LONEWOLF | Natasha Romanoff

Bởi Frost57_

"All my life I've been called a monster. But when I met you, you showed me otherwise." Iron man 2-Avengers:... Xem Thêm

Prelude
Chapter 1-nightmares
Chapter 2-stark expo
Chapter 3-Assistant
Chapter 4-pain will always leave
Chapter 5-the line
Chapter 6-the future
Chapter 7-my kinda fight
Chapter 8-home is family
Chapter 9-my memories are horrible
Part two: The avengers
Chapter 10-the wolves pack
Chapter 11-stark tower
Chapter 12-I wish I was smart
Chapter 14-team argument
Chapter 15-the howl
Chapter 16-wage war
Chapter 17-the battle for new york
Chapter 18-Elliot miller
Chapter 19-the Forest
Chapter 20-fighting in the Wild
AUTHORS NOTE
Chapter 21-a helping hand
Chapter 22-new emotions
Part three: Captain America the Winter soldier
Chapter 23-on your left!
Chapter 24-what the hell are you doing?
Chapter 25-remember that date?
Chapter 26-he can't be dead!
Chapter 27-before we get started, dose anobody want to get out?
Chapter 28-kiss me
Chapter 29-hydra
Chapter 30-trust
Chapter 31-its her style
Chapter 32-he's not dead!
Chapter 33-not my blood
Chapter 34-love?
Part four: Avengers age of Ultron
Chapter 35-birthday horror
Chapter 36-the new alpha
Chapter 37-wolf Time
Chapter 38-A friend or enemy?
Chapter 39-party time!
Chapter 40-party disaster
Chapter 41-files
Chapter 42-you know everyone
Chapter 43-My fears
Chapter 44-safe house
Chapter 45-new friends
Chapter 47-your crazy
Chapter 48-hope
Chapter 49-I'm never leaving you again
Chapter 50-It's not a bad way to die
Part five: Captain America Civil War
Chapter 51-Lagos
Chapter 52-guilt
Chapter 53-I can't be mad
Chapter 54-Your not alone
Chapter 55-Double trouble
Chapter 56-The dark side
Chapter 57-Regrets
Chapter 58-fighting Family
Chapter 59-I wont fight you
Chapter 60-Your not family
Chapter 61-Near death
Part seven: Avengers infinity war 
Chapter 76-A new style
Chapter 77-An unexpected visitor
Chapter 78-let's go home
Chapter 79-A known king
Chapter 80-Old friends
Chapter 81-Strength
Chapter 82-Dont leave me
Part eight: Avengers endgame
Chapter 83-The return of a old friend
Chapter 84-Hunting a mad titan
Chapter 85-Survivors
Chapter 86-Tying up loose ends
Chapter 87-Helping the young
Chapter 88-An important queston.
Chapter 89-dry tears
Chapter 90-Ant man returns with a plan
Chapter 91-big Brain
Christmas special-The christmas meltdown
Chapter 92-getting the team back together
Chapter 93-time machine test
Chapter 94-finding time
Chapter 95-A heros sacrifice
Chapter 96-broken hearts
Chapter 97-Reverse
Chapter 98-Avengers assemble!
Chapter 99-The hunter
Chapter 100-We are the avengers
Epilogue 1/2-A home for shifters
 EPILOGUE 2/2-Let me tell you a story

Chapter 46-late night talks with the team

2.7K 79 8
Bởi Frost57_

Clint's farm house
Elliott's POV

"Elliott can you please hand me that pot" Laura pointed to a pot on the other end of the counter.

I extend my hand grabbing the pot. "Here" i placed it next to her. "Thanks"

I went back to leaning against the counter reading one of the books cooper had recommended to me. Something about a wizard named Harry Potter. It's interesting so far.

"Uncle!" I looked up from the book to see Lila walking up to me with a bowl of cereal, I don't know what kind but Natasha has said that almost every kind of cereal is good, so I'll take her word for that. "Hay Lila, what's this?" She held the bowl up for me, I set the book down taking the bowl from her.

"Try it!" She put her small hands together, excitedly bouncing on the balls of her feet.

I grabbed a clean spoon, scooping up some Of the colorful cereal and placing it in my mouth. It was sweet, had the taste of strawberry. "So, what do you think?" Lila asked.

"this is really good" I smiled at the young Barton.

