REJECTED BOND||J.JK✅Under Sho...

By Ellarybts

"What other language do I need to speak for you to understand how I hate seeing your ugly face? " "J-Jungkook... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chaper 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Not an update 😭😭😭😫😫😫😫😩😩😩
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 45
Chapter finale
Sequel teaser
SEQUEL BOOK !
OMG!😱😱😱
Wow!😱
Emergency writer&readers meeting!!
Author's final decisions
Dilemma
SURPRISE!!🎉🎉🎊🎊🎈

Chapter 44

3K 108 21
By Ellarybts

**"Disappeared fallen"**

5691 words      |

"Luna,  ! "

I angrily kicked the door opened and was about to closed it when he pushed it opened.

"Luna"

His voice softened, walking towards men while I took steps backwards.

"How Jungkook? HOW COULD YOU?! "

"You asked for a second chance, I gave it to you, I trusted you and now you screwed it all "

I said, tears running down my face. His face scrunched up in sadness, his forehead wrinkled as he stared back at me looking miserable.

"Luna, it wasn't that, I.... I just .. "

I raised my hand, shutting him up.

"Forget it "
I said with anger

" Forget everything, just... Go away "

"I... Didn't want to... "

"Yes you did Jungkook, you lied to me, tell me! What was it all about? Your life is in danger because of me and yet you didn't tell me ! You came to me, laughing and putting on fake happiness when I was actuality the cause of your misery "

I cried out, moving my hand to rest on my chest which ached so much.

"Tell me the truth! What was it all about?! "

Jungkook stayed silent, his eyes fixed on the floor and he clenched his jaws . I watched him silently, studying his actions. What was it that he didn't want to tell me ?Even after I asked him? How bad was it?

"I.... It's... "

He sighed

"We were trying to look for a solution after I told them about your dreams concerning me. The witches had advised me not to take your blood for a while. They thought your dreams might  have some meanings. She had said the venom was spreading in your body and the black magic will go by either taking one of us with it"

My eyebrows furrowed at his words. My heartbeat went crazy and I could feel my knees wanting to give in. But I clenched my fist and stood firmly, listening to him

"Today, when I went to the bathroom, my head ached and my nose was bleeding. I didn't want you to be worried so .. . . I told them to get you"

"A-and what about the mating process ? "

I shot back shakily and his breath seemed to hitch in his throat with my question.

"I.... They... They said... "

I glared at him

"They said we had to complete the mating process in order to break it but when they found out about your dream, it turned out I won't survive if I marked you "

I stood there unmoving  , my eyes wide in horror. Everything they said indicates how much of a threat I was to his life and yet, he never told me.

"But Luna, I don't want to loose you too"

My gaze shot to him

"You don't want to loose me? I'm a threat to your life yet you are saying this? ! I can be the death of you! "

My calmness had eventually died down and I was back to being all angry.

"I don't care, as long as I can save you... I don't care I.. If I died "

I let out a disbelieving scoff.

"You don't care? You want me to do it even though I know it's gonna be my fault ? "

He gulped and nodded, his face blank.

"Jungkook you are insane ! "

"Luna"

"No stay where you are, don't you dare come near me "

He stopped in his tracks, heeding to my words and not taking any more step towards me. A pang of guilt was settling in my chest at how defeated I just made him look.

But I ignored it.

"You are selfish "

His head shot up from looking down to look at me

"Wha....? "

"How could you? You want to die and  leave me, you want to do something that makes you comfortable but you don't for a second think of how miserable I am going to be! You want to leave me with me being the reason why I lost you yet you don't pause for a second to think of how I'd feel "

I stated in anger and sadness, crying the words out at him so he will know truly how I felt. He was going to give up his life for me, how will I survive?He dropped his gaze to the floor, staring at it in guilt. It seemed my words had made him realize his fault in all this.

"I'm sorry "

My lips quivered as I stared at him mumbling those words. He was truly going to do it. He looked as though he had made up his mind and that angered me, it angered me so much.

