Jack Kline x Reader One-shots

By JackCowboyKelly

A book of one-shots about the adorable little Nephilim we know as Jack Kline. Most of the time you'll be Dean... More

A/N
Quarantine (edited)
2
There's a Naked Man! (edited)
Moriah pt.1 (edited)
Running Home to You (edited)
6
4 pt. 2
7
8
9
10 HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JACK!
11
Jack in the Box (edited)
12 Pt. 2
13
14
15
15 pt. 2
16
17
18
Crazy Bitch (edited)
Last Holiday (edited)
First Date (edited)
20 pt. 2
Family (edited)
NOT AN UPDATE

17 pt. 2

793 12 5
By JackCowboyKelly

Here's part two! Sorry this took so long. I didn't know how to end it, then I did, then a bunch of stuff went wrong for school and school just started today and I'm just kinda stressed right now, but once I publish this I'll be a million times better... hopefully. Oh, and I just realized I never thanked you guys for 13K reads! Really, thank you all so much. It really means a lot and the comments just make my day!

~3rd P.O.V. with Sam and Dean~

"She's gone!? What do you mean she's gone!?" Dean yelled. "I mean she left, Dean." "So you're telling me that my daughter just walked out that door without you realizing it?" Dean asked. Sam didn't answer. Dean let out an angry chuckle. "What does the note say?" He asked, remembering the note in his brothers hand. Sam handed him the note and Dean read it, feeling different kinds of emotions. Anger, sadness, guilt. Angry that she would go after Jack when he thought that he was evil. Sad that she could just leave them like that, and guilt for driving her to leave.

"I'll be back." Dean said, crumbling up the note and tossing it somewhere in the bunker. "What? Where are you going?" "I'm going to go find my daughter." "Okay, let me grab my jacket-" "No! You stay here and call me if she gets here." Sam slowly nodded, not wanting to piss Dean off more. Dean quickly left the bunker and got in his car, driving down the road, looking for Y/N.

~With Y/N~

Y/N sighed as she looked to the person on her lefts phone. It was late at night, around midnight and she was on a bus. She of course used actual money instead of a credit card since it would be harder for Sam and Dean to find her. She was heading to a friends house so she could continue her search for Jack. She had prayed multiple times to him, but he never answered.

She left the bunker not long after Dean did. Sam was in his room, doing something on his computer, probably searching for some kind of hunt to keep his mind off things. Y/N noticed that whenever Sam was on his computer he never payed attention to what was going on around him. It took a lot to break him from his trance.

Y/N was so lost in thought that she didn't notice she arrived at her destination. (destination corrected to Destiel for some reason, but I s c r e a m e d ) She stepped out of the bus and thanked the driver. She walked the rest of the way to the house, knowing that it was probably too late for a cab. Once Y/N reached the house she gave a small smile.

She walked up to the front door and knocked. She felt bad for arriving so late, but she knew who she was visiting wouldn't be sleeping. The door opened and Y/N gave a small smile to her friend. "Y/N? What are you doing here? Where's Sam and Dean?" "Uh, they let me go on my own hunt. I was in the neighborhood and thought I'd stop by." She lied. She thought it would fool her friend, but she couldn't have been more wrong. "Come on in." "Thanks, Jody."

After a couple of minutes Y/N and Jody were sitting on the couch in Jody's living room. "So, what are you really doing here?" Jody asked Y/N. She didn't believe Y/N's lie. Not even for a second. She had known her for years now and she could tell when she was lying or not. Y/N's eyes widened and she gave an awkward cough. "What do you mean?" She asked, trying to not sound suspicious.

"I know you, Y/N. You've got the same tell as Dean. Now, not that I mind, but what are you really doing here?" Y/N sighed and wondered if she should tell Jody the real reason. She decided it would be best to tell her everything since Jody would've gotten it out of Sam and Dean.

"Uh, you've got a few hours?" Y/N joked and Jody gave a small chuckle, but she gave Y/N a face. "Okay, fine. Um... my dad and I kinda got into an argument." She said, not telling the whole truth. "What was it about?" Jody asked. "Cas is... dead." Jody gave a sympathetic face towards Y/N. "How?" She asked. "It's, uh... complicated. I'm not sure if I really understand it myself." "I've got all day, Y/N." Jody assured.

