Shock Or Surprise For Best Fr...

By Tarushisharma14

Book 2 of The Friendship Series Marriage special πŸ’—πŸ’— Based on a popular serial of Pearl V Puri "Batamiz Dil... More

Cover Dedication
Cast
Special Thanks
Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Sorry
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Attention Please!!!!

Chapter 22

30 11 4
By Tarushisharma14

Flashback starts.....

It's evening time Gungun was sitting in her bridal makeup room. All her friends were helping her getting ready.

Most of the things were done in the parlor only her outfit and jewelries were left. Shivika was putting chunni on her.

On the other side Dev was all ready in his outfit. He was really excited.

His baraat was all set for leaving for the vanue. Before leaving for the baraat they did a ritual. Dev's cousin sister waives coin wrapped in a cloth over his head before he moves out of his house. This was done to a kind of ward off to the evil eye around her brother. Then he goes out and sits on the horse. His baraat followes him.

When they reached at the vanue all of them were welcomed by Manish and Liza. Due to the sound of drums, crackers and other things Gungun got to know that Dev have arrived. Her heart start beating faster due to nervousness. She ran out of the room and saw him from balcony. Anjali and Shivika also followed her.

"Haye! Itni betaabi saiya ji se milne ki!" Shivika tease her.

"Kuch bhi!" Gungun said while blussing.

She goes back to her room. Shivika and Anjali also got ready.

"Chalo ab kuch kha lete hai sab tab tak Dev aur uski family bhi thoda rest karegi." Anjali said.

Shivika was there with Gungun. Priya and Anjali brought food for them also.

At the entrance Anish and Manish hugged each other.

Liza did Arti of Dev.

Dev touched the feet of Manish and Liza for their blessings. After that Liza tries to grab Dev's nose and he tries to avoid his catch but she catch it. Everyone started laughing. After welcoming them they all goes to eat something.

An hour later the marrige ritual started. Gungun was called for the varmala.

She came there with her friends. She goes to the stage. Both of them were looking into each other's eyes.

They exchanged their garlands.

Then antarphaat was done where there is a curtain between Dev and Gungun which was hold by Gungun's maternal uncle. At the end of this ritual he lowered the curtain for further proceed.

After that Gungun's kanya daan was done by Manish. He put her hands into Dev's hand. Then Shivika took Dev's shawl and Anjali took Gungun's chunni and tied them. Then after a cord was tied around Dev and Gungun by their fathers.

Then Anish brought a vessel and water to wash Dev's feet but stopped him to do so.

"Ye aap kya kar rahe hai uncle? Aap mere se bade hai aur unke haath aasheervaad ke liye hote hai na ki paav chune ke liye." Dev said.

"Beta! But ye to hamaare yahaan ki rasam hai." Anish said.

"Hoti hogi dad! But don't you think it's unfair matlab hamaare bade hamaare saamne jhuk rahe hai aur ye mujhe accha nahi lag raha." Dev said.

"Haan beta tum thik keh rahe ho." Anish said.

"But yes ye honey milk jo mere liye hai wo main jarur peeunga." Dev said with a wink.

He took the glass of honey milk and started drinking that. Seeing this Gungun was smiling in her heart. He finished whole glass. Everyone started laughing seeing Dev as a milk mustache was grown on his upper lip. He immediately wipe up.

Then pandit asked them to stand for pheraas. They stood up and took 4 pheraas. Everyone was throwing flowers on them. Then they took 7 steps together and goes to the elders. At last Anjali, Pallav, Shivika and Ardil were standing.

Gungun reached to Shivika. She was about to hug her but suddenly Shivika hold her head. She was about to fall but Ardil hold her. All of them got scared and goes near to her.

"Hey star! Kya hua? Please open your eyes." Ardil said worriedly while cubbing her face.

"Shiv!" Gungun said.

Pallav brought a chair and ardil made her sit. Anjali brought water for her. She opened her eyes after drinking water.

"Arey! Aap log fikar mat karo. Main thik hu. Saayad thakaan ki wajah se chakkar aa gaya tha." Shivika said.

Nobody knows that she was pregnant not even herself and something worst going to happen with her after this marrige.

"Pakka?" Gungun asked.

"Haan pakka yaar! Bol to naach ke dikha du!" Shivika said while teasing her.

"Nope khabardaar jo yahaan se hili bhi to!" Gungun said while scolding her.

"OK baba! Now let me enjoy your wedding isi chair pe baite baite." Shivika said.

"Oh no! Mere jhoote kahaan hai?" Ab main bina jhooto ke kaise jaaunga!" Dev said while searching for his shoes.

"Wo to hamaare pass hai!" Anjali and Priya said while showing his shoes.

"Par tum logo ne ye kab liye?" Dev asked.

"Jab aapke phere ho rahe the thik usi waqt sabki nazar bacha ke humne le liye." Priya said.

"This is not done Pallav bhai! Aap kya kar rahe the us waqt?" Dev asked angrily.

"Arey bhai mujhe bhi pata nahi chala kab inhone le liya." Pallav said.

''Ab bataao kya chahiye?" Dev asked with a smile.

"Accha mauka hai di jiju se na unke saari jackets aur shoes maang lete hai. Unki favrouit cheez." Priya said.

"Wahi to nahi maang sakte. Uski favrouit to hamaari Gunu hai. Hum bas itna chaahte hai aap isko hamesha khush rakho bas."  Anjali said.

"Of course Anjali I promise main Gungun ko hamesha khush rakhunga." Dev said while looking into Gungun's eyes.

Anjali gave him the shoes. He wore them. After that they did the ritual of chehro pakaryo. Dev catches a hold of Liza's saree and fill them with gifts and cash. All the wedding ritual were over now. All of them were tied so they rested for some time before vidaai.
______________________________________

This chapter is dedicated to my bestie GaytriKailey I just imagined your wedding like this. I know it's a story but somewhere I find you in Gungun. I know your wedding is your dream and I just tried create the whole of the traditional gujrati wedding for you. I don't know much about Gujrati wedding but I hope I had done a justice to this chapter.

Secondly I want to thank Thedreamer_Ak . Many many thank you for your edits. Without them I don't think so I can create such beautiful wedding functions. Your edits helped me a lot in portraying the connection between Dev and Gungun. Thank you so much.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

265K 17.8K 40
"Sometime, someone come in your life, so unexpectedly, takes your heart by surprise and change your life forever" ***********************************...
28.7K 1.5K 45
Hii everyone, So this is the first book being written by me. I hope you enjoy it. The sound of a gun shot reached her ears. Shivers went down her sp...
2.7M 120K 84
The story is of two individuals Siddharth Khanna and Anusha Singh. Both were gems to their parents, both spoiled, both stubborn, friends adored them...
56.5K 4.8K 64
It is a random fanfiction story of Drikshit. They are best friend. They have some unknown feelings. But can't understand what is that? They thought i...