Asshole✓ || P•JM

By kakiaa_

❝Fucking Park Jimin...❞ I cursed under my breath. ❝Now is that an insult or something on your bucket list?❞ [... More

Dickhead's Proposal | 1
Talent: Lying | 2
Friendship? | 3
Nevermind | 4
Consequences | 5
Habits | 6
No Thank You | 7
Sorry | 8
Wedding | 9
𝒫𝒶𝓇𝓀 Yeseul | 10
Ugh | 12
Dumbass | 13
Misunderstanding | 14
Oh Fuck | 15
Beach? Bitch? | 16
Changes | 17
Bonding | 18
Shit | 19
Fine then | 20
Back and Forth | 21
Stupid Picture | 22
What? | 23
Idiot | 24
Our Mum | 25
I Love You | 26
Downhill | 27
Moving On | 28
Happy Endings | 29

Priorities | 11

22.3K 986 425
By kakiaa_

Jimin POV

I was so glad when Seulgi noona called, I knew she'd understand. She's adorable but mature enough to understand my intentions. She's realised I only tried to avoid marrying a complete stranger. An understanding woman is crucial in a healthy relationship.

"Jimin-ah, if it's possible... could I see you right now?" She asked over the phone. "Now?" I asked confused, looking at a Yeseul who was already pouring me a drink.

"Yeah, I miss you, and, I shouldn't have stormed out that day and I'm still going to feel sorry until I meet you. So I'll pull up do your dorms ok-"

"No no, it's ok. I'll drive to your apartment," I said, ending the call. I got up and wore my shoes, not making eye contact with Yeseul.

"Where are you going? You're the one who offered me a drink," she said.

"I did that because I didn't have anyone else to pass time with. But now I've found someone so, uh, I'll get going," I left her dumbfounded alone in that room.

I drove to Seulgi's apartment, holding an umbrella to hide my face more than my mask already did. She opened the door and practically jumped on me, greeting me with a teddy bear hug. I chuckled and tightly hugged her back, carrying her inside while shutting the door with my foot.

"Baby I'm so sorry for that day, I completely forgot about the situation with your parents," she told me.

"I'm sorry too. I should've been the one to inform you about the marriage with Yeseul. After a month I'll be free of my parents and Yeseul since her contract ends. I swear it feels like I've hit the lotto." I smiled. She pulled out some soju bottles and put them on the table.

"It's been ages since we got drunk," she cheekily smiled, handing me a bottle. One thing led to another and the next thing I knew, I woke up at the same table 9 hours later.

Seulgi laid completely wasted next to me making me smile looking down at her.

The smile disappeared after I started feeling my intense headache.

"Ah... OH SHIT." I looked at the time and it was already 8:30am, I quickly got up and ran to my car, speeding to get to the villa even though I still felt dizzy from all the drinks.

I walked up the stairs to see Yeseul running with a pillow in hand, half asleep since her eyes were literally shut and she was finding her way around with her hands.

I could see her open my room door, I followed behind her to see her jump onto my bed and fall right back asleep. I remembered telling her to come to my room before 9am, and she really did, while being half asleep.

Unconsciously a smile escaped my lips, I took off my jacket and shoes. Laying on the opposite side of the bed. I glanced at Yeseul again, lips slightly parted, face literally glowing because of the sunlight peeking through the curtains, and her hair falling onto her cheeks-

Ew.

Am I.

Admiring her?

I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard footsteps, my parents had arrived. I shuffled closer to Yeseul, caressing her cheek to create a scene.

"GOODMORNING-"

"Shush." I hushed them, informing them with my eyes that Yeseul was still sleeping. They silently squealed at the sight, walking out the room. I removed my hand off of her baby soft skin, about to get up before I noticed something.

Her eyes. They're... puffy.

Like she's cried all night long.

Did she hear bad news from the doctors? Did she just cry because she was in her feelings after getting drunk?

*insert dramatic gasp*

Did she cry because I left her for Seulgi?

Yeseul POV

My eyes fluttered open for the second time, I groaned before getting up to shower. I dried myself off with a towel, wrapping it around me, forgetting I wasn't at home.

