The Alphas twins

By hawa_josephine

Kennedy's life is turned inside out when she finds out she is pregnant. All she remembers is sleeping with a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
!!!Next Books!!!
!!!New books are out!!!

Chapter 22

5.8K 203 4
By hawa_josephine

Willa

When I came through the portal I was in the middle of the woods. I couldn't pinpoint where I was exactly, but all I knew was that I had to run and keep running. Something told me I was close to the pack, I just needed to get onto the territory so we would be safe. I guess now I finally understand how Ken feels. Carrying these babies gave me strength and speed I never had before. I could feel the vampires closing in on me. There were three of them all running super fast with the intent to kill. This wolf speed was making me fast, but not fast enough. If only I could use my magic. This cuff I had on was preventing any of it. I could feel the pack was close somehow, it was like I could sense them. I had to keep running a few more feet and we would be safe.

I spoke too soon, before I could step foot into the territory, one of the vampires caught up and grabbed me. I tried to fight my way out of their grip, but it wasn't easy.

"Help!" I yelled. I could sense the other wolves. They were unsure if they should step in or not. "It's Willa! Kennedy and Jonah need our help!" I yelled. I knew that would get their attention. They sprang to action and surrounded the vampires.

"One more step and I snap her neck." the vampire holding me said.

"Were a lot faster than you are, and we got you surrounded. I suggest you let the girl go." I was kinda offended that he called me a girl.

I knew that even with how fast they were and their numbers. I would be left dead on the ground and so would these babies. Men always want to make matters worse.

I swung my head back and hit the vampire who had a hold on me. Once his grip on me loosened, I turned around quickly and snapped his neck. The other vampires were apprehended soon after. "You seem to know how to handle yourself." Looking at him, I could see that it was the Beta.

"Being a damsel in distress is not my thing. I knew I couldn't outrun them for long. I just needed to get your attention. Besides you guys sure took your time helping. I sensed you guys miles back I know you were watching." I said.

"We sensed the vampires, and we didn't know if you really needed help or if it was a trick. Good to see you again Willa. Now, where are Alpha Jonah and Kennedy?"

"I don't actually know. I jumped out of a portal like an hour ago and have been running from those vampires ever since. And in case you haven't noticed, I'm pregnant and it isn't easy running while pregnant." I said.

"You guys have only been gone two months, how are you this pregnant?" He asked me.

"How about I tell you everything after I've had a shower and possibly a nap,"I said walking towards the packhouse. He just laughed and followed me.

After a long shower and an even longer nap, I was sitting in the kitchen explaining everything that happened.

"As you may have observed, I'm pregnant. Like really pregnant, but the babies aren't mine." I said. Everyone looked confused.

"What does that even mean?"Liam asked raising his eyebrows.

"It means she is carrying the future of this pack. Those babies she is carrying are my grandchildren." Olivia said walking in.

"How are you carrying them?" I rolled my eyes at his  question.

"You wanna answer that? Or should I?"I looked over at Olivia.

"I'll let you take that one."she said.

"The reason I'm carrying these precious little werewolf hybrids, is because Kennedy did a spell. She transferred the babies to me before I went through the portal. She knew only one of us could get out, and also that psychopath would kill them the minute he had a chance."

"But she also had another plan didn't she?"Olivia asked.

"As it so happens, she does. She told me before I went through. These little ones will be used to track them. Considering they are made by the two people who need saving it's the perfect  plan. But we need to think things through. Julian is a smart man. He'll figure it out and either kill them or use them to lay a trap. But he won't kill Kennedy as quick." I said.

"What makes you say that?" Liam asked. It was time to let the cat out of the bag.

"Because she's his daughter."I said. The room got really quiet, I guess that was big news.

"Wait, your saying Kennedy is Julian's daughter? But she's not a vampire. I know how purebreds work. She should be a vampire at this point in her life." Olivia said.

"That not the only thing I'm afraid."I said.

"What else could there be?" He asked.

"She's also a werewolf as in born one. Which means she's a tribrid.Her mother locked away her vampire and werewolf sides when she was younger."I said.

"This isn't good." Olivia's husband Elias who may I add was really good looking for a vampire his age said.

"What do you mean?" I asked him.

"If her vampire and wolf sides were just unlocked, her body will be going through some very hard adjustments. For starters, she hasn't had any contact whatsoever with her wolf or even turned. Wolves who haven't turned in along time experience alot of pain, but they get through it easier with their wolf.But for Kennedy someone who has had that whole part of her locked away for years it could be the most pain she will ever be in. Now factor in that she is a newly awakened vampire and you have choas. She is a really hungry vampire who is about to transform into a wolf."

"What could happen?"

