A Bolt of Love | Jay x Reader...

By Dark_Ashes_

You are childhood friends with the electric ninja who soon finds out you are an elemental master too. The two... More

Important Message
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
A/n
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Important Announcement
Chapter 6
Important RESULTS
RESULTS
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Christmas Special
Chapter 17
~Valentine Special~
Random
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Q&A Coming out?
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 22.5
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
A/N: Smol Poll
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 29

215 4 1
By Dark_Ashes_

WORDS: 2500+

I stare at the fruit in his hand in pure shock. How in the blazes did he get a fruit?! The last time he tried to he ended up almost like the damn egg from children's books. Although he was saved by me but still moving on.

Glaring at him I don't make a move to grab it or even move away from him in general, he would ask anyways. So I simply just stare right at him with a blank expression back on my face. Trying to hold back any more shock on my face I look toward him.

"How did you even get one? The last I remember you aren't exactly a good climber and you almost became the damn egg" I ask, genuinely curious about how he got it. He looks to me before back to the fruit.

"It's good to have a bird friend who knows how to harvest and also fly" he replies sitting down once more. I forgot he has Sentry on his side, figures. If it was Kai then the whole forest would have gone after their bodies.

I slowly take a seat as I continue to stare right at Jay. He finally seems to be fidgeting from my gaze, is that a blush I'm seeing. Rolling my eyes I look away to see him getting more comfortable once my attention when somewhere else from a second. Once my eyes went back to him, his attention was toward me.

Instead of seeing his nervous or anxious blue eyes, they seem to hold a stern gaze. This is something you don't see every day. He places the fruit gently on the ground between us as he fixed his sitting position. Now we're both facing each other.

"You have some kind of point to bringing the Lantern fruit here? I've already told you all I know about this fruit so how will it magically help you in this case" I grumble. He just stares at me for a second before trying to hand it to me. Now I'm just looking at him with a questionable expression. "What are you doing?"

"What does it look like I'm doing? I'm giving you the fruit."

"I don't want it. What if you contaminated it?"

"How can I do that to a fruit?"

"Hmmm you're right, I mean...you aren't that smart to do something like that."

"Hey, I take offense to that insult."

"No it was a compliment" I reply with my witty remark. Jay just rolls his eyes at me and I just smirk. Well, this was fun.

But all jokes aside he looks at me before pushing the fruit into my stomach. I simply stare at him then the fruit and back to him. I could see the firm confirmation that he wants me to take it. So without another choice I just hold it in my hand.

---3RD POV---

Just as it touches (Y/n)'s hands, it illuminated the entire room causing (Y/n) to squint from the light. It was so bright that the two wanted to cover their eyes, but couldn't. For that was just staring right at each other. One filled with pure love toward the other and the second was anxious from the sudden realization.

Jay legit just confessed his undying love to her and even confirmed it by giving her one of the loving fruit from the Illuminating Lantern Tree. Not only that but his words came true all because the precious fruit was glowing brightly.

"...if it is given to a loved one then it will continue to glow. Showing the strong love between the two..."

Oh, how her words were used against her at this very moment. She would yell at herself for being a storyteller to the ginger in front of her. With a sigh, she will just have to accept it. That whatever Jay is saying, it true.

"So, if I accept...whatever you're saying just know that you need to do a little more for me to even forgive you" (Y/n) explains while handling the fruit with care. Jay on the other hand was holding back the urge to smile from the progress to get the girl back.

He seems rather happy even when he's trying his hardest to hide it from her. With a sigh, the (h/c)-haired girl takes a bite into the fruit and there it was. The taste of chocolate that she once mentioned. So it was true.

Once finishing the fruit until there was nothing left, (y/n) just looks up to him as he smiles back toward her. Damn, he really can be cute sometimes. Now she stands in front of him feeling more lighter in her steps than before. As if something that was clinging onto her has suddenly disappeared and she was freer.

"That's weird...I feel lighter than before. After eating the fruit...could it has some sort of healing power I didn't know about" (Y/n) mumbles to herself. She looks to Jay before toward the door with a newly founded confidence. "We need to find the others before Desdemona figures out you're here or the fact I'm not under her spell anymore."

