My Best Friends, Best Friend...

By Jaelybird

(Y/N) met John years ago and they became best friends quite fast. John tries to introduce (Y/N)to his other f... More

HELLO ALL
{1} Pretty Please
{2} Who Are You Picking?
{3} Meeting THE KryozGaming
{4} On My Mind
{5} Meeting Scotty
{6} Takeoffs and Landings
{7} We Have Arrived
{8} Bored in the Hotel
{9} Starting Off Strong
{10} Hideout
{11} At a Glance
{13} The Man, The Myth, The Milkbag

{12} Hoodini

1.9K 56 9
By Jaelybird

CHAPTER TWELVE - Hoodini

(Y/N)'s P.O.V)

     As John hung out with his friends I sat in the room, calming and preparing myself for the rest of the day. I felt a lot calmer as I started to stand up and move around John's room.

     I can't believe I was almost spotted. I was so close to him! I would've probably died in my spot if he had seen me. But John was right; I'm tired of being cooped up and not being around everyone. 

     Am I confident with them? No. Not one bit, but they are too much fun to be sitting in my room and NOT interact with them.

You: I think I'm ready to meet Vanoss.

JOHnnY Boiiiiiiiiiiii: REALLY!

You: Yeah. I want to get it over with

JOHnnY Boiiiiiiiiiiii: Let me go get him. I'll be right there.

     I smile to myself, feeling a mix of excitement and nerves coursing through me. Pacing around the room, I hear the faint murmur of voices outside, instantly recognizing the dirty blonde.

     "Vanoss, I led you here because I have a surprise for you." He states as I laugh.

     "Oh? Is that why you're filming?"

     "Yep, Follow me." oh god oh god oh god. 

     Hearing Evan's (Vanoss) voice in person was surreal. This man is actually somewhat famous. Not that the rest aren't, but millions upon millions of people look up to him and watch his content. I hear the footsteps getting closer, and then I see the door swing open.

     Vanoss walks in first and John immediately shuts and locks the door behind him. He hasn't glanced in my direction yet.

     "What is it then?"

     "H-hello Evan." I say, grinning happily, trying to stand up tall.

     "Is that ...is that (Y/N)?!" Evan asks John, his eyes widening in disbelief, mouth hanging open. "Holy shit! Nice to finally meet you, and see you." He comes over eagerly to give me a hug.

     "Y-you aswell," I say, hugging back. He seemed genuinely excited to see me, which made me happy in return. Maybe John wasn't lying to me. 

     "How long have you been here?" Evan asked, clearly still shocked.

     "This is m-my second d-day in Tennessee, but my first day here... I slept over last n-night."

     "Sneaky sneaky." he shakes his finger at me as we all laugh. "Nobody said anything? Who doesn't know about you?"

     "Everyone but Smii7y. Super close to having everyone know." John says smiling over at me proudly.

     "When do you plan on doing that? I can go grab him if you'd like.?"

     "NO! I...Uhhh. I d-do" I say shrugging my shoulders.

     "Want me to tell him?" Kryoz asks. I roll my eyes and nod, "(Y/N) might have a little crush on that milk bag and might be a little nervous to meet him."

     "Oh my god (Y/N), Smii7y will fucking love you!" Evan says, smiling over at me. "I don't want to give you false hope but he is going to love your personality. And your looks."

     "Oh S-sure he will," I say, to agree to disagree.

     "He will. Anyway, I better go back to the group but I'll see you out there soon right?" Vanoss says, holding out his fist. 

     "That's the plan," I say, giving him a fist bump. He leaves and John attacks me in a hug.

     "YOU ONLY HAVE TO MEET SMI7Y THEN YOU COMPLETED THE HARDEST CHALLENGE OF YOUR LIFE!" He yells.

     "John, SHHHH," I shush, laughing as he tosses me back and forth.

     "Seriously, (Y/N), I'm so proud of you. You've come so far, and you're handling all of this like a champ. I couldn't ask for a better friend." he says, stabling me by grabbing my shoulders. 

     "I am actually proud of myself for once, thanks to you."

(Kryoz P.O.V)

     As Vanoss walked out, there was another knock on the door. (Y/N) tensed up, smacking my arm playfully, silently blamed me for being too loud. "Hey, John," came the voice from the other side.

     "Yeah? Who is it?"

     "Scotty!" (Y/N) lets out a sigh of relief as I go to unlock the door. He walks in and sits next to (Y/N) "I just saw Evan leave the room. That means you only have to speak to Smi7y right?!"

     "That's right!" I shout and throw my arm around her.

     "I'm surprised you didn't hear that from the way John literally yelled it," (Y/N) mumbled. I rolled my eyes and ruffled her hair, earning giggles in return.

