When Our Worlds Collide (GxG)

By Kailaniarcher

Sequel to Different worlds. More

Prologue
Ch. One
Ch. Two
Ch. Three
Ch. Four
Ch. Five
Ch. Six
Ch. Seven
Ch. Eight
Ch. Nine
Ch. Ten
Ch. Eleven
Ch. Twelve
Ch. Thirteen
Ch. Fourteen
Ch. Fifteen
Ch. Sixteen
Ch. Seventeen
Ch. Eighteen
Ch. Nineteen
Ch. Twenty
Ch. Twenty- One
Ch. Twenty- Two
Ch. Twenty- Three
Ch. Twenty- Four
Ch. Twenty- Five
Ch. Twenty- Six
Ch. Twenty- Seven
Ch. Twenty- Eight
Ch. Twenty- Nine
Ch. Thirty
Ch. Thirty- One
Ch. Thirty- Two
Ch. Thirty- Three
Ch. Thirty- Four
Ch. Thirty- Five
Ch. Thirty-Six
Ch. Thirty- Seven
Ch. Thirty- Eight
Ch. Thirty- Nine
Ch. Forty
Ch. Forty- One
Ch. Forty- Three
Ch. Forty- Four
Ch. Forty- Five
Ch. Forty- Six
Ch. Forty- Seven
Ch. Forty- Eight
Ch. Forty- Nine
Ch. Fifty
Ch. Fifty- One
Ch. Fifty- Two
Epilogue

Ch. Forty- Two

745 52 11
By Kailaniarcher

As predicted, Brie's friends did not take the news of her abduction along with her brother's passing very well. All three of the girl's bawled their eyes out in front of Raye and she did her best to console them even while she was still broken in so many pieces. Christopher held it together rather well but Raye could see it in his dark eyes that he was scared. Hatred for her also showed but she tried to ignore it as best as possible.

She had eventually excused herself to shut away once more, leaving Luca to tend to the girl's peers but Chris tasked himself in barring her from the door. He saw the bags underneath her eyes, the dark circles and the way she seemed thin already. He knew she hadn't slept for a little bit or eaten since she must have learned about the things that troubled them.

"So what?" His tone was harsh. He stood there fixing his face stern enough to intimidate the tall girl but it never worked, she was unaffected. "We'll just sit here and drink tea holding hands singing kumbaya while she's out there?"

"I can't do much right now, I have to act responsibly. I have to wait for a plan, even if there is a solid one it's all up to Quinn on whether or not he wants to set her free."

"Fuck that! We're talking about Brie, Raye. We need to get her back and before he hurts her," his voice trembles and hearing that triggered the girl. She wanted to bawl her eyes out again, in fact, she planned too but he wouldn't move from the door to let her pass. He simply continued to stand there and glare at her with disappointed and scorn.

"C'mon man just talk to me," he pleads, biting his lips to suppress his emotions.

"What do you want me to do huh, what?!" She had snapped. She rose her voice and it caused everyone in the room to flinch. Trisha was scared, praying that the two wouldn't hurt each other because of the way they reacted. It was obvious that Raye was livid because she had squared her shoulders, standing taller instead of slumping her back. Christopher mirrored her in every way, noting that Raye was serious and possibly intended to hurt him.

"It's your fault, I didn't want to say it but it's your fault." He points his finger in her face and she nods, folding her fists by her side. She was tempted to swing at him, thanks to her rage but she behaved, listening to him vent his frustration instead. He was right, it was her fault. "Is there anything else?"

"Yeah. I know Brie loves you and all but I'll fucking kill you if that man hurts her, I don't care. I'm putting a bullet in your head!" He points at her head with his finger and that was the first time anyone in the room had ever seen the two-act like that. It drew the attention of the four individuals. Trisha ran over to subdue her boyfriend, while Luca pulls Raye away. Mia and Ava aided the other two people to put distance between them, saddened that both individuals wanted to kill each other. It shouldn't have come to that, but everyone was tense at this point.

"Fighting amongst ourselves isn't going to bring her back to us," Ava says, shaking her head. She was appalled. If Brienna was there none of them would be acting like that, ever.

"Yeah, well if Raye hadn't trapped her in this shitty excuse for a life she wouldn't have been taken."

"Right, so it's fucking my fault they took her. Even if she wasn't with me anymore they would've found a way to track her down at some point and pull the same stunt."

"Your fault!" The guy exclaimed.

"Stop, " Trish warns Christopher. Her head ached from having learned such a piece of horrible news about her friend. She didn't know Brienna as long as the rest of them but over time the girl had proved to be a very lovely person. She was naturally sweet and thoughtful and to hear that she was kidnapped because of her affiliation to Raye really scared her. What if they needed to be worried too? What if they were going to be targeted like Craig as well? What about her family, were they in danger too?

