Scalding Love| Tiktok BxB One...

By Yukitty_Writes

Uh...they are BXB oneshots of tiktokers but i wrote these in 2020 so it's SWAYLA and Hype House. I don't know... More

Author's Opening Note + WARNING
Josh x Jaden😈
Chase x Noen😈
Ondreaz x RylandπŸ’§πŸŒΊπŸ˜ˆ
Bryce x Quinton Pt.1πŸ’§
Bryce x Quinton Pt2πŸ’§
Griffin x JadenπŸ’§
Kio x Quinton😈
Tayler x Nate😈🌺?
DerekTrendz x SlimedupMikeπŸ’§
Quinton x The BoysπŸŒΊπŸ’§
Bryce x ?
Jaden x Anthony pt. 2😈
Griffin x Anthony (really short)🌺
Tayler x Bryce🌺
Griffin x The BoysπŸ’§
Anthony x The Boys🌺
Chase x Josh pt.1πŸ’§
Chase x Josh pt.2πŸ’§
Chase x Josh pt.3πŸ’§
Josh x Jaden x Anthony😈
Quinton x Josh pt.1
Quinton x Josh pt.2πŸ’§(R)
Vinnie x Kio😈
Jaden x BlakeπŸ’§
Blake x Noah
CORPSE x SykkunoπŸŒΊπŸ’§
Griffin x Payton🌺
Bryce x Jaden🌺
Vinnie x JordanπŸ˜ˆπŸ’§
CORPSE and Sykkuno x FriendsπŸ’§(R)
Corpse x Sykkuno and Friends pt.2
Jae x bRiAn🌺
Anthony x JadenπŸ’§
Taekook🌺😈
Corpse HusbandπŸ’§
Bryce x Jaden😈{Series}
Bryce x Jaden pt.2πŸ’§{Series}
Jaden and Bryce (R)πŸ’§ {Series}
Chase x Nick🌺
Chase x Nick pt.2🌺
Anthony x Josh x Jaden x Bryce🌺

Jaden x Anthony pt. 1😈

5.2K 89 232
By Yukitty_Writes

 😈Rebellious gay teen wants to worship the devil and fuck the pastors son 😇

"Jaden hurry up! You're not getting out of this"  his mother called from downstairs. He rolled his eyes and pulled at the uncomfortable clothing he was wearing, missing his ripped black jeans and X tee. Trailing downstairs he caught a look at his mother, wearing one of her two nice dresses and makeup, she looked quiet elegant but he couldn't be more irritated at the occasion. "Do we seriously have to go to church" he groaned, putting extra emphasis on the last word. "Yes we do after you tried to sacrifice the neighbors child to satan, you clearly need some spirtual guidance" his mother responded, hoping that her son would feel the Lord moving through him and become a god loving Christian boy. Little did she know that he would catch something, and it wasn't the holy Spirit.

He walked out to the car, and got in the backseat. He would've sat in the front if he wasn't so overly pissed off at his mother and her antics. She turned on the radio and hummed along to the awful 80s music that she loved so much. He blocked his ears out and sighed wishing that his mother had let him bring his phone, but no because nO gAmEs MoRe ImPoRtAnT tHaN gOd. He thought it was the contrary, he couldn't care less about a god. Hell, he cared more about satan than the "god" he was fighting against. 

"Why the fuck couldn't I bring my fucking phone" he said as he stared out the window. "Watch your mouth, I don't want to hear any damn curses leave your mouth. ANd your ass better not try to cast some witchcraft on anyone there" his mother demanded, as if she didn't curse twice in her sentence. They pulled into the parking lot, "Divine Evangelical Church" he groaned, "You've gotta be fucking kidding me". He didn't have much hope for this place. "I told you to watch your mouth" his mother snapped. "Yes, it's a lovely church. Been going here a while" she states as she unbuckles her seat belt.

Jaden groaned under his breath. He knew how this day was going to go. A bunch of white racist homophobes talking about their love for a god that didn't exist and didn't care while shunning the LGBTQ and black communities.

He walked in the door, immediately being hit with the smells of essential oils and the sound of a piano, which if you couldn't tel already, he strongly disliked. He didn't want to spend a minute in this place, let alone 2 hours. It reeked of hypocrites and people who thought they were better than others just cause they didn't sin. His mother led him up and they sat in the middle of one of the upper rows, which just ticked him off more since he wanted to sit in the very back as far away from all these people as he could be. He plunked down in his seat, slouching until his mother hit him with a church fan. "Sit up straight, I'm not ironing those clothes once we get home" she whispered at him, he rolled his eyes and sat up, "And stop rolling your eyes before they get stuck in the back of your head"

Church had officially started, and my Satan he hated it. Their worship songs were the most boring thing he'd ever heard, how much plinking guitars and lyrics sung by rednecks about loving Jesus could your ears take before they started to bleed. His mother was right beside him the whole time, and the only thing making it somewhat enjoyable was her voice which sounded amazing. After the songs and the dumbass offering plate, which just made you give money to the church "for god". The pastor walked out. Never had he been so excited to see someone dressed in robes, this meant that his misery was almost over, he thought.

