❝ Love In An Envelope || BTS...

By minsuga4evr

Jeon Jungkook, an idol of the most successful K-Pop boy band - BTS, is trying to learn the Braille Script. H... More

γ€ŠLove In An Envelope》
✦ 1 ~ Let Me Know ✦
✦ 2 ~ Two! Three! ✦
✦ 3 ~ Run ✦
✦ 4 ~ Your Eyes Tell ✦
✦ 5 ~ Stay Gold ✦
✦ 6 ~ I Need U ✦
✦ 7 ~ Save Me ✦
✦ 8 ~ Butterfly ✦
✦ 9 ~ Spring Day ✦
✦ 10 ~ House Of Cards ✦
✦ 11 ~ Just One Day ✦
✦ 12 ~ For You ✦
✦ 13 ~ Make It Right ✦
✦ 14 ~ DNA ✦
✦ 15 ~ No More Dream ✦
✦ 17 ~ Crystal Snow ✦
✦ 18 ~ Heartbeat ✦
✦ 19 ~ Dimple / Illegal ✦
✦ 20 ~ Lights ✦
✦ 21 ~ Magic Shop ✦
✦ Final ~ Euphoria ✦

✦ 16 ~ The Truth Untold ✦

91 24 46
By minsuga4evr

September 1, 2020

┌─────── °° ───────┐

THE TRUTH UNTOLD

└─────── °∘❉∘° ───────┘

⠠⠞⠓⠊⠎ ⠛⠁⠗⠙⠑⠝ ⠊⠎ ⠋⠊⠇⠇⠑⠙

This garden is filled

⠠⠺⠊⠞⠓ ⠃⠇⠕⠎⠎⠕⠍⠊⠝⠛ ⠇⠕⠝⠑⠇⠊⠝⠑⠎⠎

With blossoming loneliness

⠠⠊ ⠞⠊⠑⠙ ⠍⠽⠎⠑⠇⠋

I tied myself

⠠⠞⠕ ⠞⠓⠊⠎ ⠎⠁⠝⠙ ⠉⠁⠎⠞⠇⠑ ⠋⠊⠇⠇⠑⠙ ⠺⠊⠞⠓ ⠞⠓⠕⠗⠝⠎

To this sand castle filled with thorns

⠠⠺⠓⠁⠞ ⠊⠎ ⠽⠕⠥⠗ ⠝⠁⠍⠑⠦

What is your name?

⠠⠙⠕ ⠽⠕⠥ ⠑⠧⠑⠝ ⠓⠁⠧⠑ ⠼⠁ ⠏⠇⠁⠉⠑ ⠞⠕ ⠛⠕⠦

Do you even have a place to go?

⠠⠕⠓ ⠉⠕⠥⠇⠙ ⠽⠕⠥ ⠞⠑⠇⠇ ⠍⠑⠦

Oh could you tell me?

⠠⠊ ⠎⠁⠺ ⠽⠕⠥ ⠓⠊⠙⠊⠝⠛ ⠊⠝ ⠞⠓⠊⠎ ⠛⠁⠗⠙⠑⠝

I saw you hiding in this garden

⠠⠁⠝⠙ ⠠⠊ ⠅⠝⠕⠺

And I know

⠠⠽⠕⠥⠗ ⠓⠑⠁⠞ ⠊⠎ ⠗⠑⠁⠇

Your heat is real

⠠⠽⠕⠥⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙ ⠏⠊⠉⠅⠎ ⠞⠓⠑ ⠃⠇⠥⠑ ⠋⠇⠕⠺⠑⠗⠎

