AMBW

By lupitas_angel

These stories contain mature themes that may not be suitable for all viewers. None of the characters action i... More

🥀Jung Hoseok ~ JHope🥀
🥀Park Jeong-su ~ Leeteuk🥀
🥀 Gong Ji-Cheol 🥀
🥀Doh Kyung-soo🥀
🥀Yuta Nakamoto🥀
🥀Kim Dong-Hee🥀

🥀 Choi Woo Shik 🥀

7.5K 119 36
By lupitas_angel

🥀~ Against the door?

Disclaimer 🥀: Stranger minus the danger, he's 22 in this story, virgin girl, unprotected sex.

The sun was beating down on me as I walked up the steps to the apartment building that I lived in. I was carrying so many bags from today's shopping trip with my friend, that when I got to the door I stopped in confusion of how I was going to open it. Then he appeared, a man about my age, wearing jeans and a black tshirt. I recognized him and smiled.

"Thanks," I said, balancing my bags and walking through the open door.

"No problem," He said, walking besides me to the elevator door. "Do you want some help?"

"That would be great!" I said cheerfully.

As he grabbed a few bags, he commented, "So, shopping spree?"

"Ah, yes. My friend decided that I was in need of more close."

"Really?" He said, with a smile. "Is she coming with more bags?"

"Oh no," I say, missing his smile at that bit of news, "She just dropped me off and drove off. She really needs to learn how to help with the carrying."

I smile and look back up at him, noticing for the first time that he is a few inches taller then me.

Once in the elevator, I press the sixth floor button.

"Where do you live?" I ask. "You are about to see my place."

"Ninth floor, room 9D. Have you been here long?"

"Yeah," I say. "Moved to Korea when I was 18. Been living on my own sense. Just turned 21 about a month ago."

He smiled, "21 is a good year. Had a blast at the party my friends threw for me last year. But glad I wont have to worry about your father or mother questioning me when I carry your bags in."

I laugh with him, thinking that it is all a joke.

The elevator door opens, and I exit first, leading the way to my apartment, 6C.

I walk up to my door, and pull my keys out of my bag, and as I drag my eyes up from my purse, I noticed his crotch, and how tented it looked. I snapped my head up and turn to my door. I put my key into the door, but he noticed I looked and that I was trying to hide. I could hear him chuckle quietly.

He grabs the door as I open it and pushes himself closer to me, and I can feel the heat coming off of him. I hurry into the dark room and he follows me.

"You... you can put those bags on the couch," I say, turning the lights on.

"Really? I thought I was meant to put them on your bed." He smiles at me, not making it clear if it is a joke or not, but I shrug it off.

"You're funny," I say, turning away. I hoped that he was joking, but at the same time I was getting excited.

As he put the bag on my couch, I headed into the kitchen.

"Want anything to drink?" I call out.

He turns in time to see me walking away into my kitchen. He sees my dark green knee length skirt, my light green tank top, and the black strap to my bra showing.

"What are you having to drink?" He asks, as he follows me into the kitchen.

"I am not sure. I have some beer, juice, and water?"

I start looking into the fridge, bending over. I don't notice him approaching until he was right behind me. I was still trying to look for something to drink when he whisper.

"Hard to think about a drink right now, isn't it neighbor?"

I freeze, not used to any male being this near to me. I am not sure what to do, or what I am feeling. But I do know that it isn't a bad feeling, it is exciting, but a little scary. I stand up straight when I feel his hands touch my waist.

I am still facing the fridge when one of his hands leaves my waist and closes then door. The hand goes back to me waist and slowly turns me around.

I notice that there is little space between him and myself and the fridge.

"Won't I be offered anything else besides a drink?" He smiles, as his fingers slide up under the hem of my tank top, brushing at the sensitive brown skin.

My skin tingles with excitement and I moan very softly at his touch, I try to hide it, but he hears it. He moves even closer, and I back up right onto the fridge door. He presses his body into mine, and I can feel how solid his body is, and how hard his dick is under his clothes.

"It is a good thing I didn't put your bags on your bed now, isn't it?" He whispers, his lips just over mine, staring into my eyes.

"You know," I start to say, but my voice cracks and I stop. One of his hands has made its way to my neck and he slowly grinds into me.

