MY LAWYER || JINSOO

Від _WorldwideChu_

So.. I heard there are rumors about you putting a viagra In the Drink of Lee Minho.. is that true?" "No sir... Більше

Part 1= Beggining
Part 2= Fun Times
Part 3= Hang-Out
Part 5= Drugged
Part 6= accussed
Part 7= Backlash For nothing
Part 8= DM
Part 9= 3 months and 2 weeks..
Part 10= In one condition.
Part 11= Getting ready
Part 12= 1st day
Part 13= Starting
Part 14= teach me
Part 15= Teaching Miss Jisoo
Part 16= Welcome back..
Part 17= You again?
Part 18= saved
Part 19= preparing
Part 20= Start with the case
Part 21= doing the real work
Part 22= Ready
Part 23= Accomplished
Part 24= fun (SHORT)
Part 25= What happened
Part 26= Frustration
Part 27= Getting ready for Drama
Part 28= problems adding up (long)
Part 29= She what?
Part 30= a break

Part 4= Let the Fun Begin..

197 10 0
Від _WorldwideChu_

"Gotta get readyy!!" Jisoo said to herself and stood up. She went to her walk-in closet and grabbed the outfit she'd like to wear. She then went in the bathroom.
_________________________________________

??? POV

She finished changing and fixing herself.
She wore this.

She then ties her hair into a ponytail

She applied Liptint and A little blush. She smiled at her reflection and Left the bathroom. She grabbed her small bag and Putted her valuebles in it except for Her phone since she decided to hold it. She then proceeded to close everything in her apartment for safety purposes. Once she was finished, She Sighed in relief and made her way to Her Sunbae's Apartment.

Jin's POV

I made my way to Kim Namjoon. My- Our boss. Why?? My secretary has been absent for a week already and Its adding up my work that I have to stay overnight sometimes. I pressed the Button 8. Soon, I arrived and this floor is so quiet.. and empty :/. They all are in their offices, working. Oh I forgot to demonstrate how each Working floors look like! Here!

Door: □□

________________□□_____________________

Elevator
____________
\
Office 1 | office 2

|
|
______________|
______________
|
Office 3 |
| office 4

|
|
_____________/

And so on until office 8. (Im lazy lol)
_________________________________________

Now.. Im going to Go to Boss Kim, Kim namjoon. He is in office 6. When I was infront of his door, I knocked.

"Come in." I heard Him say. I entered and Closed the door.

"Hello my so called Boss!!" I greeted as I
Sat on the edge of his table.

"Jin hyung! U might break my table!" He said and I glared at him making him laugh.

"Are you saying Im heavy?" I Asked, glaring at him.

"Yea probably hyung. From all the Foods you eat.." he jests and shotted him with an im-offended look.

"Yah! You might be in a higher Position than me but Im more Older than you infact im your hyung!!" I said.

"Ok ok chill!! Im sorry geez!" He said as He Rolls his eyes playfully.

"You better be." I huffed and he chuckled.

"Anyways, Hyung, why are you here?" He asked.

"Why? Is it bad?" I asked with my brows furrowed. He Deep sighed in frustration and gave me a tell-me-right-now look.

"Ok ok! Im just here to ask why the heck is my secretary absent for a week!? She should've left us a note or asked permission from us! Infact, its part of the rules here in the company!" I explained.

"Uh.. yea.. I noticed that but maybe something urgent came up." Namjoon said.

"Yea, sure.. I'll completely understand that but like hello?? Its been a week! Atleast say it the next following day!!!" I complained.

"You do have a point but Lets wait for a little more Time hyung." Namjoon said.

"Ok, let me highlight that, Little." I said as I grabbed my phone.

"Siri, What is the meaning of Little?" I asked.

"small in size, amount, or degree (often used to convey an appealing diminutiveness or express an affectionate or condescending attitude).
"the plants will grow into little bushes"" Siri answered. I closed my phone and putted it back in my pocket. I stood up.

"Siri Has alot of knowledge but ahem ahem, In my vocubolary, Little is another term of small and small means tiny and tiny means- I mean.. Little is Another term of smal-" i was about to explain what was in my mind but He, Namjoon, Interrupted me.

"Hyung, You keep repeating." He said.

"Ahem ahem, With that Sexy brain that consists of 148 IQ, Im pretty sure You know what little means. So, If I wait Long I will surely fire her." I said and exited his office.

???'s POV

"How will we drop it??"

"Dont worry about it sweetheart, I Bribed one of the maids. They surprisingly agreed. So, We're all good sweetheart"

"Good.."

??? POV

Jisoo pressed the doorbell making A sound. After a few seconds, The door opened revealing her idol, Lee minho.

"Annyeonghaseyo sunbae!" Jisoo greeted and bowed. He did back and hugged Jisoo. Obviously Jisoo wouldnt deny it!! Soon, He let go of the hug and smiled.

"Let's go in shall we?" Lee Minho Asked.

"Of course! Allow me to take off my sh-" Jisoo was about to say something while Taking off her rubber shoes but He stopped her.

"No no! Its ok!!"

"Are you sure? This shoes are completely dirty from all the walking." Jisoo said.

"Like I said, Its ok!! now lets come in and have fun!" Lee minho said sillily Making Jisoo chuckle and nod meaning she agrees. He went to the side to let Jisoo enter. Jisoo Bowed meaning thank you and went in with him, Lee minho, Following after.

"Woah.. you're apartment is so nice!!" Jisoo complimented.

"Thank you! Lets seat here." He said and walked over to the comfort area with Jisoo following him.

"Please excuse me, im just gonna use the bathroom. Maams!! Please make the juices!!!" Lee minho said and left. Jisoo Looked around and sat on the seat. She started to use her cellphone, Not prepared on what will happen next.

??? POV

"This is the time. Dont mix the Powder of the juice properly so that she can mix it. I'll sneak in the security room. I have the key." One of the maids said and left.

"Lee minho.. we will have our greatest time tonight." The other maid said. She grabbed 2 glasses and Poured water in it. She Grabbed 1 Pill of viagra and looked around to see if there's anyone. She looked up and saw a CCTV. Soon, she saw The red light that represents the CCTV is recording Closed, meaning its not recording anymore. She smirked and Continued her evil deeds. She put in a viagra pill In Lee Minho's Water and started to mix it until the water dissolved the Pill. She quickly grabbed the orange juice sachet and Opened it. She Put it in the glasses and didnt mix it properly and boom! She is finished. She grabbed a tray and put the glasses on it. The other maid arrived.

"So??" The maid asked.

"I did it.. but what about Jisoo unnie? How will she leave?" The maid who did the juice asked.

"Well, im pretty sure lee minho sunbae will call us because he will feel uncomfortable then, When that happened, Lets escort Jisoo unnie out and you can Have your Fun time with him." The other maid Answered and They both smirked.

"Let the fun begin."

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

SAM Від 🦉

Фанфіки

77.2K 2.2K 35
Lalisa Manoban, the royal maknae of the girl group, Blackpink. And Jeon Jungkook, the golden maknae of the boy group, BTS. Lisa's dream was far from...
23.3K 628 41
A story where these ship:Liskook,Jirose,Taennie,Jinsoo take the main role🤗 Liskook:After being away from him for 4 years ,she went back to her belov...
288K 8K 53
Two idols had a bitter past but she still has feelings for him. Can he define his feelings in the end? It has been a tough rollercoaster ride for the...
398K 11K 74
"If one does, the other one dies." This disease never existed until these two young teenagers go to the doctor to find out they have a very rare dise...