TAILS ━ FIVE HARGREEVES

By funkyenderboy

TAILS βͺ season two ❫ // 1960's slang for the word 'shadow' COMPLETE five hargreeves x fem!reader written b... More

π“π€πˆπ‹π’
𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓
ππ‘πŽπ‹πŽπ†π”π„
πŽππ„
π“π–πŽ
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
π…πˆπ•π„
π’πˆπ—
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
π„πˆπ†π‡π“
ππˆππ„
𝐓𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄
π€π”π“π‡πŽπ‘'𝐒 ππŽπ“π„
π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π„π„π
π…πŽπ”π‘π“π„π„π
π…πˆπ…π“π„π„π
π€π”π“π‡πŽπ‘'𝐒 ππŽπ“π„
π’πˆπ—π“π„π„π
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
π„πˆπ†π‡π“π„π„π
ππˆππ„π“π„π„π
π“π–π„ππ“π˜
π€π”π“π‡πŽπ‘'𝐒 ππŽπ“π„ (PLEASE READ)
π“π–π„ππ“π˜ πŽππ„
π€π”π“π‡πŽπ‘'𝐒 ππŽπ“π„
𝐐 & 𝐀
𝐓𝐇𝐄 π’π‡π€πƒπŽπ– 𝐀𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐓

π…πŽπ”π‘

28.6K 742 939
By funkyenderboy

—𝘽𝘼𝙏𝙈𝘼𝙉!

❛❛ 𝙈𝙊𝙍𝙀 𝙄𝙈𝙋𝙊𝙍𝙏𝘼𝙉𝙏𝙇𝙔, 𝙒𝙃𝘼𝙏 𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙋𝙀𝙉𝙀𝘿 𝙏𝙊 𝙔𝙊𝙐𝙍 𝙃𝘼𝙄𝙍? ❜❜

~  ☂︎︎  ~

𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀 𝙇𝙀𝘿 𝙈𝙀 to a building with a sign reading "Morty's Television: AM/FM Radio." We walked into the alleyway where Luther and I landed a year ago. "Why are we here?" I asked. "I stumbled across someone and he's been assisting me in finding the rest of our family." I nodded as he led me inside.

It was a fairly large place, a few random items scattered here and there, but overall fairly clean. We went upstairs where I saw a man hunched over a table, examining something closely. "Elliot!"

The man turned around and pulled out a weapon when he spotted me. "Who are you?" He turned to Five. "Who is she?" Elliot, I presumed, asked Five at a lower volume. I easily knocked the small knife out of his hands and stuck out my arm.

"I'm (Y/N)." He shook it cautiously. "Don't worry, I'm here to help." He studied me for a few more moments. "Wait, I know you!! Arrival Number Three!" It was then I noticed the board over his desk. There were multiple pictures of all of our siblings when we first landed. "Yes! It was you with the big, sad one!" I looked to him with confusion. "Big, sad one? I can only assume you're referring to Luther."

"Yes, he is. He's been taking pictures of the rest of our family since they arrived." My mind flashed back to the moment we landed and the dull light and click I saw from the roof. "You were the man on the roof?" He nodded vigorously. "Yeah, I thought I was a little more discreet, but I guess not."

Five picked one of the images up. "Elliot, did you develop these photos yourself?" He asked.

"Of course. Can't exactly drop that stuff off at the neighborhood Fotomat. Government has eyes everywhere."

"I didn't see a darkroom," I added, looking around the building. "Yeah, I converted the hallway closet." The was a squealing feedback from the item Elliot was toying with.

Five pulled out the footage from his pocket and quickly crossed out the date. "Can you develop this?"

He handed Elliot the box and he examined it closely. "Huh. 'Frankel Footage.' Friends of yours?" Five smiled sarcastically. "Cousins on my robot mother's side. Can you do it or not?" Elliot looked at the footage again. "Sure I can."

"How long?"

"Well, I mean, I'm running low on acetic acid. Beeker's Cameras is open today, but it's two hours away. I mean, I'd have to take the bus. On the other hand, Gibson's is only ten blocks away, but I gotta cut thought the park, and there's pigeons-"

"Elliot!" Five shouted, interrupting his rant.

"It's like five, maybe six hours..."

Elliot trailed off. "Attention all units." I turned my head to a radio on Elliot's table. "We have a code 3-15 at the Holbrook Sanitarium," the cop repeated.

"What's a code 3-15?"

