sincerely, r

By starynightae

We'll meet each other one day. We promise. Sincerely, BTS -bts letter fic- -plot and dialogue included- -co... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six
fifty seven
fifty eight
fifty nine
sixty
sixty one
sixty two
sixty three
sixty four
sixty five
sixty six
sixty seven
sixty eight
sixty nine
seventy
seventy one
seventy two
seventy three
seventy four
seventy five
seventy six
seventy seven
seventy eight
seventy nine
eighty
eighty one
eighty two
eighty three
eighty four
eighty five
eighty six
eighty seven
eighty eight
eighty nine
ninety
ninety one
ninety two
ninety three
ninety four
ninety five
ninety six
ninety seven
ninety eight
ninety nine
one hundred one
one hundred two
one hundred three
one hundred four
one hundred five
one hundred six
one hundred seven
one hundred eight
i'm having a bad day deal with this
insta
one hundred nine
one hundred ten
one hundred eleven
one hundred twelve
one hundred thirteen
one hundred fourteen
one hundred fifteen
one hundred sixteen
one hundred seventeen
one hundred eighteen
one hundred nineteen
one hundred twenty
one hundred twenty one
one hundred twenty two
one hundred twenty three (final)

one hundred

313 19 16
By starynightae

"Alright ARMY's out there." The reporter smiled to the camera, looking down at the list and seeing the BTS member was next. "Kim Taehyung and his girlfriend, Rebecca, are arriving just now and look at that dress!" She flowed right into the compliment the second Rebecca stepped outside of the limo, Taehyung the one aiding her with his hand. "Well would you look at those two? The power couple of the night for sure!"

Rebecca -

Taehyung -

"Taehyung!" Several reporters and paparazzi yelled his name, him kindly ignoring them to link arms with Rebecca.

"Just smile and don't make eye contact. We're just going to walk through the doors and they'll show us to our seats, alright Love?" He smiled while he talked, Rebecca too, smiling as she looked over to him and nodded.

A soft blush had soon made its way into her cheeks after hearing the compliments paid to her, unable to block the words out. The chaos soon subsided once they made their way into the building, Taehyung letting out a sigh.

"How was your first red carpet?" He was practically glowing with energy, his mode incredibly high this fine night. This was the best thing he could ever give Rebecca for her birthday. An amazing meal with an even more amazing night.

"Definitely one time remember wow." Rebecca was still in shock as they entered the dining area, tons of people inside. The air smelled rich. "Oh no, famous people." Rebecca stumbled into Taehyung, Taehyung wrapping his arm around her waist as he guided her forward.

"Hey, you can stay close, you're okay." Taehyung spoke through his smile, nodding to a few familiar faces. "But if you stay this close, you're going to get annoyed while I brag about you."

"No-"

"Nope, you don't get to complain you're the one clinging to me." Taehyung pulled out her seat for her, Rebecca giving him a soft look before sitting down, Taehyung pushing it in for her before taking his seat.

"M-Mingi?" Rebecca's jaw dropped as she locked eyes with the man across from her. Taehyung slowly sat down at his seat, looking between the two. The table consist of four people total. Except, only two of them were dating. "Hong....joong??"

"Hi!" Mingi smiled widely, shaking Rebecca's hand. "We are 2/8 of ATEEZ!"

"I told you you can't say that." Hongjoong scolded quitely, Mingi ignoring him as he shook her hand, Rebecca shaking Hongjoong's hand next. "I'm Hongjoong, on babysitting duty for the night."

"Oh my gosh I'm a huge fan of you guys." Rebecca tapped her heels against the floor quickly, Taehyung setting his hand on her knee to settle her down. "Geez sorry-hi I'm Rebecca and this is T-"

"Taehyung, her boyfriend." Taehyung held out his hand for Hongjoong and then to Mingi. "We've met briefly if I remember correctly?" Taehyung leaned forward, folding his hands on the table. "So what are you two doing here and where are your dates?"

"Dates?" Mingi tilted his head slightly. "We needed dates?"

"I thought that was the rule..." Taehyung drifted off, confused at their confused faces.