Y/N told Jody the whole story and to say she was surprised was an understatement. "So you just left a note and took off?" Jody asked. Y/N nodded. Tears were threatening to spill from her eyes, but she pushed them back, not wanting to cry in front of Jody. She didn't know how to comfort Y/N since she had never been in the same situation, so she told Y/N to get some rest and they'd talk in the morning. What Y/N didn't know was that Sam and Dean had called Jody a few hours before Y/N had arrived and told her somethings but left out some details. They asked her to call if she had heard from her.

Hearing the whole story Jody contemplated on what she should do, but chose to call the boys and tell them she had found Y/N. She thought it was best because she wanted them to talk it out. Not long after Jody went to bed herself. The boys told her that they would be there in the late afternoon the day after.

A few of hours later Y/N woke up. At first she didn't know why, but she soon felt like someone was watching her. She slowly grabbed the gun from under her pillow and pointed it towards the intruder. Once she saw who it was her eyes widened and she slowly placed the gun down.

"Jack?" She asked. "Hello." He said with a wave. Y/N smiled and stood up, running towards Jack and hugging him so tight. She was scared that if she let go he would leave again. Jack hugged her back, but not nearly as tight. Y/N knew something was wrong, so she let go of him.

"Are you okay?" She asked. Jack shook his head. "What's wrong?" "I... I shouldn't have come. I just- I heard you pray and I needed to see you." "Hey, no. I'm glad you came. I'm just- I'm really sorry, Jack." Jack looked at her, confused and tilted his head to the side. "Why are you sorry? You did nothing wrong." Y/N sighed and sat down on the couch. She patted the spot next to her, gesturing Jack to sit down too. He hesitated at first, but sat down.

"When my dad kicked you out... I told you that I would be by your side the whole time, and I wasn't. I'm sorry. It's just that... my dad, he kinda scared me, you know? I've never seen him so angry. The only other time I saw him like was when you and Grandma were stuck in the apocalypse world, but even then he never snapped like that."

"It's okay. I... I deserved it." Y/N looked at him like he was crazy. "No you didn't, Jack. It's not your fault. What happened to Cas wasn't your fault. My dad, I think deep down he knows that too. I really do, but right now he's hurting. I mean, Cas has helped us through some of the toughest times. It's just hard to believe that he never told us that, you know? I mean, we could've helped him."

"He said that he didn't want you guys to worry. Michael was still a problem then and he didn't want you guys to carry that burden. I should've told you guys. I'm sorry." "It's alright, Jack. It wasn't your secret to tell. It's just... Cas felt like he was a burden?" Y/N asked, feeling different emotions. She felt mad, sad and guilty.

She was so pissed at Cas for not telling them about the deal he made for Jack. They would've helped him because he was family. She was sad because Cas had felt like his problems were a burden to them when it was far from that. They would've done anything to help him. And guilty that they made him feel that way. Did they treat him like he was just a burden? Y/N didn't think that, but maybe Cas felt that way.

"What's going on in here?" They both looked towards the hallway to see a tired Jody standing there. "Jody!" Y/N yelled, standing up. "Uh, what are you doing up?" She asked, trying to hide Jack. It wasn't a very good plan, and she knew that, but what else could she do? Jody just looked behind her and her eyes widened.

"Is that...?" Jody asked. Y/N looked behind her to see Jack with wide eyes. "Uh, I can explain." Y/N said, putting her arms out. "I'm calling Sam and Dean." Y/N quickly ran in front of Jody, blocking her. "Wait, no! Please, don't call them." Y/N begged. When Jody didn't say anything Y/N continued to speak. "If you call them my dad will freak, okay? You know what it's like to deal with him when he's upset. Not even Sam can calm him down." Jody looked at the two then sighed.