"Yay! I made it with extra love!" She hopped around.

"I can tell, it's very lovely" I laughed along with her. "How about you go make some for auntie nat?"

"Oh! I'm making her a drawing!" Lila exclaimed excitedly, she grabbed some crayons from the little chest on the table.

I gasped playfully. "Your not gonna make
Me one?" I pouted.

"I'll do both!" She smiled running over to the living room, jumping onto the couch.

I shook my head chuckling, she's an angel, but at times she can be a little devil, like the last time I was here she ended up throwing glue all over me when I was in wolf form. It took 4 hours to get it out!

Laura finished dinner soon after I finished the cereal. "Help yourself Elliott" she smiled at me before she walked to the living room with Lila.

Ya know, sometimes I wish I could have this, sometimes I wish I was normal. The quiet life doesn't seam to bad, but I know now, where I stand, it's not going to change.

I'm an avengers of course, and I have a duty to protect this world with my family, and maybe after this is all said and done, I'll retire, get a nice house and settle down with Natasha, that's if she wants to.

But till then, I need to focus on what's happening here, Ultron and the twins. I don't know what rica sees in them, but as of now their not friendly.

Fury stepped into the kitchen, wait fury? "Sir, when did you get here?" I questioned.

"Not to long after your little fiasco at the ship" he answered. Natasha and the others stepped into the kitchen/living room.

"Hay" Natasha walked up to me placing a Kiss on my lips before sitting down at the dining table. I swear I saw fury glare at me from the other side of the room. "How was your nap?" I asked Natasha. "It was good, well needed" she responded, she messed with the bottom of her shirt, fixing the scrunched up clothing.

"And rica, how's she doing?" Natasha asked, looking up to me.

I let out a deep chuckle. "She's fine, actually I didn't need to check on her. She checked on Steve"

"Aw, so they had a moment" Natasha cooed soft.

"What was that?" Rica and Steve walked into the kitchen.

I shook my head. "Oh nothing" I grinned at the two. Steve raised an eyebrow, until he realized what we meant.

I think rica and Steve's friendship will be the best for both of them, Steve could have someone to talk to and rica will know she has someone who cares for her, not that we don't care about her.

Rica's blond hair reminded me of someone I had met after the incident with hydra in 2014, she goes by daisy Johnson now, was Skye. A friend of agent May, fitz and Simmons and some guy who joined them a little while ago, a former marine. Coulson was alive, but they didn't want me to reveal anything to the team.

I can't believe he's alive, and I don't know how either. "Wanna have a go?" I turned to see tony holding a few darts in his hand, a dart board not to far away.

"Sure" I grabbed one, aiming at the board, I threw it, hitting it in the center. "There, I win" I thew my hands up jokingly, a smug grin on my face.

Tony rolled his eyes before throwing his dart, missing miserably. I held back a laugh at the disappointment in his face. "Don't you dare laugh Miller" tony pointed a finger at me.

I raised my hands mocking defeat. "Wasn't gonna laugh in the first place" I dropped my hands to my side again.

"Ultron took you folks out of play to buy himself time. My contacts say he's building something. The amount of vibranium he made off with I don't this it's just one thing" as fury started talking and making himself a sandwich, Lila walked over to Natasha, handing the drawing to her. Natasha thanked her kindly.

Lila walked away from the table. I stepped over to take a look at the drawing, a smile appeared on my face as I saw it, it was me in wolf form, Natasha standing next to me.

I Hurd giggling and laughter from the living room, rica was in wolf form playing with cooper and now Lila, rica had her tung our enjoying the scratches behind her ear.

"What about Ultron himself?" Steve questioned.

"Oh he's easy to track. He's everywhere. The guy's multiplying faster than a catholic rabbit" I laughed at fury's choice of words. "It still doesn't help us get an angle on any of his plans, though" Clint walked into the dining room.

"Is he still after launch codes?" Tony questioned, throwing another dart.

"Yes he is. But he's not making any headway" fury answered.

"I cracked the pentagon's firewalls in high school on a dare" I raised an eyebrow at tony. "It was a dare come on" I chuckled looking back to fury.

"Well, I contacted our friends at the nexus about that" fury said.

"Nexus? What's a nexus?" I questioned.

"It's the world internet hub in Oslo, every byte of data flows through there. Fastest access on earth" Bruce explained.

