Bonded | Kylo Ren x Reader |

By supremexrenx

Read Warnings: Ever since Luke Skywalker took you to train at his Jedi Temple, you have become close to a par... More

~Prologue~
~Present Day~
~The Race~
~Flyers~
~Him~
~The Interrogation Room~
~Aches & Pains~
~Yes, Commander~
~Conflicted~
~Ben's Darkness~
~Butterfly~
~An Agreement~
~Desires~
~Day One~
~Disobey~
~Tardiness Is Not Tolerated~
~Broken Promise~
~Return~
~Hux's Secret~
~Starkiller Base~
~The Dinner~
~Vader~
~Bested~
~The Prisoner~
~Your Present~
~Head or Heart~
~The Supreme Leader~
~Truth~
~Restless Night~
~Conversations~
~Please~
~Late Nights~
~Exposed~
~On Your Knees~
~Lights Out~
~Part of the Trade~
~The Highest Bidder~
~It's Only Torture~
~Whatever You Want~
~Vandor~
~Palace of Gold~
~Gardens~
~Mirrored~
~My Fault~
~Up In Flames~
~The Wreckage~
~Sequel~

~Water's Edge~

15.9K 339 759
By supremexrenx

"I love you."

You stop dead in your tracks, tears already wet on your face. Slowly, you turn to face him. Were you imagining things? Had he really said it? This couldn't be real. You suck in your breath. "What did you just say?"

He shifts, swallowing the lump in his throat. "I love you. Stars, I'm sorry that I couldn't-"

Kylo is cut off by your arms wrapping around his neck and your lips crashing against his. His arms snake tightly around your waist, feeling you tremble in his grasp. He shudders and pulls away from the kiss, pressing his forehead against yours.

You sob. "You're so stupid, Kylo Ren."

You watch with a swelling heart as a genuine smile cracks across Kylo's face, revealing his deep dimples around the corners of his lips. With a weak laugh, you reach out to trail your thumbs over them. He pulls away and grips your hands tightly, looking you up and down to take a good, long look at you. Kylo bites his lip. "About Syala..."

"Forget Syala. I don't want to talk about her. Next time we go to a planet, you better tell me if you slept with the leader or not." You joke lightly to mask the pain in your voice. "And promise me you'll take into account what I said. About all of this."

Kylo chuckles. "I promise."

You could only hope he would keep it.

After Kylo's confession, the two of you had to sit down and have a long talk. It was uncharacteristic of him to be so open, but you knew that he figured it would be for the best. He was in no position to turn down anything that would help the relationship. You found out a lot of things during that conversation. More specifically, what Kylo had been up to for the past seven months. It had surprised and frightened you at first, but you could tell that he didn't intend to scare you. That was the last thing he wanted to do.

Many apologies were blubbered through curtains of tears and in the end, you managed to agree on a few things. There was something, however, that you weren't quite ready to share with Kylo yet. He was clearly expecting you to come back with him. Back to the First Order. You weren't sure if you could endure that yet. The Order was the main reason for your escape to Naboo. Being Kylo's apprentice gave you respect and you had to admit that it felt good, but that didn't mean there weren't any downsides. There is a lot of pressure put on you. You had high expectations and big shoes to fill. At this point, you would say anything to steer the conversation away from the Order.

Your name falls from Kylo's lips, snapping you out of your gaze. You look up at him and he sheepishly reaches into his robes, pulling out a glimmering silver necklace. He pushes the necklace across the table towards you. You gingerly pick it up, a small smile tugging at your lips as you trail your thumb across the shining pendant. It clatters softly as you set it gently back down on the table, redirecting your focus onto the black and silver mask sitting across from you.

Kylo follows your gaze and swallows. "I know you're not very fond of it."

"You could say that," you lean forward, tracing the red cracks with your fingers. "Why did you have them mend it?"

He bites his lip and shrugs. That was the only answer you were going to get. Just because he had finally said those three words didn't mean he was going to open up to you about everything. At least, not just yet. The process was going to be slow, that much you could figure, but that wasn't going to stop you from trying.

You rise from the table and offer your hand to Kylo. "I have something to show you."

