𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗁𝖾𝗋𝗈𝗂𝗇𝖾'𝗌 𝗏𝗂...

By asdqrrr

Now that I think about it the name Lydia reminds me of something. Maybe from a movie or a book I have read be... More

𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗲'𝘀 𝘃𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘀𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿
𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗲'𝘀 𝘃𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘀𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿 | 𝗖𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗲𝗿
𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗲'𝘀 𝘃𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘀𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿 | 𝗟𝗮𝘄𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲
𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗲'𝘀 𝘃𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘀𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿 | 𝗩𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲𝗻𝘁
𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗲'𝘀 𝘃𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘀𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿 | 𝗧𝗼𝗴𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿
Remake ?!?

𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗲'𝘀 𝘃𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘀𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿

6.5K 188 26
By asdqrrr

Lydia POV

It's been a week since I moved in. It's been normal and I've made a couple of friends. Some my age and some who are helping me out. Living by myself and all. I've found a small job for me.

I lay on the bed staring at the ceiling. I wonder if there happy without me. I look up putting my hand up and see my red bracelet is missing. Crap I must if left it in the mansion.

I should make a quick visit. They should be in school it's mid day. I can get it and leave without them seeing me. I put my hair into a high ponytail and put on clothes. I head down and find myself outside.

Maybe I can ask on of these men to take me to the dormer manner. I find a empty carriage and see a middle age man driving.

" hello can you take me to the dormer manner. It's a quick way there then coming back here " I said

" it will 150 golds two way trip " he grumbled

" okay " I smile

I head inside the carriage and head to the dormer mansion. I'm pretty sure there in school and father will be out in a trip for the whole month. I'm sure he doesn't even know I'm gone. The maids would be on break .

~~~

" wait here please , I will be quick " I said

He grumbled in response but once i give 10 gold he stays quite. I laugh and head inside the manner. I go threw the back door and see it's open.

I walk inside , it's seems nostalgic to come here for some reason. It's seems some what sadder. Dust have accumulated over the course of a couple of days. I head to my room. Recalling some of memories.

I head upstairs and see my room. The same way I left it. Clean and neat. I sit on the bed. I tear up a bit and laugh it off. I should find my bracelet. I look in the drawers and I checked under my bed. I see the red bracelet under and I smile. I should make my way out now.

I head down and go the same way out. That's when I see a room and it's a grand piano. It's looks like it's never been played.

I sit on the chair and press some of the keys. This was the only song I knew playing the piano. I remembered this was the ending song for the game's villainess Angeline Lydia. I was so obsessed with the song. That's when I start playing the notes and sing.

If I could begin to be
Half of what you think of me
I could do about anything
I could even learn how to love

When I see the way you act
Wondering when I'm coming back
I could do about anything
I could even learn how to love like you
(Like)
(Love like you)

I always thought I might be bad
Now I'm sure that it's true
'Cause I think you're so good
And I'm nothing like you

Look at you go
I just adore you
I wish that I knew
What makes you think I'm so special

If I could begin to do
Something that does right by you
I would do about anything
I would even learn how to love

When I see the way you look
Shaken by how long it took
I could do about anything
I could even learn how to love like you

Love like you
Love me like you

I play the last couple of notes and I sigh. My fingers glaze the keys one last time before I hear a creak. I turn and see it's ...

~~~
VOTE & COMMENT <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 132 11
You're a college student living at home and working multiple part-time jobs to make ends meet. Neglected by your family you're forced into isolation...
21.6K 837 29
Olivia was your average 18 year old girl. Keyword, 𝙬𝙖𝙨, until she drowned in a lake and woke up in a crappy novel her friend recommended to her. ...
17.7K 470 29
Mitsuki Takahash is a young 19-year=old girl. She moved out from her abusive home and came to America. She finally free and living her live.....but s...
1.2K 50 10
I had a good life. I had a stable job at a famous cafe, and, met someone who I wanted to live the rest of my life with... But I was run over by a car...