The Guy She Never Knew She Wa...

By Lottie_Cnozy

Charlotte Ruiz was once a shy girl who had a small crush on Tom when they were kids. As the years go by Charl... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7: His point of view
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40- censored version
Chapter 40- explicit version
Why are there two Chapter 40s?!
Author's note
Epilogue

Chapter 24

721 16 2
By Lottie_Cnozy

Eyyyyy, guys and girls! Thanks for reading my book. I can't believe I made it to chapter 24 already! Damn. Also, I've added a lil more spice to this book so it'll be a mature story soon. Make sure to skip those chapters when you feel that it's too inappropriate for you. 

Now without further ado, this is the moment everyone has been waiting for. *smirk*

*****

"Tom, wwhaat are you saying? Are you for real, right now?" I ask still not believing my ears. 

He wants to be more than just friends? Wait that would mean he likes me like that? He sees me as more than just a crazy, silly girl? Am I dreaming right now? Am I drunk? 

I look him in the eyes and I can tell that he genuinely means it. "Yes, please Char. You don't have to say anything yet. Just lie here with me o...or you could just take the couch if you want."

I don't know what to say. To say I'm stunned would be an understatement of the year. I had no idea he sees me that way. Zero. 

I'm glad he sees me this way though. I've liked him since forever. I can't believe he's saying this now. I don't know how to act around him anymore. Because that's just it. Acting. I've been putting on the carefree, outgoing friend mask for too long.  

I don't know if we'd work out. What if I mess things up? What if he's wrong and he doesn't like me anymore? What if we ruin our friendship? What if...?

Tom interrupts my internal dialogue with a sigh after I've remained silent for a minute too long. "It's ok. I get it. You won't hear about this again in the morning. It'll all just go back to nmmph-"

I cut him off with my mouth. I'm kissing him. I pulled us closer as I ran my hands through his hair. 

He got caught off guard. But only for a second there before he reacted with kisses of his own. 

I'm quite inexperienced with this so I pulled away shortly after, looking at him shyly. My voice comes out a little nervous. "Um, I'm sorry. I...I really like you too but I don't really know how to do this."

He leans his forehead against mine with his eyes closed before grinning happily. "It's ok, Char. I love it." 

In those few words uttered, my heart felt weird. Like a warmth spreading in my insides, making my heartbeat speed up.

So both of us feel the same way.

Then, he kisses me again slowly. Just his lips against mine moving together. His hands started reaching for me and I let him. But his hands only stayed by my neck. 

So I guided his hands lower. From my neck to my shoulders then my sides but he stops himself from going any further. "Char, I can't, not now." His voice is deeper and hoarse. 

He's restraining himself.

"Touch me, Tom." But he wouldn't move his hands. All he's doing is just gripping my shoulders.

"I won't... be able to control myself. I don't want us to..." He groans in frustration. Tom looks down, burying his face on my shoulder. 

"I feel the same way. I don't want us to go too fast. I just want to see all of you." I said sincerely and it's true. I don't want to do it with him. At least not now. 

I'm overwhelmed with emotion. I don't know what it is but I just want to feel him against my skin. I just want to lie here with him like we are the only ones in the world. 

I looked him in the eye as I started reaching for the hem of my shirt. He doesn't answer, instead, he just swallows in response. I removed my top and threw it to the side of the bed, onto the floor. 

My chests heave a little from the effort as I stare down at him, silently seeking his approval to continue. His eyes never leave mine as he nods. Soon my bra, shorts and underwear followed, all thrown into a heap on the floor until I'm completely naked. 

I've literally just exposed myself to him. He reciprocates my actions, removing all articles of clothing.  

He starts planting small kisses on my shoulders, all across my collarbone and the base of my throat. As his fingers traced feather-light patterns down my spine to my waist. Like a caress. 

Then he nibbles my skin a little. Making me shiver and push him down onto his back involuntarily. Now I'm hovering over him, my hands are placed on his chest as I felt him up.

His heart thuds rapidly against his skin and I just want to feel more of his skin on mine.