Kylo's eyebrows dart up in surprise, but he reaches out and takes your hand nonetheless. You lead him out of your quaint little house and through the peaceful streets of the city. You couldn't remember the last time he had ever held your hand. Had he ever even held it before? The heat of his palms were leaking through the leather of his gloves, warming your hand in a comforting grasp. Just the size of his hand compared to yours was enough to make you dizzy.

As you approach the glimmering lake tucked between the trees, you begin to grow excited. You squeeze Kylo's hand and begin to tug him toward the shoreline. He looks at you with curiosity and amusement. He looked almost proud of your giddiness. The amusement fades to pure confusion as his brows furrow at the sight of a beautiful lake house surrounded by dense greenery.

"Where are we?" Kylo questions.

"You'll see." Your eyes glimmer.

He follows you around the back of the house to where a small gate guarded the path onto the patio. It seemed that the entire home was locked down, but that wasn't stopping you. Kylo looks at you in surprise as you bunch up your skirts and climb over the gate.

"What?" You smirk. "Is the Supreme Leader scared to trespass?"

Kylo rolls his eyes and grips the gate tightly, swinging his leg over. He lands on the other side and straightens out, giving you a smug little look. You grab his hand once more and drag him along the side of the house. The narrow tile path finally gives way to a secluded little patio alongside the water. You release him and lean against the stone railing, looking happily out over the water.

He takes his place beside you but couldn't seem to get rid of his itching curiosity. "Why did you bring me here?"

You give him a small smile and gently push him aside to reveal a golden plaque on the railing. Words were engraved into the old metal in swirling letters and looping lines. It was obvious that it had been here for quite some time. Kylo leans down to better see the words. His heart nearly stops.

'In loving memory of Senator Padmé Amidala and Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker'

He stares at you. "How did you find this place?"

"I'm not sure. I was just walking along the lake and it felt as though something drew me here." You trail your fingers over the lettering. "I thought you would like it..."

"I do." Kylo places his hand over yours reassuringly. "Thank you."

You nod and look back out over the water. It glistens underneath the sun, reflecting the clear blue sky in its crystal waters. The waves lap gently against the stone just beneath the patio railing. Even after only living here for seven months, you absolutely adored this place. Naboo made you feel at home. You couldn't imagine leaving to go back to the Supremacy.

"What's wrong?" Kylo's deep voice rumbles.

Sucking in your breath sharply, you look up at him and shake your head. "It's nothing. I swear." You quickly add, "don't worry."

Kylo's honey brown eyes scan your face. It made you realize how much you had missed those eyes of his. They were so captivating. So cold one minute and so soft the next. He takes a sudden step towards you, taking you by the jaw. He leans in and presses his lips to yours, his thumb trailing along your jawline. You brace your hands on his chest and smile against his lips. As difficult as this was going to be, it felt good to have him back.

~

You take a deep breath of refreshing night air as you lean against the railings of your shallow balcony. The moon bathes you in its mystical silver light as more and more stars appear in the inky blackness above. A cool, soft breeze blows gently through your silk robe and sways the sheer curtains in front of the balcony doorway. From your room, you had a perfect view of the garden and the shimmering waterfalls in the distance that seemed to glitter in the moonlight. You could smell the sweet scent of flowers wafting into your room every time the breeze came along. Naboo's beauty never failed to take your breath away.

From inside your room, you hear the soft squeak of the door swinging open and promptly shutting. The heavy footfalls tell you exactly who it was. Sure enough, a few seconds later, Kylo pushes past the sheer curtains and steps onto the balcony beside you. He follows your gaze towards the gardens and the full moon.

"We can go back now. Back home." He says quietly. "You know that, don't you? I think it would be best if we went back tomorrow."

You sigh softly and look down at your hands on the railing. "Tomorrow? It's so soon, isn't it?" You were so hesitant to tell him the truth.

Kylo hums. "I know. But it's time to return to the Supremacy. We both have duties within the First Order. Important ones, at that. We're closing in on the Resistance. The scavenger is next. Once we get our hands on her-"

"Don't talk about that now." You interrupt him. "I just want to be here. In this moment." Anything to steer the conversation away from the First Order.

"I-"

"I don't want to talk about that, Kylo." You snap.

He pauses. "Why are you getting frustrated?" There was annoyance laced in his words. His fingers tighten around your wrist. "Tell me."

