The Heartbreaker's Heart Stea...

By chaexjune

💔💕 He breaks every girl's heart, And now he is going to steal a girl's heart again, But the girl will brea... More

💔 Introduction 💕
1: He's the Heartbreaker
2: She's the Heartbreaker
3: He's the Heart Stealer
4: He's the Heartthrob
5: She's the Kind-Hearted One
6: She's the Heartbroken One
7: He's Got to Learn
8: She's Got No Idea
9: He's Got An Idea
10: She's Heartless
11: He's Heartless
12: Touch Her Heart
13: His Heart Changes
14: Her Words Hurt
15: He's Had Enough
16: She's Had Enough
17: He's With Her
18: She's With Him
19: His Heartache
20: Her Heartbeat
21: She's Confused
22: He's Confirmed
23: She's Heartbroken Again
24: He's the Heart Healer?
25: He's the Right One?
26: His Angel
27: Her Sweet Surrender
28: She's No Angel
29: She's the Heart Stealer
30: She Loves Him?
31: She Misses Him
32: He's Back
33: His Rose
34: Her Ironman
35: He's the Loverboy
36: She's a Sweetheart
37: He's Alright...
38: She's Okay...
39: He Got Plan
40: She Got Nothing
41: He's Ready
42: She's Unprepared
43: She's in the Rain
44: He's in Confusion
46: His Try
47: What Her Heart Wants
48: What His Head Says
49: Break Her Heart
50: Losing Him
51: Without Him
52: Find Her
53: Need Him
54: Need Her
55: He Will
56: Take Care of Her
57: She Will
58: Make Him Remember
59: She Forgives
60: He Forgets
61: She Doesn't Even Know
62: He Doesn't Understand
63: She's Strong Enough
64: He's Good Enough
65: His Heartbeat
66: She's His Heartbreaker
67: He's Her Heart Stealer
68: The Heartbreaker's
69: Heart Stealer
70: I'm the One, You're a Ten

45: Her Lie

906 71 25
By chaexjune

So here we are again, I'm calling your phone
And do you feel lost? 'Cause, darling, I feel alone
My heart says "pick up" but my head is saying "no"
And I'm trying to figure out what is good for my soul

Park Chaeyoung's POV

The noise coming from my phone made me slowly opening my eyes just to grab the phone and shut it up. However, I was shocked when I see the time shown on the screen. My eyes widen as I realized that it was showing me the last alarm that I set to wake up every morning.

9.40 AM!

Crap, I'm going to be late for work!

Because of this shocking alarm, I quickly got up from my bed but my head got dizzy as soon as I stood up. I touched my forehead while trying to keep my balance to stand. A soft hiss of pain escaped my mouth as I think of the reason why my head hurt in the morning.

When I realized why, I am shocked again with myself. I remembered I went to the club last night. Alone. I got drunk. Jaehyun. Jungkook. Wait, why is his face flashed in my mind? I remembered Jaehyun and Lisa taking me home but Jungkook...

"Jungkook...it's you."

Shit, did I fall asleep in his arms? No way...

I shook my head as I looked at myself in the big mirror before I realized another thing. I looked at my pyjama and a thought came into my head. Who changed my clothes?

As I was trying to remember more information about last night, the door of my room is opened from outside revealing Nayeon there.

"Um, good morning, unnie.", I greeted her as I tried to look relaxed despite my mind is battling wildly thinking of the whole thing about last night.

"Good morning, Chae. I thought you're still sleeping.", Nayeon replied as she walked in with her luggage beside her.

I walked up to her and turned to look at her luggage with widened eyes.

"Unnie, where are you going?", I asked. If she wants to go back to our parents' house or go holiday with her friends, she never take her luggage. This feels weird.

"I'm going back to our parents' house. Since I will get married soon, I feel uncomfortable to stay here at your house. So, I will be staying with eomma and appa before I move out with Jungkook.", her answer made me sad somehow.

"Oh...okay.", I honestly did not know how to reply to her. I felt sad but happy at the same time because I will not see her together with Jungkook anymore. I sounded jealous, I admitted it.

"Anyway, Chaeyoung. You must be having a hangover. I made you bean sprout soup. Make sure to eat it first before you eat anything else, okay? I'll be going now.", she said as she hugged me before I followed her out of my room to send her off.

❤❤❤

Jeon Jungkook's POV

I splashed a handful of cold water to my face before I looked up to the mirror in front of me. The cold water surely made me feel energised despite me not having a good sleep last night. I couldn't sleep because I kept thinking of Chaeyoung. I can say I just had a two hours nap, that's it.

"Why can't I remember anything about you, Chaeyoung? If we really were together, why can't I remember you?", I asked to no one as I looked at my wet face.

Was Jaehyun lying to me? Why do I doubt him so much?

"I have to find her.", I said as I took the small towel hang beside the sink to dry my face.

❤❤❤

Park Chaeyoung's POV

When everyone left the kitchen, I walked over to Lisa to ask her about last night.

"I was the one who changed your clothes, Chaeng.", I did not even open my mouth yet but Lisa knew what was on my mind.

"Oh...thank god.", I quietly say as I helped her to decorate the cupcakes she is making.

"You were so handful last night. Even me and Jaehyun weren't enough to handle you. Luckily JK was there.", she told me with a smile at the end.

