled, waving her hand at me.
"Ugh..let's just go." I grabbed Wonwoo's wrist and walked away but he suddenly turned me around.

"You're not gonna let Joshua win, just like that. Remember that you deserve better than that annoying little Google Translator." He whispered while pulling me closer to him.
"Close your eyes."

I followed his orders and closed my eyes, feeling a light tear dropped down to my cheek.
I felt him tracing my jawline which making me feel butterflies.

So this is what it's feels like to cheat on your husband.

He placed soft kisses on my cheeks before slamming his lips on mine.

Wonwoo tilted his head for a better angle to deepened the kiss. I gave in and placed both hands on his neck, pulling him closer. He wiped my tears away with his thumb, then placed a strand of my hair behind my ears.

"Sorry.." the boy mumble before pulling away.
"For what?" I looked up to face him.
"For kissing you."

______________________________

•back at the hotel

After a nice warm shower, I laid back down on my bed, in my bath robe while staring blankly at the ceiling.

I couldn't stop thinking about that kiss, though.
"Hihi.." My lips staring to cramp from all that smiling and blushing. I cupped my face and giggled to myself.

"Good night, babe."
"Night, Nancy."

Shit. Joshua's back.

I quickly covered half of my body with the blanket and pretended to be asleep. My eyes kept twitching cause I have a feeling that he was staring at me.

But all of a sudden, I felt something landing on my face. It's cold and sticky.

When I opened my left eye to check what it was, I shrieked and immediately ran towards Joshua.
"AHHHHHHHHHH!!!! BITCH A LIZARDD!!!" I jumped on Joshua and hung both legs around his waist.

"Yah. Yah. Yah. Get off me." Joshua scolded, trying to get me off him.
"No!!!!!" I hugged him tighter while digging my face into his neck.
"It's just a lizard, Y/n. Stop acting like it's a viper."

"Eeeeeee!!!! It FREAKING LANDED ON MY FACEU!!!" I cried, shutting my eyes tightly.
"Just get off me. It's gone now." The boy shook his body.

I peeked a little and it was still on my pillow. Goosebumps appeared on my skin when it started running around with its tiny little feet.
"How dare you land on my faceu?!!" I pointed at the lizard while wiping my tears away.

"You're acting like a child." Joshua threw me down and made me fell hard on the ground.
"Ah-Yah!!"
"Tch." A small, evil smirk appeared on his lips.

Withhout hesitation, I ran to the couch and curled up into a ball.
"Gross.Gross.Gross.Gross.Gross. I hate you lizard. I don't want to see you in my life ever again!" I sobbed while wiping my tears at the same time.

"How old are you? Five?" Joshua scoffed, giving me his judgemental face.
"Don't give me that look!"
"Or what?"
"Or I'll..I'll p-pull your hair!"
"Childish." He let out a evil laugh, pointing a finger at me.

"Hey, y/n.."
"What?!" I folded my arms.
"LIZARD!!!"
"AHHHHHH!!!! HAJIMAAA!!!" I jumped and used a pillow as my shield.

To be continued.....

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

53.1K 2.4K 52
"W-what-" Minho placed his thumb on Jisung's lips. "You want me to teach you the art of passion, huh?" Jisung looked away, face red from embarrassmen...
142K 4.7K 42
《REQUESTED》 Y/N is a vampire who had her parents killed. She was rich in the vampire world, but not in the human world. Her guard escorted her to the...
106K 2.9K 59
"I dare you to kiss Joshua" Kim Mingyu said out of nowhere and i frowned at his dare, like what the heck "No way i am not doing that" i just said to...
19.5K 629 18
►Wherein two Hyungs started their confession after a cute argument because of a simple drink. // drink#1◄