๐Œ๐˜ ๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ๐’ ๐Ž๐… ๐˜๐Ž๐”

By loli_voice

๐—บ๐˜† ๐—ฑ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐˜€ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ (๐™—๐™–๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™›๐™ž๐™จ๐™.) โ you are not alone, ash. i am with you. my soul is ... More

๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐˜„๐—ผ
๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ
๐˜€๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ
๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜
๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ

๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ

909 54 4
By loli_voice

    A few days after I had visited Ash's grave, I came home early from work and decided instead of sitting around I would clean the entire house. While I was cleaning I found photos of Ash and everyone else inboxes. I couldn't go through a lot of the photos without crying so I let them be.

Instead, I started cleaning the closets. I looked down on the closet floor and saw a bag. I opened it and trembled at the sight of the contents within the bag. It was Ash's clothes that were left at my house after the funeral. I look through them remembering every single one of his outfits and what we had done on those days.

    Once I got to the last piece of clothing, my eyes started to tear up and I fully took that piece of clothing out. Tears started to stream down my face as I looked at the jacket, it was the one he was wearing the day he died. I hugged it as tight as I could; I had never touched the clothes in the bag, they had been cleaned, but they still smelled like him.

    I had gotten up and gotten on the bed, I laid down hugging the jacket. I remembered waiting for him at the airport, thinking he would come and live with me in Japan. Our new heaven. But when he didn't come I felt like something bad had happened but I still got on the plane and went home.

    A few days later, I had found out that Ash had been stabbed on his way to the airport and that he had died in the library that he had brought me to. I cried for days after that, and I still cry just remembering him. But I have to make it through life and tell people about him so he is never forgotten. While hugging the jacket, I felt warm, as if someone was hugging me back. Slowly, I started falling asleep with the memory of Ash in my mind.

To be continued......

[ Hi! I'm Nat, how you liking the story? I hope you have a good day! ]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

791K 29.4K 97
๐€ ๐’๐Œ๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐…๐€๐‚๐“: you are going to die. does this worry you? โช tua s1 โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ 4 โซ ยฉ ๐™ต๐™ธ๐š…๐™ด๐™ท๐š‡๐š๐™ถ๐š๐™ด๐™ด๐š…๐™ด๐š‚...
32.1K 1.1K 41
Soobin has a crush on the guy with long legs. He sees him often, but gets a feeling he shouldn't get close to him. Yeonjun often sees Soobin working...
175K 8.1K 105
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
8.4M 110K 63
"Bad guys can be good too... when they're in bed." #1 in FANFICTIONโœ“ ยฉ sujinniie 2018-2019 โœ“ ยฉ sujinniie revised 2022