You swallow, huffing with mock-irritation. If you had to twist your truths then so be it. "It's that scavenger. You're obsessed."

Another pause from Kylo. He begins to chuckle and you throw him another look. Kylo tips your chin to the side. "You're jealous of her. How precious, little pet. She means absolutely nothing to me. Let me show you-" his thumb trails across your lips "-Let me worship you."

He shifts and moves behind you, wrapping his arms around your waist. He leans down and rests his chin on your shoulder, pressing his lips against the softness of your robes. You grip onto his arms, smiling softly. Kylo's lips trail up from your shoulder, to your concealed collarbone, and finally to your neck. He kisses your neck gently, gradually getting rougher with every nip of your skin. You tilt your chin up as his lips attach to your jaw and trail back down to suck on your neck, leaving a red love bite. He was marking and claiming you; something he hadn't been able to do for so long.

"Kylo-" you bite your lip. "-you've just gotten back."

Kylo growls in response, hands moving to rest on top of yours. "It's been seven months. Let me touch you."

You melt in his hands.

He slowly pulls your hands away from your body and finds the sash keeping your robe together. His fingers tug on the knot, unfastening it and pulling the sash free. Kylo stops kissing you for just a moment to slip the robe from your body, leaving you completely exposed on the balcony. Chills roll up your naked body and your breath hitches as Kylo's hands slide up to your breasts. You turn around to face him, bracing your palms on his chest. His arms wrap around you as his lips press against yours, working slowly. His tongue pushes past your lips, sliding against yours in a passionate dance. Kylo begins to back into the room, pulling you along with him.

The curtains part for the two of you, brushing lightly against your chilled skin. Kylo backs up until he reaches the bed. He turns and gently pushes you on top of the blankets. He leans forward and parts your knees, falling on top of you to hungrily kiss you. His lips trail down your chain and in between your breasts, pulling a soft moan from your lips. Kylo's tongue skims over your soft skin as he trails down your stomach and past your naval. He leans back, pressing a kiss to the inside of your thigh.

You bite your lip and dig your fingers into the duvet with every kiss he brings closer and closer to your heat. Kylo looks up at you and you further spread your knees, giving him access. He licks his lips and grips your hips, pulling you closer to his face as he attaches his lips to your glistening cunt. You gasp and tilt your head back as Kylo licks a long strip, causing you to clench and buck your hips. He grips your hips tighter to hold them steady, swirling his tongue over your sensitive bud. His plump lips against your sex send jolts of electricity through your entire body. He was so perfect.

"Kylo-" your eyes roll back.

"Louder." He growls. "I want everyone in this city to know who you belong to."

You obey without hesitation, giddy about this entire situation. "Fuck! Kylo! Don't stop."

Kylo lips and tongue work magic, leaving you a squirming and desperate mess. Every flick gets you one step closer to your peak. You squeak as his hand slips down, his thumb grazing your clit while his tongue works methodically. He trails lazy circles around the sensitive nub with his thumb, pushing you over the edge. Unable to contain your neediness, you reach down and grip onto his hair. He lifts his head, smirking up at you. Kylo removes his hands from your hips and crawls over you, hands braced on either side of your head.

"Needy little thing." He leans down, wet lips hovering over yours. "You'll get what you want, but it's going to cost you your ability to walk tomorrow."

"Is that a promise?" You reply breathlessly.

Kylo's eye twitches as his pupils dilate lustfully. "It's a guarantee, pet."

You smirk as he tugs his shirt over his head with one hand and reaches down to pull his hardened length from his pants. He groans and dips his head down, slowly running his hand up and down his shaft. You reach up and tip his chin up, forcing him to look into your eyes as he jerks himself off. Kylo hisses, pulling his bottom lip through his teeth. You clench as he lowers his hips and trails the head of his cock over your wet folds. Without further warning, Kylo slides into you, sheathing himself in your cunt.

"Fuck-" he grunts, finding a steady pace to thrust in and out of you. "Good girl."

You moan lewdly as he stretches out your walls with a painful sting. The pain fades into pleasure when Kylo adjusts himself. Your nails drag across his back, leaving long red welts behind. Kylo dips his head down to hungrily connect your lips, groaning into your mouth. He pulls away and grips tightly onto your jaw.

"Open your eyes when I'm fucking you." He snaps.

