A Tiny Home

By RebeccaRahme1

"I'm going to build a tiny house and drive it to BC." "Oh." "Well?" I ask, knowing my perfect brother must... More

Authors Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 16

5 0 0
By RebeccaRahme1

Welcome back! 

So I'm posting much later than I planned but of well. Hope you enjoy it!

***

I sat outside long after the sunset until the rest of the family joined me. And I realized that was what we all are, family. Will had always been a part, so much so that I found myself envious of his and Hanks friendship, of how close he is with my mom. But now Amy was going to be a part of it too.

Amy who was a nervous babbler and had talked my ear off wanted me to be her maid of honor.

I was honored, truly. I was also nervous. As we all filtered into the house I pull her aside and whisper.

"Amy are you sure you want me to be your maid of honor? What if I'm not in Ottawa."

"Hannah, you're building a house with wheels right?"

"Yep." I answer.

"You plan on being able to drive it around."

"Yep."

"Is there any reason you wouldn't be able to be in Ottawa for the wedding?" She asks.

"No but,"

"But what?"

"But what about all that other bride shit that people want to do?"

"Your mom is super eager to plan. In fact, I'm choosing you to help manage her expectations." Amy whispers. 

"You should have chosen Will." I argue.

She laughs, "Look Hannah, I want this to be a small family wedding, I don't have any parents, and the closest thing I have to a sister is in Toronto still."

"Have you told her?" I ask looking at the ring.

"She works in the ER tonight, so not yet. But I will first thing in the morning."

"Will she be a bridesmaid?" I ask.

"Yes, but I still want you to be my maid of honor," She laughs, "don't go trying to get a demotion on me."

I sigh, "okay, I'll be in Ottawa for the wedding."

"We'll let you know once we set a date."

"Pick something good like the thirteenth, or December twenty-fifth."

Amy laughs, "No."

She pats my shoulder and walks in the house.

Will steps out, "Come on, let's leave your parents alone for a bit."

I look over and see dad holding mom in a tight embrace rocking her gently. I smile, grateful, not for the first time that she married Evan when I was six.

My birth father died in the navy when I was two. I don't remember him at all but Hank does. Little flashes, small details. I think the love we feel for Evan caused him some guilt, I still think thats why he joined the navy, more than a sense of duty.

I let Will put me in his truck and drive me up into the hills.

We drive in comfortable silence listening to the wind in the large willow trees along the old road. At some point he reaches over and holds my hand, pressing his lips to my knuckles.

Maybe it's the champagne but I feel a wave of goosebumps erupt down my arm and tingling. Its more than the feeling of being touched. So much more. Its the feeling of being seen, being seen and accepted.

I watch him smile as he drives, his hazel eyes on the warmer brown side as oncoming traffic lights them up. I take in his broad shoulders in his suit and think of how I want to touch his bare skin. The skin I know is deeply tanned from the sun.

When we pull into the drive he leans over carefully taking my head in his hands. The cars lights flicker off as his mouth meets mine. At first the kiss is slow, sweet. Like honey. When our tongues meet something in my gut coils tight, my hands become rough pulling his curls trying to bring him as close to me as possible.

"Hannah," Will whispers.

But I can only moan back. Suddenly he becomes unhinged, his seatbelt undone he reaches over the center console and plunges a hand between my legs, the other masterfully grabs my breast and tweaks my nipple. His hand between my legs moves, rubbing up and down and in tight circles and I'm sure he can feel the dampening between my legs.

I get my knees up on the seat and bend over, not a thought to anyone who might drive by on the old country road, not a care in the world on our own little peaceful property.

I undo his belt and button in quick desperate movements before I can spring him free. The hard velvet of him is warm in my hand and solid. I run my thumb over the tip and watch him tense before I take him into my mouth.

"Hannah," He breaths as I suck hard on the tip.

I take him deeper, down my throat until I gag and spit.

"Jesus Christ." He curses as I begin to bob over his lap hard and fast.

I take him as deep as I can go before hollowing my cheeks and pulling up slow. I feel his cock twitch in my mouth and I smile.

"Fuck, Hannah." He grabs my head and pulls my face to his to kiss me hard and slow. He leans over the console and pulls at my pants.

"Off." He orders.

I don't argue, for once I do exactly as I'm told and peel off my jeans.

Will reaches down and adjusts his seat back as far from the steering wheel as it can go.

"Come here." He reaches for me.

I place one leg on the center console and swing the other leg over, my knees nestle next to his hips. I tilt my head to the side to avoid hitting the ceiling as he adjusts himself beneath me then lowers me down.

I sheath him inch by hard inch and feel gloriously full.

I throw head back as his teeth clamp down where my neck meets my shoulder.

"Will" I say sharply as I inhale.

He smiles at me as he pulls me down onto him fully.

I gasp feeling him hit parts inside me I didn't know where there.

Naturally we find a rhythm, rocking back and forth, every time we come close together my clit rubs against him tightening that coil within me.

My toes curl as my movements come in sharp jerks, my legs shake. He takes my face in my hands and looking in my eyes breathes my name.

"Cum Hannah." He orders softly as he presses a thumb down hard at the apex of my thighs.

I do as he asks and clamp around him, I arch back, pressing the horn and crying out. He pumps up to meet me twice more then stills. He leans forward, his head resting on my chest as I giggle. 

The horn honks again as I adjust.

He looks up into my eyes a boyish grin.

"Couldn't wait to get into the house?"

"Nope." I answer.

"Had to have me right away?"

"Yep." I smile. "Are you complaining?"

"Nope." He grins.

He pulls me back into his chair with him as he shrinks inside me.

"Let's just sleep here." He says stroking my hair.

"Or..." I look up at him raising an eyebrow.

"Or?"

"Or..." I say again grinding against him. I feel him swell within me and he laughs. "Okay I'll race you inside."

"Deal." I plant a chaste kiss on his cheek and open his car door.

I climb down from the drivers seat bare ass-ed, and sprint for his camper parked next to my tiny house in progress.

"Your pants!" He yells as he scrambles out of the vehicle behind me.

I laugh manically and run harder hearing him coming up behind me. I burst into the door of the camper and jump on the bed.

When Will comes in pants undone at his waist I spread my legs and smile.

"My turn."

He grins and gets down to his knees.

I don't stop smiling until I fall asleep, hours later.

***

I had forgotten how spicy that chapter was and was just editing it in front of my mother. 

*cringe*

God this is the one piece of writing I hope she doesn't read! lol! But I hope Will and Hannah's shenanigans entertained you enough to be worth my mild discomfort. 

Let me know in the comments if you've ever written something you'd rather your family not see. 

Until next time!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

588 156 66
Eric Wilson and his siblings Michelle (older sister), James (younger brother), Micheal but everyone calls him Mikey (Youngest brother), and Tessa (Mi...
2.2M 52.7K 39
[COMPLETE!] "My best friend's brother grew up. Hot." Alexis is months from finishing college and starting a fashion label in New York. Years of plann...
919 217 21
Bethany thought she would always have eyes for basketball-star Matt...until she meets someone who can even out charm him, his older brother. ...
421K 16.6K 81
"-So try it" Grayson says suddenly to Brea. "Try what?" Her eyebrow raises with intrigue. "You said you can snap your fingers and turn your feeling...