Eye On You (Chanbaek)

By cottonbaekhyunee

Chanyeol was awaiting for revenge, he has been in coma for years; his family kept him alive and they are rich... More

For your information about this book
Eye on You
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Final
New Chanbaek book
Still interested?
Chanbaek Oneshot
!!New Chanbaek book!!
MAFIA CHANBAEK IS UP

Chapter 14

126 14 18
By cottonbaekhyunee

"How?!" Kai asked.

"When?!" Sehun added.

"What?!" Kai added one more time.

"Where!?" Sehun next.

"Okay! Okay! Okay! Y'all just shush your mouth!" Baekhyun whispered. Everyone looked at them, "what? Go back to work!" Baekhyun commanded. Everyone bowed and apologized before going back to work.

Baekhyun invited three guys to the office and closed it, "this is not funny!" Baekhyun hissed, "you almost got us exposed!"

"Sorry!!" Both raised their arms up.

Baekhyun smiled, "you're lucky I love you guys so much, it's normal to be surprised." He then faded his smile.

Both were standing there unbelievable, "no! Holy—"

"But... you were supposed to act... differently..."

"Me? No, I can act like myself but... it means I can change so is my fiancée too. We both discovered our real bodies in the lab with symbols that will put us in curse without having the peace. We will not die once and die over and over. After my case with my father, we probably have to leave or continue our "job" here as regular life."

"I think you should stay because everyone needs you," Sehun added. Kai nodded, "Same with the friends of yours, Chanyeol."

Chanyeol hummed, "good point," he looked around. Baekhyun shrugged, "yeah, as he said... good point but please don't tell anyone! I beg you."

"We won't tell we promise! Luhan and Kyungsoo need to know about their good friend, Chanyeol, is it okay?"

"As long as they don't tell then it's fine with me but I'd rather tell them myself." Chanyeol shrugged and showered Baekhyun a lot of kisses on his fiancée's face. Sehun and Kai smiled and they didn't feel anything bad like a lady felt, both were told to go back to work while Baekhyun showed him how he works. Chanyeol was paying attention he stayed all day with Baekhyun until his work ends as they went to pick Taemin up.

Taemin was standing outside waiting and when he saw both gay couples, he ran, "mommy! Daddy!" Chanyeol got out and picked Taemin up, "hello boy!" He hugged him and carefully opened the door to drag him in. Baekhyun stayed quiet watching every movement of the stranger who walked across the street very suspicious, Baekhyun cocked the gun; his mind whispered, 'kill him! Kill him!'

Baekhyun greeted them and told them, "we're going to follow that guy, I have a feeling he is one of them... hurry up and put the seatbelt on." They both did as they were told and thrilled that they are going to face what they have been waiting to do with someone they truly trust. Taemin was very happy that his adopted family found him and accept him and treated him as their son; he always wanted to kill someone who kept crossing his family business and he wasn't only one who had turned into a monster.

Chanyeol, he always wanted Baekhyun so bad for years, now he got him but he had found out they both were dead in the same location that sort of sounds interesting and at least Mr. Byun made them die next to each other, Chanyeol and Baekhyun started to share a lot of interest, affection, and the last revenge. He has a chief who could protect everything especially he has a lot of knowledge about those things and so fearless like Chanyeol.

Baekhyun, he felt a little bit better to know he is not only one who is under the haunted curse forever, he knew he isn't only one who roams around alive while he is dead inside; he also found out his fate was meant to be a freak and he had felt like he has a freaky family that will make him feel much secure and confident. If he never met them, he would want to shoot himself over and over until he dies completely.

Three of them agreed, Baekhyun did a great job as a spy agent, he followed the stranger without getting caught. Baekhyun noticed the man acted up after seeing them, he ran and ran until it stopped to a dead end, no camera around.
Baekhyun got up and pointed the gun, "freeze!" He shouted.

"No! Fuck off motherfucker!" He started to run.

"Ouch, okay!" He pulled the trigger and shot the ankle. The man fell and stumbled upon the ground groaning. Baekhyun signaled Chanyeol to get him but before... he musts to put the gloves to avoid marking the fingerprints. He ran to kidnap that stranger, Taemin saw it, "that's him! That's him! He killed my mom!"

"Well, at least we caught him," Baekhyun puts the rag to cover the wound, Chanyeol tossed him in the back of the car and they hurriedly heads to the place where gangs tend to kill and fight, three guys working together and took a stranger to the area where the trash is around them, the man whimpered, "leave me alone! Where is my phone?!"