"Explain." Y/N let out a relieved sigh. "On my way here I prayed to Jack. He answered my prayer and came here. Listen, I know my dad might've said some stuff about Jack, but none of that's true. He's good, Jody. I know it. Sam knows it too, and so did Cas. My dad used to know it, but that... that changed. Jack would never hurt an innocent person." Jody sighed once again before looking at Jack. She trusted Dean and his judgement, but she also trusted Y/N and Sam too. She also knew that Dean could sometimes let his emotions get in the way. She knew that it was best to trust Y/N right now.

"I called Sam and Dean." Jody said. "What?" Y/N asked, confused. "After you went to sleep I told them you were here. They said they'd be here by noon. Right now it's almost seven, so they'll be here in a few hours." "I told you not to call them!" Jody quickly shushed Y/N, not wanting to wake the girls up. "I know. They called me a few hours before you arrived, and told me to tell them if I found you. Dean even had me put an APB out on you."

"Well, we can't be here when they get here." Y/N said, looking at Jack. "No. I can't be here when the get here. You're staying." Jack said, shaking his head. Y/N scoffed. "You're crazy if you think I'm letting you go out there by yourself." Jack sighed. "Please stay, Y/N. I don't want to cause anymore trouble." Jack said with a frown. "You're not causing any trouble, Jack. This is my choice, okay?" Y/N didn't let him talk as she turned around and looked back at Jody.

"Jody, thanks for letting me stay here, but I've got to go. You understand, right?" Jody nodded with a small smile. "I'll help you pack." Y/N nodded, wanting all the help she could get.

After a couple of minutes Y/N had changed into different clothes and was fully packed. She gave Jody a hug, telling her to call if anything while Jody did the same thing.

"You kids be careful out there, okay? And don't give your father a hard time. The least you could do is call him every once in a while, so him and Sam don't have to worry." Jody said. "I was planning to do that anyway. Tell the girls I said hi, okay?" Jody nodded and headed towards the front door, opening it for the two.

Y/N and Jack were about to walk out when they stopped in their tracks, their eyes going wide. Jody looked at them both confused, then looked outside. The same expression on her face. There stood Sam and Dean. Sam with relieved expression on his face and Dean with a pissed expression.

"Sam. Dad. I... thought you two wouldn't be here til noon. It's only seven." Y/N said. "Yeah, well when Jody called I had a feeling you'd be gone before then. Looks like I was right. I caught you right in time, leaving with Lucifers son." Y/N scoffed and looked at Jody once again. "I'll see you soon, Jody." She then grabbed onto Jack's hand and walked passed her dad and uncle.

Y/N heard Dean calling out her name, but she ignored him as she dragged Jack anywhere that wasn't around him.

"Y/N." Jack said after a minute of silence. "Yeah?" She asked, trying not to sound annoyed. She was annoyed. Really annoyed, but Jack had nothing to do with that and she knew it. She was currently pissed at her dad.

"I think you should go talk to him." Y/N stopped him her tracks. "What?" She asked, confused. "Talk to Dean." Y/N rolled her eyes. "I'm not talking to him." She said as she began to walk again. "Why not?" He asked. He stopped walking which made Y/N stop since she was still holding onto his hand. Y/N sighed and looked towards Sam and Dean, then back at Jack.

"I'm just mad at him, okay? And you should be too! He kicked you out of the bunker!" Y/N said. There was a small silence before Jack spoke up. "... but I deserved to be kicked out." Y/N scoffed. "No. You didn't, Jack! My dad shouldn't have yelled at you like that, and he shouldn't have said all those horrible things." "I killed Cas. I killed Mary, and innocent people, Y/N." Y/N paused for a minute, not knowing what to say. She looked at the ground and took in a deep breath before letting it out. She looked back at Jack with tears in her eyes.

"What... what happened to Cas... it wasn't your fault, Jack. You didn't kill him. He died because he wanted you to live. You didn't deserve to die the way you did, and he knew that. As for the other stuff... yes, that was you, and you can't change that, no matter how much you want to, but what matters is that you try. You try to be good, you try and make up for all the bad you've done, and that's what makes you a good person."