"She could become a bloodthirsty wolf. She doesn't know how to control the transformation between human and wolf. The minute she fully turns, her primal instincts will kick in. She won't care who or what is in her way she will be a killing machine, and if she is as powerful as I'm guessing. There will be no stopping her." He said. That didn't sound good at all.

"So your saying we have to get to her before she turns? How would we even know when? How do we know she hasn't already turned?" I asked.

"The moon isn't full. The first transformation is always during a full moon. After that you have freedom over when you want to turn."Olivia explained.

"If the full moon is what turns her, why hasn't she turned before?"

"Well that would be because she was with child. Wolves don't turn while they are pregnant. Let's just say, those babies were the only thing slowing down her transformation. Now that she isn't pregnant. There isn't anything stopping her from it."she said.

"Oh my God, it all makes sense now. Can a purebred control another one? Like mind control?" I asked Elias.

"If they have the ability yes. Why?"he asked me.

"Because if what I'm thinking is correct, we've all been played. I mean think about it, my escape was to easy. Julian is a mastermind, he would never let anyone close enough to encapacitate him, yet Ken was able to do it without a fight. Now factor in the fact that she was able to use magic which should have been impossible even with these magical babies. I mean I'm pregnant with them and not once was I able to use magic while I had that cuff on, and those vampires that were chasing me, I'm new to these wolf abilities right, meaning I wasn't moving as fast as I could have been those vamps should have been on my ass long before they actually were. I can't believe I didn't see it before. That son of a bitch played us. He used us to get exactly what he wanted. He wanted Kennedy, he knew she would do everything in her power to save the babies, even transfer them to someone else, without them she is alot more useful.He planned this whole thing and made her think it was her idea." I said.

"And like idiots were going to play right into his hands. He knows that we will use the babies to get his location. Why settle for just Kennedy and Jonah when you can have them all. He wants the babies also." Olivia said.

"Wait, how do we know your not under his control right now?"Liam asked.

"Even if he wanted too he couldn't get into my mind.  He might have wanted me under his control, but he couldn't get into my mind as easily as he did Ken's. Let's just say we telepaths have strong impenetrable minds. I also don't think he would have told me his entire plan just so I could tell you and spoil his fun. I mean he probably suspect I figured it out by now. Which means he is laying a trap for us to walk into. The full moon is in two days, he knows that starving a hungry vampire right before she turns will make her the best weapon against us. She will be blinded by hunger and fueled by animal instincts, she could kill us faster than we could attack. Which means we have to get them back before the full moon."

" What the plan?" Liam asked.

"We're going to play into his hands. These little Alpha spawns are going to lead us to mommy and daddy. A simple location spell won't work, because Julian is smart, he wants me to come to him with these precious babies. But I've got a plan of my own that will spoil his. We're going to need alot of wolves. This guy won't go down easy, and he most likely will have an army of this own. Oh and one more thing I forgot to mention, he weaponized some sort of mixture of wolf and vampire venom. It's very lethal. One injection and you'll die. So we need to watch out for that." I said.

" Wolf venom isn't harmful to us." The beta said.

"Trust me, this one is. I watched him inject Jonah with it on more than one occasion and the pain I saw in his eyes said it all. It's from a very long dead bloodline which Kennedy appears to be descended from. Somehow Julian knew she would be the one descendant who had the gene." I explained.

"So he impregnated her mother in hopes of creating the perfect weapon. He knew that the child her mother gave birth too would restart the bloodline, and of course he wanted to be the one who fathered the child, because he knew she would be born a tribrid. One from three very strong bloodlines. My best guess is, he knows that she can create more. I mean these babies were able to control there mother's abilities from the womb. They gave her great strength and agility. These babies come from not one but two powerful wolf bloodlines, and also two powerful witch bloodlines. Under his control they are the greatest and most deadliest weapons. That's why he won't kill them. He needs them to create his army."she said.

"They would never do that. Kennedy and Jonah would die before they let him use them to create an army."

"As Kennedy just proved, the babies don't actually need her to survive. Just like how you are a surrogate, he could create as many as he wanted. He could have as many surrogates as it takes. We need to get them out now. I won't let that man turn my grandchildren evil." She said. She had a fire in her eyes that I liked. It meant we weren't going down easy. We were coming for Julian and we weren't leaving until he was dead and turned to ash.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.9K 1.3K 33
Jenifers life has been everything but normal since she met her mate. Now that her daughter is destined to be the first female alpha in over five hund...
7.5K 248 20
/Book 2/This is a spin-off of My first book The True alpha one in which I do advise you to read before reading this I hope you enjoy and as always ha...
160K 4.7K 34
Being the daughter of the moon goddess and an angel is stuff but being in danger all the time is stuffer, when my house is attacked both my parents a...
2.8K 128 29
COMPLETE Book 3 of the "My Best Friends' Alpha is My Mate" series. Overprotective parents. An annoying twin brother. Denied my title. Shy. No running...