❀ ɪᴅᴏʟɪᴢᴇ!! || ᴜᴛᴀɪᴛᴇ ᴏɴᴇꜱʜᴏᴛꜱ

Door -shinkai

『 ᴜᴛᴀɪᴛᴇ ᴏɴᴇsʜᴏᴛs ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ 』 ❝ ɪ'ʟʟ ᴛʜʀᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀ ᴋɪss ғᴜʟʟ ᴏғ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪɴ ʀᴇᴛᴜʀɴ! ❞ ⊱⋅•──────❴ •*•♫•*• ❵──────•⋅⊰ ᴘʟ... Meer

Author-chan's Note + Request Page
[Eve] Fluffy
[Mafumafu] Allergies
[Mafumafu & Soraru] Q&A
[Soraru] Sick
[Sakata] Fireworks
[Sou] Yellow
[Sakata] Acceptance
[Shima] Café
[Eve] Smile
[Amatsuki] Cat
[Amatsuki] Actions
[Colon] Attention
[luz] Warmth
[Colon] Forever
[luz] Cuddles
[nqrse] Flustered
[luz] Memories
[Eve & Sou] Lose
[Mafumafu] Clingy
[Colon] Next Stage!!
[Riinu] Wouldn't it be Nice to be in Love?
[Jel] Amore Mio
[Root] The Parade is Here
[Satomi] Shangri-La For The Two of Us
[Nanamori] Welcome Back, Love!
[Eve] Fluffy (2)
[Colon] Riddles
[Amatsuki] Actions (2)
[Sou] Mathematics
[R.A.T.A.T.A.] A Chaotic Collaboration
Important Note + FAQs
Announcement + Challenge
10K Special ヽ( 'ω' ヽ三 ノ'ω' )ノ
[TAG #1]
[TAG #2]
[TAG #4]
[TAG #3]

[Wolpis Kater] Medicine

400 18 4
Door -shinkai

[A/n: I tried to write something new for the birthday boyo but ended up posting it really late. Sorry...]

≫────··•••··────≪
(Y/n) = your name
(U/n) = utaite name
≫────··•••··────≪

"Good work~" Soraru clapped his hands as he approached you.

You were recording a new song with Soraru, and you managed to finish the song within a few weeks.

"Now, we just have to check if we need to rerecord some parts." He then faced the computer.

You pulled a chair and sat beside him, observing as he fix some errors in the recording.

But while he was busy with it, you saw the screen of his phone lit up.

A notification popped.

You slightly tapped his shoulder. He turned to you after a matter of seconds.

"What is it, (U/n)?"

"Your phone keeps on receiving notifications." You stated with your finger pointed at his phone.

"It's nothing." He pressed the lock button of his phone, but the screen lit up once again.

He silently clicked his tongue in annoyance. Grabbing his phone, he opened it and started scrolling.

"I guess I'll have to block him again." He whispered.

"'Block'? Who?" You paused for a bit, then a thought hit you. "You mean..."

He nodded. "Wolpis Kater. Who else would you think of?"

"You sure do love blocking him." You let out a soft giggle.

"I just dislike loud and rowdy people. He is, unfortunately, one of them."

"Well, I think it's normal. He does hold high respect for you." You leaned on your chair and started messing with your own phone.

"It's not because of that."

Hearing his words made you threw a confusing look at him.

"Huh? Then what is it?"

He turned to you. "Tomorrow is his birthday, right?"

Your mouth slowly formed an 'o' shape as realisation hit you.

"Oh, right. I almost forgot about that." You rested your chin on top of your hand. "Do you have something for his birthday though?"

He answered with a shrug. "I'll avoid him at all cost tomorrow and maybe just show up when he finally calmed down."

You snapped your finger as a mischievous smile slowly crept its way on your lips. "Good idea! I might do the same."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Time flew fast. Wolpis Kater's birthday has come.

