Silent Voice

By Emerald_Daylily

(a fakemon/pokespe story) (cover by the talented @Imberlapis) Sometimes, if you have to be a perfect pokemon... More

Author's note
Prologue
Chapter 1: Mysterious creature
Chapter 2: A Favor Returned
Chapter 3: Home Sweet Home
Chapter 4: A Dexholder Meeting, and The Matter of Transportation
Chapter 5: The Early Bird Gets Cooking Duty
Chapter 6: Upper Paw in Battle
Chapter 7: Mr. Grumpy Can Cry?(Pt. 1)
Chapter 8: Mr. Grumpy Can Cry?(Pt. 2)
Chapter 9: A Gift of Memory
Chapter 10: Leavetty Express, Psychic Style
Chapter 11: If You Cry, We Cry Together
Chapter 12: Say Hello to Juniors!
Chapter 13: Let's Go Save the World(Again)
Chapter 14: Sir Dense the Valiant
Slight Author's Note: Ages
Chapter 15: Leavetty Flies Free
Chapter 16: Revenge for the Past
Chapter 17: Mew, the Awesome Grandmother
Chapter 18: Songs and Stories
Chapter 19: Caution, Blue Ship
Chapter 20: Wait For Me, Please
Chapter 22: Till Death Do Us Part
Chapter 23: Operation Red and Yellow - Success
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 21: Remember Me?

59 1 3
By Emerald_Daylily

~Three years later~

Yellow walked through the Viridian Forest. She was nineteen now, and she was finally showing her womanly figure.

She sighed. She had come a long way in her growth, but she still missed the little girl that was Shanna, whom she had loved.

A lot of things had happened, too. Green finally acknowledged his love for Blue, and had proposed to her not long ago. Today they were coming over with Red to discuss their wedding, so Yellow decided a walk would give her a few ideas before they came.

She was so engrossed in her thoughts she didn't notice the hostile nidoking until it roared ferociously. Squeaking, she remembered that the last time this happened, someone had been there to save her. Even that was only by a rare chance.

Squeezing her eyes shut, she waited for the nidoking to attack her.

It never did.

Yellow raised her head to hear a whooshing noise as a hydro pump collided with the nidoking. Gaping, Yellow watched as the nidoking fled.

She turned to see a girl, her hand still dripping wet at what she had done earlier. The girl raised her head, using her beautiful but sad brown eyes to stare at her almost unbelievingly. Wait, it couldn't be...

Shanna stared. For a year she had searched for Yellow, the only thing that anchored her to sanity at the time. And Yellow was here, standing and staring with the same bewildered expression as her's, hoping she wasn't dreaming.

Dying and reviving hadn't been easy. The jerks from consciousness into unconsciousness and back again had nearly driven her insane. She had woken up on an island with no memory of nearly everything. All she remembered was her own name and age, and Yellow's name and appearance. She also had no idea where she was.

It took her two years to recover and get her bearings and her memories back, but she always held on to the fact that Yellow was out there, waiting. She refused to waste another second and immediately started searching for Yellow after she regained the entirety of her sanity. After a year of swimming, running, flying, and wonky teleportations, she had found Yellow.

"Yellow?" She timidly asked.

"Shanna?" Yellow asked.

In a flurry of movement, Shanna threw herself into the open and waiting arms of Yellow, and hugged her. "I can't believe it's you!" they both cried.

Crying and laughing, they exchanged greetings. Both of them had grown.

Yellow's hair reached her waist, a tumbling mass of gold that accented her greenish-yellow eyes. She had grown taller, too.

Shanna's own brownish-black hair was tucked into its very long braid. Yellow could tell it had lengthened, since the braid was so complicated it would stop her hair from touching the ground. Still, it reached her ankles. The brown eyes were still as sad and mysterious as ever, with jadigo dashing across every few seconds. You could see she had the makings of a young woman in her figure, but they only accented how beautiful she truly was.

Yellow invited Shanna to come to her house for tea. "For old times' sake" she explained. On the way she explained about Green and Blue's wedding, and asked her for opinions. Shanna in turn gave suggestions and told her about the time on the island in the middle of nowhere.

"I found out is was the famous Ilesta, or Island of the Stone Pedestals, and is known in a myth to be a source of powerful magic.

