love Potion | taekook | COMPL...

By jeonadorbz

where the popular boy accidentally spilled a love spell, that just fell from the sky, to a nerdy boy. It said... More

𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇
𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 1
𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 2
𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 3
𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 4
𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 5
𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 6
𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 7
𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 8
𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 9
𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 10
𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 11
𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 12
𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 13
𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 14
𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 16
𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 17
𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 18
𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 19
𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 20
𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 21
𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 22
𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 23
𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 24
𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 25
𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 26
𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 27
𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 28 (End)

𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 15

14.6K 692 104
By jeonadorbz

Jungkook's POV again :))
________

Its the next day, jungkook slept very well. His dreams is full of him tae being together, all lovey dovey.

He woke up early because of the sound of his phone ringing. Of course its from his curious bestfriend seojoon.

(seojoon - italic, jungkook - bold)

Yeoboseyeo-

So so??? How Did it go?? Anything good happened?

Ouch my ear and no nothing good happened

Oh? And why is that?

He just doesn't like me, he's disgusted by me

You're doing it all wrong, try being more clingy and lovable. Try giving him gifts or stuff, The time will come that he'll like you

But-

Oh, talk to you later kook, I have another call.

Hyung-

*beep*

Jungkook sighed and thought about what seojoon said earlier. He's not that good being all cute and lovable.

'being cute and lovable?? How am I supposed to do that??' he thought.

He looked at his messages and saw tae's, he thought maybe greeting him will be of a better start.

Taetae💕

Good morning taetae!
How was your sleep?
I already miss seeing you taetae!

Of course he was left on seen but he doesn't care, as long as he seen it its fine. And then he realised he needs to be at tae's front door.

He scrambled as he gets ready, being all cute and lovable just like seojoon said.

After doing his routine quickly he went out and ranned to tae's place. He's out of breath but he quickly fixed himself and put a smile on his face.

Tae jumped at the sudden surprise.

Jungkook doesn't like what he's wearing, he looks like a bottom. He never wants to be a bottom.

"hi my loves! How was sleep?" jungkook asked to lighten the mood but tae just ignored him.

Jungkook can feel that his presence is not needed but he's pushing it, he really wants to be closer to tae. So he's trying his best to act not hurt.

"how did you get my number anyway?" tae asked

"jimin hyung gave it to me yesterday!" jungkook said, smiling. Tae looks like he's ready to kill jimin.

'oh I will pray for your soul jimin hyung'

Tae just rolled his eyes and started running away from. Jungkook widened his eyes and ran Ed after him, calling him.

___

They arrived, tired a bit from running, and the teacher doesn't look very happy

"Mr Kim, Mr jeon any excuse?" jungkook looked at tae, he's got think of a better excuse.

"i-"

"I'm sorry Mrs Lee but me and taehyung woke up late so we just walked together to school, it won't happen again" jungkook excused, wishing its a good excuse.

"so you two have slept together?" Mrs Lee asked, the class laughed. Jungkook started panicking inside.

'what?! That's not what I fucking meant!' he thought

Mrs Lee being stubborn as always, told them to sit and doesn't want to hear another Excuse.

But jungkook is happy that there are only 2 vacant sits left but tae isnt very happy.

"alright class you're going to have a project by partner and I will be the one choosing your partners" everyone in class groaned.

Jungkook glanced at tae and saw him praying, he thought he's praying to the angels that he sotn be partners with jungkook

"Kim Jongin and jennie Kim"

"Park jihyo and kang Daniel"

Many names later...

"lastly Kim taehyung and jeon jungkook" jungkook heard tae groaned. He frowned but he tries to be positive.

"you here that taetae! We get to be partners!" jungkook smiled widely.

Tae didn't say anything and just layed his head on the table. Jungkook sighed internally, it's gonna be hard to be close to him.

"you will create a song and present it in front of the class and the deadline will be next week" Mrs Lee explained. The bell rang just In time.

Everyone is already going out, jungkook then saw tae ranned away without him.

"tae wait!" jungkook said as he tried to go ran after him.

He entered the cafeteria, he looked around to see where tae and his friends are sitted. After looking around for a bit, he finally saw them.

Jungkook was about to come up to them and say hi but he heard their conversation.

"let me guess the boy still following you?"

"yes and he's already driving me crazy! He has to follow me everywhere" jungkook got broken, is it really that hard to be close to him?

No matter how hard he tried to tae to like him, he's still stubborn as always. He wants to give up but his heart kept on telling him to keep going.

I mean it's still day 2, if he just kept on going, tae will eventually like him. He'll try his hardest for tae to like him.

"taetae! Why didn't you wait for me!" jungkook pouted, trying to act cute.

"jimin hyung hi! Thanks for his number by the way!" jungkook smiled as jimin smiled as well

"no problem" jungkook can see how jimin is nervous cause tae is there.

"jungkook come sit with us!" jin smiled and patted tje sit beside him.

At least he'd happy tae's friends wanted to sit with them. So he nodded and sat beside him.

Jungkook brought foods that he cooked to share with tae, but tae's friends are in awe seeing his food. He shared them his food as thanks for making him sit with them.

He then saw tae looking at the food, jungkook smiled and give him some.

"taetae! Here just grab some!" jungkook smiled, tae as stubborn as always rolled his eyes.

