Only Exception || C. Cullen ✓

By seebeavee

B O O K T W O ; Christina Swan had only managed to survive the first year of supernatural, but things were s... More

o n l y e x c e p t i o n
•• e x t r a
iii.
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
•• e x t r a
•• e x t r a p a r t t w o
iv.
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
•• e x t r a
v.
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
e n d c r e d i t s
a / n

s i x

8.7K 310 124
By seebeavee

( outfit for
chapter above )

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

chapter six
big day.

"You just have to break them in." Alice tried sounding convincing, but even Christina snorted at her words.

The young mother leaned her elbows on the porch railing as she watched everyone move logs and decoration around the back yard for the second marriage this year. She grinned softly as she met eye contact with Carlisle from across the backyard.

"I've been breaking them in. For three days," Bella sighed. She stumbled once again in the heels that Alice had picked out for her. "Can't I just wear flats like at Christina's wedding?"

"Could go barefoot," Christina suggested with a laugh, knowing it would irk Alice.

"Absolutely not!" Alice scoffed at the sisters. "Christina, you're not helping."

A smirk appeared on the mother's face as Bella sighed, "I'm just thinking it's a little much, you know? The shoes, the dress, and all of this." Bella pointed towards the Cullen's moving around the backyard.

Christina whistled lowly as Carlisle walked by carrying a log over his shoulder. He sent a wink back towards her sending fire into her stomach.

"No, it's exactly enough," Alice disagreed. "Tomorrow will be perfect."

"Don't worry, Bella." Christina turned around to face her younger sister. "It's not as scary as it seems."

"Where do you want them boss?" Emmett asked.

She waved him off. "On either side of the aisle."

"Hi, momma!"

Christina did a double take as she stared at Annie sitting on one of the logs on Emmett's shoulder. Fear entered her body as she snarled, "Emmett!"

"Uh, oh." He moved faster to get away from the young mother's anger.

Carlisle sighed as he grabbed Annie from the log— the young girl giggling from the fast movements. "Don't kill him," he muttered as Christina ran past him and into the trees.

"Don't ruin any of the decorations!" Alice called out as she left Bella on the porch to chase after Emmett and Christina. The pixie paused in her movements as a tree falling in the distance sounded throughout the field. She growled before racing into the forest.

Carlisle sighed as he placed Annie on the porch. "I'll be back." He didn't allow Bella to answer as he disappeared into the trees, making Annie and Bella chuckle.

The young Swan looked up as she felt eyes on her person. Her gaze softened as she met eye contact with her future husband, before staring back into the trees as another tree fell, followed by a shout from Alice.

Carlisle walked out of the trees with Christina over his shoulder. The look upon the mother's face was displeasure as she got carried away from lecturing Emmett. "So, one tree fell—"

"Two trees," Carlisle corrected, trying to hold his laughter in as he walked up the porch.

"Now he knows not to play with Annie's safety," Christina shrugged.

The young six year old giggled as she followed her parents into the house.

"She was hardly in harm's way," Carlisle reassured. He leaned down and placed Christina's feet onto the ground. He landed a kiss on the corner of her mouth. "Worry not."

"I'm okay, momma." Annie gripped onto her mother's hand with a bright smile.

The mother sighed as she picked up her daughter. "Of course you are."

⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⋆⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶

        "What did I say about beauty sleep?" Alice sighed as she put coverup under Bella's eyes.

Christina laughed against her better judgement as she painted Bella's toe nails a lilac color.

"Sorry, bad dream," Bella answered with a sigh, probably thinking back to the dream. "It was wedding jitters."

"It's really not as bad as your worrying it to be," Christina soothed as she finished applying the color. She gently shook the top coat as she smiled up at her younger sister. "As soon as you see Edward, you're not going to even remember why you were nervous."

Bella gratefully smiled down at her sister. Annie came into the room dressed in another flower girl's dressed, with her hair pinned up behind her head. Rosalie following after the young girl, already dressed with hair and makeup. The mother smiled gratefully towards Rosalie for getting her daughter ready— the blonde smiled back before looking at Alice.

"Do you need some help?" She asked. "I could do her hair."

Bella's eyes widened as she looked at the blonde. "Really?"

Rosalie and Christina smirked at Bella's surprise.

"Please," she scoffed as she walked closer to the vanity. She pulled back some pieces as she made eye contact with the human in the mirror. "I'm not offended by your choice in groom."

Bella nodded slowly. "Just my blatant lack of respect for mortality."

Rosalie's lips twitched in amusement. "Essentially."

Alice grinned brightly as she hugged Rosalie and Bella into her sides. "Weddings! They bring everyone together."

"You're such a sap, Alice," Christina laughed as she closed the cap to the nail polish. She held a UV light above Bella's nails to dry them quickly; knowing the human she would trip and ruin them immediately.

Alice rolled her eyes at the mother.

"Alice? Bella?" Renee called out from the hallway, making her way into the same room her eldest daughter was in last month. "Nina?"