"Fugitives on the run," I responded. Five looked at me, a little surprised. "What? I lived under a gangster's roof, I've learned some things," I scoffed. "Twenty-five patients still at large. Many are considered armed and dangerous," the man over the radio stated.

"Oh, Diego."

I whipped around to Five. "Diego? He was in a mental hospital?" I asked. "It's a bit of a long story, I'll tell you on the way." Elliot looked between us, confused. "Oh, who's Diego?" Five thought on that for a moment.

"Imagine Batman, then aim lower."

The chatter on the radio continued. "You get started on that film." Five turned to me. "We'll be back as soon as we can." And with that, we both teleported away.

~  ☂︎︎  ~

"𝘼𝙇𝙇 𝙍𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏, here's the plan. Oswald finishes his shift at 4:30 p.m. Once he walks through those doors, we force him into the front seat."

"I'm in the front seat."

Diego sighed as he explained his plan to Lila. "Okay, fine. In the back seat," he continued, "You're gonna pin his arms, I'm gonna cut off his trigger finger and tell him he has 24 hours to exit Dallas."

Lila rolled her eyes. "That's your plan?" She asked. "You got a problem with it?" Diego responded. "Hell, why don't we just kill him?" Lila proposed. "What?"

"I mean, you think he's gonna shoot the president, right?"

"Right."

"Fine," Lila said, "So we kill him. Put a bullet between his eyes. Problem solved," she stated. "Oh no no, we're not going to kill a man before he's committed a crime," Diego protested. "That's stupid," she replied. Diego looked at her, shocked. "Excuse me?"

"In fact, your whole plan is stupid. What, chopping off a guy's finger?"

"No, it's not just any finger," Diego lowered his voice, "It's his trigger finger, all right? You can't shoot a gun without a trigger finger."

"What if he's ambidextrous?"

Diego was at a loss for words. This was the best plan he could think of without actually having to kill Oswald. "How do you get through a day?" Lila asked. "Get out. I can do this on my own," he responded, done with her doubts. "Dr. Moncton was right, this hero complex is no joke."

"That is not what this is about," Diego protested. "Of course it is. Y-You want to prove to Daddy that you're a big success."

"No, you don't know anything about me," Diego glared at her. "I know everything about you. You...You are an open book written for very dumb children."

"I am not trying to be a hero, okay?" He said haltingly. At this moment, Five and I appeared in the backseat of the car. "Then why are you doing this?" The unknown woman asked.

"Because he is an idiot."

The woman jumped seeing that me and Five suddenly sitting behind them. "Who the hell are you?" She asked, startled by our presence. "Hi. I'm his loving brother," Five said, smiling. "Who left me to rot in the nuthouse," Diego muttered. "To protect you from yourself." The woman looked between them. "That's quite sweet." She turned to me. "And you?"

I smiled like Five. "I'm his sister, I also try to prevent him from doing stupid things."

"Nice to see you too, (Y/N)," Diego rolled his eyes. I viewed his appearance. "What happened to you? More importantly, what happened to your hair?" He shook his head. "It's been a long two months." The woman nodded carefully. "Nice family."

"Okay, all of you, out," Diego said, urging us to leave. Five grabbed him. "Lose the crazy lady and come with us." I nudged Diego. "We have important business." He stayed in his seat. "I'm not going anywhere with you two."

I tapped Five's shoulder when I noticed a cop outside. "Okay, fine." He leaned out the window and shouted. "Officer!"

"Hey!" Diego said, pulling Five away from the window. "What are you doing?" I leaned back. "We heard there was a reward out for you two." Diego and I stared down each other. "She's lying," the woman said. Diego glared at me a few more moments. "She's not. Fine. I'll go with you."

"What about me?" The woman asked. "And I'm brining the crazy lady." I nodded at Five. "That's fine. What's your name?" She smiled at me.

"Lila, Lila Pitts."

~  ☂︎︎  ~

𝘽𝘼𝘾𝙆 𝘼𝙏 𝙀𝙇𝙇𝙄𝙊𝙏'𝙎, we were greeted with a rifle to the face. "Where did you get the film?" He demanded. "The Frankel Footage. The truth this time." Diego looked at the two of us, confused. "You know this lunatic?" He asked us. Five sighed. "New acquaintance. He's harmless," he replied. "Are you sure about that?" Lila asked. Elliot continued to point the gun between us. "Are you or are you not an enemy of the people?" We exchanged glances.

"Such an open-ended question, yeah."

"Really depends on the people."

"I honestly don't even know."