I frowned at the unfamiliar name.

"Sorry? JK?", I asked.

Lisa covered her mouth as if she just made a mistake.

"Bambam calls Jungkook as JK.", she revealed who JK is.

"Oh..you followed Bambam's way. Then, if Jungkook is JK, do you call Bambam BB? As in baby?", I teased her before she hit my hand gently.

"I call Bambam as Bambam or Double B sometimes. Not baby, Chaeyoung. Please...", she responded with shaking her head.

I quietly laughing as I covered my mouth before Lisa suddenly smiled while looking at me.

"You don't know how you misbehaved last night.", she said in a low voice when Yeji came in to the kitchen.

I eyed the intern until she went back outside leaving us alone before I asked Lisa, "What do you mean by that, Lis?"

"Did you remember what you did last night?", she questioned me back.

My mind automatically thinking what else did I do that I have not recalled yet. Not long after that, I heard Lisa laughing at me.

"You should see your face. What are you thinking, Chae?", she asked as she pointed at my face.

I grabbed that hand of hers and demanded her to tell what happened last night. Then, she told me everything from the start. She saw the same photo I saw on Instagram and was worried about me. She called me a few times but I did not pick up. The last try she called me, Jaehyun answered as my phone fell to the ground when I was struggling to be free from him. She told me how I was crying in the drizzling rain and shouting to be freed when Jaehyun carried me home. She also told me how Jungkook saved me from falling to the hard floor in front of my apartment unit. Then, he carried me into my room as I fell asleep in his arms. Funny, I really slept in his arms.

"Argh....what else did I do? Any more embarrassing things happened after that?", I asked as I hit my own head for those embarrassing things I did in one night.

Lisa shook her head.

"Oh, wait. Did I tell you how you were smiling while sleeping as you hugged your Ironman?", she said to me making my face even more reddened now.

As I covered my face with my right palm, the door to the front is opened again but now it is Jackson that came inside.

"Chaeyoung, Jungkook is looking for you.", he said as he stood in front of us.

I was shocked by his words.

"What did you say?", I asked him to repeat his words.

"Jungkook. He came and asked about you. What do you want me to tell him?", Jackson told me.

"Uh...is he still out there?", I asked while pointing to the door.

He nodded, "I just told him I've to check if you're here. I know you probably don't want to see him. That's why I lied to him."

I nodded back at him.

"Tell him I'm not working today.", I said before he walked back to the front.

"Why do you lie, Chae?", Lisa suddenly asked me after Jackson left.

"It's for his own good.", I answered without looking to Lisa's eyes. She can read me easily if we look into each other's eyes. I won't let her do that now.

I knew she was trying to read me through my movement. I will try to make her fail to see anything.

"His own good? What about you? Is lying like this giving you any good, Chae?", she asked me with a serious tone. She sounded nothing like earlier, she is worried about me again. "I know you still love him. Considering what he's doing now, it was shocking but if you consider his condition, you know he doesn't do this on purpose. He has amnesia, Chae. You have the right to make him remember who you are.", there goes Lisa with her advice.

"I don't care if he doesn't know who I am but I care if he doesn't know you. And you telling us to not tell him anything about you and him, honestly I'm against it. But, I respect your decision because you're my best friend, Chae. But, for now...their wedding day is getting closer. Shouldn't you be saying anything to him? Make him remember you..", she continued as she held my shoulders.

"No, I want him to remember me naturally. I don't want to force him. He'll get hurt. His head..."

"I don't care about his head going to ache trying to remember you. I care about him wanting to try. It might be painful but it's worth a try. Don't make me go to him and tell him how crazy he was for you before.", Lisa cut me off with a warning.

I smiled softly at her.

"You will not do that if you respect my decision, Lisa.", I told her before I went to the toilet.

❤❤❤

I checked my phone while waiting for the elevator to come down. When it is opened, I entered and tapped the sixth floor where my apartment unit is located at. Half a minute later, I arrived at sixth floor but my legs froze when I see someone out there.

I tapped the close button on reflex caused by panic but that person was quicker to hold the elevator from closing.

"Chaeyoung, wait!", he shouted as he pushed the elevator to stay opened.

I backed away leaning to the wall of the elevator. I did not expect to see him here. Did he come here for Nayeon?

"Uh...um...Nayeon unnie is not here.", I stammered as he entered the elevator.

"I'm not here to see her.", he said as he tapped the ground floor button after the elevator closed again.

I tried to stay calm and relaxed as I stood next to him. I tapped the number six again without looking at him.

"I'm here to see you...Chaeyoung.", he uttered before the elevator reached the ground floor.

❤❤❤

Like Lisa said, the wedding is closer. Chaeyoung doesn't have much time....what's going to happen next? 🥺

🤗🤗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 490 15
*completed* Just when you had everything together and finally had mustered up the courage, you went back to your old home, trying to figure out just...
107K 3.2K 48
"This game is called, Winning his heart and I win so I'm claiming him as my prize" Wherein love can be so complicated to join. But you can't actually...
892 30 20
WARNING: Some of this content may be triggering! Contains mature content, in many different ways. -Teaser- - No! Get off me! I screamed and yelled in...
158K 9.8K 81
"We don't meet people by accident, they are meant to cross our path for a reason.", Rosé reads. "Maybe he's the reason I will finally meet her.", she...