Behind Y/N and Jack Sam stopped his older brother from walking any further. "What, Sam?" "You're acting just like dad." Sam said and Dean scoffed. "No, I am not." "Yes you are, Dean. He used to do the same thing to me all the time." Dean thought for a second. "Yeah, well, maybe he was right. Because I never would have done this." "No, Dean. He wasn't. Besides Y/N is nothing like you. She may be your daughter, but she isn't you. You're just driving her away like dad did with me when I left for college." "This is different, Sam! You left for an education. Y/N left for a monster."

Sam sighed. "Just listen to her, talk to her. Don't ignore her and definitely do not tell her what to do. That'll only make her resent you." "Don't tell me how to raise my daughter." "She's a grown woman. You can't raise her anymore. I'll be waiting in the car." Sam then walked away from Dean and headed towards the car. Dean stood there and thought for a second, watching as his daughter slowly got further away from him and he groaned, knowing Sam was right.

He quickly caught up with Y/N and Jack. Dean sent him a small glare and Jack walked away to give the two some space. Y/N gave him a much more intense glare and when Dean noticed he sighed.

"Y/N, listen-" "What do you want, Dad? You want to yell at me again for siding with the 'monster'? Well go ahead. You're not going to change my mind." Dean just looked at her. If it were under any other circumstances he would've laughed. Sam couldn't have been more wrong when he said that he and Y/N were nothing alike. She was a mini Dean, and he found that amusing.

Although Sam was wrong about her being nothing like her father he was right about one thing. He was right about how John could've done a better job at raising them. He treated the boys like soldiers and Dean never wanted that for his kids, and here he was, apolizing for acting like his dad.

Dean sighed once again. "I wanted to say... I'm sorry." Y/N raised her brow, confused. "You're... you're sorry?" Y/N asked, her head slightly tilting to the side. "Yeah, I'm sorry. Okay?" Dean repeated. He was never good at apologizing, and when he did anyone could tell he really meant it. When Y/N didn't say anything Dean continued.

"Okay, here it goes. I was wrong. I shouldn't've... it was wrong of me to talk to Jack like that. What happened with Cas, it wasn't his fault, and I know that now." "Are you saying you forgive him?" Y/N asked, still shocked. Dean scoffed and shook his head.

"No. What happened with Mom, and all those people... he still killed them, and I don't think I could ever forget that. Ever. But... I could probably learn to forgive him. With time, of course. It's going to take a while, but I'll get there... eventually." Dean said with a small smile, hoping his answer pleased his daughter. What he didn't expect was a hug from her.

"What was that for?" Dean asked once they let go. Y/N gave him a smile. "It's for trying. I don't expect you to forget what he did. Hell, even I haven't forgotten, but... he's trying to make up for it. That makes him a good person." Dean smiled at the response and nodded. "Yeah, it is." Suddenly Y/N's smile fell and Dean looked at her, confused. "What's wrong?"

"The thing that took Cas... it said if we tried to get him back it would take Jack... but that's not gonna stop us, right? We're Winchesters and Winchesters always find a loophole. No matter what." Dean nodded once again, his face now serious. "We'll get him back, Y/N. He's family." Dean said, reassuringly. Y/N nodded, satisfied with the answer.

It took some convincing, but everyone decided it was best that Jack went back to the bunker. It would be a little weird and awkward for a while, but they would soon go back to how everything was before. Or as close as they could get.

Again, sorry that took so long. Online school is really a pain in my ass, and it's only the first day. I got like 2 and a half hours of sleep last night because my brother was screaming on the phone and woke me up at 1:30 in the morning. I couldn't go back to sleep after that. Anyway the next imagine will be out soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.9K 211 23
Y/n is one of the best hunters in America. Huntress actually. She started hunting as a young teenager, after a tragedy in my family. While on a hunt...
13.2K 336 20
Bexley had been lost her whole life, unguided with no where to go. Of course she had her mother, who she knew loved her with all her heart. But Bexle...
10.2K 133 152
In Supernatural, siblings Sam, Y/N and Dean Winchester embark on a perilous journey across America, hunting supernatural creatures while grappling wi...
190K 5K 79
You are a Nephilim that just happen to meet the Winchesters. They assume you are human and take you to the bunker to help you out. From There you mee...