He was wrong. 45 minutes later and this guy was still talkin' about sum you should love the lord with all your heart, all your strength, all your soul, and all your mind. This shit didn't even make since, how the hell you love anyone else if your heart's all taken up by Jesus. He had zoned out so many times, just staring at walls, trying to zone out all this talk. He just wanted to keep summoning demons, playing with Ouija boards and other black magic but noooo. He was snapped out of his thoughts by his mother swatting him with her church fan for the fucking 50th time. "Pay attention" she hissed, " You might learn something". Yeah right.

"Now, I'd like to introduce someone that all of you should know by now, the godliest child here, leader of the youth group, and my son, Anthony Reeves" he vaguely heard. He turned to look, and shit, he would sure pay attention now. He was hot, and would've been even cuter in some normal ass clothes and not those church ones. The only thing that was running through his head was, how do I see him again. Anthony started some speech, and his voice was deep, an even bigger turn on. His mother, not knowing that he had just started listening turned to him "Glad to see you're listening" she said, as the boy started his speech.

" Welcome to Divine Evangelical Church, I'm here to talk to the youth, and all the parents out there. Our Generation is under so much misguidance and susceptibility to Satan. There's sin all around us, now more than ever. Social media, drugs, alcohol, parties, selfishness, sexual temptation, and homosexuality, not to mention all the normalization of secular music while there's perfectly good worship songs out there" The other parents nodded and added noises of agreement, his mother side-eyeing him at the words homosexuality and secular music. So what he like to listen to Trap Metal and Screamo, big deal, it's not like he was killing people. though he did try to do that. He completely ignored all these other thoughts, the main one running through his head was Anthony.

I could show you some homosexuality and sexual temptation he thought to himself, he couldn't wait to get that boy alone and show him how fun sinning could really be.

The boy continued to talk about the holy path in life until something perked his ears, This boy was the leader of Youth Group. He would just sign up for it and then spend some time alone with him while he was there. The other thing was 4 hours, shit that would be torture. But he'd do anything for that amount of time with him, how many rounds could they do in that amount of time? 

Service was over and he turned to his mom "I wanna sign up for the youth group" he said to her, praying to Satan that she would say yes. "Glad that you felt that way because I was gonna sign you up anyway" she says. 

He walks up to the booth were he was standing, "Oh hi Mrs. Hossler, I take it this is your son Jaden" he said. She opens her mouth, I cut her off as I grab the pen writing my name down. "Yes, and I want to sign up for youth group. I felt your words deep inside me" I smirk as I stand back up. My choice of words was entirely intentional, but he missed it. "Okay great, glad to hear you'll be there" he piques up in his preppy tone. Jaden was beyond ecstatic to see him again.

next Sunday at youth group

He was tired and drained, but glad that his mother had let him bring his phone to notify her when the group was over. He had already sat through a 2 hour church service, made better by the fact that he just stared at Anthony the whole time. He was hoping that that would buy him a little extra time, leaving him able to do whatever he wanted with Anthony and then tell her to pick him up. But of course his preppy ass told her 9:00 to 9:30pm.

Now he was stuck with 4 other members of the Kidz Bop kids as we sung about loving Jesus and rattled off random bible facts. I'm so summoning something after this, I need to renew my love for Satan after all this God talk. At 9:00 all the others parents showed up immediately and took their children, who's names he couldn't be bothered to remember. 

"Hey Ant, my mother won't be here for a while and I wanna help you clean up" he says, turning up the charm and adding a layer of seductiveness under it. And Anthony missed it. "Oh thank you so much Jaden, can you help me stack the chairs up since the choir practice after this" he asked. "Sure thing"

They both picked up a chair and placed them ontop of each other, repeating the actions for the next 5 minutes until Jaden got bored and turned to him, amping up his flirting by 60%. He places the next chair down and as he walks by runs his hand over his crotch, not cupping it or doing anything extra, just running his hand across it. The other gasps quietly and Jaden turns to him "Oh sorry, my bad" he apologizes. "n-no problem", Jaden knew damn well what he was doing, meanwhile Ant was still oblivious somehow.

Jaden was irritated by how wholly innocent the boy was. He had to amp it up even more, entirely too much. "Hey Ant" he asks, turning to face him. "Yes Jae" he questions. Jaden just stepped up to him, and placed his hand on his dick, pressing down on it slowly. He jumped back in shock, squealing as his eyes widened and almost popped out their sockets. He wasn't expecting that at all.

"What in the Lords name are you doing?" he screamed high-pitched as he backs up a little bit.