With a whine, you force your eyes back open and lock gazes with him. Kylo grits his teeth, his thrusts becoming more and more sloppy with every passing second. He had been deprived of rough sex for long enough. A wanton moan racks your body as your back arches. Kylo's thumb trails across your lips, before sliding past them. You suck obediently on his finger, swirling your tongue around it as moans get caught in your throat. The taste of your own juices covers your taste buds. He slides his thumb out with a soft pop, focusing instead on the motion of his hips against yours.

"I can't hear you, pet." Kylo hisses through his teeth.

A high-pitched moan passes through your lips as you tilt your chin up and push your head back further into the wrinkled duvet. Your eyebrows furrow together. "Stars! Supreme Leader!"

His hand locks around your throat, causing you to choke on a moan. "Say it again."

"Supreme Leader."

"Louder!"

"FUCK! SUPREME LEADER!" You scream as the head of his cock slams into your cervix.

"Cum for me." Kylo releases your throat.

You wrap one leg around him to pull him deeper--if that was even possible--and moan loudly as your body is enveloped with pleasure. Your legs tremble and your muscles tighten. Kylo groans when your inner walls clench and you come around his cock. Your nails dig into his back, leaving behind deep red crescent shapes in his skin. You crush his hips in between your legs as colors swim before your eyes and you slowly let go of him.

"We're not done." He snaps, pulling himself momentarily out of you. You gasp as he flips you over with ease. "Hands and knees."

Your trembling legs manage to push up enough to get you into the position he wanted. Kylo's iron grip returns to your hips, pulling them backwards. A strangled scream breaks free when he slams into you, his own hips crashing against your ass with a loud snap. He thrusts in and out at a quicker pace, groaning a string of curses intermingled with your name on repeat. Kylo roughly pushes your shoulder blades down, forcing your back to arch and your chest to press down into the bed. You grip tightly onto the sheets, whining and moaning Kylo's name.

His palms skate up your spine and one slides up your neck. His fingers dig into your scalp, gripping onto your hair tightly. He sharply yanks it back, ripping your head up while his either hand presses your upper back further down into the bed. Your bodies begin to heat up, skin laced with sweat. It used to be so different. It used to be filled with lust and evolved around hate-fucking. What you felt now was something else entirely. The sensation was burning in your chest. Love. Passionate, red-hot love. It was making you wild. Making you scream.

"Shit." Kylo grunts. "You feel so good. Do you want me to fill you up with my cum, pet?"

"Yes, yes!" You gasp. "Please, Kylo."

He delivers a sharp tug on your hair. "That's my girl."

You whimper as his cock twitches inside of you. With one sloppy thrust, Kylo fills your cunt up with hot ropes of his cum. He continues thrusting throughout his orgasm before finally pulling out and watching the white fluids drip from your folds and leak down your thighs. Your breath hitches in your throat as Kylo leans down and grabs the back of your legs, pressing his lips against your exposed cunt. He laps up the mixture of yours and his cum combined, trailing his tongue down your thighs to replace a towel that would normally clean you up. Kylo steps back and wipes his mouth with the back of his hand.

He watches you with glimmering, lustful eyes as you turn and slowly rise from the bed, circling him watchfully. Kylo stares at you as you draw closer to him, now sandwiching him between you and the bed. "What are you doing?"

"Your turn." You push him backwards and his back hits the bed.

Kylo watches as you crawl onto the bed, straddling him and bracing your palms against his chest. He chuckles darkly. "That was a one time thing, pet. What makes you think I'll let you go through with it again?"

You trail your finger down his chest. "What makes you think you're in charge here? I'm your commander, after all."

The word 'commander' tumbled from your lips before you could stop yourself. It made you silently wince and internally curse yourself. Still, if it meant pretending for Kylo then so be it.

He sucks in his breath as your palms skate over his torso, trailing across his well-defined stomach. Kylo bites his lip, hissing when you grab onto his length. You position yourself over him and whine as you sink down onto him. Your hips begin to grind against his, swirling in circles as you lift yourself up and down. Kylo grabs your hips, digging his fingers into your skin. He releases a low, throaty moan and slides his hands up your waist. You place your hands over his and guide his hands up to your chest, placing both of them on your breasts. Kylo kneads and squeezes them, eyes locked onto your face as it twists with pleasure.

