Only Exception || C. Cullen ✓

By seebeavee

B O O K T W O ; Christina Swan had only managed to survive the first year of supernatural, but things were s... More

o n l y e x c e p t i o n
•• e x t r a
iii.
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
•• e x t r a
•• e x t r a p a r t t w o
iv.
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
•• e x t r a
v.
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
e n d c r e d i t s
a / n

e i g h t

7.7K 303 106
By seebeavee

( outfit for
chapter above )

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

chapter eight
distractions.

Christina moaned as Carlisle's lips glided across her chest. The fire in her stomach released, as she fell back onto the bed, deep breaths entering her body. Carlisle laid his head into where her neck meets her shoulder, making tingles appear all over her skin.

"God, I love you," she whispered into the morning air.

It was a quiet morning, a few days after Edward and Bella left for their honeymoon. The Cullen kids were out hunting for the weekend, and Annie had pleaded with both Christina and Carlisle to let her go fishing with Charlie and Billy. The young mother was pleased to be able to get the house to themselves, knowing they haven't had alone time since they left the island.

Carlisle started kissing the delicate skin around Christina's collarbones, making her skin become inflamed again. She groaned loudly as the phone on the end table started ringing. Carlisle chuckled against her skin as she reached for the phone, not looking to see who was calling before answering, "hello?"

"Hey."

Christina sobered up a little bit hearing her sister's voice on the other line. She didn't pull away from Carlisle's affections as she asked, "hey, Bells. How's the honeymoon?"

"It's really beautiful here," she answered, beating around the bush. "Thank you for allowing us to stay here."

"Bella, I know you didn't call because you wanted to talk scenery. What's up?"

There was a pause over the line as Bella mulled over her words, before a sigh reached Christina's heightened ears. "How do you seduce someone?"

Christina sat up in bed, as Carlisle rolled onto his side with a sigh. The young mother furrowed her brows at Bella's question. "Who are you trying to seduce?"

"This is so embarrassing," she groaned. "Edward won't have sex with me because he thinks he's going to hurt me."

"Well, did he?" Christina asked, allowing Carlisle to rub her bare back softly.

"The first night. He left bruises on my body, and now he refuses to touch me. Chris, I didn't even notice the bruises until he pointed them out! I was in blissful heaven until he ruined it by sulking. I don't know what to do."

"He's your husband. You shouldn't have to seduce him."

"Chris, any sort of help would be nice. I don't know what I'm doing over here," she pleaded.

"I'm sure Alice packed you skimpy underwear— I know because she did the same to me," Christina started. "Try wearing something sexy."

"Okay, I'll try that. Thanks Christina."

The young mother hung up the phone as they both said their goodbyes before flopping back onto the bed. She turned her head towards Carlisle, who was smirking back at her. She narrowed her eyes, pointing a finger in his face. "Talk to your son."

She flipped out of bed, not caring that her bare skin was showing as she walked towards the bathroom to take a shower. She heard a growl come from Carlisle as she disappeared from his view. Before she could close the bathroom door all the way, Carlisle squeezed through. She screamed out in laughter as Carlisle picked her up and carried her into the shower to finish their morning activities.

⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⋆⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶

"Did you talk to him?" Christina asked as she walked back into their shared room, fully dressed. She rubbed a soft towel in her hair, trying to dry it slightly.

"He's stubborn," Carlisle answered. "He's convinced he's going to hurt her again, and is scared of losing control of himself."

"Losing control is the best part," Christina winked, watching golden hues turn darker at her insinuation.

Carlisle brought her in for another heated kiss— one of many that they shared this morning. He pulled away as he rubbed his nose against hers. "I have something for you."

She hummed out an answer. She kept her eyes closed until she felt cool metal against her neck. She peaked downward to see a necklace resting on her chest. She slowly lifted it up, immediately recognizing it to be a pendent. "A family crest," she mumbled, looking at the lion in the middle.

"Our family crest," he corrected.

"But isn't this yours?" She asked, looking up at him, now noticing that his necklace wasn't placed around his neck.

He held up his right hand, showing off the crested ring instead. "I have a backup."

Christina leaned up on her toes, giving him a sweet kiss as gratitude. "Thank you. I love it."

"I'm glad," he whispered against her lips.

He lingered his lips on her own, restarting the fire in her stomach as they deepened the kiss. She allowed him to pick her up, wrapping her legs around his waist for easy access. She played with the hair at the nape of his neck, melting at the slight purr in the back of his throat from her affections.

