Dangerously Toxic ✔

By _QUERENC1A_

A powerful girl gang, the second most powerful gang in the world. Their vicious. They are heartless. Independ... More

~Cast~
|The Gang Logos|
|Chapter 1|
|Chapter 2|
|Chapter 3|
| Chapter 4 |
|Chapter 5|
|Chapter 6|
|Chapter 7|
|Chapter 8|
|Chapter 9|
|Chapter 10|
|Chapter 11|
| Chapter 12 |
|Chapter 13|
| Chapter 14 |
|Chapter 15|
| Chapter 16 |
|Chapter 17|
| Chapter 18 |
|Chapter 19|
| Chapter 20 |
|Chapter 21|
| Chapter 22 |
|Chapter 23|
|Chapter 24|
|Chapter 25|
| Chapter 26 |
|Chapter 27|
|Chapter 28|
|Chapter 29|
| Chapter 30 |
|Chapter 31|
| Chapter 32 |
|Chapter 33|
| Chapter 34 |
|Chapter 35|
| Chapter 36 |
|Chapter 37|
| Chapter 38 |
|Chapter 39|
|Chapter 40|
|Chapter 41|
|Chapter 42|
|Chapter 43|
|Chapter 44|
|Chapter 45|
|Chapter 46|
|Chapter 47|
|Chapter 48|
|Chapter 49|
|Chapter 50|
|Chapter 51|
|Chapter 52|
|Chapter 53|
|Chapter 54|
|Chapter 56|
|Chapter 57|
|Chapter 58|
|Chapter 59|
|Chapter 60|
|Chapter 61|
|Chapter 62|
|Chapter 63|
|Chapter 64|
|Chapter 65|
|Chapter 66|
| Chapter 67|
|Chapter 68|
|Chapter 69|
|Chapter 70|
| Chapter 71 |
The End.

|Chapter 55|

593 15 0
By _QUERENC1A_

                                                                            Remi Mae's POV

I was sitting on the couch in the living room when the front door busted open, causing me to jump. 

" Charlie! Remi!" Matrix screamed. 

Jumping out of my seat I rushed to the entrance way.

I gasped when I seen Matrix carrying a passed out Devilynn in his arms.

" What the hell happened?" I exclaimed rushing over to her. 

" I can't explain now we need to help her."

I shook my head rushing down to the basement where the medical room was. 

Swinging open the door I turned on the light. 

" Set her on the bed." I told Matrix. 

He gently sat her down backing up so I could get to her. 

I placed my two fingers against to her neck to check for a pulse. 

" Alexander go get Charlie up right now." I demanded. 

He nodded rushing out of the room and down the hall. 

Walking over to the draw I grabbed a syringe full of Benzodiazepines, a sedative, and inserted it into her upper arm in hopes that it would keep her asleep. 

Charlie walked in looking from Devilynn to me. 

" What the hell happened?" He questioned Matrix. 

Matrix rubbed a hand over his face. 

" I let her take Rose out to lunch, and the Snake's pulled up shooting at them causing them to flip. She called me as soon as it happened. But by the time we got there her and Alexander were laying on the ground outside the car while it was in flames."

I looked around. 

" Where's Rose?"

He looked down at the ground. 

" Matrix, where the hell is that little girl?" 

" They got her. We weren't there in time enough and they got her." He whispered. 

Before any of us could react Devilynn started to stir. Opening her eyes she looked around. 

" Rose! Rose!" She screamed. 

She put her arms against the bed using them to try and sit up. 

Bending over I placed my hands on both of her arms forcing her back down. 

" No, no. You need to lay down Devilynn."

She shook her head tears running down her face. 

" I need to find her." She screamed tossing under my hold. 

Charlie rushed over holding helping me hold her down. 

" Get a sedative in her."

" I already did." I told him. 

He looked up.

" Well start an IV."

I nodded my head. 

Rushing over to the cabinet full of IV bags I found the ones that had the name Benzodiazepines. Pulling out one bag, I grabbed an IV tube placing the one end on the bag, along with grabbing an needle. 