"In here, mom," Bella answered, as she got the last clip in her hair from Rosalie. All three vampires stepped back as Renee came into the room, letting her get a good look at the youngest.

"Oh, my gosh!" Renee gushed looking at Bella. "You're so beautiful— so grown up, just like your sister!"

Christina laughed, remembering how their mom cried during her wedding as well. "Oh, mom."

"Crap! My mascara!" She waved her hands over her face, trying to dry her eyes. Alice held out a handkerchief, which Renee grabbed with a, "thanks. Charlie! Get in here."

Charlie walked slowly around the corner. "You sure? I don't wanna..."

Bella gushed at seeing Charlie dressed up again. "Two times in a year, that must be a record," she joked.

"I know." He pulled on his overcoat. "Don't get used to it." Everyone laughed as he pulled a small box out of his coat pocket. "We thought you might need something blue." He opened the box to reveal a jeweled hair comb. "And something old... besides your mother."

Renee scoffed as she slapped Charlie's shoulder. "Nice."

"It was Grandma Swan's," Charlie explained as Bella picked it up out of the box.

"But we added the sapphires," Renee pointed out, using her finger to show the small jewels.

"It's beautiful, you guys. Wow." She handed the comb to Christina allowing her to put it at the back of her head right above the bun Rosalie put together. "Thank you so much."

Renee's eyes watered as she stared at Bella in the mirror. "It's your first family heirloom— much like the one we gave to Christina when she had Annie. Something to pass on to your daughter, and her daughter," Renee choked on the last words as her tears spilled over.

Christina and Bella stared at each other in the mirror, melancholy settling into their chest. Bella would be changed without getting to experience having her own kids; something Christina, herself was also sad for. When they were younger, she would joke and tell Bella that she demanded a niece or nephew to spoil. It seemed like a distant memory now.

Bella got up from the chair in front of the mirror. "Mom, I love it." She leaned in to hug her mother but Alice held up her hand to stop her.

"Nope. No smudging my masterpiece," Alice said, leaning back with a smile on her face.

Renee nodded her head. "She's right."

Alice clapped her hands together. "Alright, time for the dress! Do you want to see it?"

"Yes," Renee followed Alice into the closet where the wedding dress was still hanging up.

"I'll meet you downstairs," Charlie spoke up, holding his hand out for Annie to grab. With a smile, the young girl followed after her grandfather, twirling around in the hallway.

"Remind me again that it's not that bad," Bella whispered to Christina, her nerves getting the best of her as it got closer to the time for her to walk down the aisle.

Christina grabbed onto Bella's hand with a smile. "It's not that bad." A sly smirk appeared on her face as she let her hand go and walk towards the bedroom door. "It's worse."

"Christina!"

⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⋆⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶

        "Remember, keep your head up. As soon as you see Edward, all your nerves will disappear," Christina coached as they walked to the back door. "Wait thirty seconds after I walk out, and then start walking."

"Okay," Bella breathed.

Christina squeezed her hand lightly. "You'll be fine. I promise."

The music started playing, making Bella's heart beat faster. Christina sent Annie out with her basket of flowers, before counting until her turn. She gave Bella one last wink before walking down the aisle. Her nerves were nonexistent this time around; her wedding already come and gone.

She walked to her chair next to Carlisle, who immediately grabbed onto her hand with a smile. Christina watched as Bella completed her walk down the aisle— her brown eyes not leaving Edwards as they met at the end of the aisle. Charlie once again gave his daughter away before sitting down next to Renee and Phil.

Everyone sat down as the pastor started his speech about bringing together Edward and Bella. Christina could feel venom swirl around her contacts as the couple recited their vows to each other.

"I, Edward Cullen, take you, Bella Swan. To have and to hold—"

"For better or for worse," Bella muttered.

"For richer, for poorer—"

"In sickness and in health—"

"To love—"

"To cherish. As long as we both shall live," Bella finished.

Edward's smile grew. "I do."

"I do."

"I love you," he muttered as he leaned closer.

"I love you, too."

The newly weds met together for a kiss, making everyone stand up and clap. Carlisle leaned down and kissed Christina's cheek, happiness flowing through both of the adults as they watched Bella and Edward walk back down the aisle.

Christina smile grew as she looked up at Carlisle. "Party round two."

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

I always cry during Bella and Edward's wedding, omg.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

572K 13.5K 45
Genesis Swan is the elder sister of Bella Swan. She and her sister move in with their father after their mother Renee and her new husband go off arou...
1.8M 48.6K 98
she had high hopes she would have a great ending to her life, but moving in with her dad and falling in love with a boy she shouldn...
35.8K 647 25
The Cullen coven, is getting a new member or rather an old one is coming back. How will the family react to Carlisle's biological daughter arriving i...
850K 20.4K 72
[Fanfiction of Carlisle Cullen x OC 'Olivia'] T W I L I G H T ~ S A G A (Twilight-NewMoon-Eclipse-BreakingDawn 1&2) Started at April 13th 2020 Fini...