The lightning ninja couldn't agree more, they had a mission to finish to save the kingdom from going down. However just before either one could reach the door, there was a loud thud from the outside. Both look at each other in confusion before nationally walking to the door.

Without another thought, (Y/n) opens the door. Only to see unconscious goons and a missing Kai guarding the room. Neither one wanted to think of the worst, but at this point, it might have happened. Jay and (y/n) frown before another thud down the hall catches their attention.

"Looks like I can never leave you alone. Someone will decide to take you away from me" a voice suddenly shawls with venom. (Y/n) felt a shiver down her spine before realizing who it was.

"You shouldn't control her! She is her person and you don't have any right to do something so horrible to her" Jay retorts with anger. He had about enough of people trying to take away the love of his life. Now he was fighting back for her trust again.

A sinister smile etches itself onto her face as she watches the young ninjas look at her with confusion. She slowly hols up in of her pale frails ups to show a bundle of spiderwebs. In just a matter of seconds, the long scary corridor was filled with hanging bodies. The shiver (y/n) felt just before, was back but she felt like crying.

Some civilians that work within the castle and outside hanging from the ceilings by the webs. It wrapped around their bodies like a fly wrapped in a spider's web. Seeing it live in front of them was scared around.

"I knew the place far to bland before I came. So when we were able to take control of the castle and put away their annoying pest I decided to make them useful. Each of them I'm sure you will be able to recognize without the webs blocking their faces" Desdemona explains with the same smile.

(Y/n) looks to each with a painful expression. These innocent people are being drained of life from hanging and not being taken care of. Even them being trapped was better than to see all her citizens dying slowly.

Gritting her fangs, anger was filling her eyes. The female looks to the spider woman."Why?! HOW?!! How can you do something so cruel to these people?!? They did absolutely nothing wrong with you to die like this?! THIS IS CRUEL AND DISGUSTING!!"

"Ah well this is rich coming from you...especially when this is all your work sweetheart."

----------------

(Y/N) didn't know how to control her anger. How could she do something so evil to innocent people? This makes no sense and it isn't possible. Knowing herself well enough, Desdemona is wrong. These were people who welcomed her home with open arms and warm smiles.

Now it was filled with corpses of all kinds hanging with barely any chance to survive.

But what is this pit feeling she has from what Desdemona said. This...this couldn't possibly be because of her...right? She knew better, better to do anything stupid to these people. Yet the feeling never left, it almost made her want to vomit.

"No...no no no no no n- NO!! Thi-this can't be my doing...I wouldn't do this to such innocent people" (y/n) mumbles feeling the cold shiver down her spine. She felt sick to her stomach at the thought of it. "I wouldn't hurt people..."

"And how exactly do you think they got up there? Magic? I couldn't do it, too much work after all. Besides you were under my venom so...what I say goes" Desdemona responds with a sadistic smile on her face. "It was fun watching as these peasants were yelling for you to stop but you didn't."

"N-no stop talking!"

"How they pleaded for you to stop but they were stared down as they tried to crawl away. All you did was stalk behind them to knock them unconscious. I'm sure there will be even a few injured patients hanging up somewhere..."

  "Make the ringing stop!! I don't want to hear this!!"

"One was my favorite, it was one of the flappy bird girls who was crawling away from you. She had an eyepatch and her wings were dragging behind her. You just walked up behind to the only step on her broken wing. She cried for you to stop and escape the trance but you...you smiled at her. You smile as you dragged her pathetic body to my webs and hanged her from her wings. I'm sure you'll find a nice chicken ready to be cooked by now~"

By now all (Y/n) could hear was ringing. It was painful and hurt so much that she ended up falling on her knees. Jay immediately notices this and rushes to her side, hoping to help her in some way. Desdemona watches as the two seem to relieve the other and that left her feeling bitter. It was like watching her past run on replay in front of her.

And she didn't like that one bit.

"While you two go be disgusting together I'm planning to add a few more new ones to my collection~" This catches their attention as they can seem something was moving behind the spider woman and muffled screams. There was nothing for a moment before another muffled scream occurs.

