Santi's Downfall

由 sweetblunch

"You will come with me to Sicily." Those were the words the handsome but dangerous stranger tells her one bri... 更多

Prologue: The Sicilian Don
Chapter 1: The Encounter
Chapter 2: The Stranger
Chapter 3: The Set-Up
Chapter 4: The Summer Plan
Chapter 5: Sicily

Author's Note

23.8K 777 276
由 sweetblunch

I can't believe that we're back in this series because of some leftover characters. It's not really my plan to write the story of Santino Marchesi but there was something about him about how dark and dangerous his life and his unlikely friendship with the sarcastic Marco Orsini.

This is my first time to write a mafia theme story and I don't know if I can keep up with the other mafia story you already read but I hope I can do justice with this story.

I hope you will like this story as the gang will be back to recruit their latest member. Lastly, I am not sure anymore if he will be the last to join the infamous club.

So until the first chapter? 

sweetblunch,

Series in Order:

1. The Wallflower's Revenge

2. The Orsini Bride

3. The Substitute Bride

4. The Borrowed Bride

5. A Sicilian Marriage

6. Lucia and the Bodyguard

7. His Untamed Heart

8. Santi's Downfall

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

217K 6K 53
-MATURE CONTENT- After problems go down in her hometown of Brooklyn, she is sent to Italy by her mobster don father. Unknown to her, she wasn't simpl...
204K 35 6
I have edited this story and is now available on Kindle. ***This story has been marked as Mature. Read at own risk!!!!**** This story is based purely...
2.6M 118K 61
Official Trailer: https://youtu.be/H3VQ9T8SkXY https://twitter.com/SicilianMafiosa _______________✏ Whispers in New York is Book Two of the s...
94K 1.4K 100
When Elsa Jones, a collage student with a normal life becomes friends with the new girl Elena Giovanni who happens to be the daughter of a Mafia lead...