Jimin sat on his bed directly in front of the bathroom, lifting his head to glance at the open door. At me. We kept eye contact for about 5 seconds, just blankly staring at each other.

I was so embarrassed I froze, unable to run back inside the bathroom. He calmly got up and walked towards his closet, pulling out something. He walked towards me shoving one of his outfits in my hands, going back to sit down on the bed.

"Aren't. You. Going. To. Leave?" I questioned.

"You're not worth watching don't worry." He rudely told me. This motherfuc- I took a deep breath, turning around to go back in the bathroom. I changed and walked back out to see he was gone. I tightened the waist since mine was smaller than his, and tucked in the top.

Hm, his clothes look good. On me.

I walked out the room, down the stairs into the kitchen. His parents were cooking something, while Jimin sat on the counter uselessly.

"Good morning," I greeted them with a bow.

"I'm sorry, my attire isn't the best right now." I said, worried that I wasn't wearing something fancy enough in front of them. They are the parents of a global superstar.

"Honey, we don't expect you to wear something amazingly formal first thing in the morning," they chuckled. Jimin wouldn't even spare me a glance, all the niceness really was only for yesterday.

I jumped onto the counter next to him, he hopped off as soon as I sat down. What the fuck is wrong with him? Aren't we supposed to act like a couple in front of his parents? He headed into the living room, so I followed after him for answers.

"Why are you acting so weird?" I asked.

"I'm not."

"Yes you are. You were the one who told me to act all lovey-dovey in front of your parents, you can't just ignore me the day after our wedding. To put it simply, they think we had sex last night, and if you act like that they'll think that I'm bad in bed-" I covered my mouth, ah I've gotten too comfortable with my words.

"What?"

"Kids! Breakfasts ready!"  I heard Mr Park yell, making me brush off whatever I was going to say. We walked into the dining room, it had an extremely long table as if Jimin would even have anyone over.

All the freshly made dishes filled the room with a homely scent. Me and Jimin sat together while his parents sat in front of us.

"It's been since we've had breakfast together, with us is the states for most of the year and Jimin with his idol work." His mother pouted.

"Well, this month should be a blessing for you guys- us, it should be a blessing for us. Jimin's cleared his schedule for the month you're here." I told her, waiting for the elders to start eating first since it would disrespectful for me to begin before them.

"That's great. The first month of marriage is so important for newlyweds, you can literally do fun things everyday, right wifey." Mr Park nudged his wife with a wink. Ah this family and their dirty talk.

Jimin still hadn't opened his mouth, I'm used to him not talking to me unless he needs me, it's been 5 years already. But for someone who snaps into this perfect man around others, his current self makes me wonder what the hell happened.

"Since we're all free we should plan things to do as a family. At the end of the month your father and I have to return to business, and you know how hard it is to return, after all how long can we leave the company to the workers..." Jimin's mother complained, starting to eat.

"What should we do first?" I asked, taking a spoonful of rice.

"Actually, I've decided what you guys should do first."

"Hm? Us?"

"Yes, you guys will go for a trip wherever you decide for a week. And then when you come back we'll decide what to do together," Mrs Park replied.

"What are you talking about mum? We'll travel together." Jimin finally spoke up, his tone weirdly tired. Did he get wasted last night with Seulgi unnie or something?

"Jimin you're one weird kid, who takes their parents on a honeymoon?" His mum simply said, I almost agreed until I choked on my own food.

A honeymoon?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56 1 1
"what does that have to do with us getting married?" "it feels like i'm next," yoongi sighed. "why not get it over with? i like you enough. plus, you...
157K 5.6K 26
• husband a married man considered in relation to his spouse, or groom "what do you mean I'm getting married?!" - top!jjk bottom!kth
12.7K 984 45
It's easy to look at love and and admire it. You'd dreamt about it your whole life, but nothing could have prepared you for the side effects of it, f...
224K 10.9K 40
❝ What's the meaning of life? ❞ ❝ Why are you asking me? Just Google it or something. ❞ ❝ If Google knew it I wouldn't be asking now would I? ❞ Wh...