Our responses overlapped with each other. It really was an unanswerable question. "You move one more muscle, I will blow your brains out." I sighed deeply. "You two want to take this or should I?" Diego asked. We looked at each other. "No, we got him."

"Hey, Lila..."

And while Elliot was distracted by this, Five and I teleported to him. Five grabbed Elliot's gun before it fired a round into the ceiling. I held him back while Diego disarmed him. The round clattered to the floor.

"What the hell just happened?"

~  ☂︎︎  ~

"𝙄𝙎 𝙄𝙏 𝙊𝙉?"

"I don't know."

"What do you mean? There's an on button. Just- There's something over that jigga-ma-thing, whatever."

"I hit the jigga-ma-thing."

"Ok, well, just- Give it to me. I know how to do this."

"All right, here. Here. Hurry up."

"Ok, all right, let's see..."

The chatter continued in the background as we watched the so-called "Frankel Footage." It was a video of a very nice old couple. "They're so cute," Lila noted. "I love old couples." We were giving a tied-up Elliot a little pedicure as he struggled. "I know right? They're so adorable," I agreed. "I'm always so proud of them for not murdering each other."

"Why are we watching this?" Diego asked, clearly annoyed at having to sit through this. Or maybe sit through the comments Lila and I were making. "Shush." The couple continued to fiddle with the camera. "Yeah. I...I'm Dan Frankel. And-"

"I'm Edna Frankel."

"-Edna Frankel. We are in Dallas, Texas, to see the president. Today's date is November 22, 1963."

"Well, that's six days from now," Lila said. "Holy shit," Diego said, moving closer to the screen, "This is it. The grassy knoll. Kennedy's about to get shot. How do you have this?"

"Hazel died to get me this footage. It must be the key to stopping doomsday," Five responded. "Hazel?" Diego questioned. "Long story."

"What's doomsday?"

"Longer story," I replied. "What exactly did he say to you?" Diego asked. "Well, he was killed before he could explain. But whatever he wanted us to see, it's on this file."

"This is very exciting," Dan said from the film. Suddenly, gunshots were heard. People began to scream in terror. "Oh my god!" He shouted in surprise. The film got very shaky as he ran.

"Oswald," Diego muttered. "The president!" Dan yelled. The screams continued with the film. It seemed like Five and I noticed at the same time. "Oh no." I went up to the projector and rewinded the film a few seconds. "This can't be." Diego walked up beside us, staring at the film. "Okay, you gonna fill me in now, guys? What the hell is this shit we're watching?" Lila asked. Kind of ignoring her, we examined closer. "No, that's impossible."

When we looked closer, you could see a man on the grass, a man with an umbrella. "Clearly, it's not." The man with the open umbrella had to be him. "What is it?" Elliot asked, his voice muffled my the gag we put in his mouth. The three of us turned to each other.

"Dad."

—𝘼𝙐𝙏𝙃𝙊𝙍'𝙎 𝙉𝙊𝙏𝙀!
I'm not saying I love Lila,
but I am also saying I
love Lila. What a great day
to be a bisexual. Hope y'all
enjoyed. I honestly don't
have an update schedule.
This is really just going
to be updating when
I feel like it. So. See ya
-AJ

QOTD: What's something you've picked up since quarantine started?

AOTD: I didn't really pick it up, but I have been drawing a lot more. I'm super happy with the way they've been turning out

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 26 12
"𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐭𝐑𝐚𝐭 𝐒'𝐦 𝐬𝐒π₯𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐒 𝐑𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐑𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐚𝐲" ~πΈπ‘šπ‘–π‘™π‘¦ β„Žπ‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘”π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘’π‘£π‘’π‘  "𝐨𝐑 οΏ½...
218K 6.4K 46
ೃ༄ π’πŽπ”π‹ π‘πˆπππ„π‘ π–¦Ή πŸ·βš”οΈ β€ΉπŸΉ γ€Œπ˜π˜π˜π˜Œ π˜π˜ˆπ˜™π˜Žπ˜™π˜Œπ˜Œπ˜π˜Œπ˜š 」 β ‚β β ˆβ ‚β „β „β ‚β β β ‚β „β „β ‚β β β ‚ 𝐒𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑 - two (very grumpy and old) divorcees try...
70K 1.8K 29
π’“π’†π’—π’†π’“π’Šπ’† ━━ (n.) a state of being pleasantly lost in one's thoughts, ❛ a daydream ❜ π’Šπ’ π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ ━ after saving the world in 1963...
343K 5.5K 34
Basically the title [REQUESTS ARE CLOSED]