BAD BOY ABUSED (male pov)

By guiltypleasure20

*** This story is Liams POV from Bad Boy Abused. *** It contains detailed abuse both physical and sexual. Alt... More

Please Kill Me.
#2 Prepare for her to touch you.
#3 I can't do it.
#4 Keep your cool Liam, she's just a girl.
#5 Don't let the darkness win Liam
#6 Keep calm Liam, it will be fine.
#7 Deep breath Liam, this is it.
#8 Oh Liv, Always protecting me.
#9 Is that what she thinks of me?
#10 It's all true baby
#11 Acceptance is a powerful thing.
#12 She would run for the hills if she knew.
#13 Don't let the darkness back in Liam.
#14 You're obviously into her Liam.
#15 Screw trying to get her to hate you Liam.
#16 Why are you like this Liam, God Damnit!
#17 Quit thinking this girly shit Liam.
#18 Liam you son of a bitch.
#19 Give it up Liam, she's not coming.
#20 I'm not doing anything with her.
#21 Olivia was dangerous to me.
#22 How could he break me so badly?
#23 Truth or Dare?
#24 Anyone else feel cold?
#25 Damaged.
#26 Didn't damage that shot did I?
#27 Oh my god, she's sitting at my table.
#28 How could I let things get that far?
#29 If Only.
#31 Make her understand.
#32 I really wanted her in the bed with me.
#33 Overall I just miss you.
#34 I want you to touch me
#35 Shit. What did I tell her?
#36 I can't breathe.
#37 I felt like I was dying inside.
#38 Closing the world out and letting my world in.
#39 omg, this cannot be happening.
#40 I prayed to survive.
#41 She had no idea what she just did to me.
#42 No, she never does around you Liv.
#43 I don't even like strawberry milkshake.
#44 Don't feel guilty because of my damage.
#45 You're just like him Liam, just like him.
#46 I'm too damaged to let you in.
#47 I wasn't sweating it
#48 That picture best be a fucking joke.
#49 Nobody could love you
#50 Let her win this round Liam.
#51 Are you done?
#52 You.
#53 That's insane.
#54 I'm not ready for this.
#55 Don't be a coward.
#56 You're setting yourself up to fail Liam.
#57 Liar
#58 I wish I was dancing with Olivia right now.
#59 I realized something.
#60 Don't be weak Liam.
#61 You can do this Liam. You can be happy.
#62 He's so much better for her than you Liam.
#63 I hate drunk girls.
#64 she's right Liam, you have to try.
#65 consent is a big thing for me.
#66 I'm different.
#67 You're always going to be damaged
#68 Just tell her Liam.
#69 Freaking Ben.
#70 You're the prey.
#71 You can't handle the intimacy.
#72 This was a bad idea
#73 That should be me.
#74 Intimacy. Closeness. Love.
#75 You're not ready for this Liam.
#76 Ever given a girl an orgasm before?

#30 No Kissing.

12.4K 411 135
By guiltypleasure20

Friday, which only means one thing... tournament day.

A thin layer of frost covered the pitch leaving the grass a few shades lighter and crispier. You could see the competitiveness floating in the mist particles a few inches above ground, it was that thick. I watched her from across the pitch as I stretched my muscles to avoid injury, she sat pitch side rubbing her hands together for warmth and looked radiant under the frosty sun. 

"I fancy myself a bit of that ass." I looked up to be greeted by Michaels ugly face, he pointed his chin towards Olivia, obviously watching were I had directed my vision. 

"She wouldn't touch you." I scoffed as I changed my stance to stretch my other leg.

"Won't stop me touching her." he wore an evil smile and I knew what he was getting at, he stood so close to me I could smell his breath and it made my stomach heave. He stood up and walked across the pitch, joining the group of Cheerleaders that supported his team. 

He showed his attention to one cheerleader in particular, she wore a green and yellow uniform and had long dark hair. He draped his hand around her waist and smiled like an idiot at her, he obviously liked her. Coach blew the whistle and the two teams lined up ready to shake hands. 

Michael outstretched his hand to initiate the handshake and I reluctantly took it after a  few moments of hesitation. He mouthed 'she's mine' at me before we linked our hands and I felt the rage course through my body. I was going to not only win this game but win this war too. 

The whistle blew and every player stretched out across the pitch with determination in their eyes. I didn't take my focus off Michael, watching his every move like he was the only player in the game. When Jordan passed me the ball I manage to score one goal but our celebrational score didn't last long when Torrance HIgh scored not too long after us. 

As the whistle blew for half time I made my way over to Olivia, grabbed my water bottle and let the liquid cool me from the insides out. The cheerleaders had started performing in the center of the pitch, alternating between our school and theirs. Michael stood at the sidelines, watching his girl as she chanted in support of their team.

"Great game so far." Olivia said politely.

"Thanks" I replied, not turning my attention away from the cheerleaders. 

The longer I stood with Olivia the more I played Michael's words back in my mind and climbed higher and higher in hatred for this man. How dare he threaten to do anything against her will, or anything at all. The cheerleaders in green were just finishing off their chants and I was ready to explode with anger, I needed a release and I knew one that would give me the sweetest of victories.

