𝕒𝕫𝕦𝕝𝕒, 𝕤𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕖 𝕝...

Por lynniscry1ngrn

"𝘪 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘢𝘻𝘶𝘭𝘢." ♡ "𝘪 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘢𝘺..." 𝔞𝔷𝔲𝔩𝔞 𝔵 𝔣𝔢𝔪 𝔬�... Más

۵ 𝐜 𝐡 𝐚 𝐫 𝐚 𝐜 𝐭 𝐞 𝐫 𝐬 ۵
☽ 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬... ☾
☂ 𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 ☂
˚✩ˊ 𝘬𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘢'𝘴 𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴
𝘫𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘦𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘴 ✧
𝘶𝘱𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘷𝘢𝘭 ✰
𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐨𝐩𝐬 ✿
𝒽𝑜𝓂𝑜𝓈𝑒𝓍𝓊𝒶𝓁 ✼
𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶 ✰
𝑝𝑢𝑙𝑙𝑖𝑛 𝑜𝑛 𝑚𝑦 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠 ♥︎
𝐂 𝐎 𝐍 𝐅 𝐔 𝐒 𝐈 𝐎 𝐍 ☹︎
◌ 𝐍 𝐄 𝐖 𝐁 𝐄 𝐆 𝐈 𝐍 𝐍 𝐈 𝐍 𝐆 𝐒 ◌
✯ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 ✯

𝑙𝑒𝑠𝑏𝑖𝑎𝑛 𝑓𝑟𝑢𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛༄

3.6K 137 76
Por lynniscry1ngrn

"uhh, azula...are you sure about this?" kireina asked nervously.

"yes" azula stated simply.

she let her robe slip off her shoulders as she faced the wall seperate from kireina, her back on full display..

"how's this pose?" azula smirked

kireina felt her breath hitch, looking at the princess posing in front of her, she looked simply gorgeous.

"it's uh, perfect...azula." kireina smiled

"paint me using my fire bending, also give me a dragon tatoo..."

"...okay princess." kireine sighed.

while kireina was painting she constantly felt a weird sensation in her stomach and chest, almost like a heavy feeling.

azula also felt this strange feeling whenever kireina was near her...maybe she was allergic to kireina

"all done!" kireina beamed
azula got up and stretched to come over and look at the painting.

"wow...it's...it's...very, really nice." azula paused admiring the beautiful painting of herself.

"i'm glad you like it..." kireina said softly...

"um, anyways," azula cleared her throat, " im going to go hang this up now..."

"right...uhh...yea" kireina shifted her eyes trying her best not to look down onto azulas cleavage...it was different judging by the fact that they were right there...

especially with the kimono she had decided to wear.

azula was having her own inner battles trying to decipher these pathetic feelings she had bubbling in her chest.

maybe kireina coming back wasn't a good idea...

✧✧✧

"kireina..." the two girls heard a voice say.

they both turned to look at the doorway.

"zuko..." kireina smiled

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

2.9K 94 12
Keira, a firebender, was kicked out the fire nation for criminal and felony charges. She's not allowed to live in her nation, so they force her to mo...
2.5K 82 21
The arrival of the new princess brings joy to the village of Arendelle. But, how long can it last. Will the young heir ever learn to control the pow...
1.1M 27.4K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
40.6M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...