     "Well...I do have an idea. We are going Golfing today. Maybe we want to surprise meet him there?" Scotty purposes.

     "I think that sounds great, but (Y/N) what do you think," I said, smiling gently over at her. "I don't want you to miss out on the fun."

     "I-i uh, I guess that works." She says smiling happily. I wrap her in a hug as we cheer and work out the details of this plan. I run over to the door, opening it to yell out. 

"Tyler, get in here!" 

DA PLAN:

- Everyone will ride to Top Golf besides Scotty, Smii7y, and I.

- As everyone enters, Wildcat and (Y/N) will stay in the car. 

- After everyone gets settled and started with the game, that's when we bring (Y/N) in.

- Then we can surprise Smii7y when he isn't looking!

     "I think I will head over with Smii7y now then. (Y/N), are you alright with being by yourself?" I ask, looking over at her protectively.

     "Surprisingly, I think I'll be alright. I am going to gravitate towards you Tyler, so be prepared." she laughs. I give her a quick hug as me and Scotty head out of the room.

     "Smit!" I shout and he peaks over the couch.

     "Yeah?" he responds, looking like a deer in headlights. 

     "Calm down idiot. We are going to leave now to go golfing. Get ready." 

     "Now? Aren't we all riding together?" Jaren says as he stands up and stretches.

     "Have you seen how many people are here?" Scotty laughs, gesturing around the room, "There's no way we will fit in a car together." Smii7y just nods and starts to put on his shoes.

     "Fair'enuf."

     The uber finally arrived and I practically pull Jaren out of the house. He just chuckles, accepting his fate. We put our seatbelt on and bury our heads into our phones.

     "I'm going to beat you all!" Smii7y laughs. "I'm a god at golf. Maybe not online but in real life I'll dominate you pussies."

     "I doubt that, you'll be too distracted to play even decently." Scotty laughs. I subtly glare over at him and his eyes widen.

     "Why would I be distracted? We are here to play some golf and that's what I'm going to do. What would distract me?" He asks, raising an eyebrow.

     "We will see," I replied with a heavy sigh, restraining myself from facepalming. Scotty giggled while Jaren simply shook his head, opting to ignore whatever was happening.

     "I will beat both of your asses, just you wait." I say smugly.

     As we arrived, I quickly made my way to the front desk to sign us all up. Smii7y didn't realize we had signed up one more person, but with our fairly large group, I figured it could slide under the radar. We sat at our station, waiting for everyone else to join us.

     "I'm going to order Mozzarella sticks." Jaren says, laughing as he starts to walk over to the bar.

    "Get me some!" Both Scotty and I shout at the same time, we look towards each other and burst out laughing. 

     "You fuckers!" He shouts back but goes to order them anyway. After Smi7y left I turned to Mini.

     "God. I know I keep bringing this up, to her mostly but I am so proud of (Y/N). She went from not being able to say a peep, to speaking to almost everyone here."

     "This might be a bad idea, but do you think she would want to try to talk to Jaren by herself. Talk alone somewhere?" Scotty suggests.

     "That's not the worst idea. Honestly, I truly think she could do it. I'll ask her but If she's not comfortable with it I'm gluing myself to her side." I laugh.

     "Smit will be so excited. I know how much he had wanted to meet her. I think their personalities merge pretty well too."

     "I agree." We both pause our conversation as Smi7y comes back with an appetizer of mozzarella sticks.

     "Thank you Smit." John says handing him a 10 dollar bill.

     "Keep it John." He laughed as he gave the money back to him.

     "Do you want a kiss or something?" I smirk, leaning in as he shoves me away. 

     "Buy me a drink first, brother." Jaren jokes, sliding next to me in the booth. 

     "I'll pay for the next round of food." I say, shoving two mozzarella sticks in my mouth. (I may or may not have done it sexually) We all laughed and waited until the rest of the gang pulled up.

JaelyBird

(1504 words)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.3K 137 30
(REPUBLISHED THIS!! OG WRITTEN IN 2019!!!) Damien and y/n know they love each other, but can't be together- why? y/n moves to La knowing she'd work...
31.5K 1.9K 34
Alyssa didn't know why she allowed this to blindside her. Anyone with a brain, or even just eyes, could see it coming from a mile away. She could too...
9.5K 134 16
While meeting an internet friend, Miki also meets a Canadian boy who wants to drop everything to be with her, but Miki isn't so sure it's the right c...
2.6M 85.2K 54
𝒐𝒐𝒐 ┊Offline! *ੈ✩‧₊°* With a traumatic past that separated her from her best friend, What happens when Maisie finally reunites with him years late...