You narrow your eyes at him and echo his previous words toward you. "I can't hear you, Ren."

"Fuck! Commander." He groans.

"Louder, Ren." You tease.

"COMMANDER!" Kylo yelps as you sink down even further. "Shit. Faster. Please."

You begin to bounce on his cock, breasts jumping every time your hips collide. At this rate, you weren't going to last much longer. Kylo seemed to sense this. His hand shoots out and locks around your throat, yanking your face towards him. You grind your hips in slow circles as your lips reattach hungrily. His tongue clashes against yours, sliding along your lower lip and exploring every inch of your mouth. Kylo's hands glide along your back, touching every beauty mark and freckle that he had memorized. Nobody knew your body better than him and you his.

You knew every square inch. Every beauty mark on his arms, face, back, and legs. Every sensitive spot and even the places you knew he would squirm. Who knew the Supreme Leader could be ticklish? Kylo's hands settle on your ass, pushing you down as far as you could possibly go. A scream pushes up through your throat, but it is muffled by Kylo's finger sliding into your mouth once more. Your eyes snap open and lock with his as you suck on his finger, bobbing your head slowly and seductively. Kylo bites his lip at this sight. You open your mouth and drag your tongue across the underside of his finger.

He jolts when you pull away. You pull your lower lip through your teeth and hiss as your body begins to grow weak. Every time you sunk down on him, he was getting you closer to your peak. Eventually you couldn't hold it back any longer. With a lewd moan, you come around his cock for the second time that evening. Your body tenses up and relaxes. Beads of sweat drip down your forehead. Perspiration shines on Kylo's broad, heaving chest. His honey filled eyes were nearly black with lust.

In your exhaustion, you couldn't seem to lift yourself off of him. With a sigh of defeat, you lean forward and lay your head on his chest, hearing his heart fluttering. Kylo wraps his strong arms around you.

"I love you," you breathe.

His lips twitch. "Say it again, pet."

You prop yourself up on your forearms and trace circles on his chest. "I love you." Your breath gets caught in your throat when you feel Kylo's cock getting hard inside of you again.

"Get off." He grunts, wincing.

You scramble off of him, face flushing as he sits up, staring down at his erection. Kylo groans, running a hand through his hair. Neither of you had enough strength for another round. He looks up as you slide off the bed and slowly sink to your knees, looking up at him expectantly. Kylo rises to his feet and tips your chin up with his pointer finger. "You're perfect."

You smirk. "I know."

Kylo steps closer and you reach out, gripping him gently at the base of his length. You drag your tongue along the underside of his shaft, eliciting a sharp hiss from him. Your tongue slides over the slit of the head of his cock and it twitches in your grasp. He grips onto the back of your head as you take him in your mouth. You bob your head steadily back and forth, doing your best to hollow out your cheeks. His size was proving that to be difficult. Kylo grunts and pushes your head even further down onto him.

Tears sting your eyes as his cock hits the back of your throat, causing you to choke and gag. Kylo's face turns up towards the ceiling as his head falls back. Your nose presses into the trail of dark hair above his dick, drool spilling from your lips. Your face reddens with every thrust down your throat. He was filling you up and making it impossible to breathe. Your jaw pops as Kylo pulls himself free. He groans as hot strings of cum land on you, dripping down your bare chest.

The only sound that fills the silent room is the heavy breathing coming from both of you. Kylo stuffs his softening cock back into his pants and wipes his sweaty forehead with the back of his hand. He nudges your chin and looks down at you pridefully.

"Perfect little thing." Kylo offers you his hand and you take it.

He pulls you up onto your feet and chuckles as you topple into his arms, your legs shaking and giving out from beneath you. Kylo glances around the room, his eyes landing on the tray resting on your dresser. It held two crystal glasses and a bottle of Naboo's finest wine.

"Care for a drink?" Kylo makes sure you are steady on your feet before releasing you.

"Let me get cleaned up first." You gesture to the sticky cum coating your skin.

His eyes glitter. "What a shame. Come here."