"I ... I hate you for this "

I could see his eyes getting glassy, hurt flashed in them and my knees almost gave out. The way my simple words had hurt him was almost unbearable for me. The guilt was too much for me at the moment.

He stayed silent, his eyes never leaving my figure. I sniffled and wiped my face with my palms,getting ready to leave his damn side. I wasn't going to stay here and hurt him anymore.

I turned from him to walk to the closet, I was going to ask Jin to drive me back to the pack house, I can't stand him.

"Where are you going? "

He sounded broken and scared .

"Stay away from me, I don't want to be here anymore "

I answered stiffly with my back facing him.

"Don't "

In no time, he was holding onto my wrist.

"Let go Jungkook"

I tried to yank my wrist

"Please " 

I bit on my buttom lip to prevent a sob from escaping my mouth, roughly yanking my wrist from him. I took a single step only to feel his arms wrap around my waist.

"Jungkook stop it "

"No "

I didn't know why I was suddenly feeling that way but my body seemed to get heated, I was getting angry without knowing the reason why. I felt so uncomfortable and suffocated with him holding me so I began to  struggle from his grasp, trying to remove his arm from around my waist.

"Jungkook stop it !"

I felt a wave of dizziness engulf me and I was sure if it wasn't for his hold, I'd fall. I started feeling nauseous, everything seemed to have slowed and I spun around swiftly. I didn't know what I had done next but when I came back to my senses, Jungkook was few steps away from me, his hand cupping his face was blood seeped through his fingers .

I gasped in shock, intending to cover my mouth with my hand but my hand was eventually covered in blood, blood that I assumed was his.

"Wha... "

My hand clutched onto my chest as I watched my mate wince in pain. I had clawed him, wait no, I hurt him. Again?

I began to feel dizzy, stumbling back to the wall and sliding down on it.

"J..Jungkoook I..... I"

I started, not able to say anything aside from sobbing .

I couldn't get the words out of me anymore. There was nothing to say, I was dangerous to him, I knew I was a threat to him. I just hurt him, even if it wasn't intentional I still did.

My breathing became rapid, I gasped for breath and pulled my knees to my chest, my body trembling in shock.

I started crying silently, hot tears streaming down my face

"Luna"

Refusing to look at him, my eyes squeezed themselves shut. How did I claw him if my wolf wasn't around at all. Moon wasn't around so how?

I flinched when I felt a hand touch my arm.

"Luna look at me "

His masculine voice commanded and I shook my head, still crying.

"No... Go away, I might hurt you "

He growled.

"No you won't, you didn't hurt me, it's just a small scratch, it has healed now "

I shook my head.

"No go away! "

I scooted away from him to the side, my eyes still shut

"I don't want to, so just look at me"

I felt his hand grab my forearm tightly

"Jungkook I'll only hurt you, why can't you understand that? "

I finally opened my eyes,  to see his face just inches apart from me. He was right, his face was healed but by the blood was still there. I shivered as my eyes met his. He looked desperate and frustrated.

"I won't understand so just stop it "

He gritted out, his eyes pleading with me.

I released a sob and quickly wrapped my arms around his neck, hugging him.

I felt his arms quickly tighten around me, his head resting on mine and he nuzzled his face into my hair.

"This is why I didn't tell you, I was afraid you will ignore me and try to push me away. I was right, you just proved it "

He murmured into my hair and I continued to cry, crying out the guilt I felt, it was too much for me. It was too painful for me. I hurt him so much yet he still resists, wanting to be with me. Even though I'll hurt him, what kind of madness was that? Who does that?

"I'm sorry "

He rubbed my back .

"I'm so sorry Jungkook, I'm so sorry "

I wanted to apologize endlessly for everything. I didn't deserve him, he was too good for me.

My cries got louder.

"I'm so sorry I hurt you "

"Shhhh, it's ok "

His hushed voice whispered into my ears and I shivered as his lips touched my earlobe. Feeling every pleasure strike through my body and settle in the pit of my stomach.

What was I going to do about myself? I was a curse, I was an abomination...