"I'll be right back." I said, handing Olivia back my water bottle.

I crossed the pitch and approached the Torrance High cheerleaders, feeling Michaels eyes on me and also Olivia's but I tried not to think about her. 

"Hey." I said to the dark haired girl. 

Close up she wasn't bad looking, in fact I would even go as far as to say that she was pretty but she wasn't Olivia. She looked like she had too much hair on her head, swooped back in a really long, thick pony to match her squad. I don't think it was all natural, in fact it looked plastic and tacky. Her lips shined so much I could see my reflection in them, they didn't look kissable and I hoped she was shallow enough to not want me to ruin her gloss. 

"Hi" She said sweetly as she twirled her hair around her fingers and pushed her breasts out.

"Did you get arrested earlier?" I asked smiling to myself because I knew that this was going to be easy, she was already showing how affected she was by me. She furrowed her brows in confusion and my smile grew wider.

"Surely it's illegal to look this good." I continued.

She let out a little giggle and it did nothing for me but I didn't let the smile drain from my face.

"Does that pick up line really work?" She said through sweet laughter.

"I don't know, does it?" I was being cocky, I know I was but that's what gets the girls. She thought about it for a few seconds and then nodded her head as her eyes darkened, overtaken by seduction. So easy.

"Locker rooms?" I asked, raising an eyebrow and not keeping my gaze focused on hers. She nodded her head again and I intertwined our fingers as I walked across the pitch, making a point of giving a small head nod towards Michaels bitter face.

When we got to the locker rooms I started to get slightly nervous, that never happens with a girl, except Olivia. The theatrics were all well and good on the pitch but now it was time to get down with it and last time I tried this I couldn't perform. 

You wasn't thinking of Olivia then, Liam.

The green cheerleader lent her glossy lips forward and I instantly backed away, not wanting to replace the feeling from the last person I kissed. She looked a little hurt and rejected but I didn't care.

"No kissing." I cleared up. 

"Oh." She said not fully understanding why but I didn't need to explain myself to her. She removed her underwear and blinked back at me waiting. I wasn't ready and it was going to make things awkward real fast. 

I closed my eyes, shutting her out and letting someone else in. 

Imagining her beautiful hair pulled back with the wetness from the natural spring, illuminating the full view of her face in the moonlight as she peered her seductive eyes into my soul. Those green gems that don't have an ounce of judgement in them as she slowly stripped my layers exposing my abuse. A perfectly tanned body that curved inwards at the waist and outwards at the hips. Delicate black lace that dressed her modesty in the most elegant way. I was ready.

I lifted the green cheerleader up and she wrapped her legs around my waist pushing her up against the wall I did what I needed to do in order to get the job done and achieve my release. Thinking about how sweet she tasted against my tongue, like candy with a background hint of minty freshness in a delicious mix of Olivia. How soft her lips were pressing against mine passionately as I explored areas I've only ever dreamed about. How my heart felt full, alive and wanted in that moment she held me close.

But it wasn't the same, it wasn't enough. 

I was trying to fill a void that only one person could fill, I was trying to distract myself with girls when there's only one girl who consumes my every thought and after I finished with this cheerleader I still felt the same. Empty. 

We got back to the pitch just in time for the whistle to be blown. I was ready to throw myself into the game and forget about the turmoil inside and the girl I just used for my own personal gain. I felt the temperature drop from all areas of the pitch in the second half. From Michael, from Ruby, from the cheerleader but most importantly from Olivia.

As I dribbled the ball around the pitch I couldn't keep my focus on the game because I felt overwhelmed with disappointment in myself. She had no idea how happy she made me, yet I was continuously letting her down because that's who I am. I didn't want to throw myself into some nameless girl. I wanted Olivia.

As Ben scored the winning goal I wiped the sweat off my forehead and joined my team in the line to shake hands with my opponent - Michael. He shot me daggers through his eyes and highered his hand without saying a single word.

"You want to shake the hand that has been all over your girl?" I provoked him, hoping he would take the bait and I would get what I deserved. 

In a nanosecond Michael raised his fist and connected it with my face. Through bloodied teeth I smiled back at him and spat out the irony taste he caused with the collision. This is it, this is what I wanted. I stood up throwing the second punch and watched as Michael dropped to his knees. The two teams started fighting all around us but my focus was on him. 

I kept control because I deserved to feel the pain he was causing me, I deserved to punished for how fucked up I am. Claiming I'm distracting myself with these girls but the whole time I'm degrading Olivia. The coaches came and split up the fight after a hit to the gut and a split lip, both teams knew better than to go against coaches orders, especially me. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

749K 16.1K 33
Briar has to move to a new place with her mother after she has found a new job. One that can benefit both of them. She now has to go to a new school...
1.7M 34K 48
Bella is a shy girl, but when you get to know her she's outgoing. When she was 5 something tragic happened to cause her to be the sheltered girl that...
1.1M 27.1K 50
Arianna has never had a normal life. Her mom died when she was 10 and her father blames her. Ever since the day her mom died her dad has abused her m...
2.7K 662 31
A devastating breakup leaves Charlie Jackson alone to sort through the broken pieces of her life. She's not sure she can ever love again, until she m...