Werewolves can love too - Zel...

By JarenWritesCringe

Once in a full moon, it comes alive, the beast that lies inside. It takes control but it'll never forget how... More

A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
important A/n
Chapter 7
We reached 1k+ reads!
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Q & A
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
ey got tagged
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
QnA TIME (again)
Special 10k+ reads & 500 votes!
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Hi
Chapter 23
Hi #2
Chapter 24

Chapter 11

902 45 56
By JarenWritesCringe

Zelk POV

It is afternoon and Mega has just texted me that he's coming.

With each second that passed, I got more and more excited.

Knowing that he'll be here soon makes me so happy. And a bit flustered I guess.

I really can't express my joy.

I told a nurse if I could get dressed and she said she'd be back with my clothes.
That happened like 10 minutes ago and she's still not back.

I tried to get up, but lost my balance and fell back down on the bed.

I kept trying but failed every attempt.

My legs felt weak and wobbly. Maybe because I haven't walked in three days.

Finally, I was able to stand up, without letting go of the wall.

My bare feet felt cold as I slowly but surely made my way to the door.

I opened it and was met with an empty hallway.

It was dead silence and that made me uncomfortable.

Okay, I was out of my room but now what?

Where am I supposed to go?

I didn't think this through...

I thought there'd be a room with a sign outside that wrote "Doc's office" or I don't know.

Wait this isn't high school, why would there be a sigh like that?!

Well, I am one smart person.

I wondered the hallways of the hospital, clueless about where I could find a nurse.

Where is everybody? I thought to myself as the only sound I could hear were my footsteps.

Maybe I should find the elevator and go down to the reception. Yeah, I should do that.

There is one little tiny problem though, Which way did I come from?

"Uhh" I mumbled under my breath.

This hospital is like a labyrinth!

I remember the elevator was next to my room but where is my room?

The number of my room was... 115 I think?

I looked at the room on my left and it was 159.

What the? How long have I been walking?

I started walking down the hallway.

At some point the lights flickered and I felt chills go down my spine.

I turned the corner and I bumped into someone.

This caught me off guard so I let out a yelp.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry- Mega?!"

Mega fell backwards from the surprise but I was able to catch him.

Or so I thought because I lost my balance again and ended up on top of him.

We locked eyes and both our faces burned a bright red.

"I-i am sorry!"

I stayed frozen looking at the flustered boy beneath me.

Finally, I got up and put my hand out for Mega.

He got up and wrote something in his notebook. Face still a nice beetroot red.

"Why are you here and not in your room?" He wrote messily.

"W-well I was looking for a nurse."

"She brought your clothes in the room when I arrived and told me to look for you, cus she had work to do."

"Ohh, um... thanks for finding me?"

"Whatever"

We walked back to my room and I got dressed, while Mega waited outside.

After 5 minutes, I walked out ready.

"Shall we go?"

"Yeah"

We walked out of the hospital to Mega's car.

"Where does Harvey live." Mega handed me the notebook.

"Uh, should I write down where he lives?"

Mega nodded and handed me a pen as well.

I scribbled down Harv's address.

I handed the book back to Mega and he nodded again.

It would be quite a long ride to Harvey's house since the hospital was a bit in the middle of nowhere.

The whole ride there was filled with nothing other than silence. It was an awkward silence. I looked at Mega every now and then.

Finally, we reached our destination.

We both got out of the car and walked to what we could only assume to be Harvey's apartment.

I rang the doorbell and we waited.

Suddenly we saw Harvey walk down the stairs to open the door.

He came down the stairs with a box stacked on top of another one his hands and a backpack.

He put the boxes down to open the door.

"Hi, it's nice to see you Zelk out of the hospital, and nice to meet you Mega!"

Mega and Harvey shook hands.

"Thank you so much man." I said genuinely grateful.

"It's nothing, I'm glad I was able to help."

"We should get going." I looked at Mega, who nodded.

"We will keep in touch?"

"Of course! Goodbye for now."

"Bye, drive safe!" He handed me the bag and a box.

I waved at Harvey, as Mega got the other box and we left to the car.

Once we stuffed everything in the trunk, we got in and Mega started the engine.

Mega POV

We are a good 3 hours into the ride and I decided to take a 5 min brake.

I pulled to the side of the road and got out to stretch my legs.

Zelk fell asleep a long time ago.

We have gone up the mountain and the view here is amazing. (I totally made that up)

It was noon and the sun was starting to set. The sky was a mixture of blue, light pink, gold, white and light blue. Under the sky lied a forest with tall, green trees. A dusty golden light covered everything in it, Making everything look hazel. It was truly beautiful.

I stayed admiring the view.

I looked back at Zelk sleeping.

Maybe I should wake him up, this is a once in a lifetime moment!

I knocked on the car window.

Zelk opened tiredly his eyes.

"Are we there yet?" He asked in a sleepy-ish tone.

I motioned for him to come out.

He opened the door and I grabbed his hand.

I lead him to the edge of the mountain to observe the sky.

"Wow, it's so beautiful out here."

I watched as Zelk stared in awe, still holding hands.

A pink-golden ish light washed over his face, Making his emerald green eyes glow.

He admired the sky while I was admiring every little detail on his face.

I watched as his messy light brown hair moved to the howl of the wind, as his eyes reflected the colors and white stars that started to appear in the sky. Someone could really get lost in those eyes.

I watched as he curled his nose, to the cold, ever so slightly.

What caught my eye though, were his lips. His light pink lips. They looked so soft and warm.

If anyone saw us, they'd really think we're a couple.

"We should probably leave, it's starting to get dark..."

My train of thought was cut off by Zelk's voice. He also pulled his hand away.

Without his touch, I felt cold and lonely. I felt somewhat unsafe, but I gave a quick nod and we walked back to the car.

We went back on the road to reach our destination.

A/n

WE REACHED 3K+ READS WOOOOO!!
POG moment! Well everything is a pog moment for me .-. anyways I'm sorry for not updating sooner I keep losing my fucking motivation and I have poop internet, but here is a little art reveal, it can't thank you guys enough for 3k+ and all the votes but still. Also who won on MCC? I couldn't watch it sadly :(

Words: 1174

This is Dream if you couldn't tell

Techno :D

This is for a dtiys on Instagram, follow me if you want I'll be posting art and who knows what else. (I no longer have that account :( )

And lastly an unfinished Fundy

Future me - wtf is this i forgor ???

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.3K 1.7K 26
After Aurora's life takes another wrong turn, she decides to move closer to her godfather, Phil Watson, so he can keep and eye on her. However, feeli...
537K 12.9K 21
your family is forced to move to the UK from America after your dad gets a high paying job at a school in need of tech support. this is where you mee...
12K 786 17
๐˜š๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜บ ๐˜ž๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ž๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜—๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ, ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜Œ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ฎ. ๐˜๐˜ฆ ๐˜š๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜œ๏ฟฝ...
672 6 10
Umm...I don't know everything about the dream smp. (Also I used a spin wheel and got bbh so yea) (You are the 17 year old sister of bbh and you devel...