I moan out and I lick my lips, not fully knowing what I am doing, just going along with my body. He pulls me into a kiss, his body fully crushing me into the refrigerator. I shake slightly from the intensity of the kiss, but moan all the same.

"I've never been touched this way before." I say, after he pulls away.

He smiled at me, his fingers grabbing the hem of my tank top and pulling it up and off, exposing the soft color of my skin and my black bra. My top dropped next to my feet, before he placed his hands under my ass and lifted me up so I could wrap my legs around his waist. We moved away from the refrigerator, and I found my ass slamming into the counter by the sink. His fingers were at the hooks on my bra as his mouth kissed down my neck to the top of my breast as he pulled my bra off.

My head shot back, and my legs squeezed him in closer to me as his mouth took a nipple and his palm landed on the other one. Soon his hand and mouth switched nipples while his other hand went down to my knee and slid up my thigh until he hit my underwear.

He pulled his head up to stare into my eyes as he rubbed me through my underwear, smirking when he hit my clit. My head rolled back as my hands braced on the counter behind me to support my shaking body. He played with my clit, going faster and faster until my body shook and I screamed out a moan, only to have in drowned out into his mouth.

I fell backwards, resting on the counter as I tried to calm my breathing down. But soon I head a zipper unzipping and I looked up and saw that he had taken off his shirt and was pulling his pants down, along with his underwear. He smiled at me before pulling me up and picking me up. I had to wrap my legs around his waist to not fall to the ground, and I could feel his dick poking me.

"Room?" He asked his voice filled with lust.

"Down the hallway, last door on the right."

He nodded before starting to walk down the hallway. As he moved, his mouth was on my neck and I was moaning again. I soon slammed into my bedroom door, and found myself looking down at him. A sudden realization came over me.

"We don't even know each others names."

"Do they matter right now?"

I shook my head and clung to him as I heard something crinkle below me. I looked down to my side and saw that he was pulling a condom out of its wrapper.

"Against...against... against the door?"

He smirked as he put the condom on with one hand and rearranged me. I braced myself for him, but still cried out with pain when he slid in. He moaned so loud and shuttered.

"You are so tight... God, you feel so good." He looked up at me and smiled, "everything is going to feel good soon, I promise. I will go slow."

I nodded, trying to ignore the pain, and the small amount of wetness starting to run down my leg. I cried out when he started moving, holding me and moving me with him against the door. It took a while but soon the pain went away and all I could feel was the growing warmth inside me.

My nails dug into his back and I started picking up on his rhythm and was moving myself against the door. I moaned out with him as he groaned and grunted. My body felt on fire and soon I felt him going harder and faster until I came and soon he came after me. Our bodies shook and I leaned back into the door for support as he leaned onto me.

Soon he was pulling me away from the door and I laid my head on his shoulder. I heard the door open and soon found myself being laid on my bed. I looked up at him as he hovered over me. With his hands and forearms lying on the mattress as support, he started to kiss me again. He started making his way down to my chest and he worked on my nipples for a while before his tongue went lower down my body, making me gasp.

My fingers dug into my bed as his tongue and teeth played with my clit. My eyes rolled back in my head and I arched my back, as he drove two fingers into me fast, pumping hard. I screamed out as I came, but he kept going, all through my orgasm, making me feel like I was going to die from the pleasure that was coursing through me.

He pulled his fingers out and climbed over me. I started up at his in disbelief. I couldn't believe that he thought I could handle more, but he just smirked down at me as he entered me. I cried out, he felt bigger then before and he felt different. I realized that he had a different condom on, and before I could start to wonder when he had put it on, he was moving, thrusting in and out.

My world started to spasm in colors. The pleasure from the condom was new and stars filled my vision as his hand started to rub my clit as he continued to thrust into me. I screamed out at the intensity of my orgasm, and that he kept going until he pushed hard into me as he came. He collapsed over me, and after our breathing calmed he smiled at me.

"I'm Woo shik (k is silent...)Nice to meet you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45K 617 24
This one's for my melanin girlies, There are a lot more to come, but I'm starting off slow. Enjoy❤️
232 37 12
DISCLAIMER ⚠️ this book will trigger some readings if you are trigger by these titles please don't click on it abusive violence Sexual Themes ps...
24.5K 849 49
{this book is so bad plz read one of my other stories} 🚫 Mature themes.
456K 9.5K 62
Ambw oneshots, imagines and scenarios. •sexual content, read with caution.•