𝕋𝕙𝕖 π•ͺπ• π•¦π•Ÿπ•˜π•–π•€π•₯ β„π•’π•ž...

By Aoiryl_Illea

Living in the sewer for your whole life is hard enough, But living in the sewer...and being raised up by a mu... More

Mystic Mayhem (part 1)
Mystic Mayhem (part 2)
Origami Tsunami
Donnie's gifts
Newsworthy
War and pizza
Down with the sickness
Repo Mantis
Minotaur Maze
A friendly reminder :3
The Fast and The Furriest
Bug Busters (Part 1)

Shell in a Cell

720 14 9
By Aoiryl_Illea

The bell dinged four times, as the scene soon changed into a wrestling match. Crowds cheered loudly while the three wrestlers stood against one another in the ring. They all attended a starring contest until one of the three was getting knocked out by the one with an ice bear's fur wrapped around his neck and face.

After the unlucky wrestler got out of the game and accidentally crushed the judge's table into pieces, a woman with dark brown skin and long straight brown hair with bangs grabbed her mic and stood up with her foot on the victim. She seemed to be the host of this match.

"Ooo, nasty team-up! But the last one in the ring wins the championship!" she shouted furiously. "Who will it be, fan? The undefeated Ghostbear? Or the invincible Annihilation?!"

As soon as the bell rang again, the two big guys smashed each head on each and then grabbed their arms as they pulled themselves everywhere.

At the same time, up above at the rafters, four mutant turtles and their human little sis were already there for the whole time. While Eli, Mikey, and Donnie were sitting on the edge with their eyes locked on the match, Leo and Raph were wrestling with each other. Raph then took the opportunity to tackle down the blue-mask turtle, pumping up his fists in victory.

"Go Ghostbear!!"

Screamed Raph in excitement, standing up with a big-sized shirt in red color with the word [190-0] on it. He quickly tore part of the shirt apart, so that the number 199 changed into 200.

"He's the greatest ever! He's gonna win number 200 tonight!"

Leo suddenly jumped onto Raph's shoulder when Eli turned back her gaze to the two of them.

"Buddy, come on. You know wrestling is bogus, they always pull their punches," said Leo, who poked playfully at his brother. "Even I could beat Ghostbear."

Eli scoffed at Leo's speech, but the blue didn't care much as he continued with a rub on his hands.

"I call this one: The Three-Star Hurricane!"

He started slapping Raph's face with his hands like a child.

"Oh, here we go..." Donnie began with a bored tone.

"Every time," Mikey said next.

"Never gonna stops." Eli finished with another scoff.

Leo was still messing around with a raspberry blow at the red.

"You take that back, Leo! No one beats Ghostbear!"

Donnie reached out to the last slice of pizza in the box, but then, Mikey - the box turtle decided to ruin his appetite by taking it out before his older did and putting the whole slide into his mouth, right in front of Donnie's eyes.

Way to go, Mikey!

"Ugh. Okay, you know what? That's fine, you have it. I'll have the next last piece of pizza."

Donnie frowned, placing his hand on the cheek. Eli just looked at the purple beside her, shaking her head and sighing.

"Thanks, D!" replied Mikey without noticing the situation, at all.

The bell dinged again as now Ghostbear was the last to stand in the ring.

"Ghostbear is the last man in the ring," The tan skin woman held the wrestler's large hand with her mic ready. "And when I raise his arm, he will officially be 200 and 0!"

While the woman started to lift his hand in a slow-motion thing, Raph had already held Leo over his head.

"Ha! Told you, Leo!" declared Raph.

"Whatever. Ghostbear's just a chump in a costume," Leo rolled his eyes as Raph threw him away. Leo quickly backflipped over to the rest.

"I could beat him. I could beat any of them."

Leo accidentally fell off from above.

"Wait, what are you--"

Eli didn't have a chance to finish what she said. Raph had already pushed her away, along with Donnie and Mikey.

"Leo!"

"Avenge meeeeeee!!!" Leo screamed in a chorus as he crashed into Ghostbear in a painful way.

The host then accidentally held up Leo's arm in the air. Which, the blue turtle had a shocking face, the others up there did as well. The crowd on the other hand started gasping and grew quiet at the same time.

"People are gonna see him!" Mikey freaked out with his hands on his head.

"Well, I hope also gets home okay. You guys ready to go?" Donnie said in a calm tone with one of his knees up, the others just stared back at him in disapproval.

"Not funny, bro," Eli muttered.

"And the mystery wrestler of the hour, erasing Ghostbear's flawless record, your new champion...er...this guy!!"

The host announced with a drop of Leo's hand. She then threw a huge, golden belt on the blue. Leo, who was still in shock, stared down at the belt, then at the audience up there.

The crowd cheered loudly, while some of them stood surrounded by the blue and pictured him constantly. Leo chuckled in relief.

"Alright."

Then he smiled, posing before the camera with a hold on the belt puckering his lips and pumping his muscles.

"Wave goodbye to Ghostbear, fans!" The woman looked back to the lost one, who was just being taken away on a first-aid stretcher, with injuries all over him. "We'll be right back with more wrestling!"

•••

Leo was being pushed by the woman backstage.

"I don't know who you are, but in my league, we turn disaster into stone-cold cash," explained the woman, who shook his hand. "I'm Jessica Jaclyn, what do you go by, kid?"

Leo thought for a second before replying uncomfortably with a nervous grin.

"Neon...Leon?"

"That's terrible, we're calling you Primetime now. Let's talk costumes,"

Jessica threw an arm around the turtle with a smirk.

"How married are you to this whole turtle situation?"

The woman walked up to the dressing room, not forgetting to erase the name tag with [Ghostbear] on it.

"Remember, you're the champ now."

She replaced it with the name [Primetime] on the whiteboard.

"Anything you need, it's yours." She said. "And get ready. I'm putting you in the next match to defend that belt!"

She kicked the door open, then quickly push the champion inside the room.

"Primetime in Primetime!"

Jessie closed the door in a violent way, walking away from the scene. Raph and the other turtles and humans were standing above her, waiting for the host to leave before Raph dazed his gaze back to the room.

"This is not happening!" Raph whispered in an angry tone. "Leo doesn't even like wrestling!!"

Next to Raph, Eli just rolled her eyes and spotted something from afar.

"Hey, guys...!"

She signaled her brothers to follow her motion. Donnie was the one who did first and pointed down after seeing three persons in costume.

"Ah, no way, the Liberty League!"

He jumped down to them with excitement. The three looked kinda surprised, but it didn't last for long.

"Hey hey, fellas. Give it up!"

Donnie held up his hand to make a high-five with them. But unluckily for him, Mikey had already done that from above, he had stolen the best moment before Donnie could do anything.

"For your biggest fan!" Mikey landed on the ground, right in front of a shocked expression on Donnie's face.

"Thanks, kid," answered one of the trios. "Nothing like my first high-five of the day."

The three soon walked away and disappeared into the hallway. With Mikey waving after them happily, Donnie was still shocked, and Eli just stood there, facepalming for the whole scene.

"Oh, brothers..."

"First my pizza, now my high-five?!"

Raph was the last to jump down behind the three and they stop in their tracks. He slowly stood up and kicked the door rapidly, forcing the object to be opened. Inside of it was the image of Leo, sitting on a throne-like king of all places. Golden sunglasses were placed over his eyes with a blue robe over his shoulder.

"Ah, guys. This wrestling thing is out of control! You gotta get on my team and get the trickle-downs."

The others tried to peep in through the door.

"Dibs on--"

"Dibs on hype man!" Mikey interrupted the purple bandana mask turtle, whose eyes twitched in a bad way.

"Woah, what happened to you, brother?" questioned Eli in wonder. Raph didn't bother to let Eli get her answer back, so he quickly spoke up.

"You give Ghostbear his belt back, Leo! You're not a real wrestler. And you're not a real champion!"

"Uh, correct me if I'm wrong on this," Leo slid over Raph. "But, Ghostbear was your champion, who I just beat,"

He gestured to himself proudly.

"Mm-hmm, so that makes me your new champion!"

Raph grumbled a bit.

"You may now kiss the belt."

"Not funny, Leo!" Raph slammed his hand onto the vanity, making the blue masked turtle fly to the seat.

"What's funny is how easy wrestling is. Moment one, I'm in the rafters, moment two, I'm champion of the world! The whole world!" Leo fell onto the seat dramatically.

"Well not actually the whole world," Eli jumped in. "But only in New York City."

"Stop trying to break up the mood, El," Leo replied, rolling his eyes. "You're just jealous 'cause how strong and awesome your bro had when he won the golden belt, fair and square!"

Eli narrowed her eyes.

"Suuuuuure...."

"1 and 0!" Mikey exclaimed out of nowhere. "Greatest of all time! Hype man!!"

"Okay." chuckled Leo while saying.

"This place has the stench of a phony," Raph mumbled.

"That's champ's muscle bomb. And you will respect it." Leo held up a bottle of moisturizer and spun around until it accidentally squeezed on Raph's face. He glanced at him, then he laughed out loud.

"You're hilarious."

"Leo!" Raph started to get impatient. "That belt is going to your head, man."

Leo didn't listen much to his oldest's speech, he just squeezed some of the moisturizers onto his belt.

"You're too close to the bull, and you're gonna get stung."

Raph stomped over to the door, trying to open it. But his hand slipped and he growled mad, trying all over again to get a good grip. He screamed and pulled the door open rapidly, before throwing it away to the ground.

"You'll see!" Raph walked out, his action was filled with anger. And that was not a good sign for him, at all.

"Ah, dudes--"

Raph cut Leo off with a surprise comeback and his sudden pick up on the object, then slamming it in a harsh way. In which, knocking down some costume that lay next to the door, too.

"No way!"

Donnie stepped up to those costumes in awe, before picking one of them up.

"A genuine Albert Einstein costume and a--"

"A crazy wig!" Mikey snatched it, then placed it on his head, adjusting the white wig to a mohawk style.

"How do I look, Donnie?"

Answering his younger's questions, Donnie gritted his teeth, eyes twisting in rage, and slowly turned back to him.

As if the purple couldn't take it anymore.

"Like a man who doesn't know what's coming his way."

Donnie's comment made the box turtle pause instantly.

"Wait, what?" he laughed in a nervous way.

Being the one who witnessed everything, Eli knew that this day would have come when all of her brothers seem to attend to some sort of conflict that all of those normal siblings should have. She shook her head again, then decided to get out of this room, fast.

Don't get her wrong, she just doesn't want to involve in this mess. But that doesn't mean that she's gonna let it end up in a horrible way. She just needs to think of a solution.

And she already had one in her mind.

•••

At the next moment, Jessica Jaclyn stood in the ring and the crowd went wide.

"Are you ready for the main event?" shouted the woman. "Defending his belt in a single pen-fall anything goes match..."

Following her words, the jumbo screen showed the footage of Leo's victory won, and then himself on the screen, with a blue hat and dressing in a hip hop style.

"The newest superstar of the NYWA, with his exotic entourage One Love and Dynamite Don..."

After that, Leo quickly rolled out from behind the stage, sitting on the throne on top of a mysterious, large curtain.

While down him, Donnie and Mikey stepped out and greeted the crowd with their own costume made by themselves.

Donnie, instead of choosing the Einstein Albert, had already assumed to change into a purple suit with large shoulder blades and a purple, big hat with a yellow feather on the side of it. Mikey, who was the opposite, doing his crazy poses while dressing into an Albert Einstein one with a little change of his own. He wore a white lab coat with the sleeves cut off, sunglasses, and also the wig from earlier on his head. Somewhat, the two were looking like real gangsters that you didn't want to mess up with.

At the same time, Leo, stomped his feet on the mysterious object, making the curtain to be falling off. The secret was reviewed for the first time, a giant rocket stood under the turtle in blue, before suddenly shooting up in the air with him on it. It then exploded instantly, causing the crowds to be gasped in surprise, yet enthusiasm.

"Primetime!!"

Screaming the host as Leo later landed perfectly on the ring and crouched down. Donnie and Mikey slid up next to him and supported the turtle for the challenge.

"Put your hands together for the challengers!" Jessica held up the mic, then gestured to the other side of the stage. The light then changed into a red and a seafoam one as the smoke made its way covering the whole scene.

A large figure appeared behind them, the same as a smaller one who stood beside it.

"Powerhouse newcomers...Red Reign follows his soul teammate: Fury Beth!!!"

Following that, a big man with a red and black jumpsuit stomped on the ground, making the smoke to be moved away as he stepped for some fancy entrances. His face was covered by a red mask, same went with the girl in a high ponytail who stood beside him, wearing a black jacket with seafoam stripe that ran along both sides, inside was a sleeveless black shirt came along with a tight shirt, black pants, black combat boots. But instead of red, her mask resembled a color black, shaped by a monster's teeth in the middle and it only covered up to the nose part, so that no one would ever know her real identity.

They walked over to the ring and quickly leaped in, causing the three turtles to be lifted in the air.

"Don't sweat'em, champ," Mikey said, padding on Leo's shoulder.

"Yeah," Bragged Leo, feeling confident. "These bozos got nothing on me."

The buff figure then raised up his hand and grabbed on his own mask, before crushing it into bits and revealing himself as an angry Raph.

Leo's expression shifted from confident, to nervous.

"Okay, which one of you made Raph angry?"

The girl rolled her eyes, pointing at Leo.

"You, duh."

"Eli, is that you over there?" Mikey asked surprisingly.

"Maybe, maybe not." Smirked the magenta-haired girl.

"Yup, that is definitely her," Leo confirmed to his younger brother.

"Red Reign's bringing the pain!" Raph punched his fists angrily.

"And Dynamite Don's with them!!"

Unexpectedly, Donnie pointed at the two challengers and slapped Mikey's sunglasses out of him.

"My eyes!" Mikey dramatically covered his eyes with both hands. Jessica held up her microphone after the young box turtle.

"Wait what--?" Eli's eyes widen, and Donnie interrupted her sentence rapidly.

"I am tired of you talking all my stuff, One Love!" Shouted Donnie with Jessica's microphone beside him. "I hereby betray you and Primetime, and I team up with Red Reign and Fury Beth!"

Before Eli could say anything, he pulled a paper of his former position out from his purple suit and demonstrated it to the blue and the orange ones proudly.

"This betrayal is my formal resignation of my managerial position in your entourage."

"Well, that escalated quickly..." Eli commented, crossing her arms.

"Blip bow, time to wow!" Jessica jumped on the ring ropes, ripping off her suit to reveal a referee outfit.

The bell dinged, as the battle began with Leo and Raph circling each other.

"I'll teach you how easy wrestling is," Raph flung himself to the ropes with determination. "For Ghostbear!!"

He shot himself after Leo, but end up flying past the blue mask turtle.

"That was pretty easy," Leo affirmed mockingly. Nevertheless, he was still being hit by Raph from behind as he landed on other ropes and zoomed toward him.

Eli just stood outside of the ring, watching at her oldest, who had finished lifting Leo up by the back of his shirt and glaring.

"Lame!" Booed Leo, who spat onto his palms and started slapping Raph's face constantly. "Feel the sting of my Three Star Hurricane!"

Sadly, none of his moves worked on Raph.

With a grumpy face he had, Raph growled and slammed Leo to the ground, before he did a blow on him with his elbow.

"How could you turn on your brothers, D?" Mikey began to argue with his older from outside. "Wrestling's about the fans, the pageantries, the thick scent of sweat in the air! Not the violence."

Donnie didn't listen to him as he continued fighting with Mikey.

"This is starting to get out of hand..." Eli mumbled, feeling useless for not knowing how to stop the four turtles from fighting each other.

Meanwhile, Leo was dragged back into the ring. Raph was now getting him in a hold.

"Okay, I admit it. Wrestling hurts. Now get off of me!" Leo complained. "What is that smell?"

That's my victory stink!!" Declared Raph as the bell dinged and Jessica slid over them, raising up her hand.

"One, two, th--"

Right, when she finished counting, the light suddenly went out and the spotlights moved everywhere, causing the crowd to be confused for a brief time. Eli jerked up and looked around to see where the light would end up, before realizing a mysterious, big figure stood in the middle of the crowd.

"What?"

The spotlight gather into one spot to reveal the man called 'Ghostbear' himself, who was now fully healed.

The crowd gasped, and so did Eli.

"Another surprise twist!"

Ghostbear pressed a button from the stereo, before leaping into the ring.

"Ghostbear!" Shouted Raph in awe, eyes sparkling in joy. "I'm your number one fan. Listen, I thought it was really unfair what my brother did to you earlier. So we're good though, right?"

He continued on.

"Can I get a selfie, an autograph, a toenail clipping perhaps?"

The wrestler grabbed onto Raph's head instead of answering his question and moved him away from his view.

"Grabbed by the ghost," Raph whispered from behind, holding his face like a fanboy. "I'll never wash this face again!!"

"Um, bro. I don't think he's--"

"Shush shush shush shush, little sis..." Raph stopped the girl's sentence with his finger on her lips. He was standing at the edge of the ring. "I know you want Ghostbear's hand on your face, too. So why don't you come over here and let me have some of his scents onto those pretty cheeks of yours, heh?"

He even wiped all of his face with a single hand and then hoisted it in front of her, waving it around like her favorite toy.

"Uh yeah...about that..." Eli stepped back, laughing crankily. "Maybe not. You can keep that...' scent thing' to yourself. I'm all good without it!!"

Raph glanced at her for a sec, then shrugged slightly. "Okay, sis. Knock yourself out!"

On the other side, Leo was quite nervous because Ghostbear was matching his way over him.

"I'm not usually a rules guy, " Leo spoke, sweating. "But is this legal?"

"I said anything goes, " Jessica reminded before she suddenly stepped away from Leo and stood on ring ropes, shouting through her microphone. "What I thought was gonna be a two-way match will now be triple trouble chaos in the cage!!"

She pressed a red button, which was hidden inside the microphone. Then a huge iron cage dropped down from above, trapping all inside also.

"Paving his way back from Loserville to Championship Town, Ghostbear!"

Ghostbear loomed over Leo, growling like a real bear.

But before he could do anything, Raph stood beside him and rambled like the true fanboy he was.

"Hey Ghostbear, I got a new idea on how you can win back your belt. If you want, we could team up and uh--"

The wrestler cut him off with a grab on the collar harshly.

"I don't tag team with Tortugas!!" He spat, tossing Raph away from his sight. Eli ran up to him when he landed on the corner of the ring, glaring at the one who did this to her big brother.

Up next, Leo was being lifted up into the air by the Ghostbear himself, as he continued to grab the poor turtle's legs, throwing him to the ring ropes.

Eli flinched at the scene, as Ghostbear quickly landed behind Leo, pulling on the ropes, which sent Leo up to the cage's surface, with his face and whole body got slapped against them.

Raph squeezed in excitement while standing up beside Eli and ran up to where Ghostbear stood, facing him.

"About those ideas to win back your belt, I uh--"

Ghostbear shut him off with his hand on the snapping turtle's shoulder. Eli facepalmed in the background while Raph tended to fanboy more than noticing his sister's behavior from behind.

"Hey, your brother took my belt." Said Ghostbear. "Let me show you how I stole it in the first place..."

He reached one of his hands behind him to get something before raising his fist up in front and letting out:

"Peek-a-boo!"

A purple smoke burst out from the open palm of his hand, making its way toward Raph's face, blinding him completely.

"Ah, hey!!" Raph stumbled back painfully, covering his eyes. "That's cheating!"

Jessica slid over the ropes, repeating again. "I said anything goes."

"I knew I couldn't trust that guy!" Eli furrowed her eyebrows.

"Hey!" Leo called from above them, as he pointed at Ghostbear furiously. "Nobody does that to my brother, except my brother!" He swooped into the air, showing his elbow while heading down to Ghostbear really fast.

"Punches!!"

Unfortunately, he slammed onto the ground when Ghostbear simply moved away to dodge his attack and pulled on Leo's underwear, releasing it.

Due to the elasticity of the underwear, Leo's butt got whipped as he ended up landing face on the ground once more, groaning.

Just as Ghostbear was about to crush Leo, Raph jumped in between them, trying his best to convince the buff man one last time.

"You're supposed to be the greatest of all time, not a dirty cheater!" Said Raph despairingly.

"Don't believe everything you see on TV, Tortuga!" He didn't care and continued to walk toward Leo. Raph noticed that and grabbed the man from behind, holding him off.

"Hey! I am so washing my face when I get home!!"

Ralph let go as soon as Ghostbear had his face slapped against the floor. But all of a sudden, the wrestler kicked Raph, causing the turtle to be landed near Leo. Donnie, Eli, and Mikey had already stood behind the two, with their hands on the ropes.

"It's true what they say, never wrestler your heroes!" Raph admitted.

"Eh, I still think I'd whoop Galileo's butt, " Donnie noted as Ghostbear began to grab Leo.

"Do something!" Yelled Leo, dragging Raph along with him. Ghostbear laughed while holding his two victims in his hands.

"Time to take you tortugas for a spin!"

Declared the bear himself, spinning them around as he jumped up into the air. He laughed again, before throwing the two away. Raph and Leo got crashed into one another, then they bounced against the floor with its trampoline material.

Eli clenched her hand into a fist, just when Ghostbear slammed himself into them.

"Uh, Mikey, " Donnie suggested. "I am--"

"Pausing our feud because we need to help our brothers?" Mikey interrupted his older's sentence.

"And of course, you took the words right out of my mouth, " Donnie gritted his teeth while clutching the ropes in frustration. Eli had no choice but to step up beside him and pad on his shoulder, shaking her head.

"Could you two just stop this...nonsense fighting already, please?" Eli comforted, looking at both Mikey and Donnie with her serious tone. "If you guys can't do this for each other, then do this for me, your sister."

They shared a look at each for a while, then back to their own sister.

Mikey smiled at her. "Okay, El. If that makes you happy, then we will."

Donnie then sighed. "Fine. Now let's prescribe Ghostbear--"

"A taste of his own--Oh, I see what I'm doing," Mikey shouted but paused when he realized his mistake. Donnie facepalmed, and Eli gave him a 'seriously?' look. "My bad, brother and sister."

He apologized, Donnie held out his fist, waiting patiently. Eli followed after with her fist up as well.

Mikey couldn't help himself but smile once more and fist-bumped with the two.

Up next, Donnie pulled down his tie as missiles suddenly came out from it. Ghostbear noticed this and used his muscles to block them easily.

"Check this out!"

From his costume, Mikey yanked out a fake lobster and showed it to the two siblings.

"Where'd you get that?" Donnie puzzled.

"It was with that Down under Hunter costume!" Mikey explained.

"You sure that's gonna scare him?" Eli wondered. Mikey shrugged in return.

"Worth a shot!"

Mikey winked at her as he threw the lobster right at Ghostbear's face.

"I'm allergic to shellfish!!"

Just as Mikey thought, the lobster worked perfectly on him. Ghostbear screamed in fright while stumbling back.

"Oopsy daisy!"

Eli appeared behind the guy, sticking out her foot. Ghostbear's back feet got tripped and he instantly fell backward, with his back being faced against the floor, making a loud thud.

"You played dirty on my brother, " Eli crossed her arms, glaring at him while smirking. "I'll play dirty back to you."

"Oh, snap!" Mikey cried out in the background. "She just got you there!"

"Bravo to our beloved sister!" Donnie, being in the background also, clapping his hands in slow motion.

Both Leo and Raph chucked at the trio's performance.

"I admit it, Raph, " Leo looked at the oldest. "Wrestling is moderately harder than I thought."

"And I admit that Ghostbear is a cheap champ, " Raph said with a smile. "Who needs to get beat."

Leo held out his fist just like Donnie did earlier, Raph fist-bumped back, before helping Leo and himself stood on their own feet, staring at their only opponent.

Eli before that had already moved back to where Mikey and Donnie were, not forgetting to add:

"He's all yours, Red Reign and Primetime!"

"Aw, how nice of you, sis," Leo commented with a grin.

Ghostbear managed to stand up and toss the lobster later on.

"Time for your final fall!"

"Think again, bozo." Raph grabbed Leo's hand from behind. "It's primetime!"

And so, Raph threw his brother as the blue turtle went straight ahead.

Eli thought that he was gonna used Leo to knock the guy out, but Leo somehow ended up flying past Ghostbear.

The bear laughed mockingly when Raph missed it. He turned around to see Leo's back facing the ropes, stretching it out.

"Three!" Leo thumbed up. Ghostbear kept laughing until he found out something was wrong.

"Star!" Raph was at the ropes behind him. Ghostbear turned around just in time...

"Hurricane!"

To be hit by the two, at both sides.

Raph switched sides, and so did Leo.

They continued to smack the wrestler in a white bear's fur all over again.

"Feel the sting of the Three Star Hurricane!" Jessica applauded through the microphone as the viewer went wide, even the three siblings themselves.

Leo and Raph were still doing progress, smacking everywhere on Ghostbear's body.

"Oooh! Ay! Ouiiihhh!!!"

His skin went from normal to complete red as a tomato.

"Ay yai yai!"

Raph and Leo both pulled the man's mouth in a ridiculous way.

"Oh ho boy!" Leo planted his feet forward, Raph took them and spun him around while screaming.

"Hot soup!!!"

Leo spread out his hand and did the dirtiest move that Eli had ever seen: slapping the bear's butt.

Literally.

Ghostbear screamed in pain as he got up to the top of the cage before slamming himself all around it multiple times. He then fell back right onto the ropes and got wrapped up by them.

"Cowabunga!" Leo and Raph stepped on Ghostbear's back with no mercy, holding up the belt and shouting in their proud tone.

The cage broke apart, stopping them from saying more.

"Uh oh, "

Well, except for one.

Raph mumbled, just as getting crushed by the cage along with Leo and Ghostbear.

Eli, Mikey, and Donnie covered their heads so that they didn't meet the same fate just like their older brothers.

When it was all over, the three looked up as an image of Raph and Leo was still on top of the loser, being covered by the remaining of the cage.

"I got this!" Mikey ran up and thrust Leo and Raph's hands onto Ghostbear's head. "Gimme a three count, D!"

Donnie gave no hesitation as he did the counting part.

"One, two--"

Eli saw an upcoming shadow above the three wrestlers. She twisted her head up confusingly and witnessed...

"Three!"

Jessica herself, with her hand placed onto the top of Raph and Leo's ones before she threw it up to the ceiling.

"And in another surprise twist, the winner is...me!!"

She snatched the belt out of the turtle's and wore it on her waist instead.

"What?! That's not fair!" Raph asserted back, Eli and the rest tried their best to pull Raph and Leo out of their current state.

"But these out-of-left field twists make wrestling the best!" Leo still struggled to praise the match. He even pumped his fist and one of his legs up to show the others his spirit.

"Yeahhh, I don't think so, bro. " Eli groaned through her breath. "Let's never do this again, okay?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.8K 291 24
You were in the Foot Clan, fighting grounds keepers. When you saw another piece of the darker armor your sensei's didn't see. You decided to retrieve...
1.8K 51 15
"I live in the shadows and hide from other people or other mutants like you 4" Years ago, I was in my room. When I heard a loud crash. I didn't know...
4.2K 66 26
Y/N Hoshino is April's little sister and after leaving Japan to see her family again ,she and April meet some turtles that aren't your regular turtle...
19.8K 576 93
Aria has grown up with the turtles since she was 8 years old. Her family had been ambushed by the Foot Clan, and she needed a good home. So, the turt...