Our gazes met and I could see that he wants the same thing too. So without breaking eye contact we started exploring each other. Body part by body part. One by one we felt each other up. There was no rush or expectation to do anything. 

We were left to our own senses and thoughts, panting heavily now as we slowly discover each other's sensitive areas. Exploring all there is to explore on the lands of skin that is our bodies. There's no teasing or stimulating, we were simply just touching each other like we've never seen the opposite gender's anatomy before. Him throbbing in my hand and me in his. 

It was touch fueled purely by curiosity. I bet Dora the Explorer has never had this kind of adventure before.

His presence completes me, makes me feel whole. I know it's cheesy thinking this but it felt so right. I've never felt this way before. 

Thinking about this, I paused. Tom notices this as one of his hands stop whatever they were doing at my waist to stroke my face.

"Char? What're you thinking about now?" He looks at me with concern. 

"Nah, I'm just tired and you're ugly down there," I mumbled with a yawn. The last part was meant to be a joke, don't worry he looks normal. It's weird though. I've never seen one up close before and I don't know what to feel about it. I don't see anything attractive about it. In fact, I think it kind of disgusts me. 

Without warning, he flipped us over to trap me in between his body and his bed. He brought his lips to mine and started kissing me again. This time his kiss wasn't as gentle. I gasped when I felt his tongue on my lips seeking entrance, involuntarily I did. 

His kiss got hungrier and rough. Like he was punishing me for my joke earlier. Oops, I guess?

He finally broke apart to breathe but he didn't stop kissing me as he went to kiss my jaw. His kisses were travelling down south. "Ttom...mmm..." My hands grasped onto his hair when he got to my neck, sucking and nibbling softly at my jugular. Making me feel pleasure instead of the pain I was expecting. 

Then, his kisses gradually stop as he reaches the area above my chest, sparing my breasts the onslaught of his tongue. 

All he did was pull me closer against him until we were spooning each other, his front against mine before pulling his blanket over us. 

"Tom?" 

"Hmm?"

"Are we just going to sleep?"

"Yea" then he yawns as he asks, "why? What's wrong? Are you ok?"

 "Yea, yea I'm fine and dandy. Jjust...um...what about your thing?" I felt his lips that was leaning on my forehead, form a smile. He'd been hard ever since we took off our clothes and now we were close enough for me to feel him still hard and poking against my thigh.

"What about it?" he asks casually. 

"Um... don't you need to...uh...take care of it?" I ask all too aware of the blush creeping up my cheeks. 

He tilts my head upwards to look at me as he says in a low tone, "why? Do you want to help me with it?"    

"Um...nno?" I'm embarrassed, why's he asking me this?  

But then if he's teasing me about it. I whispered close to his ear, "maybe next time."

He chuckles, "ok if that's a promise, I'll have to hold you to it." 

"Goodnight, Tom." I smiled feeling content with him close to me as I drifted off into a deep slumber. The last thing I heard was hearing him whisper goodnight.

"Goodnight, Char." 

*****

And they both grind against each other in their sleep, yayyyy. JK. Nah, they're my babies being all cute and cuddly. They're definitely not a sex-crazed couple, yea def not. So don't go wrongly assumin' stuff, aight?! They're ma babes. 

Though I cannot guarantee what these naughties are plannin' on doin' later on. If you know what I mean. *wink wink*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.1K 518 31
Cairo Sweet x CC Walker ~~~ Cairo decided to get the fuck out of her small town in Tennessee and move to Pennsylvania, where she got into an ivy...
1.3M 55.5K 66
This story is complete ✅ Casey is a nerd, but the charming, cute type. He evades college parties like the plague. Who knew he would accidentally jump...
201K 3.4K 21
"Nobody can find out how wet I make your pussy, Is that what you're saying?" "I don't even know you for gods sake." He laughed, "Maybe not but you wa...
16.7K 710 39
Riley has been single for over 4 years. By choice. Great family, good friends and happy with her career as a Thoracic Nurse Practitioner. But when he...