To myself

Everyone around me

And to him. I was hating my life for it.

****

I sat alone on the  couch, staring out through the glassy walls. It was night and the room was dark, I had woken up to a nightmare again and I was thankful I didn't wake Jungkook up. I carefully slid from bed and came to sit on the couch. The sereneness of the forest  was relaxing but not calming enough. Not even the sounds made by the forest animals or the cool wind that blew through the slightly ajar balcony door.

The only source of light was from that of the moon which illuminated through the glass, reflecting on a fixed part in the room.

My mind wasn't settled, it was occupied by miserable thoughts of Jungkook. Since the incident of finding out, my heart hasn't been at ease in any way. I couldn't loose him, because of me. What would I do about it ? He's doing everything to save me and I will do everything to save him.

But what was I going to do?

I squeezed my arms around my legs, hugging my knees to my chest.

I won't allow him to sacrifice himself for me, never... That won't happen.

"Luna"

I jumped in shock, hastily wiping my face of all the tears. From the corner of my eye, I could see him approaching where I was seated but I ignored it until he crouched himself in front of me, his eyes staring into mine with worry.

"What happened? "

I stayed silent, admiring his facial features under the moon's light. His hair was dishevelled but it was hot to see him that way. The fact that he looked sleepy and his voice was drowsy made me stiffle a laugh. I was tempted to run my hands through his soft hair and that's was what I did.

"Nothing "

The way he flinched at my sudden action made the corners of my mouth twitch, almost as if I was going to smile but I couldn't

He leaned into my touch, it was as if I was petting a puppy.

I sat up right from hugging my knees, my legs touching the cold floor. My legs wrapped around his torso and he sat on the ground.

"You look tired "

He nodded, his eyes closed. I didn't  know but it was strange,  as if he was asleep even when he came over to talk to me.

His hands flew to wrap around my waist as he placed his head in my laps.

"Goodnight flower "

A laugh escaped my throat, vibrating both of our bodies.. I stroke his hair as his head rested on my laps.

"Goodnight Kookie"

He didnt reply but since his breathing  was even and his light snores were heard, I assumed he had drifted off.

I wasn't going to let him die because of me, never in a million years. And over my dead body will I loose my mate.

I leaned down to place a kiss on his temple. Smiling, I allowed myself to observe every inch of his face. His sleeping form was just breathtaking. The way his lips parted slightly, those thin lips that I wanted to taste so bad right now. But I knew I couldn't, not wanting to disturb his sleep.

"I love you "

****

"Jungkook I'm bored "

I whined and dropped myself on the floor, pouting.

I didn't know what was coming over me but my body felt uncomfortable. Heat was rising through me, I felt very hot. Beads of sweats were forming on my body from time to time. I have felt strange since morning. Jungkook sighed and stood up from the bed, placing his phone on the bed before walking to me.

He was dressed in joggers and a black v neck  short sleeves shirt.

He sat facing me on the floor, crossing his legs in front of him. I smiled sweetly, my body itching to go closer.

"What do you want to do? Do you want to go out? "

I shook my head, a smug smirk crawling on my lips.

His face showed confusion as I began to crawl towards him.
I held his both shoulders and pushed him back, crawling on top of him.

His eyes we were wide in shock at my actions but I ignored it. My body was heated, I needed him close to me.

"Let's do this "

I was surprised with the kind of tone I spoke with, almost filled with desire. I aimed for his neck and kissed it, trailing kisses down it.

"Luna's what is... "

I cut him off by kissing his cheeks.

He let out a low growl which rumbled through his chest, vibrating both of our bodies.

"Luna what is up with you? "

I whined as his hands gripped my shoulders, trying to push me off him

"Stop it Luna, I don't want you to start this, I won't be able to stop "

"Then don't "

I was acting strange but I didn't care . I wanted him closer to me and my body was feeling uneasy.

I squeaked in shock when he flipped us over abruptly so I was lying underneath him.
His eyes searched my face silently as if looking for something on my face. I stared back at him wide eyed.