"No, we were invited." Hongjoong nodded to Mingi. "The rest of us are spread out-"

"Wooyoung is here??" Rebecca's eyes widened, Mingi smiling widely and Hongjoong chuckling.

"Yes he's over there with Yeosang." Hongjoong gestured politely to their table, a few away actually.

"Wow." Rebecca stared of in their direction, Taehyung feeling his stare lose it's kindness. Why must she-

"So you don't need dates to come?" Taehyung clarified with Hongjoong. "Damn, I guess...oh wait that makes sense."

"What makes sense?" Mingi frowned, Hongjoong slapping his hand from touching the petals on the table. "I'm confused."

"My band and I, we are known for taking serious things... not so serious." Taehyung smiled slightly, glad Rebecca had finally taken her eyes off Yeosang and Wooyoung. "So I guess it's understandable they'd make up a rule to keep us away."

"Well you got me, so you get in on the secret now." Rebecca smiled sweetly up at Taehyung, him unable to control the smile as well.

"Of course, I've got my little goofball."

"Omg you two are so cute I stan."

"Mingi shut up."

"Hongjoong let me fangirl!"

)()()()()()(

"Yeontan or Rebecca?" Another famous man Rebecca had already forgotten the name of asked Taehyung.

"Or." Taehyung answered in a heart beat.

"I'm not even mad." Rebecca smiled, the man laughing with them.

"You're not what I expected when I first saw you." The man smiled, Rebecca listening politely, nodding along with his words. "Much more, mature than most Americans I've met."

"Ah, thank you ... ?" Rebecca looked up at Taehyung who nodded.

"Rebecca!" A few actresses ran over to her, shocking both Taehyung and Rebecca. "Come dance with us!"

"Okay!" She smiled, the girls cheering lightly and dragged her away, Taehyung waving a goodbye.

He stayed by the bar area with his drink, watching Rebecca dance, falling even more in love with her in those few minutes. His eyes couldn't leave her, even when an semi old man stood beside him.

When the man itched himself quite inappropriately, Taehyung's attention was caught. He turned his head slightly to 'take a drink' when he was really seeing what the man was looking at.

His girlfriend.

Taehyung cleared his throat and sat down his drink, leaning towards the man with a smile. "Pretty, isn't she?" The man looked over at Taehyung with wide eyes, but Taehyung remained calm. "The one in the pink, the one you were looking at?"

"Ah, her." The man sighed, eyes going back to Rebecca, wracking his eyes up and down her curves, devoruing every movement she made. "A real beauty." The man licked his lips, his hand slowly drifting down again. "Oh the things I could do to her. Who's her man? You know?"

"Me." Taehyung said with no hesitation, keeping his gaze forward. Rebecca turned towards him and waved, a bright smile on her face. Taehyung smiled softly and waved back, Rebecca turning back to her new friends. "I'm the boyfriend," He turned his body to the man who tried so desperately to hide the shock in his eyes. "So if I were you, I'd stop undressing my girlfriend with your eyes before I cause some real trouble, okay?"

The older man cleared his throat and stood straight, smoothing out his jacket, nodding a few times.

"Good." Taehyung patted his shoulder. "Now if you will excuse me." Taehyung walked over to Rebecca to tell her, "I'm going to the bathroom Dear, I'll be back in a few minutes."

"Alrighty!" Rebecca beamed, kissing his cheek before going back to dancing with the girls.

Taehyung's smile faded quite quickly once his stare fell on the older man who quickly averted his gaze from Rebecca.

'Hold your temper. Just 50 year-old man. He won't do anything.'

Right?

i'm tired i'm sorry i'll continue tomorrow

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.6K 1.6K 27
"Please stay with me. Forever..." A Namkook Fanfic ๐Ÿ’œ Started: June 4th, 2020 Completed: November 9th, 2020 NOTE: I do not own any characters. All...
85.9K 4.4K 22
"i finally found you. And i'll make sure your heart and body remember me.."
140 8 3
A story about the burden of falling in love, when that love wasn't meant to be yours in the first place
156K 9.9K 24
๐ฃ๐ข๐ง ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐ข๐ง ๐š ๐ญ๐จ๐ฑ๐ข๐œ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ฉ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐š ๐ฐ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐ง๏ฟฝ...