"Cool" I nodded in understanding.

"So, what did they say?" Clint asked.

"He's fixated on the missiles. But the codes are constantly being changed"

"By who?" Clint somehow managed to hit three darts into the red circle, barley missing Tony's face. Tony flinched back look to Clint in a very offended way.

"Parties unknown" fury confirmed.

"Do we have an ally?" Natasha asked fury. "Shit I hope" I responded slightly annoyed at our situation so far.

"Ultron's got an enemy. That's not the same thing. Still I'd pay folding money to know who it is"

Tony walked slightly forward, leaning onto a wall. "I might need to visit Oslo, find our unknown"

Well now that I think about it, fury really didn't have much for us, and I'm guessing Natasha thought the same. "Well, this is good times, boss, but I was kinda hoping when I saw you, you'd have more than that"

"I do. I have you. Back in the day, I had eyes everywhere. Ears, everywhere else. You kids had all the tech you could dream up. Here we all are, back on earth, with nothing but our Witt and our will to save to world" fury moved closer to the table. "Ultron says the avengers are the only thing between him and his mission. And whether or not he admits its, his mission is global distribution. All this, laid in the grave. So stand, outwit the platinum bastard" fury took a seat at the end of the table.

"Steve doesn't like that kinda talk" Natasha playfully looked to the super soldier.

"You know what, romanoff?"

"Know what exactly?" I glared at Steve jokingly but I'm guessing he didn't know that as he shifted around uncomfortably.

"Live him alone Elliott" rica walked back into the kitchen in human form standing next to steve.

"I was joking" I complained, rica only glared at me, I rolled my eyes.

"So, what does he want?" Fury questioned, looking around the room.

"To be better. Better then us. He keeps building bodies" Steve said.

"Person bodies, the human form is inefficient. Biologically speaking, we're outmoded but he keeps coming back to it" tony spoke, yeah no shit.

"You know, when you and banner made him to protect our world, you guys shit the bed with that" I responded annoyed.

"They don't need to be protected. They need to evolve. Ultron's going to evolve" Bruce said silently from the side of the dining room.

"How so?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Has anyone been in contact with Helen cho?" Bruce looked around at us.

"Ah shit" I groaned inwardly.

"We should get going, if Ultron gets this working, he'll be impossible to stop" Steve ordered.

"I'm with you cap. Everyone! Let's move it" I said loudly.

"Hay shh, you know we got two kids in the house" Clint shushed me quickly.

"My bad, got into the moment"

The team all started to get ready for the mission ahead. Steve, Clint, rica, Natasha, and I will be going in the Quinjet.

I changed into my suit, the thick armor around my body providing some comfort.

I walked past Steve and tony who we're talking amongst themselves and exited the house to see rica sitting at the steps of the house. "Come on, no time to be a lazy wolf right now"

Rica laughed softly. "Yeah whatever you say" she stood up onto her feet.

"Good, now lets go get this robot thing"

"It's a android. You don't know what that is do you?" Rica tilted her head, she smiled trying to hold a laugh.

I rolled my eyes. "What ever hotshot, let's go before you end up bottom of the pack"

"I thought you were already there"

"Rica, stop terrorizing my boyfriend" Natasha joked as she walked out of the house.

"What he asked for it" she complained.

"Of course, he's always wanting to be picked on" Natasha laughed.

"Ha, cool, now I gotta deal with you" I pointed to Natasha.

"You always have" she placed a kiss on my lips.

Clint and Steve finally came out of the house, we entered the jet and finally we are on our way.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

338K 8.9K 30
WARNING: CONTAINS SPOILERS!! If you haven't seen Age of Ultron, well this contains Spoilers! I'm not human, I'm not an experiment. I'm a mutant, a m...
31.1K 1.2K 34
Alexandria Taylor, daughter of the alpha of the Blood Moon Pack. She was a young carefree pup until the night of the attack. Taken, beaten, experimen...
320K 7K 43
Y/n is an orphan mutant, her powers first showed When she was 2 and is now 13. She doesn't Have full control of her powers. She has powers or control...
86.5K 2.1K 29
Avengers Soulmate AU EVANGELINA PETROVA HAVEN KNIGHT Born in the year 2000 and found on the streets as a newborn by agent Fury and agent Hill. Nick...