Steplove || K.TH + J.JK ✓

Per _mingustD_

Taehyung's parents decided to adopt a child. But little did they know that they were both going to start catc... Més

~*Prologue*~
~*Chapter 1: Late*~
~*Chapter 2: Drunk*~
~*Chapter 3: Meeting*~
~*Chapter 4: Jealous? *~
~*Chapter 5: Party*~
~*Chapter 6: Makeout (🔥)*~
~*Chapter 7: Secret*~
~*Chapter 8: Girlfriend*~
~*Chapter 9: Cuddles*~
~*Chapter 10: Friend*~
~*Chapter 11: Weird*~
~*Chapter 12: Lovers (🔥)*~
~*Chapter 13: Rejection*~
~*Chapter 14: Plan*~
~*Chapter 15: Fight*~
~*Chapter 17: Visit*~
~*Chapter 18: Coming out*~
~*Chapter 19: Home*~
~*Chapter 20: End*~

~*Chapter 16: Confession*~

6.4K 188 83
Per _mingustD_

After Namjoon left the room, he walked to the principles office. "Mr. Lee, do you have a moment?" Namjoon asked after knocking.

"Hey Mr. Kim, yes, I have a moment, what is it that you need?" Me. Lee asked as he placed down some papers.

"Well, I would like to talk about Hangyeol," Namjoon said as he walked inside de and sat down. "Hangyeol? What did he do?" Mr. Lee asked.

"He and Jungkook got into a fight earlier, and I've asked Jungkook what had happened. And it seems that Hangyeol recorded him and his step-brother, Taehyung, last night with neither of them knowing," Namjoon explained.

"I see, I'll call him here," Mr. Lee said, and then picked up what seems like a small microphone.

"Choi Hangyeol, please come to the principles office."

"He should be here any minute," Mr. Lee said, placing the small microphone down. They waited for about five minutes when the door opened.

"Ah, Hangyeol, please come and sit down, " Mr. Lee said, Hangyeol followed his orders and sat down at one of the seats.

"Mr. Kim would like to speak with you about what happened with Jungkook," Mr. Lee said, he then nodded his head towards Mr. Kim.

"Hangyeol, could you tell me why you recorded Jungkook and Taehyung?" Namjoon asked. Hangyeol didn't say anything and just stayed quiet.

"If your thinking that we're going to suspend you, we won't. That is, if you don't speak up, then we'll have no other choice then to do so," Namjoon said more sternly.

That seemed to have triggered Hangyeol, as he quickly shook his head. "Please don't, this wasn't my idea,"

That statement made Namjoon lift an eyebrow, "Wasn't your idea? So it wasn't just you who was in this?"

Hangyeol widened his eyes, knowing very well that he had messed up, "I-I mean-, ugh, fine, it wasn't just me," Hangyeol said in defeat.

"Who else then?" Namjoon asked. Hangyeol hesitated for a while on whether he should expose her sister or not.

Finally, he had decided and spoke up, "My sister, Minjeong, she was the one who came up with the idea," Hangyeol finally confessed.

"Is there a reason why you both did this?" Mr. Lee said, who was listening to the whole conversation.

"No sir, she only told me the plan, I don't know anything else," Hangyeol said. "Well then, I guess I'll have to her too," Mr. Lee said, picking up the small microphone again.

"Choi Minjeong, please come to the principles office."

Minutes later, the door opened, revealing Minjeong. "Please come in and sit down," Mr. Lee said.

As soon as Minjeong walked over to sit down, she noticed his brother, Hangyeol. "What's going on?" Minjeong asked.

"We know what you and Hangyeol did last night at Jungkook and Taehyung's house," Namjoon said.

Minjeong widened her eyes and then looked over to Hangyeol.

"You told them, didn't you?" Minjeong said, Hangyeol only nodded in response.

"We just want to know why you did this," Namjoon said.

Minjeong sighed before answering, "I did this because I love Jungkook, but then I figured out that he likes someone else, I couldn't help but feel jealous. When I found out that it was Taehyung, I knew they we're step-brothers, so I took that to my advantage,"

"You took it to your advantage and sent Hangyeol to record them, right?" Namjoon said.

Minjeong just nodded. "You know, what you both did is wrong, recording people without them knowing is illegal, you both could have been in jail right now," Namjoon said.

Hangyeol and Minjeong didn't say anything, understanding what they had done was wrong.

"We appreciate you guys telling us, but I think you both need to apologize to Jungkook and Taehyung," Mr. Lee said.

They both nodded. "Alright then, you are both dismissed," Mr. Lee said.

Before Hangyeol and Minjeong reached the door, Namjoon spoke up.

"Before you both leave, let me make something clear," Namjoon said, he then stood up and walked towards them.

"If I hear or see this happen again, I won't hesitate to ask Mr. Lee to suspend you both, understand me?"

"Y-yes, Mr. Kim," both Hangyeol and Minjeong said, they had never seen this side of Mr. Kim before.

"Good, you may leave now," Namjoon said, he watched how they both rushed outside the door, making him and Mr. Lee laugh.

"Nice work Mr. Kim, never knew you had this side of you," Mr. Lee said while patting Namjoon's shoulder.

"Me neither," said Namjoon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! Sorry for this late update, I'm writing this on my phone since I don't have internet on my laptop. I usually write my books on laptop if your wondering.

Anyway, I got tagged :D

1. Weird Fact about me-
While learning English, (English is my second language btw) I used the song called "All of Me" by John Legend to understand and say English words.

2. Favorite food-
You might think I'm weird, but I like Mint Chocolate :>

3. First Fandom-
Marc Anthony

4. Bestfriend-
I honestly don't know anymore hehe

5. Your current lock screen-

6. Favorite otp-
TAEKOOK of course

7. Birthday-
June 13

8. Five fears-
1) Dolls
2) Deep Waters
3) Falling
4) Clowns
5) Bees

9. What you / I look like-

10. Favorite Song-
Idol - BTS

11. Why did you / I made an account
At first I made this account to just read, but then, I got inspired to write my own stories.

12. Favorite Character-
Winnie the Pooh

13. Tag 20 people-

Cookie_Kookie_
Creative_Name_Taken
FakeuCakee
Taekookie1329
taeggukiie_
Jimins__Lost__Jams
MarielaDragneel7
@Taekook23047
@SoprWorld14
@kookaachuu
@flirtaejeon
@Taemazing21
@avkookie9197
@valenwriting
@Vlattae

15 people only, Oof

I've got nothing else to say other than-

I purple you all~ 💜💜💜!!!

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

539K 23.5K 46
[ C O M P L E T E D] "How do you expect me to figure out something when i am straight taehyung?" "Look we--- wait what???? s-- straight? You...?" "Y...
731K 39.7K 53
"What Kim Taehyung wants, Kim Taehyung gets." The idol smirks. "I'm not an object for fucks sake, Taehyung. You can't get me just because you 𝘸𝘢𝘯�...
2.9K 119 8
Taehyung wasn't the one Jungguk wanted.He wanted someone who have the guts to stand against him , to make him crazy and burn his heart like it's on f...
166K 5.4K 36
He was leaving his own home where he found so much love and care Everyone was crying; they were exhausted from trying to stop jungkook. he wasn't...