Chanyeol pulled out from his pocket, "here," he winked then put it back.
"Now... where are the gangs?" Chanyeol asked.

"I-I don't know!"

"I smell lies and why did they shoot and kill poor nice people?" Taemin asked.

"I-I... pfft! That's how it works kiddo, they wanted whosever won on him dead and we wanted too."

"Then where are they now?!" Baekhyun growled and cocked the gun.

The man flinched and gulped, he told them the name, addresses, and locations quickly with fears in his eyes. He didn't want to die, Baekhyun thanked him and Taemin begged Baekhyun to kill him for killing his mom in front of his eyes while he sheds the tears in sadness and anger.

"Please mommy... it's my first revenge and it'll end if you do it..."

Baekhyun hesitated - he has the choice, kill the first victim for a poor little boy who doesn't deserve to go through a traumatic event and complete the revenge or arrest him as a hero while disappointing a sweet boy and allowing things to keep going. He looked at Chanyeol, Chanyeol's eyes encouraged him to do it too because he was involved with other killers who killed his parents.

Baekhyun looked at a man with fears in his eyes, he walked back to avoid getting bloodstained - he closed his eyes and pulled the trigger without looking at the dead man laying down the ground lifeless.
Taemin and Chanyeol hugged Baekhyun to comfort him, "you did it, love..."

"Thank you, mommy..."

Baekhyun smiled and sobbed, "I-I... it is not me... I've turned... into someone I have been seeing a while ago." He never felt like this as he felt like he was going to have the mental breakdown - he never smiles while crying hysterically. Chanyeol knew the feelings, "I know how it feels... I went through a lot and now I'm used to it, it's okay... come on, let's go home." Chanyeol grabbed the key while using the phone to turn off the GPS then broke it before dumping it in one of the trash cans that could cover it. They all left, Chanyeol was in charge to drive while Baekhyun calmed down.

He didn't look back but his instinct made him feel comfortable like it was telling him 'good job,' something like that.
When they all got home, Baekhyun sent emails to polices to announce each of them will start working to arrest the killers. One more step to go then Mr. Byun would die. They were busy doing their things - Baekhyun must take a shower because he knew tonight it'd be very different and yet, Chanyeol would want something to get his attention so it's better for him to wash so that would calm him down. He never felt the trigger before and when he was fully naked, he exhaled and got in under the warm water.

When he closed his eyes while washing the hair, he heard the gunshot, he could smell the fear before it died in shock, and the blood leaked everywhere on the clothes to the ground. He remembers the eyes were opened lifeless.
He then opened his eyes and shook his head, "it's cool Baek... that's what you deserve." He told himself and it took him 30 minutes to finish. He did his routine before helping Taemin to get ready for bed, he did his job to take care and until it was fully done, he kissed Taemin's forehead to say goodnight and went to his room to check the emails.

So many responses saying they'll start working on that and won't let Baekhyun down; he smiled, "that's so my people..." he chuckled lovably and replied all saying he's grateful to work with them. Chanyeol came out from the shower and said behind Baekhyun while kissing the neck for attention as Baekhyun predicted.

Baekhyun closed the laptop and groaned quietly, "not today..." he mumbled.

"I want to... I can't help it... but this..." he sucked it so desperately; he was working to turn his Baekhyun on.

Baekhyun smirked and turned around then hovered him on the top - his eyes brighten like robotic eyes.

"Fuck this shit, you're turning me on and take off your towel now, baby boy."

———————-
3-4 chapters left then serie #1 will start!
I didn't expect this to turn out.

Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.1K 1.1K 40
NEW VIDEO!UPDATED 26.06.2018] (31 seconds video for the final chapters) ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ https://youtu.be/wq3aMgd86dg Trailer Video! Check it out here https:...
16.7K 755 34
God is the creator of this specie~ He created everything, humans, animals, natures, and monsters. Be careful who you're facing. - - - The most powe...
16K 691 26
Baekhyun and Chanyeol were high school sweethearts until their forceful departure resulted in a grudge. Years later, Chanyeol is a rising legend whil...
21.1K 784 51
20180910 - RANK 6 #EXOPLANET BAEKHYUN'S ALTERNATE ENDING: EXO members, an international boy band, were finally given the time off from thei...