There, my memories were regained faster than they should have, being on sacred ground. It is also the final resting place of the past four pureones. Which explains the strong magic there.

I resurrected the other pureones there. They currently live in Leronia. After resurrecting them, I set off to find you."

They arrived at Yellow's house, and the other Kantonians hadn't arrived yet. Deciding to surprise them, Shanna was sent to the kitchen to make tea.

When Red, Green, and Blue arrived, they all noticed that Yellow wasn't wearing the sad expression that haunted her face ever since Shanna had gone.

They were soon discussing details of the wedding. Green suddenly felt thirsty, and asked Yellow for something to drink. Yellow directed her telekinetic powers to the kitchen, and a tray floated and hovered in front of them. Yellow nodded to what seemed to be empty air, and Shanna materialized. After getting over the shock, Blue hugged the little girl, as did Red. Shanna was careful not to drop the tray.

Shanna's smile was radiant though.

As they continued discussing, they eventually got to the venue. They were having trouble there though. Pallet town was too small to fit all the guests. The Sevii islands reminded Blue of the time of when they fought Deoxys.

Shanna spoke up. "Would you mind a giant ballroom?"

Everyone looked at her. "What do you mean."

Shanna smiled somewhat guiltily. "The Oswaldian family was quite rich, and being the sole remainder of the Oswaldian family, I inherit quite a lot of things. One of them being my house-slash-mansion. I could arrange a portal, so locations aren't difficult."

They all gaped, except Green.

Blue nodded. "I would like to visit first though. To see what it's like."

Shanna started fiddling with a watch she had on her left wrist that was hidden by her sleeve. "The door connection spell takes two people, but I can do it on my own. However, I should ask Helena first."

Responding to their confused expressions, she said, " Helena is a close friend from school."

Her watch flickered. "Call service activated. Address?"

Shanna turned to her watch, closed her eyes for a second before saying, "Technologies room, Oswaldian mansion, number 12 on Starlia street, Stuttain town, Lellentia."

"Call connected."

A holographic image of a girl popped up. Blonde hair, electric blue eyes, small nose and full lips met their eyes. She was an image of childlike beauty, unlike Shanna, who was more womanly.

The most unsettling thing was that it yelled.

"Shanna, how dare you not call for a few years and just show up now ?"

"I know I've been a rubbish friend, but I do believe we need to be mannerly."

"Okay."

"Now, would you mind setting up the docoratani ? We have visitors."

"What visitors?"

"My ballroom needs a purpose."

"Oh, I'm guessing wedding, and two humans. Am I right?"

"Correct assumption. Now, would you mind doing the front door? I'll send a mentme salis."

"Kay!"

Shanna hung up. "Docoratani is the door connecting spell, and mentme salis is mental message in your language. Now, Yellow, might I borrow a door?"

Shanna and the Kantonians soon stood in front of the spare room door.

Shanna put a hand on the door, and closed her eyes. When she opened them, she jerked her hand away from the door. A string af golden light was also pulled out, and it formed a key. She stuck it onto the keyhole on the doorknob and turned it. When the locked spare room door opened, it was no longer a spare room inside.

A giant lobby met their eyes. Marble tiles lined the floor, giant pillars supported the painted ceiling, from which a giant lit  chandelier hung. The walls were also marble, and on the back wall was a huge fireplace, which held a fire which emanated no heat, but light. Above and around the it hung portraits of the different members of the Oswaldian family. Two doors on the left and right walls respectively had signs which said North wing and South Wing.

In the lobby, there stood Helena. She donned a simple white dress with trumpet sleeves and wore white flats. Waving, she turned to the Kantonians first.

"Allemuna! Hello! My name is Helena, and I am a friend of Shanna's and from what I've heard, you're named after your eye colours."

She then turned to Shanna and gave a menacing glare that didn't seem to faze Shanna at all.

"Shanna, the nerve! Not calling for years! I need an apology! Actually no I don't! Now I can finally decorate your ballroom!"

Helena took a breath and jumped over to Shanna, and hugged her. Shanna smiled.

Helena broke the friendly embrace. "Now, which ballroom are you using?

The Kantonians gaped for not the first time that day.