Another cold breeze passes through the hallway and it passed Desdemona and to the mysterious bodies behind her. (Y/n) immediately catches a glimpse of feathers fluttering. There was the pit feeling in her stomach again. However, it turned into rage.

"What. did. you. do?" she growls. Jays look at her in confusion but didn't ask as he saw how pissed she was. Desdemona only glances her way before turning her back to the two.

She moves toward the jingling body or bodies that were neatly in a row of six. Wait why six? Why six? With one of her long nails, she rings open one of the cacoons and reveals the person inside, Kai. Both their eyes widen in horror.

"While the two of you were bonding, my henchmen notices a couple of flies hanging around. Those flies flew right into my web. Now I have some new decorations for the place and I'm sure my children will be happy to feast on some fresh meat~"

"You won't get away with this!! We'll find a way to stop you" Jay retorts as she only could laugh. What could they do? It was two against one, but they were still at a huge disadvantage.

---??? POV---

It was cold. And completely dark. Whatever is covering me, it wasn't helping with the cold and made me completely uncomfortable. I tried to shuffle around with as much room as I had but it wasn't enough. I probably made an inch of progress to move.

How did I even get here? All I can remember was I was walking the halls keeping my eyes out for (y/n). Whenever I was it was just as I turn a corner I met darkness and pain. So maybe one of those damn spider's henchmen found me and knocked me out. Still, that doesn't answer where exactly I am and where I am.

Stretching just a bit I was able to move but it came to a stop once I hear people talking outside from where I was. Without question, it was a female's voice and she sure did sound pissed. Was that (y/n)? The blue boy explained that the venom (Y/n) was injected with only could last a few hours before she needed to be injected again.

I tried to yell for her but the damn things muffled my voice. It was letting the cold and yet it was still soundproof? That is so uncool. There were steps (multiple) coming toward me and stops right in front of me. Another shuffle next to me happened before a ripping action occurs.

"While the two of you were bonding, my henchmen notices a couple of flies hanging around. Those flies flew right into my web. Now I have some new decorations for the place and I'm sure my children will be happy to feast on some fresh meat~" ew it was the damn insect woman. I could feel my blood boil as she stands right in front of me holding someone else.

"You won't get away with this!! We'll find a way to stop you" the blue boy said. Oh, so he was the one who found her at the end. Good job Jaybird. Yes, I have a lot of nicknames for this kid. Moving on.

With enough shuffling, I was able to move my hand downwards and behind my back. Although this might hurt a shit ton this is the only way I can help out. Taking in a breath I pluck one of my remaining feathers. Since Desdemona's web didn't cover my dysfunctional wings I was about to get one.

Now with a small feather in hand, I had to challenge my powers to use it as a weapon. Wings creatures all that this ability it's just whether they have enough power and focus to do so. I focused hard on the feather.

This is my only chance to help the princess in this situation and I want to bring back the kingdom to the way it uses to be. With the remaining power I had left, I was able to cut through the cacoon in seconds. The once small feather became a long sword figure that was able to cut through.

I could see the pure anger Desdemona has on her face as she cradles one of her arms. She was missing a whole hand as it dissolves into webs on the ground. Jay and the princess seem very shocked to see me like this. Taking a shaking breath I was able to focus my breathing in time.

"Did you think you can keep a bird in a cage? I think not" I sneered with pure hatred. Glancing toward the two lovers I could only smile before Desdemona went on a complete rampage.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 66 14
Jay walker, also known as master of lightning has something bad happening. ever since the merge he has completely forgotten who he is, about his frie...
2.3K 40 15
Y/N, a 16 year old girl, adopted by master wu after her mother was killed by her evil step father. She is a helper to the ninja and is the master of...
249K 4.6K 63
COMPLETED , DISCONTINUED | you might be asking urself, 'what's it like dating a piece of lego who is an elemental master and is also a ninja?' well...
18.5K 335 14
Just random one-shots of you and Lloyd I promise it gets better Things to know: ---------- β€’ you and Cole are cousins β€’ you are the elemental mast...