You roll your eyes, but laugh lightly and practically waddle over to him. Kylo grips you tightly and leans down, his lips skimming over your collarbone. A soft gasp escapes your lips as his warm tongue glides across your skin. He works to lick up the globs of his own seed that was decorating your chest. When Kylo straightens up, his hand locks around your throat and he pulls you in, pressing his lips against yours. He smirks at your reddened face, pulling away. Kylo scoops your robe off the ground and tosses it into your arms. You slip back into the satin fabric, securing it around your waist, and join Kylo by the dresser. He pours the red wine into a glass and hands it to you. You raise it to your lips and take a sip as Kylo pours a glass for himself.

"To us." He tips the glass towards you. You beam at him, but your smile slowly fades away. Unfortunately for you, he notices. "What's wrong?"

You bite your lip. "We... need to talk about the Order."

Kylo swirls the dark red liquid around in his glass, eyes trained on you. "Go on."

"I don't think I can come back with y-" you stop talking abruptly, inhaling sharply.

Everything happens within the blink of an eye. Kylo's face falls as the glass falls from your hand. It shatters into dozens of crystal pieces on the cold marble ground, the red wine spilling over the white marble. Your face is drained of its color and you slowly look down. A dark crimson was blossoming over the cream-colored satin of your robe. The thin black hilt of a throwing knife was buried in your side. With a pained gasp, you stumble and fall into Kylo's arms. He stares down at you in horror, sinking to the floor with you as you clutch your bleeding side.

A rustle by the balcony catches his attention. Kylo's eyes narrow at the sight of a man dressed in black from head to toe. Realizing that he had been caught, the stranger makes a desperate attempt at fleeing. He swings over the railing, gripping tightly onto the thick ivy growing on the house's walls. Unfortunately for him, Kylo was quicker. He rips the man from the vines and throws him onto the ground like a rag-doll, stalking menacingly towards him. His hand extends towards the dresser, his lightsaber flying into his palm. The man's hand plunges into the depths of his cloak, pulling free a Blaster and pointing it at Kylo with trembling hands. Three rounds are fired but each is deflected by Kylo's crackling red blade.

Kylo rips the Blaster out of the man's hands and throws it across the room. "Who are you?" He demands, spit flying from his lips in his rage.

The man rips the cloth covering his nose and mouth down and puts his hands up in defeat. "A humble assassin from the Outer Rim. I-I can tell you what you need to know... for a price."

"How about I don't tear you apart limb from limb?" He snarls, grip around his saber tightening.

"Alright! Alright!" The man scrambles away, his back hitting the way. "I was hired to assassinate the girl."

"By who?" Kylo roars.

"Gido Corr!" He yelps. "He said the girl knew too much! That's all! I swear!"

"How did you find us?" He demands.

The man flinches. "I followed your ship out."

"K-Kylo." Your weak voice draws Kylo's attention back towards you.

He glances at the man, realizing he was now useless. With a mere twirl of his saber, Kylo plunges it through the assassin's chest and sinks to the ground beside you. He pulls you into his arms, flinching as you wince when he presses his hand to your wound. "It's going to be okay. You're going to be fine. Hold on."

Kylo scoops you up into his arms and rises to his feet. He tries his best to apply pressure to your wound, but that was proving difficult. With his breathing heavy, he rushes you out of your home and into the small street. Being completely unfamiliar with Naboo wasn't doing very well in Kylo's favor. He hurries down the street that he had remembered from your walk earlier, but there was no sign of anything or anyone that could help. As he rounds the corner, a surprised couple comes into view. They stare at you slowly slipping out of consciousness in his arms.

"Don't just stand there!" Kylo yells angrily, holding you tighter. "Get help!" He looks back down to you and your blood-drained face. "Hold on... you're okay... just hold on for me...."

The last thing you hear before everything fades to black is Kylo whispering "don't take her too."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 3.9K 32
(Sequel to Bonded) Following the events of the Supremacy, Kylo Ren has abandoned everything. Including you. In his fear, he isolates himself upon fin...
31.2K 1K 60
You are the ward of Lor San Tekka. Everything is going just great until Poe Dameron visits one night. Relevant tags: Inappropriate Use of the Force...
534 23 12
You grew up next door neighbours with the Solo family. Ever since you could remember, Ben was always there, until he wasn't, and you were angry him f...
4.3K 184 18
β€’STORY IS FINISHED β€’ Read my conversations for infoβ€’ ----- You are a technician on the Supremacy, well you used to be. Kylo Ren, the Supreme Leader o...