She would never be able to get enough of Carlisle. Everything about him was calling her to him. His scent calmed her in her most anxious days. His voice soothed her when she was sad. The taste of his lips excited her more than any other person she's kissed. She should have been scared on how much she relied on Carlisle to help get her through the day— but she wasn't.

She accepted the fact that Carlisle was a big part of her life.

They broke apart, taking in the air they didn't need as Carlisle walked back to the bed. He laid her down, easing his body weight on her. She ran her fingers through his blond hair, getting another purr from the back of his throat. He nestled her neck, running his nose along her jaw and into her hair.

They were both okay with resting like this for the rest of the day. It was their last day alone before everyone came back the next morning. They both enjoyed the quiet as they cuddled on the bed with their eyes shut; just enjoying each other's presence.

⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⋆⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶

"We're back!"

Christina grinned in a greeting as Alice and Jasper entered the living room. Carlisle had offered to pick Annie up after his shift from the hospital— something the young mother missed from when she was a human.

Since she was a newborn, she had to quit her job. She claimed that she needed to focus more on studies as she was far behind— but the real reason was she wasn't experienced enough to be around that amount of blood for an extended amount of time. The last time she was unprepared and fresh blood was near, she had drained the hiker. She rather not take the chance in a hospital.

"Find anything good?" Christina asked, placing the magazine she was reading on her lap as she gave the four kids her attention.

Emmett pouted as he sat next to the young mother. "The bears weren't out."

She feigned concerned, as she tried to hide her amused smile. "Oh, that sucks."

"Don't let him fool you," Rosalie sighed, reaching for her own magazine from the coffee table. "He took down the most elk, making it into a competition."

"So, who came in second?" Christina asked looking around the room. Her eyes settled on Jasper's silent smirk. "Should have known."

"You'll have to come out next time with us," Emmett said excitedly. "Maybe you could actually keep up with us."

"Wanna make it a bet?" Christina asked with a sly grin.

Emmett held his hand out with a matching grin. "You're on."

"What did I walk into?" Carlisle sighed as he watched his son and his wife shake hands with smirks.

Annie ran into her mother's arms with a yawn. She was tired from running around with Seth all day. Christina immediately smelt the wolf on her daughter, making the mother rub her head around Annie. The young girl giggled as her mom's cuddling, but Christina was really trying to get rid of the wolf stench.

"A bet to see who could take down the most deer," Emmett explained as Carlisle hung up his doctor's coat.

"Christina's a newborn," Jasper pointed out with a chuckle. "She could out best all of us."

Carlisle sat down on the couch, before wrapping his arm around both Christina and Annie. "Yeah, I'll put my bet on Nina as well."

Emmett's face fell as he sulked against the couch. Rosalie sighed as she looked at her husband. "I'll place my bet on Emmett." She shook her head at Christina once Emmett wasn't looking, making the mother chuckle.

"I bet—"

"You're not allowed to bet," Emmett pointed his finger towards Alice. She giggled into her hand. "Whoever you bet on is going to win, and I want this to be a fair game."

Christina turned her attention away from Emmett's shouting to look down at her daughter. "Did you have fun fishing?"

Annie's tired eyes brightened as she started to tell her mother all about her weekend with Charlie and Billy. She was most excited to tell her mother about the cookout they went to at the Clearwater's house, and how her and Seth played soccer with Leah in the back yard.

Christina sat against Carlisle as she listened to her daughter talk about her day. Her life couldn't be any better than this.

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

Famous last words.

Also this is a picture of Christina's new necklace ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

311K 2.3K 12
Cassandra "Cassie" Swan, moves with her twin sister, Isabella "Bella" Swan, to Forks to live with her dad. Having already come to terms with how her...
1.6M 59.5K 68
December 18, 1993, Alice Cullen ran through the forest in search of something. Something that had been calling out to her for a long time, a child. B...
171K 8.8K 35
𝘰𝘰𝘰. ┋【 𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐍 𝐓𝐎 𝐃𝐈𝐄 】- 𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪, 𝘸𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘳𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘪𝘦 ☁️. *. ⋆ ੈ✩‧ ೃ⁀➷ - - - 𝑰𝑵 𝑾𝑯𝑰𝑪𝑯... she cann...
19.7K 592 17
𝒾'𝓋𝑒 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒷𝓇𝑜𝓀𝑒, 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒷𝓊𝓈𝓉, 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝓈𝓃𝒶𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝓈𝑜 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓁𝑜𝓈𝓉 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓅𝒶𝓇𝑒𝒹, 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎 ...