HIDDEN IDENTITY ||Park Jisung...

By jaemin_mochi

A quiet ,lonely 18 years old boy ,Park Jisung . In school , to the people's eyes he's just like a typical ner... More

INTRODUCTION
INTRODUCTION II
ƤƦƠԼƠƓƲЄ
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 2
SPECIAL DAY
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 3
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 4
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 5
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 6
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 7
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 8
DREAMIES SPECIAL DAY
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 9
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 10
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 11
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 12
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 13
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 14
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 15
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 16
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 17
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 18
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 19
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 20
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 21
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 22
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 23
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 24
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 25
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 26
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 27
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 28
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 29
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 30
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 31
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 32
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 33
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 34
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 35
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 36
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 37
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 38
Note
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 39
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 40
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 41
NOTICE
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 42
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 43
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 44
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 45
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 46
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 47
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 48
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 49
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 50
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 51
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 52
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 53
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 54
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 55
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 56
ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 57
LOVE NOTES

ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 1

1.7K 40 7
By jaemin_mochi

Enjoy the first chapter !

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"Punch, punch ,dodge and kick ! Very good ."

My brother and also my trainer ,Mark Lee pat my head and smile proudly . "You're getting better and better ,huh?" He gave me the towel and mineral water . I took it from him and just one gulped , I finished the whole bottle . I wiped the flowing sweat on my forehead . "What do you expect , I've been training since 12 ," I said in proud and he chuckled .

"Well ,thanks to me ."

"Yeah , right ." Then we both burst into laughter .

My parents died of accident when I was 6 and left the two of us all alone . Our family doesn't want to take the responsibility taking care of us . They said we were a burden to them and it will harden their life . Since then , Mark had taken care of me and sacrifice a lot of things just so we could survive . He had to quit school and work to find money for us to live . Sometimes he had to steal and got beaten by people .

There was one time , he got beaten so bad just to steal a bun for me . We didn't eat for a few days and I was starving as hell . Mark couldn't let me suffer in hunger but he got himself hurt . Luckily , we have a home to stay ,it was the only thing that our parents left . We had to go through that miserable life for 4 years till someone changed our lives ,from hard to easy ,pain to happiness ...

To Mark , I'm everything to him . He would do anything for me and give everything I want but I never asked much from him . I know he works hard for it and I don't want to trouble him . Having him by my side is enough for me . He is my father ,my mother and my brother . I can't imagine living without him .

"Hey , are you okay ?" Mark snapped his fingers ,making me flinched .

"Yeah ,I'm fine ," I gave him a small smile .

"You seems in deep thought . Mind to share ?"

"Nah ... I was just thinking back in our old days . Time flies so fast," I let out a soft sighed . Mark sat closer to me and wrapped his arms around my shoulder,pulling me closer to him . "Hey , stop thinking about it . It will make you sad and you know I don't like you to be sad ."

I forced a smile ."Sorry ," I apologized . "You don't have to be sorry ," said Mark , smiling . "Let's go . It's 6 o'clock and I need to cook for dinner . What do you wanna eat ?" The moment he mentioned 'dinner' ,food flying around in my mind .

"Umm ,there's a lot in my mind but for now let's have carbonara . I'm craving for your carbonara ," I pouted with my puppy eyes . Mark chuckled at my cute reaction and kissed my forehead . "Anything for my little sis ."

"You're the best !"

↫↫↫↫↫↬↬↬↬↬

"Don't you have any plans today ?"

Mark shooked his head before fed the carbonara into his mouth . "Nope . It's my off day but you know ... Not-that-off cause they definitely gonna call me any soon ," he snorted .

"Aww ,poor my big bro . It's okay . It's your job ," I said ,giving him a warm smile . "Umm , Mark... Can I ask you something ? But please don't overreact .." I put down my spoon and fork , fidgeting my fingers under the table . Feeling nervous building up in me .

"What ? That you have a boyfriend? You know what's my ans-"

"No ! There's nothing about boyfriend or any guy at all ," I cut him first before he said any further . "So what is it ?" He put down his spoon and fork , arms crossing and his eyes fixed on mine .

"I want to-"

I was got interrupted by a phone ring from Mark's phone , indicating there was someone calling him . Without looking who was calling , I knew who was it .

"Speaking of the devil ,"Mark showed me his phone then answered the call .

"Good evening sir ." I just continued eating , eyes still on him . Mark nodded and said 'yes' a few times . "Alright sir . I'll be there in a minute ."

"What's the matter ?" I asked as soon as he ended the call . "They have something to discuss and I have to be there ." He ate his carbonara fast then stood up . I know the 'discuss' was a lie and I could read it from his face .

"It's not discuss ,right ?" He stopped walking when I questioned him ." You know me too well till I can't even lie to you anymore ," he said softly . Even though his back was facing me , I could tell he was smirking .

"Be careful and safe . Please don't get hurt ."

Guess ,it was not the right time to ask him yet ....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 6.5K 29
"I'm just your servant Minho". "Exactly so you should do as I say". Jisung's life is hectic. He didn't think it couldn't get any worse until his moth...
195K 4.7K 63
"Let go of me" Jiyeon demanded "Not a chance, baby" Jaemin said smirking Viewer warning ⚠️ May include topics of: explicit words, violence, strong...
9.3K 161 14
When the police girl has to married to the Mafia son and live with his friends. How would the story of the end? Should she choose to be on the police...
371K 12.6K 48
If POSSESSIVENESS is the outcome of true LOVE then ANGER is the outcome of true CARE. But very few realize it... ••• "If something happens to the...