"Hopefully you soon" he smirked as he walks closer. Anthony flinched

"Woah, that's gay and bad, especially in the house of the lord" he says, as if words would stop Jaden from getting what he wanted. 

"So you've never wondered what having sex with another person, a guy, would be like" he asked as he stepped closer. Anthony feels his back hit the chairs he had stacked, not even noticing he had backed up that far and had no where to go.

"N-no, being gay is a sin. And sinning means you'll go to hell Jaden" he said.

Jaden just laughed, "Oh, I already know I'm going straight to the gates of hell" he ran his hand up Anthony's untied shirt, pinching one of his cold nipples. "But are you gonna be walking up to the gates with me" he questions. 

Anthony shuddered, he didn't know why the touch of Jaden's hand felt so good against his cold skin but he was trying to repress how good he felt. As much as it felt nice it was still wrong.

Despite trying to ignore it, his member was growing, becoming harder and straighter in his pants. Jaden noticed and pressed his hand into it, smirking to himself at how fast he has aroused the innocent boy. God had definitely blessed Anthony because if what Jaden was feeling was any indication, his dick was huge. 

He took his hand away from Anthony's nipple and ran his hand down the boys body, undoing his belt and pulling down his pants. He reaches his hand down and into his boxers, finding Ants dick, slowly rubbing it. Anthony's lips were doing a bad job of encasing his moans, as a few passed through while Jaden jerked him off. "Tell me if you want me to stop" he whispered, face inches away from Anthony's. As much as he wanted to pull away, he couldn't, it felt too good. 

He had never felt this good in his entire 17 years in life. He couldn't believe this, he was about to get oral, something he had been waiting for his marriage to a woman to do, at 17 by a guy he'd met a week ago. He knew he shouldn't but he wanted more. His touch was addicting.

Jaden lowered himself down so he was eye level with Anthony's dick, lowering his boxers and seeing the whole thing. He was big, and Jaden was shocked, he was the biggest he'd ever used. He started to pump him faster and watched as Anthony's eyes closed, letting out another moan. "Ant, have you ever touched yourself before?" he questions, looking up at him. He opened his mouth "no" he moaned out, caught up in the feeling.

Jaden let out a chuckle, of course the boy hadn't before. "Guess I'll be your first then" he smirks. He opened his mouth and took Anthony's dick in it, closing his mouth around it. They were both shocked that Anthony didn't cum as soon as it went into his mouth, but he didn't. "Gosh, that's amazing" he moaned in a deep registry, bucking his hips a couple times involuntarily. Jaden smirked, "You wanna fuck my mouth" he said, not really asking. Anthony nods, not realizing that he was the one actively doing the sinning. 

Jaden went back down and Anthony grabbed some of his hair, holding Jadens head in place as he started to thrust into his mouth. He didn't know what he was doing but it felt amazing to him and Jaden the way that Jaden was moaning he figured he was doing something right. His moaning had picked up and now was also louder. Anthony could feel a pit building up in his stomach that he could only associate with his orgasm, and just as he was about to release

"ANTHONY DAVID REEVES WHAT IN GODS NAME ARE YOU DOING" he opened his eyes and looked to the right to see his father, the pastor standing in the doorway along with Jaden's mother and the whole of the choir.

Jaden pulled his mouth of Anthony's dick and he immediately grabbed his boxers and pants, pulling them both up in a swift motion. Jaden turned to face them, wiping all the precum and spit off his mouth and spoke up "Getting head, the fuck else it look like he doing" 

"Jaden here NOW" his mother said. He stood up, stuck his hand in Anthony's back pocket, winked and then walked out with his mother. Anthony found a card with a phone number and text me written on the front. He smiled, stuck it back into his pocket and walked out the sanctuary with his father. He smirked, knowing that this was the first time he'd actively chase sin.

inspo from: supaslimey (rapper bxb oneshots)

2.5k words. I absolutely love this. This one's my favorite. And it's getting a part two, even though it's long as hell already. I'm a Christian so pleased don't get pissed at the way I wrote about church, based off my own experience at church and some other white churches. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 1.8K 51
βπˆπ“π’ π€π‹π–π€π˜π’ π‡πˆπŒβž ↳ 𝐒𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, i made a book about tiktokers of they were any sort of homo (edited)
82.8K 1.2K 66
βπˆπ“'𝐒 π€π‹π–π€π˜π’ π‡πˆπŒβž ↳ 𝐒𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, i made oneshots about tiktok boys if they were lgbtq+ *this is mlm*
122K 1.8K 58
βπˆπ“π’ π€π‹π–π€π˜π’ π‡πˆπŒβž ↳ 𝐒𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, i made a book of tiktok boy ships. (this is bxb) -had been edited to my best ability-
24.8K 228 41
Warning: this might be very confusing, and very cringe. I wrote this a year ago, and I refuse to edit more than the introduction. Ive considered taki...