Grabbing the IV stand I hung the bag rushing over to one of Devilynn's arm.

" Matrix help hold her down."

He rushed over holding down her arms. 

Taking the packaging off the needle I inserted it in one of her veins, then twisted the tube onto the end of the IV.

Opening up the valve, all the liquid started to rush through the tube. 

After a couple of minutes Devilynn was finally calmed down, and sedated. 

Charlie sighed backing away. '

" I'll start working on getting the glass out of her arm and getting her stitched up. Remi I want you to start working on Alexander." 

I nodded. 

" Charlie I'm fine." Alexander said. 

" I don't care. I'm not taking any risk so sit your ass down." Charlie said sounding frustrated. 

Alex walked over to a chair sitting down in it. 

Walking over to him I grabbed a pair of plastic gloves sliding them on both of my hands. 

" Matrix can you wait outside."

" No, I'm not leaving her side." 

I turned my head. 

" Matrix she'll be fine. We can't work on her if your going to hover." I said softly. 

He sighed. 

" Fine. But I'm waiting right outside the door."

Charlie shook his head. 

Matrix walked out the door closing it behind him. 

" She is going to be okay, right?" Alex asked looking over to Devilynn who laid on the bed peacefully. 

" Yeah. She'll be fine." I assured him. 

~~~

It had been a couple of hours since everything had happen, and had finally gotten all the glass out of Devilynn's arm. 

While I worked on stitching up Alex's head and putting ointment on his waist Charlie had gotten out most of the bigger pieces, but the smaller pieces were what was challenging. 

Taking off my plastic gloves I threw them in the garbage as Charlie had done the same. 

" Take her off of the sedative and put her on a Dilaudid IV for the pain."

He swung open the med room door, closing it behind him as he walked into the hall. 

Walking over to the IV stand I took down the sedative, untwisting it from the tube.

Setting it down on the table next to the bed, I grabbed the Dilaudid from the cabinet, hooking the bag up to the tube and opening the valve. 

Sighing, I pulled the blanket over Devilynn's body before walking out into the hall where a lot of Matrix guys, and our girls were standing. 

I walked over to the the group of girls who all engulfed me into a hug. 

" How are you doing?" Brielle asked.

I shook my head. 

" I'm fine. Stressed but fine." I said backing away. 

" What exactly happened?" Chachi questioned. 

I looked over to where Matrix stood before looking back over to the girls. 

" She took the little girl that she was watching over out for lunch, and on the way home some of the Snake members attacked them. I guess the car ended up flipping, and Collin kidnapped Rose."

They all shook their heads. 

" Why in the hell did Matrix think it was okay to let them leave?" Delilah exclaimed. 

I shook my head. 

Before anyone could say anything Matrix slammed Delilah up against the wall, causing most of the girls to scream. 

" This is not my fault. Don't you dare blame this on me." He screamed. 

I rushed over to his side. 

" Matrix put her down." 

He looked over to me, taking his hand off of her throat backing away. 

Without looking back he walked into Devilynn's room slamming the door. 

I bent down to where Delilah was sitting holding her throat.

" You okay?" 

She shook her head. 

" Yep."

I sighed. 

Just when you think things are getting better, it all goes to shit.

XOXO ParisBesties

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

The next heir By Pia

Teen Fiction

7.8K 937 57
She knew she can't love him, He knew he shouldn't fall for her, And he silently watched her loving him just like how he loved her. Yet life happened...
80K 1.1K 13
***BEING REWRITTEN*** She's got tattoos and every girl is afraid of her once you realise who it is. Boys want her and girls want to be her. She's Stu...
883 52 36
She built this criminal empire from the soil, she turned nothing in to something. Standing as the most powerful woman in the world, she was never the...
The Death Squad By Angel

Mystery / Thriller

992K 22.4K 44
Ashlynn Pierce/ Dobrev - Was sent away by her father and eldest brother at the age of 5 to an organization when staged by her older twin for somethin...