The Potter Twins

By Honah-Lee

We know the boy who lives story. We know that during that he struggled with Voldemort in the war and before... More

Disclaimer
The Sorcerer Stone Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Tagged
Chapter 9
The Chamber of Secret's Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Prisoner of Azkaban Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
The Goblet of Fire Chapter 1
ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!!!
Justice for Wattpadder's
Teenfic.Net isn't alone
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
We're so close
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Announcement

Chapter 5

400 11 5
By Honah-Lee

It has been a few days since the match and talk about the bludger's being bewitched has calm down. But Malfoy has been taughnting me non stop. It was really starting to get on my nerves. But I always kept my cool even though I wanted to deck him. Instead I would be seen in the library doing research on Salazar Slytherin. There I found out his most recent descendent was Tom Riddle. There I found out he got an award fifty years ago for doing a "great" service to the school. After that I couldn't find much on him. And as I did this I made notes of what I found. But this was as far as I got because of quidditch and school.

During one weekend a notice was posted saying there was going to be a dueling club. I signed up along with everyone one else. Later on that week after classes the first dual club meeting was taking place. As everyone was waiting for the professor or professors who will teach us how to duel. "I hope it's not Lockhart." I whispered to my friends and brother. Ron and Harry looked at me with smiles and nodded. While Hermione looked offended by what I said.

"Lockhart would be the best to teach us Violetta." She tried to defend him while me, Ron and Harry snorted. We didn't besides Hermione believe anything he said he's done. And the proof to that was on the day we had his class for the first time. But Hermione wouldn't believe it so we didn't try and persuade her. Just then Lockhart came into the Great Hall where the meeting was being held.

He said he was going to demonstrate with Snape and promised that we would still have our potion professor. But I knew it was the other way around. And like I predicted Snape blasted Lockhart into the wall behind him. Lockhart tried to prove he "let" Snape do it on purpose but I didn't believe him at all.

Lockhart called Harry and Ron up to duel. But Snape shot him done and had Malfoy come up to duel Harry. Their banter was funny and if I'm not wrong I saw Fred and George making bets on who would win. I rolled my eyes and looked at who just came to stand next to me cause Hermione wanted to get closer to Lockhart. It was Justin. I smiled him and he smiled back then the duel began. It was really cool to watch. They were sending spells at each other that was knocking the other over. Until Malfoy sent a snake at Harry. It landed in front of me and Justin. I was rooted to the spot because of my fear of snakes. Which is all thanks to Dudley since he thought it would be funny to slip a snake into my hair and blouse when I was four years old.

Let's just say I have never liked being near snakes unless they are in a cage of some sort. Anyways that snake was staring at me and Justin. I was pale with fear while shaking. My hair had turned ice blue and the tips were teal because how nervous I am. It started to rise which meant it was getting ready to strike. I knew I was getting paler by the second and I wasn't breathing. Ron tried to help me by pulling me away but I was rooted to the spot. Then what I hadn't heard since before Hogwarts Harry spoke to the snake. It didn't sound good which caused me to shake harder. Then Snape finally got rid of it. I was so shaken that I was dizzy and could barely walk straight. The Weasley twins took me to the tower and made sure I went up to the girl dorms.

Later after I had changed and was in bed reading to calm myself Hermione came up. She looked around and saw I was the only one in the dorm. She walked over and sat next to me. "Violetta can you tell me why you are so shaken by the incident at the dueling club that you haven't said a word since?" I shook my head not trusting my voice to not sound shrill and terrified. She sighed and understood this was a very sensitive topic almost to the point that I would never talk about it. After she left I pulled the curtains on my four poster bed closed and opened the locket.

The melody started to calm me down and I humed to it and slowly I started to fall asleep. That night I dreamed of another memory.

Memory Begins

I am playing with Harry. We are in our room doing random things to stay occupied. But then the door opened to reveal Sirius. He smiled at us when he saw us playing together. "Well my little pups your uncle Sirius is here as your parents are outs to go stay hi to grandpa Dumbledore." This caused us to giggle at him. He came over and started to entertain us but I soon got bored and started to crawl around. While I was doing that Sirius put Harry to bed since he fell asleep. He then walked over to me and picked me up. I started to squirm around trying to get free.

"Hey there pup calm down I was going to sing to you." That calmed me down since he always sang our special to me before I went to sleep.

As I was close to sleep he put me down. Just then mum and dad came in. They walked over to Sirius as quietly as possible. "Thanks Padfoot don't know what we would of done without you." Dad said to Sirius with a smile on his face as he spoke quietly. Mum nodded with him.

"It was no big deal really. They were angels but I think Violetta is starting to understand us. Also I know that you two fear they won't know anything about you if Voldemort finds you." He says to them. They are shock that I might be able to understand them but also with what Sirius said about them.

Mum sighed and looked at Sirius with pleading eyes. "That's true. That's why we went to Dumbledore. We've been thinking of why's so they can get to know us even if we are gone." He nodded with his normally happy face gone with a grim one. But then it brighten.