Your hand picks the blue flowers

⠠⠊ ⠺⠁⠝⠞ ⠞⠕ ⠓⠕⠇⠙ ⠊⠞ ⠃⠥⠞

I want to hold it but

⠠⠞⠓⠊⠎ ⠊⠎ ⠍⠽ ⠙⠑⠎⠞⠊⠝⠽

This is my destiny

⠠⠙⠕⠝⠄⠞ ⠎⠍⠊⠇⠑ ⠕⠝ ⠍⠑

Don't smile on me

⠠⠇⠊⠛⠓⠞ ⠕⠝ ⠍⠑

Light on me

⠠⠃⠑⠉⠁⠥⠎⠑ ⠠⠊ ⠉⠁⠝⠄⠞ ⠛⠕ ⠞⠕ ⠽⠕⠥

Because I can't go to you

⠠⠞⠓⠑⠗⠑⠄⠎ ⠝⠕ ⠝⠁⠍⠑ ⠞⠕ ⠉⠁⠇⠇

There's no name to call

⠠⠽⠕⠥ ⠅⠝⠕⠺ ⠞⠓⠁⠞ ⠠⠊ ⠉⠁⠝⠄⠞

You know that I can't

⠠⠎⠓⠕⠺ ⠽⠕⠥ ⠍⠑

Show you me

⠠⠛⠊⠧⠑ ⠽⠕⠥ ⠍⠑

Give you me

⠠⠊ ⠉⠁⠝⠄⠞ ⠎⠓⠕⠺ ⠽⠕⠥ ⠍⠽ ⠺⠑⠁⠅⠝⠑⠎⠎

I can't show you my weakness

⠠⠎⠕ ⠠⠊⠄⠍ ⠏⠥⠞⠞⠊⠝⠛ ⠕⠝ ⠼⠁ ⠍⠁⠎⠅ ⠞⠕ ⠛⠕ ⠎⠑⠑ ⠽⠕⠥

So I'm putting on a mask to go see you

⠠⠃⠥⠞ ⠠⠊ ⠎⠞⠊⠇⠇ ⠺⠁⠝⠞ ⠽⠕⠥

But I still want you

════ ════

"Yeah, come in!"

Haru's room door opened and Yoon Soo giggled.

"Soo, what's wrong? Why're you giggling like that?" Haru asked with confusion.

Without giving an answer, she opened the door wide and there stood Jungkook with a bright cheesy smile on his face.

"Unnie, you have a guest," Soo said and then left the room, while Jungkook slowly closed the door behind him.

"Stop messing around, Jay! I know it's you," she playfully snapped and Jungkook chuckled, as he went over to her bed.

Over the past few weeks, these two have met quite a number of times; enough number of times to become really close friends.

But, even then, Haru never even had the slightest doubt that 'Jay' was actually her brother's band mate, 'Jungkook' in reality.

On the other hand, Jungkook was starting to feel different around Harum. He's been feeling these weird feelings in the pit of his stomach. He knew what those feelings were, but he was too scared to admit it.

Nevertheless, there were countless other things that would come in his way.

He didn't stand a chance...

Did he?

"So what do you wanna do today?" he asked her and she shrugged.

"I don't know, you're the one who's always pulling me to places," she said and he pouted.

"Besides, what place do you think I'll be able to suggest when all I've seen is pitch black darkness for the past three years?" she chuckled but Jungkook whined in response.

"Haruuuu! Did I not tell you to do being so pessimistic about things?" he grumbled.

"It'll be fine. I already told you that I'll make sure that your eyesight is restored and that you achieve your dreams the way you planned to from the beginning," he convinced her, placing his hand on hers, as she sighed sadly and nodded.

"Okay, now get dressed! I'm gonna take you some place you can get your mind off these pessimistic thoughts and get some of that optimism boost," he cheered, and she shook her head with a chuckle.

════ ════

Jungkook was sitting on the couch, his back facing the staircase, when he heard careful footsteps approaching from behind him.

He immediately whipped his head around and froze as he saw her dressed in a plain white T-shirt with olive green jacket and blue denim ripped jeans.

She walked up to the couch and smiled at Jungkook, who was still trying to shoo away the butterflies in his stomach.

"Let's go, Jay. What're you waiting for, now?" she chuckled and he shook himself out of his trance.

"U-uhh, y-yeah yeah, s-sorry. Let's go," he said as he stood up from the couch, and held Haru's hand in his, intertwining their fingers together, before walking out the front door and into Jungkook's car.

┌─────── °° ───────┐

End Of Chapter 16 - The Truth Untold

└─────── °∘❉∘° ───────┘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

438K 12.2K 40
"Jungkook, I'm warning you...Don't dare to touch me...! " You half yelled at him. His smirkfull but handsome face right an inch toward you as his ho...
1.7K 70 21
Min Yoongi is not like other boys. He has something different, something that has since he was born. He is blind. It made his life difficult, but he...
563K 30K 47
COMPLETED "I love you." "But you're married." A KookJin/JinKook FanFic 1 - Jungkook (082521) 1- Jin (082521) 1 - JinKook (03072020) 2 - seokjin (0522...