Like what you said to Soraru, you might do the same on his special day: avoid him at all cost and only appear once he calmed down.

Unlike the navy-haired male, you can't bring yourself to block Wolpis Kater. You always felt guilty seeing him on the verge of tears whenever Soraru blocks or acts coldly towards the said male.

You were always there to cheer him up afterward. It was because of this why Wolpis Kater rushes to you when he needed help on anything, may it be pure stupidity or such.

And it was also because of this why you always end up like him— getting blocked by Soraru.

You were silently sitting in the living room when a notification on your phone popped up.

You checked it only to see a message from the celebrant.

"Ah, speaking of the devil..."

Opening it, it was as if you can hear his voice just by reading his message.

• • •

ウォルピスカーター

(Y/n)!! SORARU-SAN BLOCKED ME AGAIN!!! AND ON MY BIRTHDAY!!! AAAAAAAAA!!!!!
10:47

• • •

You were about to type a reply, but that same person called you.

You let out a deep sigh before pressing the answer button.

"Hello? Wolpis-san?"

["(Y/n)!!!"] Series of coughing then followed after spatting that one single name.

You noticed that his voice was different from before. His coughs were also telling you that it was something far from normal.

"Wolpis-san? Are you okay?"

After recovering from his cough, he cleared his throat and answered, ["I-I'm fine. Don't worry about me."]

"Not convincing..." You mumbled.

["I am completely fine—"]

"I'll come over there. Leave your door open, I'll be there in a few minutes." You interrupted his sentence halfway.

["Y-You don't have to co—"]

Not letting him finish, you hung up.

"My plan of avoiding him failed." You muttered before standing up to get ready.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

After stopping by at the grocery and the pharmacy, you finally made your way to his place.

Reaching his small apartment, you didn't bother knocking on his door. You immediately went in without a word, and a cocoon made out of blankets greeted you.

You approached the person that was covered with thick layers of blanket. You crouched down to reach his level and cautiously lifted the blanket from his face.

"Wolpis... san?"

You thought he was going to respond but found out that he was sound asleep.

You started shaking him in a light way, trying to wake him up, but to no avail.

In the end, you just let him be as you made your way to the kitchen to make him something to eat.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Few moments had passed, you finally finished cooking a chicken soup for him.

You headed to the living room to wake him up, doing the same things that you did just a while ago.

You crouched down and shook him in a very light way.

"Wolpis-san... Wolpis-san...! Wake up."

He let out a low groan before his eyes slowly fluttering open. He yawned and squinted his eyes for a bit to adjust his sight with the brightness of the room.

But his blue orbs went wide after snapping into reality.

He let out a pitchy squeak. His finger accusingly pointing at you.

"(Y/n)! Do you even know how to knock?! Why are you here?!" He threw you consecutive questions.

Pinching the bridge of your nose, you answered, "You called me just a while ago, then this is how you greet me?"

He blinked several times as he stared at you, recalling what had happened and trying to connect the dots. He then averted his gaze after remembering the events, covering his mouth as series of coughs followed.

"I'll go get the soup that I prepared for you." You went to the kitchen and got him also a glass of water after grabbing the bowl of soup.

You handed the bowl to him. He silently thanked you.

You answered with a smile. You then went back to the kitchen to clean the dishes that you have used in preparing it.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Just take the medicine, Wolpis-san!" You shouted, handing him a small tablet.

"What's that anyway?" He asked. He's standing a few meters away from you, making sure that you won't do anything funny.

"It's just for coughs and nothing more. Come on! It's just a small medicine. You can even take it in one swallow!"

"What? How are you so sure? Have you tested it?" He raised an eyebrow.

You groaned. "Wolpis-san! It's just a small single tablet! It won't kill you, I promise!"

"But—"

"We can have cake afterward." You immediately interrupted his sentence.

Hearing your words made him freeze for a bit, obviously weighing his choices.

Slowly, he turned to you and nodded his head.