"What is wrong with you? "

He growled out, his eyes shifting from red to black.

"I..... I  don't know"

He sighed but suddenly froze, taking a sniff of the air.

"What? "

I looked at him, my heart panicking  at his actions.My wolf stirred inside of me and the heat on my body increastled.

I breathed harshly , gaining Jungkook's attention.

"Your smell has gotten stronger "

His words came out as a growl, almost as if he couldn't control himself.

My wolf stirred inside of me again

"Why are you sweating? "

He placed his palm on my forehead, making me relax under his touch but my wolf wouldn't let me focus.

Moon?

I tried to call for her

Mate! Mate! Mate

Stupid wolf, she didn't even notice me, all she could notice was her mate. I inwardly rolled my eyes at her purring, bruh~~
I have been with him always, she missed a lot.

Shut up Moon, my head aches

I could feel her scowl at me.

A wave of dizziness struck me and I grunted, holding my head.

"Aaah"

My head began to spin

"What is wrong Luna? "

He asked worriedly, helping me to sit up

"I... I don't know "

"My body feels hot, too hot "

"I will call Jin hyung over and... "

He stopped , staring at me wide eyed

"Are you in your heat? "

I stared back at him in shock. Fuck, I'm in my heat. Oh no, not here.

I mentally cursed, getting ready to say something but my stomach flipped as I suddenly felt the need to puke. In no time, I had pushed Jungkoook off and was rushing to the bathroom. I crouched in front of the toilet and just in time for me to throw up all the food in my stomach.

"Are you ok?"

Jungkook appeared beside me, holding my hair up from my face. I nodded and waved him off, silently telling him to leave.

"Just... Go "

I didn't want him to witness me throw up my gut and possibly my w  t hole intestines.

"No, I'm not going anywhere "

He replied stubbornly.

Not having the energy to argue with him, I closed the lid and flashed it , shakily walking to t he sink to rinse my     mouth. I hated this, I hated everytime I go in heat. Even though I had experienced it only once, it was horrible.

All I could feel was plain pain accompanied by heat that settled in my stomach and into my abdomen. I hugged my waist and squeezed it tightly, shakily walking back to the room.

I was going to ignore Jungkook before I did anything stupid but his presence wasn't helping. Returning to the spot where we sat, I laid on the floor, my dress drenched with sweat. I needed something cold and the floor was cold to lie on.

"Luna, are you ok? What should I do? "

Tears brimmed my my eyes at the unbearable ache and heat that I felt.

I looked up at Jungkook towering over me.

"Just make it go away "

I pleaded and his eyes softened.

I sniffled and squeezed my body into a ball, glaring at a pacing Jen from where I laid on the bed. I was angry, I was angry at everyone for dragging Jungkoook away from me earlier.Jungkook was going to make it go when I said it but Jin and the rest ended up barging into the room and forcefully dragging my mate from me.

They had explained that he would be in danger if I let him mark me or complete the mating process but I was in so much pain, I just wanted his touch but they said they  couldn't trust the both of us together not to do anything.

So, I understood but with the pain, I was going to make him  touch me just once but they wouldn't allow it.

Another pain shot through my lower abdomen and I winced, my nails digging into my skin.

"Where is Jungkook? "

Since no male was allowed near me, only Jen was called. She stopped pacing around and turned to me with a sigh.

"Luna, you asked where he is like one minute ago. Like we said, we aren't telling you "

I could feel my wolf struggling to push forward, wanting to hurt someone for not seeing her mate. I felt the same way, I wanted him so badly.

I glared at Jen who sat on the floor unfazed, a smug smirk plastered on her face.

"I want Jungkook"

I growled, my eyes definitely glowing purple. She stared at me in amusement.

"So what? So you both can do the dirty things? "

I swear to Moon goddess, I will rip her heart  if she doesn't stop teasing me.

"Jen please, I just want him to touch me just once, I want to see him "
I was damn serious about wanting to see him because tears escaped my eyes as I pleaded with her. Her eyes softened and she sighed. Pushing herself off the floor, she walked closer to me and sat on the bed.

"Luna, you do want to save him right? If you two meet, you might complete the mating process, I saw it Luna, he will die "

I could feel my heart ready to leap out of my  chest. My wolf and I shrunk back in fear, I couldn't allow that to happen, not at all.

"I... I just want him to touch me, just once "

Jen sighed and picked up the towel, gently wiping my sweaty face and stroking my hair

"I know Luna but do this for Jungkook ok? "

I whimpered but still stayed silent. Everything in me hurts, it's too painful for me. I was  going to  do it for him, heck I will but I just want him to touch me.

"Let's get you in a cold bath ok?! "

Jen squeaked and I sighed

She seemed more excited talking about my bath than I am.

What was I going  to do with this urge to ditch her and go look for Jungkook?

****

"How is she? "

I look to the doorway, spotting Jin standing there with his hands crossed against his chest. It had been three days since  my heat started and I can't handle not seeing Jungkook anymore, I feel like I'll die without him.

"It's not mate "

My wolf whimpered in pain, shrinking back at the fact that Jin wasn't Jungkook. I signed and tightened my hand that clutch onto my stomach.

"She's ok but she hasn't been talking at all, when she does, she only asks of her mate "

Jen replied with a sigh, , walking over to me and resting her hand at the side of my cheek.

I could see the amusement in Jin's eyes, making me want to rip his throat, but  I fought the urge to do so. What was so funny about this? It's my right to see my mate, what they are doing is unfair.

"Oh trust me, we are dealing with the same thing. Jungkook is going crazy too"

I gave him a glare but my eyes softened at they mentioned his name.

"Jungkook "

I mumbled, ignoring the pain throbbing pain I was feeling in my lower part.

"See? I told ya"

Jen whispered, an annoying smirk on her lips.

So Jungkook is still in this mansion, wow.

Let's go find mate now!

Moon purred in delight

Oh we will go and find him, soon my dear, soon

I mentally smirked in satisfaction. My mind couldn't process anything except for the fact that I wanted him to touch me. I was surely going to ditch Jen and go look for him. I had been surviving on his scent but  it has been three fucking days, seventy two fucking hours and his scent is fading in this room. I can only smell Jen to my dislike. It was annoying how I couldn't enjoy his sweet scent again. Not even in the bed covers can I smell him, it was so unsettling.

I was definitely going to ditch Jen today, no scratch that, tonight I was going to look for him and sleep with him.

Ahhhh~~ sleep huh?

I mentally face palmed myself as Moon teased my choice of words

No, not that idiot, I mean sleep as in sleep in bed with him or cuddle. Whatever you want to call it

I groaned in annoyance, blocking her from my thoughts.

I had to put up a plan, I had to pretend to be sleeping because I noticed Jen has been sneaking out, probably to go and see Hoseok whenever she makes sure I was asleep.

So I closed my eyes and faked a light snore, I could feel her shadow fall on my face as she inspected to see if I we as really sleeping . I felt bad doing this to Jen but  if she can see her mate, why can't I ? That is just purely mean and unfair to do this to me so henceforth, I felt no guilt, at least I tried not to.

A moment later, the light was switched off, the door made a low creak when she opened it and I heard it close, the noise barely unnoticed. My eyes fluttered opened, a smug grin appeared on my face this time around.

Bitches, lets kick some asses gurl

I laughed slightly at my Wolf's excitement and sat up with my hand supporting me. I still felt the pain but my determination to see Jungkook was more than that one.

I threw my leg over, planting my feet on the cold floor. My inner self felt all giddy ditching all of them. They have been so mean to me  I wear I'm not regretting whatever I'm doing.

Moon, help me find him

I informed my wolf as I walked down the dimly lit hallway.

I was suspcting one of the guest rooms, or maybe the last guest room of this mansion which was very far. This mansion had about twenty plus bedrooms.

In no time, my senses were enhanced and my eyes glowed. I used my sense of smell but it happened to be the opposite hallway so I turned back, I knew that hallway was where the boys had their rooms, they probably kept him with one of them do they can monitor him.

It seems mate wanted to see us as much as we did so they are keeping a close eye on him.

Moon mumbled in my head and I nodded in agreement. I was wondering which of the boys had my mate under supervision but I sure as hell hoped it wasn't Jin, Namjoon or Yoongi. Heck no, not Yoongi, that guy is scary. But I was sure it was going to be one of them, definitely one of them. Jimin was too clumsy to be trusted with such a task.

I finally stopped at where my wolf  instinct urged me to stop.

Grinning mischievously, I wrapped my hands around the cold metal knob, I was immediately engulfed with Namjoon's scent and finally, my mate's. Damn, my wolf was going crazy. Jungkook was here but I hope Namjoon wasn't.
It was dark and the room was huge, it gave off a masculine vibe rather than Jimin's. I could tell even in the dark that it was huge .

"Hyung, are you back from your late night snack? "

A smile quickly made it's way on my lips, I was a damn lucky girl that Namjoon was out.

Mate  , mate mate

"Hyung? "

His beautiful voice called again and my toes curled in excitement, I wanted him so bad.

"J-Jungkook"

I could hear him move on the huge bed he was lying on.

"Luna? "

His tone laced with confusion as he finally approached me.

I quickly rushed to him and threw my arms around him.

"I missed you "

I was crying, my body relaxing and the pain instantly vanishing at his touch. His arms wrapped around me causing my wolf and I melted into his touch.

He nuzzled his face into my neck, inhaling my scent

"Fuck, I thought I was going to die without you "

I bit my button lip in excitement. He was close to me but I wanted him more close. I wanted him closer.

"How did you get here? "

He pulled away, his forehead resting on mine. I grinned, enjoying his minty breath that fanned my lips.

"I'm a bad ass you know "

His chest rumbled with laughter at my cockiness.

"I know "

He replied, chuckling

"I couldn't stay without you anymore, I wanted you to touch me "

My reply was sheepish, making him chuckle again as he tugged my hair from my face.

"I felt the same way "
Damn, that was seductive

"Jungkook "

"Mm? "

He replied with a hum, his hand cupping my face and his thumb rubbing my cheeks.

I melted into his touch, my wolf struggling to push forward but I couldn't allow Moon to take over, she will act stupidly.

My eyes were glowering brightly as my urges pushed me to do something. Without thinking twice, I crushed my lips on his, my hand making its way into his hair. The kiss was harsh but I sure as hel didn't care. The usual fireworks exploded between us and I felt as though I was in cloud nine.

Jungkook grabbed the nape of my neck, deepening the kiss as his tongue slid into mine. It was damn magical and every pain in my body was replaced with pleasure, the heat replaced by a certain coolness.

He rubbed my side with his other hand and I grabbed his wrist with my left hand, leading his hand to rest on my waist. Tingles shot through every part of my body, I mentally cursed them for no it allowing us to do this sooner, it was so fun.

A startled squeal left my mouth when he used his vampire speed to push me to the wall  , my back harshly colliding with it. He pressed himself against me and grunted in satisfaction as he kissed me.

It was just what I needed, my wolf and I purred in delight. It felt so refreshing, it felt too good. Even though my lungs burned for oxygen, I honestly didn't care.

"Namjoon hyung might be here any moment "

He whispered against my lips, his voice raspy.

"I don't care "

I shot back sassily as Jungkook let out a laugh, pecking my lips.

"You are so stubborn Luna"

He chuckled

"That's why you love me "

I swear this wasn't me, it was my wolf who replied but I was going to say it anyways. Jungkook let our another laugh, shaking his head .

"Yeah "

He replied and I felt another shooting pain. I winced and clutched onto the part, making Jungkook look at me worriedly

"Are you ok? "

I bit my lower my lip, shaking my head a no.

Tell him to do it Luna, let him complete the mating process, I'm dying for him

This bitch wolf.It  sucks to have a horny bitch like Moon as a wolf

Hey, every wolf is horny

I rolled my eyes at her. I wasn't going to ask him to complete it, I didn't want to hurt him

"Just touch me "

I could feel his arms snake around me and pull me closer to him.

But before anything could happen, my heartbeat picked it's pace whiles my shoulder  burned.

I squirmed slightly against him and when he relised it, he pulled away to look at me, alarmed.

. "What's it? "

"Ahh! "

I cried in pain and pushed him off slightly, my hand flying to check my curse symbol which looked as if it was burning. The room had a similar balcony . I looked outside to see the Moon had turned crimson

Crimson?

Does crimson moon even exist?

"Aaah"

A certain pull was attracting me towards the Moon's light which wasn't the normal one but crimson.

I shakily walked to it, clutching onto my burning curse mark.

"Luna where are you... "

I ignored him, my mind was filled with strange thoughts, I wasn't myself. I stood under the crimson light illuminated by the moon and that instant, my mark's burning intensified . The glowing became brighter. I could hear Jungook's calling of my name very distant. I cried in pain and fell to my knees, screaming as I was engulfed everything a certain light stuck me. Moon howled in pain

"Owch shit! "

I didn't know but my whole body was on fire, everything in me was on fire. Jungkook couldn't get close to me because it felt as though hot rays were emitting around me. I screamed, tears streaming down my face as I struggled on the floor, breathless.

What was happening? What was happening?

My whole body was burning, it was as if I was standing close to the sun for and I was engulfed in its hot rays.

I could hear voices in the background, I could hear shouts but I didn't focus, I couldn't focus. Due to the pain, the voices mixed with my screams of agony.

It felt like an eternity untilsomething caught my attention. I looked at my shoulder whiles breathing harshly to see the glowing curse mark fading, it was vanishing slowly. I watched in utter horror and surprise as it faded, completely vanishing from my skin. My skin was clear, there was nothing, not any trace of it. I let out a sob, my body soaked in sweats .

It was gone!

It was finally gone !

How?

I was exhausted, too exhausted to think. The light around me dimmed until it was completely gone, the normal darkness in the room finally taking its place. I could feel my bones cracking and popping as I shifted into my wolf,ripping the shirt I was wearing,wolf whimpers filled the atmosphere. I was going to be naked but that was the last thing I cared about.
I finally fell on my side, my wolfs body sprawled out on the cold floor . The room was, silent and slowly my eyes grew heavy, I was slipping away, slipping into darkness.

"Luna "

I felt moon retreating retreating, shift in back into my human form. Warmth engulfed me when someone threw a Janet around me, making me relax.

Tingles shoot through my arm as a hand gripped onto them, lifting me into their laps. My eyes remained shut, I couldn't pry them opened, every thing in me hurt, the burning was still prominent but it was slowly easing within me. I was slipping into darkness and the last thing I heard was Jungkook's distant 'are you ok ' before I allowed myself to drift into complete oblivion.

I hoped I would wake up again, at least so I could be with him.

Hmm, am I the only reader confused 😕🤔 here? Author! Whyyy?!

Ok ok enough with the drama. *clears throat *
I'll end this ff in two more chapters ok but dun worry, the sequel book will follow. Let's wait to see what happens ook?!

DYNAMITE OOOOOOOOOOO! 👯🕺💃👯‍♂️🤣🤣

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 3.8K 42
COMPLETE Suga fanfic "Will you be mine?" "You won't like me at all, besides you've been nothing but rude to me" "Don't be stupid, I've always liked y...
27.9K 1.4K 23
[BloodSuckers 2] "Our past selves kept bugging us to not let the same fate happen to her. We need you."
18.2K 2.1K 33
"Give me a glass of water" "What the hell are you doing ... I asked for noodles not pasta" "You just poured the water on my bed sheet .... Have you g...
286 9 7
"it's rather absurd ain't it? we spend so many nights thinking whether what we're doing is a sin or if it's pure?" "you say that! but how can i forg...