"I'm not hungry"

"stop lying and try it" jimin said and stuffed food in tae's mouth. Jungkook laughed internally.

Tae of course ate it and it tastes good so he ate more while jungkook looked at him adoringly.

'I'm glad he liked it' jungkook thought.

Jungkook looked at how tae is eating, he's pretty cute that his heart beats fast.

"youre so adorable while eating taetae!" jungkook suddenly said and somehow he made tae blush a LITTLE bit.

Jungkook then saw rm having a hard time on his work so he helped him. When he answered it correctly, RM seemed surprised and happy.

"tae he's a keeper" rm said as he wrote the answer. Jungkook smiled, RM likes him.

"what kind of question is that?" yoongi asked as rm shrugged.

"I don't know ask proffesor park"

"speaking of park, seojoon is going out" yoongi pointed out as tae immediately looked.

Jungkook saw how tae quickly looked to where his bestfriend is. He frowned what does he like about his bestfriend.

Even though tae likes his bestfriend, he doesn't hate seojoon not even a bit.

"goodbye guys" tae immediately grabbed his things and ranned after seojoon.

Jungkook saw and his guts wanted to stop him. Before he knew it he ranned and stopped him. He wants tae to like him, him only.

"hyung don't go to him! I love you more than him!" jungkook said his arms open, he's not lying it's true. He truly loved him.

"jungkook move away!" tae said trying to pass through but jungkook wouldn't budge.

"no!" tae kept on trying to pass through but jungkook is fast enough to catch up.

Minutes later tae stopped and looked at him angrily, his hands are in tight fists.

"what the fuck jungkook! Look what you did!" tae shouted while the students in the cafeteria are already eyes at them.

'oh no, he's mad at me'

"will you fucking stop going in my business! You're annoying me so stop following me!" tae said angrily.

His heart broken into pieces just by tae being mad at him. All he did is stop him from going to seojoon, what did he do wrong?

"get out of my way" tae bumped jungkook's shoulder and went out the cafeteria.

Jungkook looked as tae went out the cafeteria. Everyone in the cafeteria started gossiping and started to mind their own business.

He felt a hand on his shoulder, he looked and saw jimin giving him a sad look.

"it's okay, he's always like that when someone stopped him from seeing seojoon. Just let him be for now" jimin gave him a small smile, jungkook smiled back.

"okay! I'll give my love space for now, I'll just head to the bathroom" jungkook said still smiling, jimin nodded.

Jungkook then went out the cafeteria and as soon as he went out, his mood changes. He looked down and sighed.

He then saw someone standing in front of him. He looked up and saw hi bestfriend with a sad look.

"wanna talk outside?" jungkook nodded, he needed to talk to someone right now. They went out and sat on the grass.

"I saw what happened, its all my fault" seojoon said, he really felt bad to jungkook.

Jungkook looked at him, giving him a concerned look cause he didnt do anything wrong.

"hyung it's not your fault, dont blame yourself" jungkook said. He then sighed and rested his head on his knees.

"hyung...I'm starting to give up" seojoon widened his eyes and looked at jungkook.

"but why?"

"he hates me, he really hates me. No matter how hard I tried, he'll just give me a glare and a frown" jungkook said, his voice started to crack up.

At seojoon's sight, he hates seeing jungkook looking all sad. He always want to see his bestfriend smile. He stood up in front of him, his hands on his waist.

"just because he's mad at you, you'll give up cause you have no chance with him" seojoon kneeled and held onto jungkook's arms.

"if you truly love him, you have to fight for him to love you too. If anything goes wrong just keep on trying and trying. Just like you do in sports right? You keep on trying until you are right on top and it happened! So don't give up, I'll always cheer you on" seojoon gave him a speech of comfort.

Jungkook started looking up and saw seojoon smiling at him. It's almost like the day they first met.  Jungkook then started smiling too.

"thanks hyung...you are truly the best" seojoon felt happy that jungkook is all okay.

"what can I say? You're my bestfriend after all" seojoon stood up and lended a hand.

"come on, let's get this day done and think of ways for him to like you" jungkook smiled and nodded, he grabbed his hand and stood up.

Seojoon is right he has to try and try until tae loves him. He can't just sit around and give up already. From now on he won't give up until the very end.

For the day tae will finally like him.

"let's get it"

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

Hey guys I'm back!
I hope you still liked this book!

My online classes will almost start so I won't be updating for a month, sorry guys :(((

But if a month has passed and I'm not still updating, can ya'll remind me? 😅 I'm very forgetful 😂

But I'll update one last time to my 2 other books Mr submissive, and taekook oneshots so yeah 😊

If there are any mistakes please tell me :))

So stay safe and see you soon, I'll miss you all 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

415K 13.5K 15
Can you feel the pain that you caused jungkook? "kookie!!!.." "shut up.." "kookie look I made you a bracelet!!!.." "CAN YOU STOP BEING SO ANNOYING AN...
533K 19.5K 35
where Taehyung found a Small Diary under The Bed of His Fiancèe, Jungkook. Taehyung and Jungkook were in a Arranged Marriage and when Taehyung doesn'...
399K 6.3K 8
In which Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook are lovers on screen-- and enemies in real life. Too bad that the entire nation thinks of them as the perfect...
159K 4.2K 31
"are you always so cold?" "no. i just dont like you" COMPLETED