Shanna winced. "I have four ballrooms."

Shanna took them on tour, and while touring the second one, ten people materialized. Yellow jumped onto Red. His face went the color of his namesake. Blue screamed, and Green asked, "What is with you Leavettys and materializing?"

Out of the ten people, four of them, all female, said, "wasn't my idea," in unison.

The other six, two men and four women, said, "I am not a Leavetty," in unison.

Shanna sighed. Tilting her head, she said, "meet the other four pureones who I resurrected and the six spirits."

One by one they stepped forward and introduced themselves.

The first was a lady who had shoulder length black hair and a fringe. A thin turquoise headband was the only only accessory that adorned her hair. Her eyes were deep pools of turquoise that matched her headband. She wore a purple vest and a thigh-length lavender skirt with pearls that lined the hem. She wore high heels that hurt your feet by just looking at them, they seemed so tall. She radiated cheeriness, but her eyes told you she had seen a lot more than happiness.

"I'm Sarraleine, the first pureone, a citizen of Frutia, or Frutian, and holder of the skill intelligence. My normal appearance is of when I was thirty-two. After all, I cannot go around looking like I'm older than three thousand years."

The second was a blonde haired lady who who had dark blue eyes, unlike Helena's. Her clothing regime was exactly the same as Helena's, though her dress and flats were a baby blue instead. She had a quieter demeanor about her, and seemed the exact opposite of Sarraleine.

"My name is Corrithay, the second pureone, a citizen of Florijein, or Florijanis, and holder of the skill magic. My normal appearance is that of when I was twenty-four, but I, like Sarraleine, am older than a thousand years old, but just barely."

The third was a younger teen with fiery red hair and emerald eyes. What she wore seemed to be a dress entirely made out of tree roots. Her aura of confidence could felt miles away, and one could see she wasn't one to flinch.

"Hiya, Angelica's the name. Third pureone, citizen of Rerorgia, or Rerorgian, and holder of the skill combat. You see me as an eighteen-year-old, because of I am destinied to remain looking this age, like the older pureones."

The fourth was a silver haired and lavender eyed female who looked not much older than Shanna. She wore full combat uniform, but when she spoke, her voice was gentle and calm.

"Allemuna, visitors. I'm Takeade, and the fourth pureone, a citizen of Twisetan, or Twisete, and holder of the skill heart. To you, I look fourteen, because of the exact reason my sister Angelica told you."

Next were the spirits. A red haired and red eyed male introduced himself as Liarie, the spirit of fire, hope, and passion. A female with blue wavy hair and sea green eyes introduced herself as Wavierne, spirit of water, art, and beauty. A spirit with long grey hair that flicked this way and that as if wind was blowing them and stormy grey eyes introduced herself as Niewue, spirit of wind and air, as well as truth and justice. A brown haired and chestnut eyed male whose hair was shaped like mountains introduced himself as Tanjan(read Tan-yan), the spirit of earth, knowledge, and endurance. A female with braided green hair and pink eyes like flowers was Drydia, spirit of nature, peace, and empathy. Finally, a spirit with ice-blue hair and ice-blue eyes was Galactica, spirit of ice, life, and death.

After introductions were made, Shanna heard a thought of, "I want to talk to Shanna for a bit." Instantly knowing it was Red, she asked Helena to continue the tour while she took Red aside.

Shanna led Red into a room, and seeing that he wanted a secret kept, soundproofed it magically.

"So, you wanted to propose to Yellow?"

----------------------
And I'm done! What Red does will be a mystery saved for later, hope you don't mind.

I do not own pokemon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.6K 1K 17
So it's crossover fic just as title saying and I am inspired by @KojiEnthusiast so yea. Of course I won't copy his story just got idea of doing this...
366 2 7
This story takes place in a realistic world, without pokemons, where Pokespe heroes are in fact actors of the famous Pokespe TV series, going to high...
176K 4.9K 31
β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’An Amourshipping Fanficβ€’~β€’~β€’~β€’ β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’ Serena Yvonne is a regular teenage girl at the age of 13 who just sta...
131 2 1
(Also found in my Deviantart and Fanfiction accounts) As she reached for another one, something caught her eye. She looked closer, and at the very mi...