"So what about the rest of us?" She carefully questions, tiptoeing around Raye as if the girl was eggshells. "Since they targeted her brother and her parents, shouldn't we be careful?"

"Yes but I promise I will not let any of you get hurt. My uncle and I won't let them."

"If only you could've done that for Brie," Chris says and his words stabbed the taller girl in the chest, like a shard of glass. He wasn't filtering any of his thoughts like the rest of them, he disregarded her feelings letting her know that it is because of her that they needed to worry over Brienna.

"We gave you time to prove yourself, we ignored the past and this is how it ends."

"Look, Chris," Luca whispers, going up to Christopher, taking his hand out his pocket and points his finger to his chest, his gaze was hard. The way the man regarded him surprised the younger guy.

"I get that you are distraught like the rest of us but don't you fucking forget who you're talking to man. This is Raye for God's sake. Ain't none of you love and care for Brienna the way she does. It wasn't entirely her fault Brie was targeted. So fix your fucking mouth before I do it for you, capiche?"

The younger guy nods, stepping away to grab his jacket. He was still pissed and worried. He had intentions of contacting his boys to see if they could be of any help to them, but he wasn't going to say that. No one in the room but Raye and possibly her uncle knew that he was affiliated with gangs. Since he'd started dating Trish he'd eased up on the things he did but he was still a very relevant and known face within the street.

They had seen him grab his jacket and they tried to ask questions but he brushes their concerns off, handing them the excuse that he was just going to take a walk.

"I'd advise you not to do that," said the only other man in the room.

"Thanks but I'll be good."

Then he left, leaving his girlfriend and his friends watching the door until it closes.

Raye quickly bars herself away, bolting the door and dialling Brie's phone again. It rings and rings, and she cuts it off.

It had been hours since her conversation with the girl and Quinn. She didn't even know if the man had hurt her yet or if he made up his mind on what to do. Every minute the girl's sister or mother would call asking if she had made any more contact with her and each time she felt like she was letting them down more and more.

The police weren't involved as planned because what were they going to do? Most if not all knew about Quinn, some even worked alongside him as others did with mafia so, it was a long shot going to them.

Raye sits on the edge of the bed cradling her aching head- she needed a cigarette. She needed to smoke, fill her lungs to the brim. So much was plaguing her soul.

She couldn't have even brought herself to let Brie know that her brother had died, she was so caught up in knowing she was okay. Raye wondered if Quinn told her and if he did how long did she cry? It ached her heart not being around to comfort and console her in such a horrible time. Raye wished Brienna was there to comfort and console her too. She felt like she was falling apart and quickly. Her sanity felt like it was chipping away huge chunks at a time and she didn't know how to stop it. Raye was confused and angry.

Usually, she had a plan for everything and she did. If it ever came to the point where something like this happened she had promised to sacrifice her ownself to save Brie and whoever else could've been ensured if need be but she couldn't when the girl was far more valuable than she could ever be. Apparently, Quinn didn't want Raye dead yet but for her to suffer while he drove her mad.

Rummaging through a drawer within the vanity, the girl locates a half-smoked pack of cigarettes and took one from the paper container. She tossed through the drawer for the lighter, realizing that the one she kept there was gone. She hadn't smoked in a few weeks which meant Brie had moved the lighter. The thought of the girl being aware that she smoked unknown to her made her chuckle from the amusement while tearing up.

All this time the girl pretended as though she didn't know when she did. Raye knew she wasn't crazy, she strategically hid the lighter and the cigarettes so only she could find it in her time of need.

Shoving the cancerous bud back into the pack, she threw the cigarettes on top of the vanity. Pacing the room she combed her fingers through her hair. Her cellphone ran and she snatched it out from within her pockets, noting that Brie's father was calling.

"Mr Paulson?" The girl answers after clearing her throat. She expected the older man to have knocked her head off hours before but he kept his cool surprisingly.

"I would like for you and your uncle to come to my house," he speaks calmly and the girl nods even though he couldn't see.

"Of course. We'll be there, and in no time."

Ending the call, she exhales sharply wondering what could be the reason the man wanted to see them. She already knew that it wouldn't be about Craig's funeral arrangements because they had come to an agreement to wait for Brie. The girl's family were hopeful they would've gotten her back soon but Raye knew they'd never. It was a horrible thing to admit but it was the truth. It wouldn't be that easy at all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44K 1.4K 31
Sequel to How It All Started..
7.6K 433 22
𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚗𝚘 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚎, 𝙸 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐..
20.6K 902 22
sequel to change me
105K 3K 18
Read it , I'm sure you're gonna like it