"What if you guys had a locket that had a picture of you two that had all your memories? Like the ones in Dumbledore's office?" He asked they were shock but looked at each other and grin appeared on their faces. Then everything faded since I finally went to sleep.

Memory ended

I woke and got ready for the school day. And not long after I was finished getting ready Hermione got up and started getting ready. I went downstairs to wait for her in the common room. And there I found all the Weasleys plus Harry and Neville. I sighed and knew why they were there. But I simply walked pass them and sat on the couch. I began to read while I waited for Hermione.

"Violetta everyone saw how you reacted to that snake last night. All of us are worried." Harry began gently looking at my with his eyes soft and caring. But all I did was continue reading while glaring at the book. I knew if this continues I will either lash out on them or have a panic attack. And Harry knew this so he would mostly likely get the brute force of it.

"What Harry is trying to say Violetta is that you need to tell us what caused you to react so badly to a snake. Even though there was no way it could hurt you." Percy Weasley said. He was likely frustrated and worried for her by his tone of voice. But all this did was push Violetta more. She was now starting to shake. And wondered what was taking Hermione so long. But what happened next pushed Violetta too far.

"Violetta tell us now or we will figure it out on our own. So there is no use in not telling us." Ron snapped. At that Violetta slammed her book shut and her hair turned a dark and scary red. She turned and marched over to them. Just one look at her sent people running away so Neville who had been inching to the portrait hole bolted. Harry eyes were darting around as a mean to escape what is about to come. The Weasleys were pale and rooted to the spot. Even Percy and he was a Prefect. Hermione who had been hiding behind the twins to stay hidden came out to try and calm her down. But instead got pushed out of they way.

"You think just because I'm scared of snakes you get a say wether or not I tell you why. Well you are dead wrong! I HAVE A RIGHT TO MY PRIVACY! YOU SEVEN DO NOT GET TO DECIDED WHEN I SHOULD TELL YOU ANYTHING!" After that she stormed off and everyone got out of her way even teachers. When she got to the Great Hall everyone left her alone. And the reason behind that is because the fat lady stayed open so all could here and know why she was in a bad mood. Even the Slytherin's didn't dare mess with her.

About ten minutes after she came in and sat as far away as possible from where she sat with everyone the Weasleys, Harry and Hermione came into the Great Hall. They all had ashamed looks on their faces. They looked around and saw Violetta reading a book since she finished eating. Harry walked over. The Great Hall held their breath and watched to see what would happen. No one dare to move or take their eyes off the Potter twins.

"Violetta I wa-" Harry got cut off as Violetta whipped her head around and glared at Harry.

"No. You don't get to say sorry and act as if everything is okay. Not after you tried to pry into my life! You knew better than to ask! You knew what would happen if you pry and push me too far! Yet you did! You didn't care how that would affect me! None of you are to come near me until I feel like forgiving you!" She then stormed off looking pale and was shaking a little with tears in her eyes.

She went to DADA and sat in the seat that was farthest away from everyone and put her bag on the empty seat next to her. She closed her eyes and tried to calm down. It was twenty minutes before class started so she sat and tried to calm herself.

Harry POV

I'm an Idiot! I thought to myself. I should of known better. And now Violetta is mad at me. And no one besides Malfoy wants a mad Violetta at them. After Violetta stormed out Snape and McGonagall came over. They asked me, Hermione and the Weasleys to follow them. So we did. We went to McGonagall classroom and by then I knew it was really bad.

"Mind to explain Mr. Potter why your sister Ms. Potter was yelling at all of you in the Gryffendore common room and the Great Hall?" McGonagall demanded in a calm but threatening tone.

"It was for the way she acted when Malfoy made that snake appear during our duel." I explained to them. They nodded but looked at me a little disappointed. And I understood why. We had pushed her to far and now she is on edge.

"Well Mr. Potter seeing as the why she reacted I wouldn't be expecting her answer your seven questions. Also think how this will affect other people. Now all of you go to your classes. They are going to start soon. But I want you to give Ms. Potter space." And so we went to our classes. Nothing interesting happened until I was in the library. I was looking through some books when I heard some Hufflepuff talking. I listened in and found out that they thought I was the heir to Slytherin.

They had Justin hide in their common room to lay low for awhile. I soon left feeling hurt about what they said. So went on my way. But not long after I found Justin and Nearly Headless Nick petrified. And of course Peeves let the whole school know.

Violetta POV

After what happened this morning I ignored all of them. I got through my classes and went to the Library. I wanted to do more research. Since Hermione, Harry and Ron are going to use Polyjuice to see if Malfoy is the Heir to Slytherin. But I knew he wasn't. This Tom Riddle I found doesn't have any descendents. And no matter how mad I am at him I know Harry isn't doing this.

But so far I haven't found any other explanations on why this is happening. So I turn my attention to the creature in the chambers. I knew it had to do with Slytherin and needed to live for a really long time for it to be alive right now. So I looked for any creatures Salazar Slytherin was close to. But I got interupted Peeves and not long after Madam Prince closed the Library. So I went to the common room to do the little homework I had left.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 57.4K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...
198K 4.5K 67
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
19.8K 77 10
Smut as in content +18 so be aware.