데뷔 || Debut

By btsxxyn

"Is it true you're dating the rapper Min Suga?" The reporter came up to me. "I have no reason to answer you'r... More

Dreamlike
Cry, It's okay
Reality
D-30
D-29
D-28
D-28 Part 2
D-27
D-26
D-25
D-25 Part Two
The brothers
The New Couple
Apology to late
New Faces
Heartbeat
My superhero
Pain
Together
The fight
Loving you
Be Mine
And then there was 2
Is it time?
The Best Friend
An end to the past
Moving Foward
Interview Lies
Secrets hidden
Preparations
Departure
Flight to Ethiopia
The swimmer
Meet the Characters! Suprise Chapter!
Next Stop
The truth
Halfway there
Reality Check
Who they are
Cooking Show
To miss someone
Nomination
Should We?
Our Story - Doyeon x Xu
Another Love Story Heejin x Beomgyu
Only I judge myself - Sunhee x Hyunjoon
Unexpected love - Jin x Yuju

Just the beginning

975 23 0
By btsxxyn

As expected our comeback trailer was a success Yuju had finally composed her own song and it was the intro to our album.

Sunhee wants to write her own song too but she still doesn't know what she wants to write about. Our comeback trailer already had 30 million views in less than 24 hours. We were all surprised but had no time to worry.

Doyeon was getting her hair ready for the show while I was looking at the clothing rack.

"Are we wearing the clothes from our new comeback?"

I pull out an all dark outfit which had my name in it.

"I guess we could go with that one. Or the B side of our album." Heejin pulled out the purple outfits with her name.

"I want to wear those the black seem to serious."

We agree and I pulled on the dress in purple I had. While Heejin was fixing her white skirt and tucking her shirt in. Sunhee was putting on the all white dress and Yuju the purple skirt meanwhile Doyeon was putting on the half purple half white dress on.

"We are all matching!" Doyeon smiles pulling out her phone, "I have to send this to Xu. He said he wanted to see us before we left to the show."

We posed for the camera and heard the click sound. Looking at the picture I have to admit we look cute. Our hair was styled and our make up was done.

I didn't want to send a picture to Yoongi because either way he was going to see us so I sent the picture to my brothers.

Y/n: What do you guys think?

Bomin: You guys look great even if you don't win the award you guys dressed amazing!

Hyun Joon: Yeah you guys all look really good!

Bomin: He's drooling over Sunhee. Noona he's in love with her.

Y/n: Imma tell her~

Hyun Joon: Noona don't!

"Oh Sunheeee I have something to show you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 53 16
a new debuted girl group from bighit
203K 4.4K 27
Kim Hana, aka diamond from a JYP and SM(because she is the niece of the owners of them)girl group called GEMZ and is a SUPER famous kpop idol. They a...
3K 191 8
in which one girl writes seven love letters to seven boys she's loved before + ❝ P.S I still love you. ❞ [COMPLETED]
679K 24.8K 100
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...