You gave him the medicine and a glass of water.

He first stared at the medicine before shutting his eyes tightly and finally taking the medicine in. He quickly drank the water in hand.

"There! See? How are you feeling?" You asked.

"... The bitterness was left in my mouth..." He frowned.

"That's fine. I bought a cake for your birthday." You headed to the kitchen to fetch the cake that you bought from his refrigerator.

You only put a small cake for him since he's still recovering from his cough.

Returning to the living room, you saw him all wrapped up with layers of blanket again.

"What was with that medicine, (Y/n)?!" He asked. Tears forming at the sides of his eyes.

"For coughs."

"For coughs? But why do I feel weak?!"

"Ah, that's the side effect of the medicine. Don't worry, you'll feel better in no time!" You then approached him and sat on the space beside him. "Here. Eat this in the meantime."

With shaky hands, he accepted it. He held the fork and started cutting the cake. You can see how his hand shake in every movement that he does.

He was about to put a small piece of cake in his mouth when his hand fell weak. He accidentally dropped the fork.

"Tch..."

Before he can even put another piece in his mouth, you took it and the plate away from his grasp.

"(Y/n), what are you do—"

His sentence was cut off short when you held the fork for him to feed him.

"Here."

He faced the other direction. "What? I can feed myself, (Y/n)."

"You obviously can't even hold a fork, Wolpis-san." You held the fork once again. "Say "aah"~"

His cheeks dusted pink. He gave in and faced you. He opened his mouth and chewed on the cake after you gave it to him.

"Well?"

"... It's good." He silently said.

"That's good to hear!" You then gave him another piece. "Have some more."

"Thank you."

You smiled. "Happy birthday, Wolpis-san!"

≫────··•••··────≪

[A/n: And done! I'm sorry for being so late. This is a result of my stress: rushed and crappy writing.

But I still hope you liked it! Wolpis Kater is one of my favourites.

I'm also very sorry if I didn't make one for luz, Kashitaro, Jel and Urata. (Dang. I missed a lot. I can't forgive myself—) I actually lost my password here and I was planning to leave Wattpad. But a few precious sheeples don't want me to. So, here I am.

Struggling to get back to writing.

Anyway, that's all. Next is probably Sou because his birthday is near, but let's see...

Have a great day, fellow sheeples!]

≫────··•••··────≪
Wolpis Kater x Reader

Medicine

Requested by: —

08/16/20
≫────··•••··────≪

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

67.1K 2.7K 30
ʜᴏᴡ ꜰʟᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ʜᴇʀ ʟɪꜰᴇ ᴛᴜʀɴ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ? ꜱʜᴇ ᴡᴀꜱɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀᴇᴄᴇᴅᴇɴᴛ ᴏꜰ ꜰᴀᴛᴇ. ᴀʟᴀꜱ, ꜱʜᴇ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴍᴇᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴅɪᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴇʙᴏʀɴ ᴀꜱ ᴀ ꜰᴏx ᴅᴇᴍᴏɴ. ᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪ...
3.4K 158 14
𝗜𝗡 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝖺 𝗀𝗂𝗋𝗅 𝗅𝗈𝗈𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗈 𝖾𝗌𝖼𝖺𝗉𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖽𝖾𝗆𝗈𝗇𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗀𝗎𝖾 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗆𝗂𝗇𝖽 𝖽𝗈𝖾𝗌 𝗌𝗈 𝖻𝗒...
8.8K 150 6
𝐣𝐨𝐡𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦! 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 * 𝒐𝒉, (𝒚/𝒏)? 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒕, 𝒔𝒉𝒆'𝒔 𝒕𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒂 𝒃𝒂𝒈 𝒐𝒇 𝒏𝒂𝒊𝒍𝒔, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒘𝒊...
33.3K 1.2K 36
₊❏❜ ⌇ 𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐍𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐈 ࿔₊° ↳ ❝ 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘴𝘪𝘨𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦. 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢...