No Strings Attached

By FandomsAreInsane

Leo Valdez x reader smut story (with some fluff along the way) You and Leo are close friends, but you both se... More

1 (A/N)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11

Not another chapter, but a bit of smut while you wait

12.9K 164 501
By FandomsAreInsane

Your POV:

I can feel the cool metal of Leo's desk burn into my skin, but it just adds to the burning sensation I feel all over my skin.

It feels like I'm on fire. I don't know whether it's because I just got back from sparing with Piper, the fact that's it's a million degrees out, or because Leo's head is in between my thighs right now, but I'm burning.

It's probably the latter though. How could it not be when his lips are doing sinful things to my most sensitive area and his fingers are pumping in and out of me at a furious pace.

I'm already a moaning mess at this point, we're not even five minutes in, but then he looks up at me with those beautiful, lust-filled, brown eyes of his and the knot forming in my stomach tightens even more.

"Leo, fuck, I... " I barely manage to get the words out without stuttering, not even being able to finish my sentence as I cut myself off with a groan. But he got the message.

His fingers speed up even more, as he curls them inside of me so he can hit that spot he knows will get me undone. Though it's when he bites down slightly on my clit, mixing my pleasure and pain perfectly, what really gets me undone. My eyes screw shut and my mouth falls open into a perfect 'o' as I shake through my orgasm.

When I come back down from my high and finally open my eyes again I can't help but feel my heart swell at the sight in front of me.

There he is, still between my legs, my juices covering his lips and chin, and a boyish smile tracing his lips.

"How's that for some stress relief," he says, still beaming up at me.

Fuck, I love this guy.

"Perfect," I smile back at him as he stands up again, leaning down to kiss my lips, allowing me to taste myself on his own. "However, it could be better," I say giving him a teasing smile as I pull him closer to me by his belt loops.

He immediately gets my implication, a more sinister grin making its way onto his lips this time. "Hmm," he hums in agreement, "I think you might be right."

He dives back in to kiss me again, though way hungrier this time. His tongue doesn't even ask for permission to enter my mouth, allowing him to quickly dominate the kiss, and I let him. I do tend to enjoy it when his more dominant side comes out.

He takes his time exploring my mouth, no matter how many times we do this he always seems to like to take his time doing that. I can still taste a tinge of bitterness on his tongue which makes me moan into the kiss.

We only break apart briefly so I can take off his shirt, but then his hands are on my hips again while his lips roughly assault my neck. He's leaving marks for sure, but over time I've grown to love it when he does that, when he marks me as his. I appreciatively tug a bit on his hair, when did my hand even get there?

My other hand is cupping him through his jeans, he's fully hard already, as he bucks up into my hand with a whine, needing more friction.

His lips eventually find my nipple. He roughly bites and sucks at it, smoothing it over with his tongue afterward and places kisses all over while his fingers pinch at the other one. I feel like heaven, but it's not enough. I need more of him and I need it right now.

I pull him off and bring his head up so I can lay my forehead against his, his cheeks are flushed and I'm sure mine are too. "Leo," I say, trying to keep the neediness out of my voice but failing. I clear my throat and try again, "Leo, please." It still sounds like a whine but at least my voice isn't shaking anymore.

"Please what, Princess?" He whispers back, his hands running up and down my thighs.

I know he's still teasing, and on any other day I'd be more than happy to play along, just not today. I groan, "Just fuck me already," I say bluntly. My response catches him off guard, making his hands come to an abrupt hold. He searches my eyes for a moment, seems to find what he's looking for, and sweeps my lips up in a hungry kiss again. It's one of those kisses that makes my head spin and my thoughts go fuzzy.

It isn't long until the rest of his clothes are on the floor, leaving both of us fully naked now.

He takes a condom out of the top drawer of the desk and I roll it on for him. Even the minimal contact makes him groan, signaling that he won't last long, but seeing as I'm still sensitive from coming once already and am on edge from all the teasing, I doubt I'm gonna last long either.

Though I wouldn't be surprised if he still far outlasted me, that man has stamina for days.

He slowly pushes in with a sigh of content, I'm already stretched out so it doesn't take me long to give him the okay to start moving again. He starts slow at first, he always does, but soon builds up a steady and fast paced rhythm. All the while whispering sweet nothings and encouragements into my ear.

I'm moaning his name like a prayer, finally getting enough, the knot in my stomach tightening once more until...

"Hey soul sister, ain't that Mr. mister~" my phone goes of. I don't even need to check to see who it is seeing as Piper chose her own ringtone on my phone. I curse under my breath, reaching out to my shorts that laid long forgotten on the desk chair, trying to turn my phone off.

This appears to be quite hard to do, however, seeing as Leo is still pounding into me full speed.

I finally manage to grab my phone and turn it off and throw it to the side again just as Leo bites down on my shoulder causing me to moan loudly.

"Please tell me you're not having sex right now," I hear pipers voice come through the phone.

Leo's hips slow down as his eyes immediately shoot up and we make horrified eye contact. The silence seems to give Piper an answer to her question.

"Y/N! How irresponsible can you be! You took antibiotics last week, which means your birth control doesn't work! You fucking dumbass! I don't know about you but I'm not ready to be an aunt yet!"

I'm about to defend myself, seeing as how I'm not a dumbass and know that already (hence the condom). But my words die at the end of my throat when Leo doesn't stop moving.

I try to give him my best 'what the fuck are you doing' face, but that's pretty hard to do when he's reaching so deep inside of me.

He just smirks as he brings his hand in between our bodies, to my still sensitive clit, starting to rub circles again. My eyes close once more, a shout of his name threatening to spill past my lips but he swallows it with his own.

The combining factors of his hand, dick and lips all cause the knot in my stomach to tighten even more. Piper's voice fading to the background, still ranting, but the knowledge that she can still hear us is turning me on even more.

I pull away from Leo to shout as I release for the second time that night soon after. This orgasm way more intense than my first causing my body to shake heavily.

As I come down from my high Piper's voice too slowly fades back in, just in time for me to catch her saying: "You're still at it?! What the fuck Y/N! Why-"

"Bye Piper," Leo cuts her off with a smirk, reaching over and ending the call.

I try to glare at him, but again, that's pretty hard to when he's still pounding into me, "What the fuck Leo!" My statement doesn't quite have the punch I wanted it to have because his name came out like a moan.

"Oh please princess," he bends down to lick the shell of my ear, his breath sending shivers up my spine when he talks again, "Don't deny that that turns you on, I know it does. Because you're just so good for me, aren't you? And you'd like everyone to know that right?"

It's a very rare occurrence for Leo 'fire hazard' Valdez to dirty talk, but when he does, I'm weak. I can't do anything but become putty in his hands. And I love it.

I can barely manage to whimper in response, all coherent thoughts having left my head. I wrap my legs around his hips instead, giving him a better angle to pound deeper into me.

His thrusts become faster, more erratic, as his rhythm crumbles. I feel him twitch inside of me, signaling just how close he really is. I capture his lips for a final time as I clench around him, dragging my nails down his back.

His hips halt, shoulders tense and his head drops down into the crook of my neck as he lets out a strangled groan. He holds me close by the hips which I softly roll against him, guiding him through his orgasm. If the way his fingers dig into my hips is any indication of how long he truly had been holding off on his own release for my sake, I'd say pretty fucking long.

After his breathing has evened out and he's placed about a hundred kisses along my collarbone and shoulders, he pulls out. I hiss at the loss of contact. He takes off the condom, tying it at the end and throwing it in the trash.

Leo gives me a quick peck on the lips before he moves to quickly grab my clothes for me.

As I'm putting on my shorts again I notice him smiling at me, "What?" I question him with a playful smile back.

"She's never gonna let you live that down you know," my smile drops as the realisation of what the fuck we just did hits me and I groan.

-

Sorry this is not chapter nine! I just can't seem to finish it as of rn. But I feel really bad making you guys wait so I decided to finish a little drabble I started while I was bored the other day.
Only, this ended up becoming really freaking long. The original drabble was just about the phone call thing, but I have no self control so this became 1.7K words. (I don't even think I can call it a drabble anymore at this point)

This is not a part of the current story but I might add something (very) similar to this in a future chapter, but like, without phones then cuz demigods don't have those (obviously).

Shout out to my girl dAughter-of-poseid0n for coming up with the amazing nickname 'fire hazard' for Leo, and letting me use it. Definitely check out her Leo book (and other books) too!

Also, side note, if you wanna be updated on my progress with chapters (or the lack there of) check my conversations tab on my account, that's where I post updates like that. (Personally in between A/N chapters just kind of annoy me so I try not to do them)

~M

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.5K 1.6K 59
↓DESCRIPTION↓ (NONE OF THE ART OR PHOTOS SEEN ARE MINE!! CREDITS TO THOSE LOVELY ARTISTS) This is my first story ever, if you have any tips please co...
3K 118 31
Welcome to ZelkPVP one-shots! I will be trying some one-shots (maybe also two-shots) of ideas I wasn't brave enough to put into my main book (go rea...
81.2K 2.3K 42
she shouldn't be here. she really, really shouldn't be here. but when a goddess saves your life and asks for something in return, you can't really d...
64K 1.6K 47
You are hiding a whole life from your paternal and maternal side. Your mother, Amelia Wayland, was indeed a shadow hunter, and father wait for it...